Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) (2769 Views)

What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage / Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? / Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by fati2001(m): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
crazyclown:

Give me ur number let us talk private, u will enjoy it I swear. I no dat u hav never been sucked an u re not happy about that. So I promise to giv u an experience dat will blow ur mind away

STILL REMAIN THE FACT.. YOU ARE USELESS
Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by NorthernSerene(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
fati2001:

STILL REMAIN THE TRUTH.. YOU ARE USELESS
Whaa da fvck iz wrung wit diz dickhead nigga, huh? Do yuu really know who yuu are talking to? Huh "crazyclown" !
Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by Claff123(m): 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
Please leave her self,
Is it by force she does not want any body to suck her thing and you are not a baby

1 Share

Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by crazyclown(m): 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
NorthernSerene:
Whaa da fvck iz wrung wit diz dickhead nigga, huh? Do yuu really know who yuu are talking to? Huh "crazyclown" !
Mr simp pack one side jare, una don start awon ass lickers.
Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by NorthernSerene(m): 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
crazyclown:

Mr simp pack one side jare, una don start awon ass lickers.
No guy no be like that it's good to always have some respect for women. 'Am my lying?
Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by Kondomatic(m): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
SJay7:
So recently, my gf's bestie has been acting really weird, she acts all mushy around me, and since i travelled for the festivites, she calls me many times a day, initiates sex chats and even sends me nudes on a steady, i think she wants me to sex her or something. Girls sha...
Share your experience of being seducted or greenlighted by your girlfriend's friend or friends, lets learn and laugh small...
I don't befriend my girlfriend's friend.
Re: Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
UnaToto

What do you have to say about this crossover night? grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Sexxy Dressing Cause Rape / Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.