Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? (2444 Views)

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2009
LOL I don't know, I'd be gob smacked that's for sure though
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by 190: 12:41am On Nov 16, 2009
^^

in ur mind~
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by Kunbee: 3:51am On Nov 16, 2009
Na who born the idiot
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by topup: 4:17am On Nov 16, 2009
Dump him.
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by Nobody: 4:23am On Nov 16, 2009
topup:

Dump him.

No. . . . . knee him in his balls, [i]then [/i]dump him.
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by Outstrip(f): 4:46am On Nov 16, 2009
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha is all I can say.
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by Memunah(f): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2009
wil treat his Bleep up big time,and that's the end of wateva was between us
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 30, 2011
he'd get his arse beat INFRONT of my friends! angry I'd sick Tpia on him! cheesy
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by Ranoscky(m): 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2011
Thank God for faceless NL. If not, am sure as hell that half of the girls here spittin flames has been slapped HARD by their numerous boyfriends before, and I bet the best they did was stil beg and say SORRY to him afterwards!
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2011
i will use my 2 hands together on his cheeks immediately, before it gets cold
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by BABE3: 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2011
@OP
haaaa! He has definitely eaten the forbidden fruit! But God forbid bad tin sha! That can never happen, but if it does, HE'S FINISHED!
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by ektbear: 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2011
Ranoscky:

Thank God for faceless NL. If not, am sure as hell that half of the girls here spittin flames has been slapped HARD by their numerous boyfriends before, and I bet the best they did was stil beg and say SORRY to him afterwards!
grin grin grin grin

lmao
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by seal777(m): 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2011
It happened to me yrs back.
She slapped me yl in my room cos i ask she had done any abortion b4 we met. I NEVER REPLIED NEITHER DO I SAY A WORD BT I DID WAT I HAD IN MIND,
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by isalegan2: 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2011
seal777:

It happened to me yrs back.
She slapped me yl in my room cos[b] i ask she had done any abortion b4[/b] we met.

shocked  What a sweet girl that was.  You're lucky she didn't set you on fire.  grin

I am intrigued by the:
I NEVER REPLIED NEITHER DO I SAY A WORD BT I DID WAT I HAD IN MIND,
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by seal777(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2011
Are u saying she had d right to slap me, just like awolowo was the best president nigeria never had, i was the best husband she never had.
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by toyemz(f): 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2011
@ Ranoscky

Thank God for faceless NL. If not, am sure as hell that half of the girls here spittin flames has been slapped HARD by their numerous boyfriends before, and I bet the best they did was stil beg and say SORRY to him afterwards

those were ladies of the yesteryears oh who thot our men were to be treated as mini gods
not anymore
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by Natasha2(f): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2011
never ever on the contrary i will slap him cheesy
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by ShyOne(f): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2011
never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever look back
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by Ranoscky(m): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2011
First of all, I find it VERY HARD to raise my hand on a gal. But any gal that raises her dirty hand on me (1st) should know that its the end of her "shakara (beauty flauntin)". Cos, no matter how much make-up she applies on her face afterward, it will deffinitely never be dsame again!
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by iice(f): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2011
^it's not right either for a girl to slap a guy.
I say if you do so, you gotta expect some retaliation. But with women, they like to have their cake and eat it too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Girl Make The First Move / Let's Make A Match / Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.