Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) (11862 Views)

You Can't Date Someone Like This And Not Be Happy (pics). / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / Girls Nowadays Are Something Else, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by pocohantas(f): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
The gender that gains nothing from marriage is perpetually more disturbed by the supposed increasing rate of unmarried women.

Wonderful!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Silentgroper(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:

No.

Responsibility implies that one knows his duty and fulfills it. I do not have much respect for those men who shift some or all of their responsibilities and rely on their wife's sweat to live large; even though the habit seems to be quite common these days. Yet they expect their wives to come home and still fulfill their 'wifely' duties; effectively making them work two full time jobs. That is unjust. Justice is a trait of a responsible man...ask your great grandfather what made him a real alpha and earned him the respect of his wives.
if this u run/would run ur home, then good for you.
but do not impose ur archaic idea of a responsible man on other7.

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
Silentgroper:
if this u run/would run ur home, then good for you.
but do not impose ur archaic idea of a responsible man on other7.

I am not imposing it on anyone. You can take it or you can leave it. It is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Silentgroper(m): 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:

I am not imposing it on anyone. You can take it or you can leave it. It is what it is.
The minute u added "responsible man" to d context. You were already imposing it on others.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
Silentgroper:
The minute u added "responsible man" to d context. You were already imposing it on others.

I have my reasons. Truth is truth. We all have our responsibilities to society. Carrying them out diligently makes us responsible.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Silentgroper(m): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:

I have my reasons. Truth is truth. We all have our responsibilities to society. Carrying them out diligently makes us responsible.
So what is ur idea of a responsible woman?

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
Silentgroper:
So what is ur idea of a responsible woman?

Irrelevant to the topic. Plus there are already enough threads telling women how to be more responsible.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Silentgroper(m): 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:

Irrelevant to the topic. Plus there are already enough threads telling women how to be more responsible.
Hahahahaha... Very well. Yet d whole responsible man talk was very relevant to the topic right ... Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
Silentgroper:
Hahahahaha... Very well. Yet d whole responsible man talk was very relevant to the topic right ... Lol.

Yes. Women's happiness is tied to their men fulfilling their responsibilities, and not to making women take these responsibilities over from men. I believe the whole thread has to do with why women are unhappy, so men fulfilling their responsibilities properly is very relevant.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by 1Sharon(f): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
Patriarchy001:
A picture they say, speaks a thousand words...

Women are not happy because they've traded in their youth and fertility to compete with men in the workplace, thus subjecting themselves to a more stressful and lonely life...

You think being a housewife isn't stressful? slowpoke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
Yeah, have been occupied with a couple of things. Thanks for the concern, Merry Christmas in arrears!

Hope we all get to witness a prosperous 2021 grin

Rebekah029:
It's been long I saw your comment here...I nearly created a thread to search for you....
Merry Christmas!
Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Rebekah029(f): 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Yeah, have been occupied with a couple of things. Thanks for the concern, Merry Christmas in arrears!

Hope we all get to witness a prosperous 2021 grin

Amen ! ok now I understand..

1 Like

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Patriarchy001(m): 12:28am On Dec 27, 2020
pocohantas:
The gender that hates men and desperately wants men eradicated from the surface of the earth, keeps using her CHoccolaTE moniker to perpetually create threads about men.

Wonderful!

Truly wonderful!!

12 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by OGWILLS123: 12:59am On Dec 27, 2020
Shortyy:

There is nothing partly true about that.
No one's happiness revolves around the other.
Men who are slave to their bosses are miserable also.

When you're not comfortable with your job, you're prone to be unhappy. It is not a gender thing.

Every day this gender create threads upon threads to debate on women. So pathetic.

I hardly see women create threads like "why men are unhappy" or "how to be more cruel to men" or something like that.

