Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

"How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man (43467 Views)

Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) / Fb Slay Queen Shares Her Nude Online,captions It,"I wil feed your papa" / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by UDUJ(m): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2020
chatinent:
I am trying to understand most Nigerian girls.

Do they mean I will toil day and night, school and become wealthy and all I'll do is to go looking for a low-buget Rihanna to marry?

Keep clinging to the mentality that a rich guy's dream is to marry a poor girl.

I can't help but chuckle.

Seriously their level of reasoning baffles the hell out of me.

I will rather take my money and burn it than spend it on these leeches that have nothing to offer. Majority of them lack brain cells.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by angelfallz(m): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2020
So a woman looking for a rich man to marry is now the cause of some Nigerians' family problems?
Too many bitter Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Aguilar(m): 7:47am On Dec 31, 2020
PinkPill:
She has the right to want whoever she wants.. don't you know there is POWER in spoken words?

She didn't choose her father. But she can definitely choose her Husband. That's not anybody's business, so why the rants? grin
OGUN were u dey, abeg epp me fire her toto
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by adecz: 7:49am On Dec 31, 2020
NA this type dem dey use
for money ritual... undecided

Her stubborn, greedy head
go commot plenty money.

1 Like

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Ishilove: 7:49am On Dec 31, 2020
UDUJ:

Seriously their level of reasoning baffles the hell out of me.

I will rather take my money and burn it than spend it on these leeches that have nothing to offer. Majority of them lack brain cells.
There are quite a number of smart women out there, but unfortunately the empty barrels are the ones who make their presence felt the most through social media rabble rousing.

4 Likes

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by angelfallz(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2020
Zzor:
Most Nigerian men are wizards, see comments from them just because a Lady simply said what she wants.

Some Nigerian men. "Most" puts them in the majority.
I agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by dederocs(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2020
Why be say these slay monkeys dey eat beans and garri for house, but if dem visit you go dey find sharwarma and pizza grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by micflo28(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2020
She only stated the obvious

She is entitled to her opinion

Why are Nigerians angry over personal opinions and desires

Is there no freedom to speak or dream higher anymore in my dear country?

5 Likes

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by angelfallz(m): 7:50am On Dec 31, 2020
Dear men, please explain why some of you are angry that a woman wants a rich man to marry her?

8 Likes

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by dederocs(m): 7:50am On Dec 31, 2020
chatinent:
I am trying to understand most Nigerian girls.

Do they mean I will toil day and night, school and become wealthy and all I'll do is to go looking for a low-buget Rihanna to marry?

Keep clinging to the mentality that a rich guy's dream is to marry a poor girl.

I can't help but chuckle.
grin everyone must marry their class.
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by ehinmowo: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2020
PinkPill:
She has the right to want whoever she wants.. don't you know there is POWER in spoken words?

She didn't choose her father. But she can definitely choose her Husband. That's not anybody's business, so why the rants? grin

Laughing in nuclear weapon. A she would get is body counts.
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by PrinceMajestic: 7:51am On Dec 31, 2020
No need to insult her, she was prolly raised in poverty and so nothing wrong with craving for rich husband just that the fault is all nigerian girls like this dont think it is also good to be a wealthy self made wife to match up the rich husbands. Its this mentality that has made many of them so loosed, in quest of searching for rich husband they f*ck all their body into old age and they body become so slacked and loosed. Thats why you see girls in 20s have stretch mark breasts, ass and pussy so loosed without elasticity. All because they want material things, they re here in nl. lot of them regret the current state of their over fuckdd loosed body and they know we wont marry them thats why they re online in FB, NL, twitter etc begging for attention from us. I hope she gets what she wants.

1 Like

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by knowhowk: 7:51am On Dec 31, 2020
WhiteIverson:
Wahala for who dey find rich husband.

You sef OP how much your papa get?
. Wetin concern op for this now ...talk with sense.
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Benwallt(m): 7:51am On Dec 31, 2020
See what these people did to their sister. It is not good o
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Kaimaonyeana: 7:51am On Dec 31, 2020
ExAngel007:

A young girl is being dragged by Nigerian
Facebook users after saying she is searching for
a very rich man to take good care of her.

According to Chidiebube Joy, she does not have
a problem finding a man to marry, what she
needs is a very rich man, one that has 'money
that smells' to take good care of her.

"The problem is not who to marry, umu nwoke
juru eju. but the problem now is who has the
smelling money, ego na esi usi, to take good care
of me." she wrote on a Facebook group.

Her post was greeted with abuses, name calling,
with some pointing out that she does not even
look good enough to attract a man talk more of
a rich one.

"The reason there are divorce cases everywhere
is because a lot of ladies married for material
possessions. Once the material things are no
more divorce is the next option. Nonsense,
foolish, crazy and smelling talk." writes Ebere
Ogu.

