Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

"How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man (43502 Views)

Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) / Fb Slay Queen Shares Her Nude Online,captions It,"I wil feed your papa" / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by sugacoatedmouth(m): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2020
Even the background which the pics was taken looks Photoshopped
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Godbless3(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2020
I remember when a post was written about a lady who was the barbar in one of popular unisex salon in lagos with expensive price meaning it attract rich client and i saw comment like She is just selling another market etc.
Remember another time a female welder who bought herself a jeep and dress with designers and i saw some negative comment.
A girl posted how she loves tourism and how she want to tour every part of nigeria and a people ask her who foot her bill.
Just days ago a lady post on twitter and thank her hubby for buying home some chicken for xmas and people even ask her to walk out of such marraige.
The only thing that is bad about in the post is the write-up and the girl mindset and no her pics or look.
If she had just post the pics alone i bet you she could have gotten a lot of likes and beautiful comment.
Nigerians are hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Akuruoulo(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2020
PinkPill:

I'm not the cause of your POVERTY.
The rich men are not even complaining. Be taking Panadol for another person's headache.. mtcheew
THOUGHT U ARE ON OF THOSE FEMINISTS ? WHO DO U FEMINIST WANT A RICH MAN FOR ?
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Hotzone(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2020
Umu nwoke jujuru eju

The above statement is true and most of them are broke but the rich ones ain’t looking your way unless they need ur womb or other relevant body parts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by kevotek1000(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2020
PinkPill:
She has the right to want whoever she wants.. don't you know there is POWER in spoken words?

She didn't choose her father. But she can definitely choose her Husband. That's not anybody's business, so why the rants? grin

Most African women are just liability... Thank God most men now seek for a hard working woman as wife, someone that will bring to the table not just sex alone and expect everything from you. Anyone who go for this kind lady will definitely have itself to blame... Liability mentality. She forgot the man is just her husband and not her father...
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by jayworld15(m): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2020
PinkPill:

You don't like being broke-shamed, but you don't see anything wrong with calling women HOES and PARASITES. Calling a man a SIMP.

She wants a Rich man, what's your business?

Better learn to accept people's opinions and decisions concerning their life in 2021.

She wants a rich guy? Wow!

Let us agree that she wants and got the rich man to marry. What would she contribute into the man’s life if not parasitic “milking way” and sex which is enjoyed by the couple involved?

It is high time females need to be inculcated with the psychological reasoning of financial freedom and self-reliance. It will do you no favour if what you believe is “I’ll marry when I see a rich suitor”. Then, I tell you, you’d find none.

Get yourself into tangible activity that pays, save and invest in what possible way can and not be overtly dependent on getting married to a rich guy by force. No one wants a parasitic being around, be it in normal bf/gf romance, marriage, friendship or any others.
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 31, 2020
My dear, truth is bitter but you must tell them.

Why are people calling her names? Who among them there likes poverty? Or since when has it become a crime to wish for good things of life. Saddist everywhere.

Whatever she wishes for is what she'll get. None of your evil wishes will come to pass in her life or anyone's life. So let her be. It's a free world abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Churchill6767: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2020
CalliDora1:

Why are people calling her names? Who among them there likes poverty? Or since when has it become a crime to wish for good things of life. Saddist everywhere.

Whatever she wishes for is what she'll get. None of your evil wishes will come to pass in her life or anyone's life. So let her be. It's a free world abeg.

What stops her from aspiring for her own greatness, what's she bringing to the table, breast and yansh?..HER PAPA THERE....
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Kalatium(m): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2020
CalliDora1:

Based on your Logic it is save to say that a guy that has bang 100 ladies has the right to settle down with a virgin.
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by wildikeman(m): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2020
It's her choice. And her business. Why insult her. At least she came out and said her own instead of hiding like like peers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2020
PinkPill:
She has the right to want whoever she wants.. don't you know there is POWER in spoken words?

She didn't choose her father. But she can definitely choose her Husband. That's not anybody's business, so why the rants? grin
Gold digger
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by TheRedpillguy: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2020
PinkPill:

STORY!!

That's for girls who love blindly..
This girl in particular knows what she wants, and believe me, even if she doesn't get it, she will be close..

Boys cannot deceive her,
Neither will she waste time in an unproductive relationship.. cheesy

Hehe. As long as the Men will hit it. She should not waste time at all, she can move to the next.

Money is really not difficult to get.
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 31, 2020
author=Churchill6767 post=97578651]

What stops her from aspiring for her own greatness,

That's her own way of aspiring for greatness now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2020
cassyrooy:
You no see where them call her Palliative Ndi Fulani? grin grin

Chai! My Igbo people get bad mouth o!
I no see am oh. Chai! People get bad mouth axwearugod
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by jayworld15(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2020
CalliDora1:

I expected this from people of same mind. They we all potential fraudsters, future manslaughter actors, Jezebelian witches and liars. But one thing I know is: people of that mind mostly end up in agbero and poor men’s homes.
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2020
Kalatium:

Based on your Logic it is save to say that a guy that has bang 100 ladies has the right to settle down with a virgin.

