Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Reasons Why Men Rape - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Men Rape (3703 Views)

Why Do Men RAPE, Seriously?....air Your View!!!! / 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. / Why Do Men Rape Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Elistho(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bennysam:

Rape is a crime against man and humanity, nothing they or wear will justify rape , this is free world and I think our woman should be free to wear what makes them feel comfortable
am not trying to justify rape, just my views
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

lol cheesy

i didn't switch nah smiley

moreover how did you know dat nah male i be ? I'm a girl jare wink

i didn't indicate before and many people think say i am a boy so i indicate so dat you can know dat i am a girl smiley

Keep fooling yourself undecided
tongue
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Elistho:

I wrote the piece, that's your own view

You're a writer??

I guess I should input what is destined to be inputed, into the space.
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Sixfeetbelle: 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
aminu114:
looking for a reason to dress indecently yeah its not dress that leads to rape but it trigger it to great extent

A man raped his one year old daughter some months back. Was she dressed indecently? Maybe her pampers was a G-string?

Yeah, I don't believe children dress provocatively.
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Sixfeetbelle: 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lightangel65:

See this mumu, rape and mysogyny are two different things. Did she justify rape use your head she said dressing like a prostitute can cause rape.

What is wrong with ladies of this days someone is telling you how to avoid rape and you are insulting that person. Bad people will always exist and rapists will always exist if you like keep blaming men or mysogyny that won't change the facts that rapists will always exist.

If you like walk naked, pass lonely roads at night and if you get raped don't say we did not warn you

Rapists go for anybody so there's no correlation between indecent dressing and rape. Stop using that line as if it's a proven fact.

Do children dress indecently yet everyday they are being raped (molested)?
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Sixfeetbelle: 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
hashtagged:

Yeah the victims were foolish, how can you see a knife and walk into it?

1) You walk through a dark alley
2) Dress like an olosho
3) Go and meet a guy alone

If anything happen yes the guy is a rapist and goes to jail but you are partly responsible for seeing an obvious redflag and still walk into it.
Evil must exist in the world be wise and avoid it and not walk into it and come and be crying crocodile tears.

It's like walking to a field of Fulani herdsmen and blaming devil for being butchered afterwards when you could avoid it

Children get raped. They don't dress indecently.

Justify that for me, will you?
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Liposure: 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
Her dressing is not a problem. Nothing justifies rape
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Lightangel65: 12:46am On Dec 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Rapists go for anybody so there's no correlation between indecent dressing and rape. Stop using that line as if it's a proven fact.

Do children dress indecently yet everyday they are being raped (molested)?

So what do you now expect us to do kill all men, yes things like this happens if you can strike indecent dressing, follow dark alleys you can reduce rape by 80% And tell where you saw a fact that indecent dressing is not a cause of rape Mrs facts
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

A man raped his one year old daughter some months back. Was she dressed indecently? Maybe her pampers was a G-string?

Yeah, I don't believe children dress provocatively.
that is something else
Re: Reasons Why Men Rape by SILENTandSMART2: 10:06am On Dec 29, 2020
StacyO:

Keep fooling yourself undecided
tongue

who am i fooling bayii, so you don see me as competition cus you know sat i am more beautiful than you, tongue i know how you're feeling but baby girl no worry I don't oppress people wink

I'm a girl if you don't believe me dats yaĆ  cup of tea, me tryna tell you the truth but you dey do karamon undecided , I gained nothing in lieing wink, i don't lie , i say the truth always wink

all is well ma smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him? / Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. / A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.