Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D (10733 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction / Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2021
Bennysam:

Daughter of a dog
Son of a bitch tongue

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 11:26am On Jan 03, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Son of a bitch tongue
Daughter of a dog
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by CHoccolaTE: 11:36am On Jan 03, 2021
Bennysam:

Bitch

Oga rest abeg stop sounding so bitter.

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Oga rest abeg stop sounding so bitter.
You’re desperate idiot
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by CHoccolaTE: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
Bennysam:

You’re desperate idiot

Wow, what kind of meaningless bitterness and anger is this? Wetin carry desperation enter wetin I talk?
Wawuu

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
Bennysam:

Daughter of a dog
Son of a ekuke grin grin

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Tisini: 8:49am On Jan 04, 2021
Silentgroper:
It's sad d way u think all other men will be in d same financial capacity as u..
abeg fork off. Those that can afford paternity test without going hungry after are doing it with no noise. You people that can't afford it are the ones doing paternity test on social media undecided
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Silentgroper(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2021
Tisini:
abeg fork off. Those that can afford paternity test without going hungry after are doing it with no noise. You people that can't afford it are the ones doing paternity test on social media undecided
Bcuz u cnt afford it doesnt mean others cant.

bcuz ur lineage poor no means xay other go be like u.
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by cristy149: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2021
edoman2016:
Though she is right. Asking your wife for DNA test of your child shows lack of trust in her. If a man has a doubt about paternity, it is better to do DNA test of the child secretly and make your wife unaware. Or else, the feelings will never be the same.

in the UK, you can't do DNA test on your kid without the consent of their mother
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Tisini: 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Silentgroper:
Bcuz u cnt afford it doesnt mean others cant.

bcuz ur lineage poor no means xay other go be like u.
abeg fork off my mention if you and your brothers are yet to order paternity test up till now after barking all over the place. Ndi hungry online warrior

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Temptation In My House / Ladies And Underwears / 8 Reasons Why Shy Guys Are The Best Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.