Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) (3801 Views)

Women Enjoy Sex And Benefit From It More Than Men / This Food Is For Boyfriend Wey Calm Down PHOTOS / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by Fvckhypocrite(f): 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mide3367:
lol grin grin grin.. Mad o
grin
Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by JustCruise(m): 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
Left for me,any fake rape story should be accompanied with at least two years in a maximum facility.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by Lightangel65: 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
JustCruise:
Left for me,any fake rape story should be accompanied with at least two years in a maximum facility.

No we should start killing them in the street like rats, any lady that accuses someone of rape and can't prove it should be beaten to death.

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by JustCruise(m): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lightangel

No we should start killing them in the street like rats, any lady that accuses someone of rape and can't prove it should be beaten to death.

Abi??

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by JOACHINpedro: 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
debbydams:
I dont v any reason to lie sir

My head is 'biging' grin
Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by debbydams(f): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

My head is 'biging' grin
yeye grin
Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
Attention. Women will do almost anything for attention. If the action that gets attention also attracts financial gain, all the better. That is why they go for the rich and famous. Which media will print an incident where a woman accuses Sule the suya seller or Emma the bus conductor of rape?

Men always need to remember that attention is to women what kinky sex is to men. Women crave attention even more than they crave wealth. Actually, the whole idea of seeking wealth is only so they can use it to buy attention. If you want to deflate a woman, take her holiday shopping in London, Paris or Dubai, but only on the condition that she must keep it an absolute secret; even from her closest friends. If she does miraculously manage to keep the secret, hypertension will kill her.

6 Likes

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by Liposure: 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
Being the weaker sex women enjoy a lot of privileges in the society and as a result it gives them the gut to tarnish a man's image knowing fully well that nobody hears the man's side of the story because the law favors them regardless of who is at fault.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by Babara1994(m): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
Stacyomolola:

The remaining 2% are upcoming ..........
I dont even trust myself
I trust you. Accuse me of rape pls cheesy
Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by Stacyomolola(f): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Babara1994:
I trust you. Accuse me of rape pls cheesy
Naa, never. God forbid.
Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

OK na, I'm heading straight to the convent

See as you use her catch cruise grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 12:38am On Dec 30, 2020
Beware

2 Likes

Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by ggood: 12:53am On Dec 30, 2020
wild wicked ladies every where
Re: What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2020
paulolee:
just too bad..na so grace take accused me of rape that year for year1 just because we had a little fling that didnt ended well..
my saving grace was her friend that testified against her dt she do come back home saying she enjoyed our time out each night and I escaped and the matter died..
months letter she apologized and visited with a nice meal, I forgave her and still ran tinz with her...
we broke up again and this time she called my mother n told her that am a cultist in school bt mom didnt believed her after hearing from me because she knows the kinda son she had..

A gal that accused of rape you still ran tinz with her

You are a less man

Woman can easily destroy you

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife / Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) / The Thut Of My Ex Sleeping With Other Women Still Kills Me Even Though It's Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.