Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over (56732 Views)

Do You Still Have This 1982 Mercedes Benz. Is It Worth N1m As Vintage? / Why The Sudden Madness For Benz Cars? / Just For (BENZ LOVERS)Toks M/BENZ. C240.saloon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by NewDelhi(m): 6:44am On Dec 28, 2020
iLearner:
Lmao
What lexus would you choose over any of these luxuries?
I understand your problem. I vividly remember one of you even comparing A Benz s450 2018 to a Hyundai Genesis g80 2018. Very pathetic. The Genesis beats it in every department.

1 Like

Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by lkillbrokehoes: 7:13am On Dec 28, 2020
I prefer both, though I'm currently using a mercedes Benz and I can say it's worth it. I haven't spent a dime on it since I bought it perhaps, it's because it's still a new car, I would also like to add lexus by next year by God grace

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by SocialJustice: 7:17am On Dec 28, 2020
NewDelhi:

@v2 I tire for them lol and the funniest thing is that some or most of them have never own, currently own a Benz yet you'll see them coming online to hype the car like there's no tomorrow. The craze for this thing is very similar to the blackberry craze of years back. It will gradually fade and something else will begin to reign before that one fades too

You know another another funny thing, alot of die hard fans of Benz are mostly youths and younglings who have zero taste and money. Older people have greater taste and you'll never see them with a Benz .

I don't blame you , u go see better s class 5-7 M. Benz no cost, na poor man's luxury. Even Lexus have models worth over 200-300M so what are you saying? That Lexus model wey ochacho gift davido is worth almost a hundred.
I hear you, foolish argument tire me. Benz na poor man luxury. Benz when get maybach, dey make pagani huayra engine na poor man luxury.

Oga commot here before I shit for your mouth. cheesy cheesy cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by Harrynight(m): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2020
Right from time till tomorrow I'll always go for Lexus

I'm never a fan of Benz

8 Likes

Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by Nackzy: 7:40am On Dec 28, 2020
Which kind talk be this one OP
Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by cluewebhost(m): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2020
Economy is Bad.

Cheaper things are getting more attention

3 Likes

Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by Prechgold1180(m): 7:43am On Dec 28, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Lexus can never replace the ultimate symbol of success... bmw , range rover all tried but failed and those a bigger brands .... the G 63 will buy u 2 lexus LX 570... the c 400 will get u 2 is250 , the S 550 will get u about 4 lexus LS ... I have mercedes and lexus ... mercedes is better well
you have Mercedes and lexus

Chisos

nd me am still saving to buy Lexus lx 570

Abeg comma borrow me one of your car first
Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by LINTUNE(m): 7:44am On Dec 28, 2020
carl benz..
Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by Seyi8750: 7:45am On Dec 28, 2020
Bicycle will be next

Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by KingMack(m): 7:46am On Dec 28, 2020
After seeing this post angry grin

TEAM

IF

WEEE

NOOOOOOOO

BUYYYYYYY

THE BENZ

WETTIN WE GAIN undecided

2 Likes

Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by Donspicey: 7:47am On Dec 28, 2020
Still flexing my Lengogini.......
One day i will get a private jet.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by SATANNIST: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2020
Nbotee:

Na Lexus dey reign for Yahoo boys now.. Benz nobody reign again for dem.. It used to b Camry Muscle and Spider.. Now d senior ones dey go for Benz GL
YEAH I think gl450 or so is the best looking cheapest suv the guys can buy. u wont see them on gle s or g wagons
Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by peteofi(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2020
My brother, check again. Am currently saving for a 2015 ML350. Benz can never fade out. So take a chill pill sir. Na only Nigeria think so.

2 Likes

Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by Cutehector(m): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2020
Even the name Benz is pronounced with respect.

7 Likes

Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by Codes151(m): 7:50am On Dec 28, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Lexus can never replace the ultimate symbol of success... bmw , range rover all tried but failed and those a bigger brands .... the G 63 will buy u 2 lexus LX 570... the c 400 will get u 2 is250 , the S 550 will get u about 4 lexus LS ... I have mercedes and lexus ... mercedes is better well
smh. Noise.

How can you compare c400 to is250?
Oga I get all..... Una sabi whine o

C400 2020 model will buy 2 is250 2020 model (that’s if e Dey)? Continue whining yourself

3 Likes

Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by Codes151(m): 7:51am On Dec 28, 2020
Beverlyjean:
smh. Noise.

