Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Reasons Why Men Rape - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Men Rape (3708 Views)

Why Do Men RAPE, Seriously?....air Your View!!!! / 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. / Why Do Men Rape Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by NiRfreak(m): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Men rape because it's in their DNA to rape. Men have been raping since the beginning of life and it will continue till Jesus come. Don't be unfortunate to say I rape, I don't, and I've never ...But to me I think rape is like most vices that have been since time immemorial and will forever be regardless of what we do to prevent it...
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

There are so many dumb women in Nigeria I can fully understand why it's easy for males to do so much oppressive stuff to females and keep them down.
Just imagine what the idiot woman was saying, justifying rape because she didn't like your dressing.
Complete moron_ of a person.
I wish more African women will have sense and stop enforcing misogyny on themselves.

Honestly,I think that's why women in Nigeria have their mouths always padlocked.

It's quite insensitive for any one to justify rape instead of condemning the rapist.

I wear whatever I choose, to be candid.

Always be cautious. Why,because your fellow women might never support you when such evil happens to you.

Trust me,all the blames will be heaped on you by your fellow women.

How about men who get raped and their fellow men wish to be in their shoes?
Little wonder some people still have guts to continue with the act.

Making me sick already.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by CHoccolaTE: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
StacyO:

Honestly,I think that's why women in Nigeria have their mouths always padlocked.

It's quite insensitive for any one to justify rape instead of condemning the rapist.

I wear whatever I choose, to be candid.

Always be cautious. Why,because your fellow women might never support you when such evil happens to you.

Trust me,all the blames will be heaped on you by your fellow women.

@ bold,
Exactly. In fact you might see more women insulting and condemning the victim and telling her she deserved what she got.
The way many women encourage their own oppression is appalling.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Dong2: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

lol grin

you're right jare I'm a small niggy with great future cheesy tongue

i never old at all no think ham smiley daddy anything for your small baby ? wink

No wonder!
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Dong2: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

lol grin

you're[b] right jare I'm a small niggy with big breast cheesy tongue

i never old at all no think ham smiley daddy anything for your small baby ? wink
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by hashtagged(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

@ bold,
Exactly. In fact you might see more women insulting and condemning the victim and telling her she deserved what she got.
The way many women encourage their own oppression is appalling.

Yeah the victims were foolish, how can you see a knife and walk into it?

1) You walk through a dark alley
2) Dress like an olosho
3) Go and meet a guy alone

If anything happen yes the guy is a rapist and goes to jail but you are partly responsible for seeing an obvious redflag and still walk into it.
Evil must exist in the world be wise and avoid it and not walk into it and come and be crying crocodile tears.

It's like walking to a field of Fulani herdsmen and blaming devil for being butchered afterwards when you could avoid it

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by AK481(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
You pass front of ashawo house and you no rape am. Why your body no move u to rape am?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by SILENTandSMART2: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Dong2:

you're eleribuu man,olofo tongue ashewo ,onisorkusor, please don't say shit when talkin'to me smiley
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by SILENTandSMART2: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Dong2:

No wonder!

dat what ?
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by tobechi74: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
False
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
hashtagged:

2) Dress like an olosho

If anything happen yes the guy is a rapist and goes to jail but you are partly responsible for seeing an obvious redflag and still walk into it.
Evil must exist in the world be wise and avoid it and not walk into it and come and be crying crocodile tears.

It's like walking to a field of Fulani herdsmen and blaming devil for being butchered afterwards when you could avoid it
I will only reply to bolded.
1. Where is it forbidden to walk at night?is it not a free world?it is unfortunate that there are monsters in human form.

2.Abeg keep quiet dressing is no reason to justify rape?women cover their bodies in the arab world yet are still raped Children that don't even have boobs or backside are still raped it is a mindset thing in the abroad where they dress freely rape is low there because them never born the man when go fit rape woman without facing jail time because their men are taught to respect women and their bodies it is a mindset thing and not about dressing.

3.There is nothing wrong in meeting a guy alone how we train our men matters it is unfortunate we train men here like predators hence your stance on this but there are still responsible men in this country that cannot take advantage of women even the women who were raped some of them did not go ahead to even meet a man alone.
No victim goes out with the mindset of getting raped or knowing that they will it can happen to anyone at anytime you for kuku say make women dey sit down house all their lives.
Also your points you raised trying to blame the victim are all trash and does not justify rape or victim blaming rape happens in more than one form like you are trying to paint with the reasons you listed and in all the victim cannot be blamed let mad men take responsibility for their madness and society should stop blaming the victims and making the madness look okay it is not okay.
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
aminu114:
looking for a reason to dress indecently yeah its not dress that leads to rape but it trigger it to great extent

Have you raped a woman before since you know what triggered it.

What stops the trigger from visiting a brothel instead of raping someone I am sure children and women with coverings were raped because of their dressings
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
i

Have you raped a woman before since younknow what triggered it.

What stops the trigger from visiting a brothel instead of raping someone I am sure children and women with coverings were raped because of their dressings
and why did they dress indecently knowing that it 100% turns a man on?
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
i

Have you raped a woman before since younknow what triggered it.

im not in support of rape nd i didnt say the women that cover their body dont get raped what i said is the girls that dress indecently are the ones most vulnerable to rape
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Fvckhypocrite(f): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Have you raped a woman before since you know what triggered it.

you get strong head o

Anyways i love it that way
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
aminu114:
and why did they dress indecently knowing that it 100% turns a man on?

