Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? (72806 Views)

Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . / Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by bigcee(m): 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
Aflix:
Lol.....You mean tissue that pieces of it sticks in your ass after use is more hygienic

The day I was forced to use tissue, my yanch draw me through out that day. And when I got home, I took out my underwear, smelt it, and my oh my, it stunk. So I wonder how people that use only tissue manage to do so.
grin

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Oshokalo: 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
rtdCivilservant:
I hate tissue papers, seeing tissue papers disgust me.
rtdCivilservant:
rtdCivilservant:
I think most or almost all this so called slay queen are guilty of this,imagine them with long finger nails used tissues,they go about with smelling yansh,and some people will be giving them mouth action
puke

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by JB4life: 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Water and little soap is the best for cleaning up the anus ,as well as washing the hands thereafter .

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Lenient001:
When done with the using of tissue paper they'll still refuse to wash their hands and also use that same hand to eat (it sucks). Alas, some of 'em are still claiming to bath after defecate.. Those that don't even bath regularly grin
No mind them na God use OP expose the stinking people here grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Aflix(m): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Farki:

Because you were not raised to properly clean your ass doesn't mean tissue doesn't work.
Keep on using tissue okay embarassed embarassed I can bet you have pieces of it stuck in your ass right now.

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by just2endowed: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
Jesslove:
Both...rinse with water then dry with tissue

This is the best method
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Numbthepain: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
You can't really say which is more hygienic. I used tissue paper when I was in boarding school and water at home. I can't tell the difference cause I always try to have a bath after using the toilet. That's the best way to me but incase you are caught off guard tissue paper is best and makes you feel more comfortable till you get home.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by SirLakes: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
SeriouslySense:
some shit will be hanging somewhere, with bacteria intensification

Even if the person carry a whole pack of tissue take wipe, ah swear the yansh go still dey smell.

Some people yansh go dey smell like say Dem carry dead rat chook for anüs.
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by overboard(m): 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
I have not read a single comment but I’ll say this...

Go to toilet, use toilet paper � extensively, wash your hands very well and dry your hands...

Step2: Now, put your hand between the cheeks of your buttocks and smell that hand...

On day 2.

Go to toilet, use water � to clean up with your precious bare hand and if available, use soap...

Now, repeat step 2 as above.

6 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by ibinaboonline: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
You dey craze. LOL
Smitharo:
Lol.. try super glue and tank me later..
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by chaloskyx: 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
WATER CLEANS MUCH BETTER THAN TISSUE SOME TISSUES ARE COARSE AND HARSH ON THE SKIN AND CAUSE HEMORRHOIDS

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by 44Bulldog(m): 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
Farki:

I don't know why we Nigerians hate progress and call it forming. grin

Speaking good English, practicing proper hygiene, not littering the streets and not fighting over the slightest provocation, things we consider virtuous abroad we call it "forming" here.

Washing ur butthole with water is not a proper hygiene right
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by ajealadick(m): 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
I use for only sex
rtdCivilservant:
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Gabbriell: 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
This question is like asking one to chose between Bread and Tea. We all know the best thing is to take bread and Tea together.

Tissue paper is very useful, it is used to dry clean yourselves after urinating (especially for ladies).

As for poop:
After the deed has been done, use tissue to wipe your butt clean.
After that you wash your butt with water and then dry clean it along side your hands with tissue so that your cloths and hand will not be wet.

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Redhot111(m): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
tnerro1:
Use tissue paper first and then wash up after. You will feel super clean wink

But a friend of mine often wash up before using the tissue paper. What would you say to that?

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Isholad11(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
StacyO:
Tissue paper please.

Why would you want to make use of water?? undecided

It's quite unhygienic to say the least.
Some go as far as eating with that same hand,immediately after the act. Bathing after you're done using tissue is far better.
So if you go to toilet 3 times in a day, u will bath 3 times abi

3 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by SirLakes: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
Oshokalo:
[color=#550000][/color]I think most or almost all this so called slay queen are guilty of this,imagine them with long finger nails used tissues,they go about with smelling yansh,and some people will be giving them mouth action
puke
Na dem slay queen dey use tissue pass, forming posh say dem no fit use hand clean yansh with water. They prefer carrying smelly yansh about grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by kabiruDK(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
The use of water is more hygienic, then scrub your hand with sand and water for better practice !!!
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by johnisaola(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
water is more hygiene but if you can use both better, tissue first then water

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by TBadd(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
Do you know what rimming is?
You're so scared of the hands getting contaminated, forgetting someone might end up eating that shit accidentally�
StacyO:

Park well.