In this life, do whatever makes you happy. Getting a job and taking care of yourself, shouldn't be a problem, but if being jobless and becoming a beggar to men is what you want, so be it. cheesy

It's just so amusing because women are now waking up and fending for themselves and no longer depending on the "superior" gender. It's beginning to bug them. Stay pressed motherfvckers. cheesy

If you are not happy with your job then what is stopping you
from resigning.

A Virginia citizen must always come up with some irrelevant excuses undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Judybash93(m): 2:12am On Dec 27, 2020
Patriarchy001:

It is nature's call - an undeniable inbred desire for most women to raise children.. take Linda Ikeji for example who despite all her achievements being a millionaire, admitted that having a child was the most fulfilling experience of her life.

This is the same reason why no woman is happy when she gets married and doesn't have a child... why women start to wish for a husband when they reach their 30s (like Seyi Shay) .. or turn motivational speakers like Toke Makinwa, showing off material things online to mask her unhappiness.

It is an inbred desire for a woman's sense of accomplishment to be tied to her ability to nurture a child - call it God's will or Evolution.
It's a desire, not a need
Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by femi4: 4:33am On Dec 27, 2020
Patriarchy001:
A picture they say, speaks a thousand words...

Women are not happy because they've traded in their youth and fertility to compete with men in the workplace, thus subjecting themselves to a more stressful and lonely life...
Lies
Today's woman is the combination of both

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Shortyy(f): 5:58am On Dec 27, 2020
Patriarchy001:

.. they sleep with men for money and claim they are "no longer depending on men" grin

Interesting!

..oh, and last time I checked, Nairaland is a forum where anyone is free to create threads on whatever topic they wish.
You can always avoid topics that don't interest you...
Quit being childish.

Who sleeps with which men? Lmao. This is y'all last card every time "sleeps with men for money"
I don't know where you see these women that sleep with men for money, but not every woman is like your sisters. cheesy

And you're the childish one. Face the business that pays you and allow women to be whatever they want to be.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Shortyy(f): 6:01am On Dec 27, 2020
OGWILLS123:

If you are not happy with your job then what is stopping you
from resigning.

A Virginia citizen must always come up with some irrelevant excusesundecided

Don't be daft, did I tell you I wasn't happy with my job? I'm only saying that it can be a hindrance to one's happiness. Y'all think with your dîcks and not your brain most times. Always read to assimilate before commenting. Orangutan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by larryking540: 7:10am On Dec 27, 2020
Denique:
It has to do with us trying not to be a liability—to ourselves, to the society.

The average Nigerian woman needs twice the amount of time of her western counterpart to achieve same feat; reason these people seem to be more independent than us, marry earlier than us.

It isn't about competing with the men; neither are we hoeing. For some of us, it's about bringing something to the table which takes us longer time to achieve due to our environment.

Back then, our mothers didn't need to have a means of livelihood before being taken(married). The narrative has changed!

Our modern men want a woman graduate, in some cases an MSc holder...working or owning a thriving business. These things don't come easy, especially: for most of us who didn't/don't have the foundation, connection, means, coupled with ASUU strike. So many factors impede a ladies marital growth.

Below is a link to a thread and Kriss216 made a resonating comment. As much as it isn't excusable, a lot of us take to it to survive.
Where then, is the time for such persons to marry early?
https://www.nairaland.com/6328015/blood-sister-smash-phone-lock

except you meet a lazy man ,a man who is ready to work and fed for his family with his charming queen by his side care less if the lady is highly
educated or BSC holder ,make she just smart that is all I cherish,who education help ,I have a degree in poly and university,I careless about an extreme educated lady ,make she just smart and confident on her skin ,that's all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Kriss216: 7:41am On Dec 27, 2020
I’ve said this before and I’ll keep saying it, Deni_que is one of 3 sensible female monikers here.

I always try my best to avoid that Chii59 of a moniker, she’s naturally a sadist!

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by jericco1(m): 7:48am On Dec 27, 2020
Women now practice selective feminism.
The one that fits their profile.
Believe me they tend to regret it later on.