How is that my logic?
Whatever anyone choses to do with their life is their cup of tea.
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2020
jayworld15:

I expected this from people of same mind. They we all potential fraudsters, future manslaughter actors, Jezebelian witches and liars. But one thing I know is: people of that mind mostly end up in agbero and poor men’s homes.

From the way you sound, you're no different from the so called touts. So your point exactly?

Back to sender by fire!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by jayworld15(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2020
wildikeman:
It's her choice. And her business. Why insult her. At least she came out and said her own instead of hiding like like peers.

Certain things are better left unsaid. I guess you haven’t heard of UNSAID SAID in Discourse Analysis and Pragmatics. Secrets are better enchained in the heart than tying them to the wind moving around just one person.
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by tiredoflife(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2020
PinkPill:

Another lot lizard has spoken
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by DrayZee: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2020
purples25:
Most Nigerians simply believe their women have no choice. They believe that their women deserve anything that is thrown at them. They believe their women should be grateful for any scrap.
You could say something similar about the girl and her view on men.

She didn’t say anything wrong sha. She just wants better for herself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2020
I love how she put it 'Ego Na ESI ESI' and 'smelling money' got me high
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by jayworld15(m): 9:55am On Dec 31, 2020
CalliDora1:

From the way you sound, you're no different from the so called touts. So your point exactly?

Back to sender by fire!

Why pained?
Hmm!
You seem a dimwit. It’s incredible how men will only use and dump persons of that mind. Do you know why? It is because they don’t want parasites and future manslaughter actors who’d give them another men’s children at the alter of useless excuse of “I’m trying to protect my marriage (financial parasitism)”. Tell us your story of how many failed relationships you’ve been in. I respect women who are financially stable and single than those whose gourds are anchored with parasitic thought. Anyways, girls like that always end up being banged, banged, and dumped.
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Olisehinnocent: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2020
The girl must have watched too much nollywood movies.
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Abiajiga(m): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2020
PinkPill:

den she should mind her biz n stop teling ppl. U r bird of a feather obviosly. Dont go and hustle n make ur money be waitin 4 anoda human who has same 24hrs like u. What u tink u v dat ll make a dude spend millis, d oda aunty has 4 5k per night, n she legit pass most of ya gold diggas. Palliative ndi fullani *mtchew*
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2020
jayworld15:

Why pained?
Hmm!
You seem a dimwit. It’s incredible how men will only use and dump persons of that mind. Do you know why? It is because they don’t want parasites and future manslaughter actors who’d give them another men’s children at the alter of useless excuse if I’m trying to protect my marriage (financial parasitism). Tell us your story of how many failed relationships you’ve been in. I respect women who are financially stable and single than those whose gourds are anchored with parasitic thought. Anyways, girls like that always end up being banged, banged, and dumped.

That's not the bone of contention here. She only said what she wants in life and I think that should be respected. Just like you said some men don't want parasitic women and wants that to be respected as well.

We all have different wishes in life and I don't think it's nice to cruxify anyone for their wishes especially when it's good and decent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by LudaChriz(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2020
PinkPill:

STORY!!

That's for girls who love blindly..
This girl in particular knows what she wants, and believe me, even if she doesn't get it, she will be close..

Boys cannot deceive her,
Neither will she waste time in an unproductive relationship.. cheesy

So even the "rich boys" she want can not deceive her abi? I pitty una
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Aflix(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2020
Biglittlelois:
I don't know why guys are pained here, she said her preference which is not bad, is she supposed to say she wants a poor man even if her father is in that category?

Same way you guys say you want independent ladies cos its your preference, which is fine, so what exactly is the ish here?
Guys that want independent ladies work for their money. But ladies that want rich men don't bother to work for theirs. They are only looking for a wealthy man to leech on.
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by jayworld15(m): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2020
CalliDora1:

That's not the bone of contention here. She only said what she wants in life and I think that should be respected. Just like you said some men don't want parasitic women and wants that to be respected as well.

We all different wishes in life and I don't think it's nice to crucify anyone for their wishes especially when it's good and decent.

I understand you point. The point is

She rejected some persons according to her write-up. What if one of the men she rejected later becomes a millionaire, does it men she’ll go beg him to marry her?
I laugh hard! It’d only confirm her as gold digger which she had been.

She should focus on her self first before acting to want something nice. Everything in life comes with a prize. Can she offer the sacrifice of what she’s looking for? I doubt.
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by merits(m): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2020
PinkPill:

See you,I mean you,over there.don't get me annoyed with this your yeye statement.
Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Biglittlelois(f): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2020
Aflix:
Guys that want independent ladies work for their money. But ladies that want rich men don't bother to work for theirs. They are only looking for a wealthy man to leech on.

And are the rich men complaining?

Why are you all pained on behalf of them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2020
jayworld15:

I understand you point. The point is

She rejected some persons according to her write-up. What if one of the men she rejected later becomes a millionaire, does it men she’ll go beg him to marry her?
I laugh hard! It’d only confirm her as gold digger which she had been.

She should focus on her self first before acting to want something nice. Everything in life comes with a prize. Can she offer the sacrifice of what she’s looking for? I doubt.

Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? / "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.