"What kind of dirty and ignorant little maiden
are you? putting your expectations too high for
what..,may a dinosaur take out your virginity
that is if you are one. Pallative ndi Fulani" Okey
Oloye wrote.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/12/how-much-your-papa-get-nigerians-drag-young-girl-searching-for-a-rich-man-to-take-care-of-her.html

I am so happy that she knows what she wants at her young age unlike some of us that were so clueless. She will definitely get what she wants. All she needs right now is better packaging since she already has confidence/high self esteem. If i was this girl ehn, i will repost this write-up again and tell people that are displeased to hug wet transformer.

3 Likes

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Ishilove: 7:51am On Dec 31, 2020
This vitriol was uncalled for. She has declared her desire and there is freedom of speech. She knows what she wants and if she polishes her act she just may get it.

5 Likes

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by UDUJ(m): 7:52am On Dec 31, 2020
Ishilove:

There are quite a number of smart women out there, but unfortunately the empty barrels are the ones who make their presence felt the most through social media rabble rousing.

My thoughts exactly. You wouldn't find the hard working, smart ladies like my lovely Ishi spending all their time on Snapchat, Instagram with filters everywhere. Their matter tire me I swear.

Compliments of the season my dear Ishi. May the year 2021 bring all our hearts desires cool

3 Likes

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by 2cribz: 7:53am On Dec 31, 2020
My ex gal insulted me 2years ago say no be my mates dey drive benz. She is poor and has nothing,the day i wrnt to their fam aous whr she has a room,i ran out. Everywhrre stinking. Yet she go still dey proud and arrogant. I hate poor ppl

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by TemmyT002(m): 7:54am On Dec 31, 2020
Han han
Ṣee abuses
I hope the girl is alright.
Will these people make heaven like this?
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by jornwhite: 7:54am On Dec 31, 2020
Zzor goes to facebook. you gurls beta go advertise on supersport, dangote no get time for social media buh he dey get time watch arsenal match. half word is enuf for d wise

1 Like

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by AfonjaConehead: 7:55am On Dec 31, 2020
Chai! People nor get joy sha grin
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Ishilove: 7:57am On Dec 31, 2020
UDUJ:

My thoughts exactly. You wouldn't find the hard working, smart ladies like my lovely Ishi spending all their time on Snapchat, Instagram with filters everywhere. Their matter tire me I swear.

Compliments of the season my dear Ishi. May the year 2021 bring all our hearts desires cool
Hahahaha! Udu you're funny. I'm not on snapchat and it even took me a while to figure out how that filter thing works on my phone. I used it once or twice and lost interest. Abeg wetin person dey think plenty. No time for cartoon filters grin

Thanks for the compliments dear. Amen to your prayers and may God grant us our innermost desires. smiley

4 Likes

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Tareq1105: 7:57am On Dec 31, 2020
I don't think she deserves all the insults.

She understands that she's coming from a low background and she expressed her wish to have a rich husband.

She's only saying her prayer to God that she doesn't want to "go back to Egypt"

It's her wish to have a rich husband and I don't think she's done or said anything too ridiculous.

Don't forget she's a lady, anything can happen. One man's meat is another man's poison.

You guys should pls let the poor girl be.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by slaypapa: 7:59am On Dec 31, 2020
People will jst be inviting demons into their lives unknowingly. Assuming i'm a ritualist this will be my potential prey grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by ogmask: 8:05am On Dec 31, 2020
PinkPill:

End of discussion.
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Kaimaonyeana: 8:08am On Dec 31, 2020
angelfallz:
Dear men, please explain why some of you are angry that a woman wants a rich man to marry her?

I am so shocked by the level of hate though. When dj cuppy's posted the ferarri thei father bought them, a lot of men were in the comment section begging to marry them especially tolani, because she doesn't show much of herself. But when the role is reversed, we get much hate and bile from them. Everyday they jump from thread to thread like monkeys looking screaming all naija girls are olosho and liabilities and they only want independent ladies. You will never girls see ladies on that thread broke-shaming them but let a girl do same and u will see the hate everywhere. Bunch of immature cretins they all are. In real life, men don't even care about a woman's money except they are broke or leeches. All you have to be is beautiful and have sense, nothing more. No rich man is getting married to a fellow rich woman here in Nigeria except she is a rich man's daughter.

6 Likes

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by damicruise111: 8:10am On Dec 31, 2020
cheesy leave the woman biko
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:10am On Dec 31, 2020
Igbo ladies and money shall

1 Like

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by thelish(f): 8:13am On Dec 31, 2020
PinkPill:

God bless u dear.
U know d rate of poor men these days make them.frown at anyone wanting a rich man as a husband..
It's her decision, I don't understand this transfer of aggression at her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by lekki1444: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2020
idu1:
grin

Them no dey plan make money on their own. Rich husband ke you there.
Bia nwokem. Nwanne
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Biglittlelois(f): 8:15am On Dec 31, 2020
I don't know why guys are pained here, she said her preference which is not bad, is she supposed to say she wants a poor man even if her father is in that category?

Same way you guys say you want independent ladies cos its your preference, which is fine, so what exactly is the ish here?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? / Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook / "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.