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by LadyTianna(f): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2020
Patriarchy001:

You are partly right, but I believe women themselves have conditioned fellow women to believe their value is tied to academic and financial achievements - this is an unfortunate adverse effect of feminism.

If a woman comes out today to admit her desire to be a homemaker rather than going to school, or expresses that she doesn't want to work but would rather be at home taking care of the kids and doing chores, it is fellow women who would shame her the most.

I'm yet to see a man who gets 'turned on' by the amount of degrees a woman has achieved. Yes she should be educated to a certain level, but a man would choose a loyal and faithful homemaker over an overtly ambitious woman who competes for equality with him.

Remember the lawyer who came out a few days ago stating his preference for a submissive wife?? ... guess who insulted and shamed him the most? guess who called him an oppressor and tyrant?

Women.

In order to prove themselves valuable, women have created unrealistic expectations for themselves.

Wealth and status can never bring the same fulfilment to a woman as being a nurturer does.

Lol some of you nairaland men can be so funny. The same men who will say they want submissive house wives are the same people who will be shouting "what are you bringing to the table? Only the hole between your legs".

Nigerian men don't know what they want

Allow women to pursue their degrees and careers so that they can bring it to the table for you

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Silentgroper(m): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
LadyTianna:

Lol some of you nairaland men can be so funny. The same men who will say they want submissive house wives are the same people who will be shouting "what are you bringing to the table? Only the hole between your legs".

Nigerian men don't know what they want

Allow women to pursue their degrees and careers so that they can bring it to the table for you
Being submissive nd bringing something to the table, is directly proportional tn each other.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Silentgroper(m): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
1Sharon:

You think being a housewife isn't stressful? slowpoke
Lazy thing

1 Like

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by LadyTianna(f): 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
Silentgroper:
Being submissive nd bringing something to the table, is directly proportional tn each other.

What exactly is the something? Money? Because if its cooking, cleaning and taking care of children which a submissive wife already does, then most Nigerian men are just being stupid when they claim the only thing a woman can offer is sex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by odinson1(m): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
LadyTianna:

What exactly is the something? Money? Because if its cooking, cleaning and taking care of children which a submissive wife already does, then most Nigerian men are just being stupid when they claim the only thing a woman can offer is sex.

We don't Generalize this part

we only say the Only thing MOST Nigerian ladies have to offer in a relationship is Sex! Marriage is quite different because a responsible Wife knows how to cook and take care of the home and kids ( which is a contribution to the marriage).

But as for the normal Dating relationships, Sex is the only things Ladies offer. They don't bring resources like money,Shelter, food or even protection! The man brings all these and still plays the Active role during sexual intercourse. So tell me,what do Men have to gain In Dating the average nigerian girl?

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Titi03(f): 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
LadyTianna:

Aside from those abroad, majority of wives in Nigeria employ house-helps to do all this. So what's your point?

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by LadyTianna(f): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
odinson1:

We don't Generalize this part

we only say the Only thing MOST Nigerian ladies have to offer in a relationship is Sex! Marriage is quite different because a responsible Wife knows how to cook and take care of the home and kids ( which is a contribution to the marriage).

But as for the normal Dating relationships, Sex is the only things Ladies offer. They don't bring resources like money,Shelter, food or even protection! The man brings all these and still plays the Active role during sexual intercourse. So tell me,what do Men have to gain In Dating the average nigerian girl?

Wait o. I don't understand. Is your girlfriend supposed to provide shelter and protection for you? undecided

I get that sometimes she can make nice meals and if you're down on your luck, assist with some money. But shelter and protection? Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by LadyTianna(f): 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
Titi03:

Aside from those abroad, majority of wives in Nigeria employ house-helps to do all this. So what's your point?

Lol sorry o madam. I didnt know you did census to be able to determine that majority of Nigerian women use housemaids.

We're talking about a submissive housewife. As in, no career apart from managing the kids and home. Why would a woman without a career get a maid? Some do, but not majority ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. / ........ / 17 Signs Of Falling In Love/Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.