Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1310061 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mohtunrahyor(f): 8:28am On May 26, 2021
Yemite1845:
Please I need help on IHS fee family of 3, I understand IHS fee for two year course is £1175 and this apply to Adult dependants ,please my baby is currently 9months plus and will be a year on 5th of August,will his IHS fee calculated as £1175 as well
IHS fee applies to each dependants irrespective of the age.
Calculate the IHS fee through this link
https://www.immigration-health-surcharge.service.gov.uk/checker/type

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dietminute: 8:43am On May 26, 2021
Please this 28days pof, is saturdays n sundays inclusive in d 28 days? Abi nh monday-friday

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Busique: 8:48am On May 26, 2021
teabully:
finally got a date
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 8:52am On May 26, 2021
Congrats,I am waiting for my offer too,I have submitted my documents. We have a whatsapp group, If you want to join. You can send me a mail
Brimmie:

Thank you so much for this comment!! I’ve had this “conditional” offer from Bournemouth for months but the thought of writing IELTS made me give up on the offer.

I uploaded my NECO result based on your comment even though it was clearly stated they want IELTS, I just got this confirmation mail from the school.

On to the next step! smiley

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 8:53am On May 26, 2021
Yes sat & sun
Dietminute:
Please this 28days pof, is saturdays n sundays inclusive in d 28 days? Abi nh monday-friday

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tifaniaj: 8:54am On May 26, 2021
Brimmie:

Thank you so much for this comment!! I’ve had this “conditional” offer from Bournemouth for months but the thought of writing IELTS made me give up on the offer.

I uploaded my NECO result based on your comment even though it was clearly stated they want IELTS, I just got this confirmation mail from the school.

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dietminute: 8:58am On May 26, 2021
Abeg any former or current student of uni bolton here? Or someone that has paid tuition deposit? Please indicate oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dietminute: 8:58am On May 26, 2021
Thanks
Ezriela:
Yes sat & sun
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 9:00am On May 26, 2021
Ezriela:
Congrats,I am waiting for my offer too,I have submitted my documents. We have a whatsapp group, If you want to join. You can send me a mail

Please check your mail and add me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tifaniaj: 9:01am On May 26, 2021
Please can someone share his/her experience with Essex or UEA? Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 9:09am On May 26, 2021
I have sent my digits , kindly chat me up so I can have urs
Brimmie:

Please check your mail and add me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Johnbuul: 9:12am On May 26, 2021
Please who is in Salford? how is the city and the school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lilly211(f): 9:21am On May 26, 2021
Good morning everyone ,

Something is bothering me and I need you to help me out.

My husband is willing to sponsor me to go and study in the UK while he apply together with me and our daughter as dependent.

1) Since he's my sponsor: does he qualify to be my dependent as well?

2 ) Can we use his account to apply together ? Or he needs to move the entire funds into my own account and then use my account to apply.

Please I need your advice
Someone said since he's my sponsor he cannot apply to be my dependent. (We can’t apply together)

Kindly help.
The Gurus in the house.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vicas2000: 9:43am On May 26, 2021
Lilly211:
Good morning everyone ,

Something is bothering me and I need you to help me out.

My husband is willing to sponsor me to go and study in the UK while he apply together with me and our daughter as dependent.

1) Since he's my sponsor: does he qualify to be my dependent as well?

2 ) Can we use his account to apply together ? Or he needs to move the entire funds into my own account and then use my account to apply.

Please I need your advice
Someone said since he's my sponsor he cannot apply to be my dependent. (We can’t apply together)

Kindly help.
The Gurus in the house.
Thanks.

Yes he qualifies. As long as you have enough maintenance and ihs fund for both of you and the child.

He can use his account without issue. Or can also transfer. It does not matter.

