Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1308323 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lake56: 1:19pm On May 25, 2021
Good afternoon all, please I need your advice and suggestions. My school gave me invoice to pay tuition deposit today and I see that I have to pay my full tuition balance by September before enrollment. Please is there school that I can apply to for September that is fast with admission and has flexible payment plan.My proof of fund is already 12days. I want masters in agricultural related course (deposit budget £2000).Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Pavore9: 1:30pm On May 25, 2021
Lake56:
Good afternoon all, please I need your advice and suggestions. My school gave me invoice to pay tuition deposit today and I see that I have to pay my full tuition balance by September before enrollment. Please is there school that I can apply to for September that is fast with admission and has flexible payment plan.My proof of fund is already 12days. I want masters in agricultural related course (deposit budget £2000).Thanks

You need to be specific on the agricultural related course you want to pursue because you know very well that it is wide.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oluwatosin2000(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2021
Hi guys, who’s in IOM office at ikeja rn?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 1:41pm On May 25, 2021
Oluwacolded:
september 21

If your course has ended already how will you then withdraw?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by haywhy0007(m): 1:44pm On May 25, 2021
Hello my good people,

My wife is applying for a tie 4 visa to study in the UK.. I'm her sponsor, also I and our 2 year old daughter will be her dependent. We are planing to apply together.

1 ) Can I be her sponsor and also qualify to be her dependent ?

1) Do I have to transfer funds to her account or we can use my account when applying for the visa ?

Need your advice pls.....
Thanks in anticipation.....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lake56: 1:51pm On May 25, 2021
Pavore9:

You need to be specific on the agricultural related course you want to pursue because you know very well that it is wide.

Thanks for your response. Masters program that covers fields in food, animal and crop production.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by wolewole200(m): 1:54pm On May 25, 2021
gboye2:
My wife and I intend to stay with someone for a few months before we find a place of our own. On the visa application form, after answering the question "Who will you be staying with in the UK?", the next question, "Will you be staying anywhere else in the UK?" is a challenge because we don't yet have that information although it should be within the school area . Has anyone else experienced something similar and how did they answer this question?

Please can anyone help with this question? I want to go with the same route.

And also, I couldn't calculate my IHS online. Can anyone help with the amount for a 2 year programme?

Thanks in advance.

@Justwise @lagosismyhome Howoheye
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:56pm On May 25, 2021
haywhy0007:
Hello my good people,

My wife is applying for a tie 4 visa to study in the UK.. I'm her sponsor, also I and our 2 year old daughter will be her dependent. We are planing to apply together.

1 ) Can I be her sponsor and also qualify to be her dependent ?

1) Do I have to transfer funds to her account or we can use my account when applying for the visa ?

Need your advice pls.....
Thanks in anticipation.....

First step is understanding the financial requirements for UK students visa.... go and read it or check page 1

Once you understand you would see that its yes to the questions above. She can use your account if applying together.

Also what must important is knowing fully the Amount you require for the 3 of you. Once you have that then you are good to proceed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:58pm On May 25, 2021
gboye2:
My wife and I intend to stay with someone for a few months before we find a place of our own. On the visa application form, after answering the question "Who will you be staying with in the UK?", the next question, "Will you be staying anywhere else in the UK?" is a challenge because we don't yet have that information although it should be within the school area . Has anyone else experienced something similar and how did they answer this question?
for address you can just use school address and if later ask you say you haven't finalize it but intending to after the visa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:59pm On May 25, 2021
wolewole200:

Please can anyone help with this question? I want to go with the same route.

And also, I couldn't calculate my IHS online. Can anyone help with the amount for a 2 year programme?

Thanks in advance.

@Justwise @lagosismyhome Howoheye

wolewole200
See a calculation

mohtunrahyor:

Your IHS fee depends on your course duration
The surcharge is £470 per year for students not £475
1yr - 470+235 = £705
18months - 470+ 470/2 + 235 = £940
2yrs - 470*2 +235 = £1175

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by eyedd: 2:01pm On May 25, 2021
Please when are we required to use TB test result?

Is it during visa application or when travelling?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:03pm On May 25, 2021
eyedd:
Please when are we required to use TB test result?

Is it during visa application or when travelling?

Mandatory / compulsory for visa application.....and some schools ask to see it even before issuing CAS

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jamesobedbaisel: 2:11pm On May 25, 2021
tajmal:
Picture not clear!! Kindly repost

Done. Kindly recheck it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:17pm On May 25, 2021
Oluwacolded:
i never worked overtime. 20 hours maximum per week. Nursing is my passion and don’t thing it would be hectic for me as this current course is not what I liked I just applied to it then so I could leave Nigeria.