Keep quiet indecent dressing does not turn anyone on only a fool.says that.

Go abroad or Miami beach where they wear bikini's and tell me where you have seen a woman getting raped.

The earlier you realize that a rapist is a sick person then you will understand that nothing justifies rape not even dressing because we have seen women covered and still raped.It is a sick mindset on the part of the rapist not the wpman.

So stop blaming the woman shame and blame the rapist what will you say when a woman dressed fully covered what will be your useless excuse to justify the act indecent dressing abi?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Keep quiet indecent dressing does not turn anyone on only a fool.says that.

Go abroad or Miami beach where they wear bikini's and tell me where you have seen a woman getting raped.

The earlier you realize that a rapist is a sick person then you will understand tht nothing justifies rape not even dressing because we have seen women covered and still raped.It is a sick mindset on the part of the rapist not the wpman.

So stop blaming the woman shame and blame the rapist
u belong to the sisterhood secret society thats why u r saying all this always covering for fellow women u got ur backs i hv already known that so fvck offf
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
aminu114:
im not in support of rape nd i didnt say the women that cover their body dont get raped what i said is the girls that dress indecently are the ones most vulnerable to rape

@bold,There is no proof of that.

It is just a lame excuse used by idiots to justify rape grin.
Anybody can be raped when they encounter sick predators no matter your dressing.What do you say about advanced countries and how so called indecently their women dress why do their men not rape them there in a rampant way it is because there are laws to protect them their men are held accountable,the system works and their men are taught consent and how to respect women's bodies if you apply that in Nigeria rape will reduce.
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
aminu114:
u belong to the sisterhood secret society thats why u r saying all this always covering for fellow women u got ur backs i hv already known that so fvck offf

You don't know anything you are a dummy that needs to be informed so that your ignorance will not overtake your senses.

Don't be silly go and learn instead of talking like an uneducated agbero so fvck off you are not intelligent to have a conversation with so fvck off

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by CHoccolaTE: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
hashtagged:

2) Dress like an olosho

So much crap in one comment.
Your 2nd and 3rd points is just like saying rich people deserve to be robbed because they didnt hide their wealth, they lived in big houses and drove nice cars and wore nice clothes so they deserve to be robbed because they attracted thieves with their money.

No matter what a woman wears, a rapist is to be blamed for rape. The only situation I would say the victim was guilty of carelessness is if they voluntarily walked through a known dangerous place at odd hours like walking through a dangerous path at night alone. When it comes to revealing clothes, the victim can never be the one to blame. The men can go to prostitutes or simply self-service off instead of raping a scantily dressed woman.

As for the issue of blaming rape victims that visited guys alone, we all knew that one before na. Of course men have no self control when they are alone with a woman that is why they must rape any woman that visits them alone. All of us females knew before, you no need to remind us.
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Iretii0511(m): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
StacyO:

Me and you go get problem o.
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

@bold,There is no proof of that.

It is just a lame excuse used by idiots to justify rape grin.
Anybody can be raped when they encounter sick predators no matter your dressing.What do you say about advanced countries and how so called indecently their women dress why do their men not rape them there in a rampant way it is because there are laws to protect them their men are held accountable,the system works and their men are taught consent and how to respect women's bodies if you apply that in Nigeria rape will reduce.
sex is available there one of my friends from there laughed at me when i tell him i pay to have sex
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
aminu114:
sex is available there one of my friends from there laughed at me when i tell him i pay to have sex
I am not talking about sex but rape.

Can't you read undecided
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Dong2: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

dat what ?

That you are naught of course
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Dong2: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
[quote author=SILENTandSMART2 post=97475499][/quote]

And you nko?
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Dong2: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
[quote author=SILENTandSMART2 post=97475499][/quote]

You be olodo sombori I swear
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

lol grin

you're right jare I'm a small niggy with great future cheesy tongue

Why switch to (F) instead of (M)??
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by SILENTandSMART2: 7:32am On Dec 28, 2020
Dong2:

That you are naught of course

yes you're right sir I'm very naughty and stubborn to those that are very close to me wink

but to stranger i will act gently smiley
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by SILENTandSMART2: 7:38am On Dec 28, 2020
StacyO:

Why switch to (F) instead of (M)??

lol cheesy

i didn't switch nah smiley

moreover how did you know dat nah male i be ? I'm a girl jare wink

i didn't indicate before and many people think say i am a boy so i indicate so dat you can know dat i am a girl smiley
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Dong2: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

yes you're right sir I'm very naughty and stubborn to those that are very close to me wink

but to stranger i will act gently smiley

I see
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Elistho(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
femi4:
Some are sick upstairs.

They rape unconditionally and indiscriminately, they go after young , old, naked and clothed etc
not all
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Elistho(m): 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
StacyO:
Then I wonder the rapist that wrote this piece of -------

How about Muslims that cover their whole body and still get raped?
How about babies that get raped?? Are their pampers so seducing?
How about chickens and dogs?
How about little boys in 5he street,were there penis big enough to seduce that big aunty??

Who ever wants to write on rape should cancel out dressing.
Cause rape victims I've come across had their full clothing on.
I wrote the piece, that's your own view

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Dont Blame Me For L!ckin Our Gate Man's Joy Stick,.. Wife Begs Husband / What Do You Think Is Your Strongest/best Feature About Yourself / Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.