The person who told you he can't be your sponsor is confusing student visa application with visit visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tascoarena: 9:54am On May 26, 2021
Don't mind me, I am also team Bradford.

olubunmyn:

Am going to Bradford and I have 2 friends there and none of them of complain of any issues
I choose the city cost of living is quite cheaper though

All the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by loffers(m): 10:04am On May 26, 2021
tascoarena:
Don't mind me, I am also team Bradford.

Go to google search and type “Living in Bradford”

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by paparave: 10:04am On May 26, 2021
Good morning all,i just processed my and submitted my form A for my tuition deposit tow days ago,though my account has not been debited.
My question is can i start with my pof this week?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 10:21am On May 26, 2021
Sure you can.
paparave:
Good morning all,i just processed my and submitted my form A for my tuition deposit tow days ago,though my account has not been debited.
My question is can i start with my pof this week?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olubunmyn(f): 10:26am On May 26, 2021
[quote author=loffers post=102076067]

Go to google search and type “Living in Bradford”

[/quote
Everyone with his or her opinion
As there are bad or there good
More so pple on ground can give better info
It’s like saying Apapa is bad but is it all part of Apapa that’s bad?
I choose bRadford for reasons best known to me
I think everyone should too
Rgds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by daholiest(m): 10:36am On May 26, 2021
Congratulations
send me a mail am for September intake as well
Brimmie:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Johnbuul: 10:36am On May 26, 2021
Apapa is bad o. lol

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by paparave: 10:37am On May 26, 2021
Ezriela:
Sure you can.
thank you very much..

One more question.i have two accounts,one is used on a daily basis and the other one is hardly used.which one is the two account can i use?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemite1845: 10:40am On May 26, 2021
mohtunrahyor:

IHS fee applies to each dependants irrespective of the age.
Calculate the IHS fee through this link
https://www.immigration-health-surcharge.service.gov.uk/checker/type

Thanks ....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sammybliss23(m): 10:42am On May 26, 2021
Good morning, please, someone should clarify me on this. I got offer for a 2years course. How much do I calculate for POF, maintenance fee, is it one year (12months) maintenance fee, or 2years (24months) maintenance fee. Please, help so I won't make mistake

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 10:46am On May 26, 2021
First year’s tuition balance after deposit and maintenance fee of 9 months.
Sammybliss23:
Good morning, please, someone should clarify me on this. I got offer for a 2years course. How much do I calculate for POF, maintenance fee, is it one year (12months) maintenance fee, or 2years (24months) maintenance fee. Please, help so I won't make mistake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TheGuyFromHR: 10:49am On May 26, 2021
paparave:
thank you very much..

One more question.i have two accounts,one is used on a daily basis and the other one is hardly used.which one is the two account can i use?

Either of them or both of them, as you choose.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 10:56am On May 26, 2021
Yes: Its 28 Calendar Days (Saturday, Sunday, and Public Holidays Inclusive grin )
Dietminute:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by paparave: 11:02am On May 26, 2021
TheGuyFromHR:

Either of them or both of them, as you choose.
alright thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obi4eze(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2021
Please I would like to book on the IOM website for the TB test but my passport expires by June and I intend to renew immediately. Can I still go ahead and book as I heard that the TB result bears the passport number. Would it affect my visa application?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Finegirl01: 11:26am On May 26, 2021
Magdagascariens:
Let me drop this here....

Not all UK cities get plenty student jobs o. If you will really need income almost immediately you enter, please read and ask plenty questions abeg. Don't just jump at Uni offers unugo?

Some areas have cheap accommodation and Unis, but 3-6months you may not get student jobs. And rent dey there. shocked

This is my little contribution. At all at all, na Buhari cheesy wink

Pls if you don't mind, can I dm u? I'm about to start my applications
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by shinefelicity: 11:43am On May 26, 2021
Good day house,

Pls I applied for uni of Sunderland. I submitted my WAEC had a C4 in English and an English proficiency letter from my university. Now they are asking for ielts b4 offer can be given. I also have an ielts general that meets their requirements but it expired in February.
Pls what do I do?
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.