Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? (35619 Views)

Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Man Catches His Wife Getting Head From Their Local Drug Dealer (pics) / Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by chijokz(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2020
CalliDora1:
Nairaland men, I hope you can hear him?

The only way out is to accept Christ and go for deliverance in any MFM church for deliverance. Make sure you confess this to them so they can conduct a deliverance session in that direction.

It seems you're promoting MFM as the only place to receive deliverance which is inaccurate.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by naija4life247: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2020
Octopusssy:

The real question is how were you able to run through 500 women? Even Lexington Steele does not hold that kind of record. undecided

I smell lies. Gerrarahere mehn. Shiiit angry

I have slept with more than 500 ladies. This is not an achievement anyway.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Shortyy(f): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2020
lexy2014:

Based on d evil that Germany perpetrated during d second world war especially as it regards kill Jews who are God's children, karma is supposed to be tearing Germany apart limb from limb. Funny enough, Germany is d richest country in Europe as we speak

Do you know what an average German is going through? Do you live with them? It's not about riches, trust me, it is never about riches.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Aidonboselu: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2020
No curse on you bro....just ur mind playing pranks on you...you see those so called curses.....they dont go anywhere....both parties were committing sin....so tell me where that kind curse wan work....except one of them don go meet native doctor for your matter....
But bro 500....chai....I hail oh..
simpledoty:
Fellow nairalanders,
Please, I need help.

I used to be a play boy, doing it for fun not knowing the consequences of my actions.

I have had countless heart broken, over 500 ladies. Promised and failed and disappointed many women although I never promised anyone marriage but always tricked them with a lovely relationship.

Now everything in my life seems backwards. Some girls have threatened to curse me in the past.

Now no money to even buy soap unlike before where I make over 700k monthly.

How can I set myself free and move forward in life?
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by CSTRR: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2020
Germany also did something.

They.made sure the Nazi government were held responsible.

Many of them were hanged by the Nuremberg commission.

It's no wonder why they are prospering.

Unlike Nigeria, where Genocidal masterminds have airports named after them.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by naija4life247: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2020
simpledoty:
Fellow nairalanders,
Please, I need help.

I used to be a play boy, doing it for fun not knowing the consequences of my actions.

I have had countless heart broken, over 500 ladies. Promised and failed and disappointed many women although I never promised anyone marriage but always tricked them with a lovely relationship.

Now everything in my life seems backwards. Some girls have threatened to curse me in the past.

You are saying nonsense. If somebody curses you, my friend curse the person back. If curses by hoes are genuine, more than 85% of Nigeria guys will be mad on the streets. The Economy is bad, that's what affected you.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Kingstanding: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2020
CuteMike01:
Solution?
- Retain your semen
- Give your life to Jesus and follow him
- Try and patch things up with those ladies. Pronto!

Next time respect people’s feelings. Even if it does not mean anything to you, it could mean everything to them.

You should as well remember that negative behaviors and harmful habits are the silent killers of a healthy, good life.

That's all I have to say

. You meant he should try to patch things up with those ladies? How is he going to locate 500 ladies? Remember God can do all things but what he God will not do is higher than what he will do. That guy is a terrorist and herdsman. Well, I pray God will help you.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by oluxy(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2020
simpledoty:
Fellow nairalanders,
Please, I need help.

Confess Jesus Christ and hold him tight in fasting and prayers.

From now on, be sincere and truthful and expect temptation that will make u break ur commitment with God, but don't give in.

Now, the reward of ur past would be showing up even more after u have confess Jesus Christ but holding him tight would make his grace reduce the consequences of ur past and his grace with the blood of the lamb would then wipe away everything you are afraid of.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Useless2020: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2020
[s]
emkz:
What about the lives you probably destroyed? Why don't you seek each of these women and beg them?

Personal story. I was seeing a girl my Oga was interested in. She no gree my Oga talk but she gree my own. Me no sabi say my Oga bin get eye for her matter. So my Oga sha sacked her. She didn't say it, but she blamed me. We later broke up. My life took a downturn. Until one morning, one spirit told me to go and see her and apologise to her. I went to her street, called her and she came out looking fiercingly hot with boobs struggling to come out of her undersized bra. I told her my issues and pleaded for her forgiveness. She paused a bit before asking: "You think you can just break up with me and go like that?" I didn't leave until she said she forgave me. My life improved afterwards.

If a girl killed herself because of you, you won't go free.
[/s] RUBBISH.
go tell this useléss story of yours to kids
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by babadee1(m): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2020
simpledoty:
Fellow nairalanders,
Please, I need help.

