Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1307811 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fabulous2019: 4:33pm On May 25, 2021
please house, are we showing balance of our tuition fee among the money we are showing in account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lekepapzy(m): 4:36pm On May 25, 2021
Oluwacolded:
Hello my people I am currently in the Uk studying but my course has ended this month and I have gotten admission into another school to study nursing but the issue is that this my current course I don’t think I would graduate with my set and hence I want to drop out of the course. I know I need to come back to Nigeria to apply for another visa for the new school but my question is that is there any implication for this act? Reason why I want to leave the school is because we don’t get supports from our lecturers and also this convid 19 really messed my mental health so I couldn’t do well on the course. Justwise omopapa and co please

Pls what university isn’t giving you enough support?

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 4:49pm On May 25, 2021
Yes
olubunmyn:

Gtbank dollar card

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:49pm On May 25, 2021
charloski:
Kindly help out, I am having similar issues too.

justwise Kemkem93 LagosismyHome

Feel free to ask the school this question....I would say its fine because the UK visa rules says yes

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 4:50pm On May 25, 2021
TheGuyFromHR:

Student visas are points based.

I’m just hearing this for the first time.

Can someone explain how it works? Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:01pm On May 25, 2021
Brimmie:

I’m just hearing this for the first time.

Can someone explain how it works? Thank you.

70 points although when you meet all the requirements it's easy to get the points. So don't worry about the point and focus more on the requirements

Calculated from

50 points : Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies

10 points: Financial requirement

10 points : English language proficiency

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 5:18pm On May 25, 2021
YES
you're to have your balance tuition fee and your maintenance money for 9 months in your account for a minimum of 28days
fabulous2019:
please house, are we showing balance of our tuition fee among the money we are showing in account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 5:22pm On May 25, 2021
LagosismyHome:

70 points although when you meet all the requirements it's easy to get the points. So don't worry about the point and focus more on the requirements

Calculated from

50 points : Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies

10 points: Financial requirement

10 points : English language proficiency

Thank you.
Please, can we submit NECO for English Language Proficiency?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:47pm On May 25, 2021
Brimmie:

Thank you.
Please, can we submit NECO for English Language Proficiency?

This is a question for the school .... if the school says yes and gives you admission based on that then you can use that for visa application

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by smoochybee1: 6:29pm On May 25, 2021
Ayooze:
when did you apply for Sheffield. They haven't responded to me over a month now since i applied

I applied since April 5th... I got a mail today that my application will be attended to within 8 weeks of upon application being submitted.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 6:56pm On May 25, 2021
MissOwaa:
Goodday all,

Please I was directed here.
I’m a bit confused about something. I was asked to provide proof of funds in other to get my CAS. I’m going to be applying for visa with my partner.

So I’m wondering if the school will accept proof of funds in a joint bank account with both of us names?
Please help with clarification. Thank you.

Do you have enough money in that joint account for both of you to meet financial requirement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 6:58pm On May 25, 2021
Anywherebuthere:
My spouse is in the UAE, but the kids are with me. how do I include him in our visa application? Please advise.

Apply separately, you and the kids apply in Nigeria while he apply in UAE

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by shegzy80: 7:03pm On May 25, 2021
I tot the IHS payment for study Visa for one year course is GBP705.....why this below? I need help now, can someone explain to me now

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 7:07pm On May 25, 2021
It’s showing in USD. Which meaning US Dollars
shegzy80:
I tot the IHS payment for study Visa for one year course is GBP705.....why this below? I need help now, can someone explain to me now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 25, 2021
Rhitar19:
They have started issuing passport in Lagos oooo. If you have captured, you may receive sms
I hope other states follow suit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MissOwaa: 7:17pm On May 25, 2021
Thanks for responding, We have two joints accounts. One in pounds and a separate one in Naira. We actually don’t have enough money in the naira now but we would complete it before we apply.
What I want to know is if having a joint account is okay for CAS application?

justwise:

Do you have enough money in that joint account for both of you to meet financial requirement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aabiemi: 7:17pm On May 25, 2021
smoochybee1:

I applied since April 5th... I got a mail today that my application will be attended to within 8 weeks of upon application being submitted.
Same here o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by canadaishome: 7:56pm On May 25, 2021
smoochybee1:

Same here

Apparently they received a high volume of applications
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Beninboy01: 8:20pm On May 25, 2021
After collecting the passport back from TLS with VISA and one can't find the A4 paper that is supposed to come with the passport and to be submitted at the point of Entry what would he do?? Please this is urgent