I checked online and all I could see is that based on your not finishing you won't be able to apply from the UK.... going back to naija to apply. I can't say what the implications would be so let me leave it for the guru or anyone who been in similar shoes to advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Beninboy01: 2:17pm On May 25, 2021
Anyone please answer

Beninboy01:
After collecting the passport back from TLS with VISA and one can't find the A4 paper that is supposed to come with the passport and to be submitted at the point of Entry what would he do?? Please this is urgent

@justwise @anyone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ooreofeoluwa: 2:17pm On May 25, 2021
olubunmyn:

Am going to Bradford and I have 2 friends there and none of them of complain of any issues
I choose the city cost of living is quite cheaper though

All the best

Hello Olubunmi, please can I send you private message via your email? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 2:27pm On May 25, 2021
I'm pretty sure you dey safe hands na with my ogas here wink. Working on this 'never ending cry ' project but will be back soon smiley

EddieMurphie:
Oga Bourne007, how every every, hope you are fine. Abeg no dey look us like ds, I dey always gbadun ur input ooo.

I noticed it’s been long you posted here.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ayooze(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2021
when did you apply for Sheffield. They haven't responded to me over a month now since i applied

EddieMurphie:

April is very okay to apply for visa. Ukvi is aware that students take lectures online due to covid19... As long as your wife is receiving lectures, you are good.

Spent 10k about 3yrs ago to get pcc. I did it at alagbon, ikoyi. I believe the price varies, I don’t know about ogun state.

How did you end up paying full tuition. I also have unconditional for SHU and they told me to pay 1k as deposit to get my CAS. Pls explain cos I dey fear ooo. Sept intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sleekboss: 2:33pm On May 25, 2021
sleekboss:
Gurus please help. I got my passport back today with my vignette stamped in it, but the home office decision letter that is usually put between passport was not included. How do I get the letter?

Has anyone experienced this before?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mattfeuter(m): 2:39pm On May 25, 2021
sleekboss:

Has anyone experienced this before?

Send a PAID email to UKVI.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ariyike23(f): 3:24pm On May 25, 2021
What distance is reasonable in terms of where you live to where you school ? 1 hour? 1hr 30 mins ? My sibling is applying to schools and the one that has offered her the exact course she wants is an hour 30 mins away from my aunt where she ought to live ... A 30 mins bus ride, then 1hr train ride ..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by teabully(m): 3:39pm On May 25, 2021
Kemkem93:

Nothing concern UK I with your company or her experience fa, just meet up with their 70point,
which one is 70point again
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by teabully(m): 3:40pm On May 25, 2021
ojaysteve:
If you need help with your IELTS Or you have written severally without any luck, kindly reach out to me, i have a tip for you. 0816 412 0388
wat ur tip for ielt
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TheGuyFromHR: 3:56pm On May 25, 2021
teabully:
which one is 70point again

Student visas are points based.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Anywherebuthere: 4:03pm On May 25, 2021
Any help with this please @justwise please assist.
Anywherebuthere:
My spouse is in the UAE, but the kids are with me. how do I include him in our visa application? Please advise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MissOwaa: 4:14pm On May 25, 2021
Goodday all,

Please I was directed here.
I’m a bit confused about something. I was asked to provide proof of funds in other to get my CAS. I’m going to be applying for visa with my partner.

So I’m wondering if the school will accept proof of funds in a joint bank account with both of us names?
Please help with clarification. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by charloski(m): 4:17pm On May 25, 2021
Kindly help out, I am having similar issues too.

justwise Kemkem93 LagosismyHome

MissOwaa:
Goodday all,

Please I was directed here.
I’m a bit confused about something. I was asked to provide proof of funds in other to get my CAS. I’m going to be applying for visa with my partner.

So I’m wondering if the school will accept proof of funds in a joint bank account with both of us names?
Please help with clarification. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by donmanuel1: 4:19pm On May 25, 2021
How would you know you have made the 70 point?
TheGuyFromHR:

Student visas are points based.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DeeOneBangin: 4:21pm On May 25, 2021
donmanuel1:
How would you know you have made the 70 point?

CAS———-50pts
English language requirement——-10pts
Financial requirement—————-10pts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fabulous2019: 4:31pm On May 25, 2021
DeeOneBangin:

CAS———-50pts
English language requirement——-10pts
Financial requirement—————-10pts

what about if the english is neco
is CAS not where you put the money?

is the total point 70, please explain better, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prettytorlar(f): 4:31pm On May 25, 2021
I applied since March and got a reply last week. I guess the time varies. Be patient, it will come.

Ayooze:
when did you apply for Sheffield. They haven't responded to me over a month now since i applied

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.