First you must be born again. Repent of all your sins and give your life to Jesus. Then you must find a good Bible believing church to join. Once you're a member of a good Bible believing church then enquire about how to undergo deliverance there. It is well with you in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by chijokz(m): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
The fact that some young fellows here believes that having sex with a couple of women can bring bad luck is the reason why this country would never have any reputable invention to it name or have a sensible govt. Most Nigerians are jokers.

If the number of persons you sleep with would make you poor Solomon and David won't even get a mention in the bible; the former was the richest man that ever lived on the face of the earth and the later was so blessed that God called him 'the man after my heart'.

Young man instead of being a religious slowpoke(as most people here are) redouble your efforts and change strategy and you would how things change. Forget what the churches tell you that you can sleep and wake up a millionaire, working really hard pays off.

Nobody has cursed you I can assure you that most of them have moved on with their lives, 70percent of them are probably married now and can't even remember your name.
Well said.
I applaud your logical and unbiased reasoning devoid of any sentiments.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Useless2020: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2020
Chii59:
When they tell some people to be careful about the games they play with people's emotions they wave it off and call it bullsh*t.
Some people can go to any extent to destroy you, once scorned.
I see some guys teaching other guys how to ghost a lady and bring her to her knees. If only you know that your innocent generation will suffer for your actions.
Never play with human feelings. Never.
you're talking rubbish.
Stop spewing rubbish from your mouth.
If I don't want a girl again and I'm tired of her pussy again then I simply ghost her.
stop commenting senselessly like a foolish woman
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by cococandy(f): 9:55am On Dec 31, 2020
@ op, 500 ladies?

I’m sure you want “a decent” girl to settle down with too. You and this one below.

naija4life247:

I have slept with more than 500 ladies. This is not an achievement anyway.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by od501: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2020
simpledoty:

Hmm'n, thanks for this.

Don't be too convinced, go for spiritual consultations. Again, if you dey Bleep woman, promise her nothing, and always give her money (like always give her that money after the sex).
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by farem: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2020
simpledoty:
Fellow nairalanders,
Please, I need help.

Repentance
Forgiving yourself
Ask for God's mercy through the Blood of Jesus.
No covenant stands the covenant of the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. None!
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by latitidejavu: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2020
You are not under any curse. You lavished your capital while having fun. You are undisciplined and wasteful. You lack focus that is the real reason you had such high body count if we are to trust your 500 count. Your salvation is in your hands. Get disciplined. Stop wasting resources. Nobody can curse you and it will work except you have the environment to nuture the curse in your life. Wake up!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by naija4life247: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2020
lexy2014:

Based on d evil that Germany perpetrated during d second world war especially as it regards kill Jews who are God's children, karma is supposed to be tearing Germany apart limb from limb. Funny enough, Germany is d richest country in Europe as we speak

And Germans are devil's children?
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by lexy2014: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2020
Shortyy:

Do you know what an average German is going through? Do you live with them? It's not about riches, trust me, it is never about riches.

I don't live with them. I guess u do. Pls tell me what d average German is going thru.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2020
chijokz:

It seems you're promoting MFM as the only place to receive deliverance which is inaccurate.

I'm not a member of the MFM, but I'll recommend it anytime any day because that is the area they specialize mostly in. I've been there once and I saw the hand of God. Though I don't worship there.

If you know any other, you can suggest it to him.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by cococandy(f): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2020
That why no one takes them seriously
UndauntedYOCA:
So, you were a community dick abi? Loose like the so-called Nigerian ladies a lot of you bash here, yea?
Dear Nairaland men, you won't talk about guys like this oooooo, it's ladies you'll insult and create hateful threads for, if this one didn't talk about his own, you'd claim Nigerian men are saints.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Drella(m): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Haaaa you can't survive this anytime soon wink

The curses are all over your glory wink

Haaa it is so sadden undecided

Bro your destiny is swimming in the swimming pool of curses wink

What i am feeling here is bad,

Hmmmm undecided

Bro the only solution is to beg the ones that you can see and face god over the ones that you don't have their contact wink though this is jusssss 2% because your glory is shaking wink

This will serve as a lesson to everybody don't temper with anybody's emotions if you have nothing to offer wink

If you offend me and I curse you you can never survive it dats why i don't engage in exchanging words you curse me i praise you wink

Bro i can't lie you will have to suffer for a some times before you can be free from this shit wink

