Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,364 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? (72554 Views)

Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . / Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Tladybukky(f): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
tnerro1:
Use tissue paper first and then wash up after. You will feel super clean wink

That's how the Arabs clean up too. Tissue paper first, then water

3 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by hilfinity(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
bell1255:

And no water after? That's how you people go about with smelly butt

cheesy cheesy grin

Na mad comments like this dey make here swt
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
Toilet paper boils down to Tissue.

The rest are religiously Muslims who uses water and mostly north..and west

And in all the water hygiene, the neatness index is zero.

Thst you use water doesn't signify that u are clean... Nearly 100% water usage individuals are highly dirty..

Come to think of it, you use your hand to wipe your ass with water and use same hand to eat without using even the tiniest soap or detergent to watch your hand....What sorts of hygiene is that?

Nonsense and stupidity..

Nonsense and stupidity..All arguments towards water boils down to the dirty living that follows up as far the italicised is not observed, you are damn dirty and disgusting being.

Someone using tissue paper and even go ahead to watch his/her hands is more hygienic and healthy than the pro water nonsense here

4 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by femibig(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
doksblog:

https://doksblog.com/is-tissue-paper-or-water-more-hygienic-after-using-the-toilet/

It's water all the way.

More comfortable with water anytime anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Pymetrics: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
May Almighty Allah increase the blessing of Prophet Muhammad PBUH. OP was indirectly confirned the guidance brought by this noble Prophet. He was not a madical doctor, he was unlettered, cannot read nor write but yet provide a healthy solutions which is now being confirmed by modern research.

Despite this clear guidance, some people would still close their eyes to the truth. May Allah guide us aright.

3 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Juoflife1(f): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
When I pee, I use water. When I p.oo, I use tissue first then water.

3 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by wisdomclay(m): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
The use of tissue first and then water is the best

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Naijaarchive(m): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
danjaD:
I wonder what toilet paper will do for someone with dysentery. Water all the way joor

grin grin
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by duality(m): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
Those ladies who fix Long nails. How do you wash your anus with water. Shitt no dey hide for those long nails?
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by real777(m): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tissue paper first and then wash with soap and water. You will feel so clean, refresh and comfortable through out the day's activity. This is what I have been doing since my teenage years and everything happens before 07:00 am and after that I take my bath immediately. Until the next day or two before visiting the toilet again. This stuff ain't difficult...it boils than to personal hygiene and self discipline.

Many men and women go about with unkempt and smelling butt and if you sit close to them, you can notice it

4 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by sylve11: 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
bell1255:

grin cool
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Godmademan(m): 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
Just smear a small amount of oil beans on slice bread. Then try to wipe it off by scrubbing with a second piece of dry bread or other dry material. Your result will be similar to what tissue does.

3 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by MMXX: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ladies should not comment please,it feels wierd n disgusting.

I like to think my ladies don't shit cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
StacyO:

Park well.

I'm just telling you guys the fact.

Only bush men will pack their faeces with their hand first. Some even make use of the right hand.
Some don't even use soap,just a small kettle.

It contains zillions of germs.

I wonder how they even manage to eat.

Oh embarassed

Na people like una dey use plantain leaf clean yansh......

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Naijaarchive(m): 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
bell1255:

Damn grin grin
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by motionarena: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
Back then when i was dating my freaky ex.

Sometimes when she poos she forces me to use my tongue to click her up.

Mehn I cant believe I did that
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by pocohantas(f): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
Water is better, if it has to be only one of them. There are many spots people miss while bathing or cleaning. The butthole is one, the back of the ear is another...

Tissue-water-tissue

Better still, use flushable wipes. There are many in the market.

5 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by jericco1(m): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tissue paper is so discomforting to me, water is bae

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by slap1(m): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
I use only water. A lot of it! I have Morning Fresh liquid soap in my toilet, so once I'm done, I wash my hands with it and I'm good to go.

Tissue can never clean it well.

3 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by xynerise: 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
Water

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by H2ho(m): 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
Don't embarrass yourself my friend....use water jejely. You don't want to be carrying smelling butt around especially in an office environment....The A.C might burst your bubbles.

Smelling Yansh up and down grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by SEGLIZ: 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
StacyO:

Whatever rocks your boat.

I can't first pack faeces with my hands. I ain't no bush man

your argument stinks.

5 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by sylve11: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
Queenslander:
grin grin grin funny, that's not a nice thing to say though!!

that guy is kolo. I don laugh tire here.... grin grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Plut01: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2021

Water and soap do it better

How do people feel after using tissue paper seff. It is very unAfrican to use tissue paper after toilet. Imaging using tissue paper to wipe your hairy ass? Tell me how e go clean. Tell me how you go move freely.

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Sweetcho: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
What has my life come to. New years day and im reading how people clean their butts

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Sterope(f): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tissue, water and soap then tissue.

4 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Samietbig: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
I have hair in my anus so you see tissue paper won't do a good job on me undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Sterope(f): 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
Do you walk around with a wet ass?
Plut01:

Water and soap do it better

How do people feel after using tissue paper seff. It is very unAfrican to use tissue paper after toilet. Imaging using tissue paper to wipe your hairy ass? Tell me how e go clean. Tell me how you go move freely.

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by MMXX: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
Heloct:
Which ever method you adapt, once you feel clean, then it's okay.
If you feel clean undecided haba na

You ought to be certain you're clean
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by berryPee(m): 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
Op it depends on where you are doing the business. If shit catch you for bush where there is no water or tissue paper, you have no option than to use your hankie, boxers, singlet or any available leaf to wipe your butt clean and dispose afterwards. But at home, clean water and soap does the job like a pro.

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by GindoX(m): 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tango123:
Those of u saying water, have u forgotten that fecal matter will remain on ur hands afterwards

Have u ever done a thorough microbial analysis of that hand to see what remains on it.

Salmonella and other bacteria which are found in poop cannot be well washed away with water only, unless maybe with soap and water.

How many of those of u saying water do wash their hands with soap and water afterwards. Or do u just rinse with water? Gross.

Imagine the amount of poop that will remain in ur nails, hidden away. Gosh. Imagine those men and women with nails. Shit will remain there, no mater how u wash those hands

I feel it's more hygienic to use tissue. Then when u shower, u use soap and water to wash off any fecal mater remaining on ur anus. That is why my routine once i wake up is to poop, then shower. I hate people who poop during the day, worse in office and when travelling.

Na you dey force poop out or you just have the urge of it every morning? Poop every morning, wetin one remain for ma body naa? Poop na two two days... grin
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
bell1255:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR / Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) / Don’t Make The Mistake I Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.