@justwise @anyone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sodaug: 8:30pm On May 25, 2021
Teniremi:
Anyone going to university of plymouth?
Let's connect please

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:50pm On May 25, 2021
Beninboy01:

After collecting the passport back from TLS with VISA and one can't find the A4 paper that is supposed to come with the passport and to be submitted at the point of Entry what would he do?? Please this is urgent

@justwise @anyone

Contact the embassy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by shegzy80: 9:12pm On May 25, 2021
Thanks for the prompt response. How much is the VISA fee in USD (Dollar)?

CheesyTee:
It’s showing in USD. Which meaning US Dollars
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Aminess1: 9:20pm On May 25, 2021
Please what are the requirements for IOM booking? I intend going to their office tomorrow to book for the tuberculosis test for I , my husband and two kids. Age 3 and 2.
I need to know What I need to book an appointment since it’s difficult getting earlier dates online .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 25, 2021
Howoheye:
About a month ago, I posted a list of Schools that accept Third Class on this thread, the list has been updated.

UNIVERSITIES THAT ACCEPT Third (3rd) Class
...as compiled from previous posts on UK Traveling Thread.

Sheffield Hallam
Roehampton Uni
Robert Gordon
Uni of Sunderland
London Metropolitan
University College Birmingham
Solent University
Salford University
Cardiff Metropolitan
Bedfordshire University
UWE
Uni of South Wales

My wife graduated with a Third Class. I got in touch with some agents and they said like assuredly, she can't get a direct Masters admission with that grade, which was the major reason I decided to be the student. I got back on NL after many years of vacation cheesy, looking for information about suitable School and City for MPH, then I came across Hosey and emmaze2000's posts on Third Class/HND

I submitted applications for her to some of the Schools above and more, and the admissions are rolling in already. Presently, she has offers to study Early Childhood Studies at:
Swansea University
Roehampton University, London
Anglia Ruskin University
University of Suffolk*** (Interview coming up soon).

***Note that she has sound experience in Early Childhood Studies here, and then her SoP is top notch.

Thanks Hosey and emmaze2000, God bless you!

Nice testimonies.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 9:46pm On May 25, 2021
It happened to my brother, decision letter. Nobody will ask you. The details on it is where you will pick up ur BRP and I am sure you know it already if you filled your visa application urself
Beninboy01:
Anyone please answer

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olubunmyn(f): 10:27pm On May 25, 2021
shegzy80:
Thanks for the prompt response. How much is the VISA fee in USD (Dollar)?

$511
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by shegzy80: 10:36pm On May 25, 2021
Thank you ma @olubunmyn

olubunmyn:

$511
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 1:56am On May 26, 2021
ariyike23:
What distance is reasonable in terms of where you live to where you school ? 1 hour? 1hr 30 mins ? My sibling is applying to schools and the one that has offered her the exact course she wants is an hour 30 mins away from my aunt where she ought to live ... A 30 mins bus ride, then 1hr train ride ..

1hr30m is still fair but depends on her person, I.e how strong she is willing to cope with the stress. 1hr 30mins is still closed but the only issue here is the weather, considering the cold environment she is not used to..significantly, most schools will likely start face to face lectures from september 2021, hence, your sibling should prepare the cost implications and logistic well.. I will prefer 1hr.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 2:30am On May 26, 2021
Ezriela:
Upload your NECO

Thank you so much for this comment!! I’ve had this “conditional” offer from Bournemouth for months but the thought of writing IELTS made me give up on the offer.

I uploaded my NECO result based on your comment even though it was clearly stated they want IELTS, I just got this confirmation mail from the school.

On to the next step! smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemite1845: 3:08am On May 26, 2021
Please I need help on IHS fee family of 3, I understand IHS fee for two year course is £1175 and this apply to Adult dependants ,please my baby is currently 9months plus and will be a year on 5th of August,will his IHS fee calculated as £1175 as well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Beninboy01: 6:24am On May 26, 2021
Thanks bro, i sight you grin

Ezriela:
It happened to my brother, decision letter. Nobody will ask you. The details on it is where you will pick up ur BRP and I am sure you know it already if you filled your visa application urself
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by teabully(m): 6:26am On May 26, 2021
Phatkings:

Same ooo from June till August no slot available
finally got a date

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.