May god help you smiley

Eleribu advice angry
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Useless2020: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2020
Nuttella:
Go to the nearest mfm church let them conduct a deliverance upon your life. You could be under marine spirit manipulation.
religion don brainwash this one head..
Sorry you're not a true representative of Christ according to your signature.
stop believing rubbish.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Taiwojon(m): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2020
you are not serious ooo

stop boyfriend and girlfriend , dem no go hear.
you see now.
if you want the curse to be reversed you need to repent
you need to give your life to Jesus
Jesus save
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by cococandy(f): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2020
Useless2020:
are you a Virgin yourself?
are you in a good point to judge them?
You wey your body count is countless.
Fool

Yet You don’t see me on front page calling Nigerian men hoes
Yet all of you hoeing about always feel like you’re righteous enough to judge women.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by lexy2014: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2020
CSTRR:

Germany is the most immigrant friendly country in Europe.

After Hitler's removal, they opened their borders to all and sundry, which has continued till this day.

They are the only country to take in Arab refugees at a massive scale.

What do you think they are trying to do?

Mitigate Karma.

Did Germany start prospering before it became immigrant friendly or after? Before d second world war, was Germany prosper or not?
Meanwhile, are u saying that every one who has prospered didn't sleep with multiple partners?
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Shortyy(f): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2020
lexy2014:

I don't live with them. I guess u do. Pls tell me what d average German is going thru.

Lol I'm only telling you you shouldn't conclude that it's all rosy for them just cause their country is rich.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Useless2020: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2020
ogbonti:

Guy, calm down - no one cursed you or even if anyone did, it is not the reason why you are in that situation. While I sympathize with you for being in such financial state, I need you to realize that times are difficult, not only in Nigeria but around the world, (especially with this covid-19 wahala) although Nigeria’s own is much worse because if visionless and directionless governance.

In as much as that is that, I need you to first detox the thoughts that any girl or girls from your past is responsible for your current predicament. You have to clear your mind of such thoughts if you want to successfully get out of this state.

As long as you didn’t kill anyone, but you just dated girls and probably smooth talked into having sex with them and after a while you discarded them, does not qualify you as the worse human being on earth marked for perpetual poverty. Almost every man on earth who had premarital sex and those still cheating while married have all lied to women to gain their acceptance and access so you are not alone. Most women you dumped will only forgive you when they have their lives together like they are married and they really love their husbands- if tomorrow comes and that marriage ends, they will remember you and curse you that you, (who they probably dated 15 years before they got married is the reason why their lives are ruined today) THATS A WOMAN FOR YOU- so please save yourself from unending insanity trying to go beg 500 ex’s - it won’t work and you will only drive yourself crazy. Don’t do it and let it go.

While I do not support the behavior of seducing girls for the sake of casual sex, however I am glad you now feel a good sense of remorse about it, and all you must do is pray silently and fervently for God’s forgiveness, love and grace to stop the behavior.

MOST IMPORTANTLY- as it regards getting out of your financial situation, make a bold attempt to try new things like learning a new skill or trade and network with potential mentors in that field to guide you - probably family, church members, old class / school mates or even neighbors or people you know that are doing well in that field and with strong focus, hard work and commitment - you will excel.

You must learn to forgive yourself so your mind can be free to lead you right because the battle for success starts at the mind and once you lose it there, it is over. My candid advise it for you to pray (and fast occasionally) — I believe everything will work out for you, be blessed - and May the good Lord will see you through, Amen!
Best comment on this thread.
God bless you bro I myself I've been so inspired and enlightened with this your comment.
may 2021 be a better year for you as God blesses your hustle.
one love

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by lexy2014: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2020
Shortyy:

Lol I'm only telling you you shouldn't conclude that it's all rosy for them just cause their country is rich.

How do u no that it isn't Rosy for them?
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by lexy2014: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2020
naija4life247:

And Germans are devil's children?

That's what I want to find out
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by mayorkent(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2020
500 women ke, you been no get work before?
Anyways if its true , free your mind ,there's nothing like curse .
Its just your mindset, just like religion is there to avoid anarchy and keep people in fear.
Relax yourself and go and re-strategize, ups and down full life.
The only ish is that humans has a way of creating excuses or justification when the downs come.
Now see this matter, Does it mean that everyone that lost their jobs, life, properties , loved ones during this covid-19 ish are under curses or na their karma cause am.

Aboi emancipate yourself from this mindset and know this .
Life day 3 stages . ¹born ²live ³die
All other blabbering na secondary ...

Lol... Wetin I day type self

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message / Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy / "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.