How can you compare c400 to is250?
Oga I get all..... Una sabi whine o

C400 2020 model will buy 2 is250 2020 model (that’s if e Dey)? Continue whining yourself

1 Like

Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by MrHandsome2013: 7:51am On Dec 28, 2020
peteofi:
My brother, check again. Am currently saving for a 2015 ML350. Benz can never fade out. So take a chill pill sir. Na only Nigeria think so.
How much is it?
Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:51am On Dec 28, 2020
Lexus gives u a taste of luxury experience at a cheaper rate....but Benz beats Lexus hands down anytime any day..

1 Like

Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by shortgun(m): 7:51am On Dec 28, 2020
ACRI:
Lexus is not only luxury its affordable luxury

Benz is costly to maintain but it delivers power Lexus can only dream of....

Benz will always be class and classic

I will choose Benz for occasional show off but Lexus for daily movement. You can have the two

[b]Please I want to sell my E350 if you re in Abuja[/]
Your contact?
Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by arsenal444(m): 7:51am On Dec 28, 2020
MickzyDonald:
Lexis isn't taking over, this is a shit talk

unless they hired you to promote their cars
Ur papa get share for Benz? Take it easy na haba

2 Likes

Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by valuedammy(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2020
Walahi, Lexus wey ES, RX and GS model wey full town no be small o...those Yahoo boys are really cashing out. Now I see the primary reason why they are clamouring for ending of Sars.

1 Like

Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by yusufu16: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2020
NewDelhi:
Sometimes ago, a nairalander compared the sudden madness for Benz cars to the madness Nigerians had for blackberry between 2007 and 2013. He was bashed , insulted and bruised. He was right afterall, it was the Yahoo boys and street musicians that made Benz so popular. It was so bad a particular nairalander was even comparing a Benz model to the rolls Royce wriath.

There was a time Range Rover was the reigning thing, Benz took over and Toyota venza came into the limelight briefly. Now it's Lexus. Which will be next?

I completely agree with you. Everything has its time.

Peugeot craze in those days has come and passed
Hummer has come and passed
Range Rover is fading away already have seen range rover going for N1.9m, N2.3m, N5.6m, etc
Benz is fading away gradually.

Lexus has taken over the game

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by Donspicey: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
I prefer both, though I'm currently using a mercedes Benz and I can say it's worth it. I haven't spent a dime on it since I bought it perhaps, it's because it's still a new car, I would also like to add lexus by next year by God grace

Easy bro......

upload d pix i wan to check sometin......

No b say i dey argue wit u ooooo

6 Likes

Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by iLearner: 7:54am On Dec 28, 2020
NewDelhi:

I understand your problem. I vividly remember one of you even comparing A Benz s450 2018 to a Hyundai Genesis g80 2018. Very pathetic. The Genesis beats it in every department.

I understand that your problem as well. I uploaded few Benz and you're quoting me with some comparison someone else made.

You probably should make your comparison on what Hyundai or lexus comes near any of the Benz I uploaded above.

1 Like

Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by yusufu16: 7:54am On Dec 28, 2020
arsenal444:
Ur papa get share for Benz? Take it easy na haba

1 bottle for you jare. The guy no dey current at all sef

1 Like

Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:55am On Dec 28, 2020
oladipupo38880:
Lexus is gradually reigning to be honest. After Lexus I feel Toyota will in the coming years make another model that will be hotcake in Nigeria.Cc Dominique
As in eh in Uyo na so u go jst dey see Lexus cars for road like water....e jst b like overnight everybody jst switch from spider enta lexus
Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by sacajawea: 7:56am On Dec 28, 2020
The "Craze" was there ever a Craze?
Benz is Said by Car experts to be the best quality, strongest, most rugged and most durable among Car Gurus here in Nairaland.
Or is this Just another myth/Stereotype?
Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by InvertedHammer: 7:56am On Dec 28, 2020
/
Mercedes vs Lexus.

Na poverty dey worry all of you. cool

\

1 Like

Re: The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over by Starzo: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2020
iLearner:
Lmao What lexus would you choose over any of these luxuries?
which models are these?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Inside Innoson Factory: From Production To Final Quality Check- Pictures / I'm Trying To Ship A Car To Nigeria From Us / Spare Key Cannot Start The Car But Can Open Doors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.