I'm just telling you guys the fact.

Only bush men will pack their faeces with their hand first. Some even make use of the right hand.
Some don't even use soap,just a small kettle.

It contains zillions of germs.

I wonder how they even manage to eat.

Oh embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by MajohBankz: 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
tnerro1:
Use tissue paper first and then wash up after. You will feel super clean wink
More like tissue water is the best
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by SirLakes: 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Aflix:
Keep on using tissue okay embarassed embarassed I can bet you have pieces of it stuck in your ass right now.
I can bet his ass stinks right now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by studentofTruth: 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
dairykidd:

Oga there is a reason we wash our hands once we are done with the loo. Stop showing ur dirtiness to the world. Na so una wardrobe go dey smell with una shitty briefs and boxers.. dirty things

Feel free. It's a well-known fact that pigs are the first to call others dirty. So, I don't reduce myself to your level.

The most hygienic thing to do is to use tissue paper and bathe afterward. If you are in a place where you can't bathe immediately, you bathe at the next most convenient time. That's what science will teach you.

You don't interact with people with your butthole, but you do with your hands. No amount of washing can remove fecal matter from the underneath of your fingers nails when you use your bare hands to handle feces.

I hope you have learned something new today. Cheers! Happy New Year!

3 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
Aflix:
Lol.....You mean tissue that pieces of it sticks in your ass after use is more hygienic

The day I was forced to use tissue, my yanch draw me through out that day. And when I got home, I took out my underwear, smelt it, and my oh my, it stunk. So I wonder how people that use only tissue manage to do so.

Now, that description was graphic and gross. grin
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by ibinaboonline: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
I can't imagine putting my hand in my shitty butthole in the name of wiping with water, abeg. And saying that it is done with the left hand makes it worse because you can never wash well with your left hand unless you're a lefty. And they can't prove there's no residual poppy smell after washing with water unless you also wash with soap. The best thing, in my opinion, is a bidet and still dry the area with tissue afterwards. But since bidets are for rich folks, wiping with tissue and then hit the bathroom is the better option. Personally, I can condition my body to act in certain ways. For example, to only need to poop in the morning right before you have your bath. Finally, I just got a lightbulb moment. What if I invent a product like tissue paper that doesn't disintegrate when soaked in water? That would be the perfect alternative to dry tissue paper; a perfect blend of the advantages of water and paper for ass wiping.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by alhajiwada(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
Is this even up for debate? How does tissue paper even compare with water?
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by cicero(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
If you are using water without some soap you might as well leave the thing there
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Tremple8v: 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
Me and my Water cheesy
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by SirLakes: 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Now, that description was graphic and gross. grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by EdoPrince93(m): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
bell1255:

And no water after? That's how you people go about with smelly butt

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
doksblog:

https://doksblog.com/is-tissue-paper-or-water-more-hygienic-after-using-the-toilet/

I don't think it has do with religion. Most Riverine people especially Ijaw and Rivers use water. I am an Ijaw man, I am not comfortable with only water. I use water and soap
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by ibinaboonline: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nailed it.
studentofTruth:

Feel free. It's a well-known fact that pigs are the first to call others dirty. So, I don't reduce myself to your level.

The most hygienic thing to do is to use tissue paper and bathe afterward. If you are in a place where you can't bathe immediately, you bathe at the next most convenient time. That's what science will teach you.

You don't interact with people with your butthole, but you do with your hands. No amount of washing can remove fecal matter from the underneath of your fingers nails when you use your bare hands to handle feces.

I hope you have learned something new today. Cheers! Happy New Year!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

How Doctors Abroad Locate Patient's Vein Vs In Nigeria / Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened / Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.