Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? (72769 Views)

Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . / Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by hermesprogidy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
Water 100%

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by descartes400: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tomilola360:
and a lady up there is saying tissue is more hygienic?

Water
Water
Water
Water
Water

Wash your hands properly after.

You said it all. It's that simple.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
real nawoo, just be very clean, don't embarrass yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy

doksblog:
Nawaoooo
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by SirLakes: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
bell1255:

And no water after? That's how you people go about with smelly butt
Lmao grin grin Na dem dey carry smelly yansh about
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by mightyhazel: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
bell1255:

And no water after? That's how you people go about with smelly butt
Lol,funny.

But wetin your nose find go their butt?
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by joey150(m): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tango123:

There is no way u will put ur hand in there and ur nail will not go with ur fingers?

Even if u dont keep long nails, u do have nails. Try wash bitter leaf with ur low nails and tell me if ur nails dont change colour afterwards.

No matter how low ur nails are, shit will lodge between ur nails and ur finger, and also that place where the nail join the finger at the bottom of ur nails.

Really gross. I feel like vomiting even thinking of the amount of shit those who wash with water are carrying around.

That is why i hate eating out. I prefer whats cooked in my home.
The normal thing to do is to use a bidet
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Draei: 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
Using water is much better, it removes the dirt and smell, tissue can never remove the smell. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Lekison(m): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
Karleb:

@bold

You say it as if we've not used both tissue and water.

Tissue cannot wipe nyansh clean as water.

Besides, you are expected to clean your nyansh with your left hand.
I wonder o
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by MMXX: 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
Cloths sha be covering a whole lot

Dirty people be working around us grin

7 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
yamakata, everywhere will have intense odor.

SirLakes:

Lmao grin grin Na dem dey carry smelly yansh about

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by femo86(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tissue first - Water next - then finally Tissue to dry up the water....Try it and feel super clean

3 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by vickydevoka(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
I use de both. After tissue I use water

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
aha
femo86:
Tissue first - Water - Tissue to dry up the water....Try it and feel super clean
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by SirLakes: 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
liprises:
And that is why you spend donkey productive years in the toilet. Time is money

That's why you carry smelly yansh about. Personal Hygiene is important tongue

3 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
StacyO:

Whatever rocks your boat.

I can't first pack faeces with my hands. I ain't no bush man
Stop telling everyone ur hole stinks... so all that big yansh na smello pack once u bend over embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Fantazy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
U don't need anyone to tell u that water is better

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by studentofTruth: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tango123:

Emergency is Emergency. Even u that like to use water, if Emergency hook u and there is no water, u will manage.

Anyway, i poop twice a day normally. Morning and at night. And thats when i also shower.

But if Emergency hook me, i know say na Emergency. I will not go and come and kill myself because of Emergency

See, i hate using any toilet that is not mine, in my own home. But when Emergency occurs, i have to use whatever is available

I dont want to tell u my Emergency stories so as not to spoil ur day, in case u are d type that such stories make uncomfortable

Bro, I have been following what you wrote, and I'm completely in support of what you have said. Even in the case of emergency, it's more hygienic to have remnants of feces in the butthole (and wash off when you bathe) than have them on the fingernails. Which is why I don't eat out, and the first thing I do once I enter my house is to wash my hands thoroughly with soap and water because a lot of people we shake hands with carry fecal matter on their fingers. I mean, we don't interact with others with our butthole but we do with our hands. Why carry fecal matter on the fingernails and spread it around.

Happy New Year Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by SirLakes: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
SeriouslySense:
yamakata, everywhere will have intense odor.

Ah swear, I just don't know how anyone will be comfortable wiping their ass with only tissue.

Odour everywhere grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Freedomfsl: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
Use tissue paper to remove leftover shit
Use water to wash thoroughly
Use tissue to mop and dry the yansh.

3 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by dammyz101(m): 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
In baba fela's voice " dont wori abt my nyash ooh, i de use water wash my nyash wen i shit ooh"
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
Another fainting cheesy cheesy cheesy
dairykidd:

Stop telling everyone ur hole stinks... so all that big yansh na smello pack once u bend over embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
Aflix:
Ignoramus....I can bet your butt stinks of ancient poo embarassed embarassed Better change this bad habit this year

I gave a perfect discription of your dirty and filthy lifestyle and you come rushing to quote me. Mr neatness is far from you but you are wholly wallowing in dirty while trying to portray a dirty scenario....as neatness

Who knows the number of days your shorts stays in your west. Someone who uses same hand he used to wipe his excretes (waste product) to eat without even using standard detergent is a dirty and stinking being..

For years you are eating back your waste product of metabolism because you think you hygienic.

Nonsense and that useless kettle..used in encouraging dirtiness.

2 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Farki: 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
Use both, using water alone in the way Nigerians use it is disgusting. They rub their anus with water that is barely clean and many don't even use soap after which is evident in the way toilets around the country are maintained.

4 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by thundafire: 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
StacyO:
Tissue paper please.

Why would you want to make use of water?? undecided

It's quite unhygienic to say the least.
Some go as far as eating with that same hand,immediately after the act. Bathing after you're done using tissue is far better.
so don't u know using toilet is unhealthy. Do u use ur tissue with ur kegs or hands to clean ur ass. Using water is the best because after using both methods u still end up washing ur hands.

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
yamakata
Freedomfsl:
Use tissue paper to remove leftover shit
Use water to wash thoroughly
Use tissue to mop and dry the yansh.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tomilola360:
and a lady up there is saying tissue is more hygienic?

Water
Water
Water
Water
Water

Wash your hands properly after.
And she dey claim enlightened... na her type dey make boys dey vex term all of them stinking cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by SirLakes: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
dammyz101:
In baba fela's voice " dont wori abt my nyash ooh, i de use water wash my nyash wen i shit ooh"
grin grin
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by 2cribz: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
Water leaves no stain or remaining shit to your ass hole,while ass wipe tissue leaves a lot of sheet in that hole,staining back of boxers,pant. I use toilet b4 having bath, tetmosol things

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
some shit will be hanging somewhere, with bacteria intensification

SirLakes:

Ah swear, I just don't know how anyone will be comfortable wiping their ass with only tissue.

Odour everywhere grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
StacyO:
Tissue paper please.

Why would you want to make use of water?? undecided

It's quite unhygienic to say the least.
Some go as far as eating with that same hand,immediately after the act. Bathing after you're done using tissue is far better.
Una don kee people tire with smelling yansh

3 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
Even if I dey enter bush i still use water
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Farki: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
Aflix:
Lol.....You mean tissue that pieces of it sticks in your ass after use is more hygienic

The day I was forced to use tissue, my yanch draw me through out that day. And when I got home, I took out my underwear, smelt it, and my oh my, it stunk. So I wonder how people that use only tissue manage to do so.

Because you were not raised to properly clean your ass doesn't mean tissue doesn't work.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / How Doctors Abroad Locate Patient's Vein Vs In Nigeria / Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.