Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D (9906 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

I see that stupidity is generational in your family

Your own family stupidity is many centuries old and counting
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

Daughter of a shovel combine by a hoe

Son of many shovels combined with a hoe tongue
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
The problem we have with these kids is that THEY C0MPARE BF GF RELATIONSHIP WITH MARRIAGE. Your bf or gf has the right to leave u and opt for better pers0n. .such luxury is n0t in marriage except with divorce .
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tnerro1(m): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
I do n0t have to kn0w. When its n0t immatured uncultured materialistic hoe that all she has is beauty is my babe. Beauty with brains . .thats my gal. I pity you with this ur mindset, well u aint married or in any real relationship. Cant blame u for your loss of your sanity

Hahahaha, simp in the making. Hope you wash the panties before she gets back from her hoeing grin
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tbanty1: 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Keep quiet or shut up.
It is the same thing because it is also deceptive and a betrayal too so don't make excuse for that one and wanna condemn the other

You are the hoe and the shovel already and you are the useless Alfa mail that does not have a house who is currently being housed by a woman nonsense.Take your unfortunate self out of my mention you must be calling your sister a hoe while you are the shovel
SMH for you.
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
tnerro1:

Hahahaha, simp in the making. Hope you wash the panties before she gets back from her hoeing grin
YOU NEED PSYCH EVALUATION
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tnerro1(m): 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
YOU NEED PSYCH EVALUATION

The problem with you is that you read so many books, you think you know it all. There is what they call life experiences or practicals as they call it in the work place to cap what u have read.Remove your head from books, check out other people’s experiences and also learn a thing or two. Simp in the making
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Son of many shovels combined with a hoe tongue
Shameless I pity you
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Keep talking about the dullness in your family

I find you stupid and quite entertaining grin
As I don’t go village and I’m bored your stupidity is keeping me company
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Your own family stupidity is many centuries old and counting
Daughter of a shameless hoe
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
tnerro1:

The problem with you is that you read so many books, you think you know it all. There is what they call life experiences or practicals as they call it in the work place to cap what u have read.Remove your head from books, check out other people’s experiences and also learn a thing or two. Simp in the making
READ BOOKS? Kid. . Learn to get attracted to matured and well behaved girl. But how would u even kn0w that when u are rusted upstairs. I really pity u.
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

Son of a shameless and worthless shovel tongue

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by CHoccolaTE: 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Gokoyer0:
Angry? not at all. I now realized that You believe what I stated, you just wanted to troll.

Anyway, I believe real men will not trade words here about DNA at all, they will quietly do the DNA for their children even without their wife consents.

I rest my case.

Lol,
I truly am not trolling, your story sounds like a bunch of lies.

No same married woman will come outside to start bragging about sleeping with young boys and giving him their husband's money. Abeg shift with those ridiculous lies.

And she is supposedly telling the story to her fellow women in public when many women in Nigeria bear "gossip" as their middle name.

Not only that ooo, your sister is ALWAYS hearing this type of gist from randy women week after week. The gist no dey end.

Unku you can lie oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

As I don’t go village and I’m bored your stupidity is keeping me company

Eyah if only you had a company to keep this would have been true but keep lying

Stupid fellow

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

Shameless I pity you

Worthless pity your sister tongue

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by CHoccolaTE: 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

What kind of extreme reply is this? Take your frustration elsewhere,
Leave her alone.

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bigfish121(m): 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
If you are not a simp you know what to do.

Skyclub14:
Hello guys ..please I need your help .. I met a girl recently in her work place and I really like this girl immediately,I collected her number and we have been talking on the phone for about a week now. Today (8th day)I decided to have a long conversation with her asking her about her love life and business plans, she is single and wants to start a clothing business this January according to her but she has lost her capital to a certain forex trader this December but the trader is paying her 20% of her money every month and she plans on starting the business in February...I have the money to assist her because I truly like her but my fear is, another babe that works in a bank also told me the same thing just 3weeks ago about loosing her house rent to a forex trader ..though the new girl I like did not ask me for money but I feel she already did indirectly by telling me..what do you guys think? Should I free her or help her and why..even though this sounds like a scam to me already
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

What kind of extreme reply is this? Take your frustration elsewhere,
Leave her alone.
And you loser won’t advice that daughter of hoe to let me be
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Worthless pity your sister tongue
Worthless idiot you should focus your lose life

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Eyah if only you had a company to keep this would have been true but keep lying

Stupid fellow
You keep fooling yourself, look how stupid you’re hoe
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

Worthless idiot you should focus your lose life

Worthless idiot focus on your worthless life
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

You keep fooling yourself, look how stupid you’re hoe

You are the stupid one fooling himself.Worthless shovel undecided
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are the stupid one fooling himself.Worthless shovel undecided
Worthless hoe

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Worthless idiot focus on your worthless life
I pray you get a husband this year so that you won’t die of frustration
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

I pray you get a husband this year so that you won’t die of frustration

Pray for your sister she will not die of frustration Amen grin
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tnerro1(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
READ BOOKS? Kid. . Learn to get attracted to matured and well behaved girl. But how would u even kn0w that when u are rusted upstairs. I really pity u.

Second Tunde Thomas loading........
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

Worthless hoe

Worthless shovel tongue

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
tnerro1:

Second Tunde Thomas loading........
Tunde thomas is probably like you. . Mr red pill. I kn0w trust. .i am careful. . Laughing. . .thats why he probably die of heart attack. Lead a good life. Get a good gal. Live in peace. When shit happens . .deal with it. My experiences with ladies have always been good. . No bad blood. Open ur eyes when wanting a gal. Good matured girl
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Pray for your sister she will not die of frustration Amen grin
You’re dying already, e de pain you
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Worthless shovel tongue
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tnerro1(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Tunde thomas is probably like you. . Mr red pill. I kn0w trust. .i am careful. . Laughing. . .thats why he probably die of heart attack. Lead a good life. Get a good gal. Live in peace. When shit happens . .deal with it. My experiences with ladies have always been good. . No bad blood. Open ur eyes when wanting a gal. Good matured girl

Eyaaa, spending daddy’s money on them ba,? Simp
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Worthless shovel tongue
Bitch get lost , loser will always be a loser

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! / See The Yeye Boxer My Girlfriend Bought For Me PHOTOS / Ladies...do U Open-up 2ur Man Dat Is Not Good On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.