Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,710 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Ladies And Underwears - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Underwears (10572 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Male:can You Wash Your Girlfriend Undies And Underwears In The Name Of Love? / Re: Ladies And Underwears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Underwears by follypimpi(m): 1:28am On Aug 27, 2009
Well i come to realise most ladies intentionally leave there underwear specifically pants @ ur crib when they come for a weekend or couple of days to mark there territory,i find it quite illarious But i wld love the NL ladies to explain the reason behind this action of there's.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by ritaNL: 1:56am On Aug 27, 2009
I can only laugh at this thread cos i'm guilty  grin
Btw  you are rite but is that a crime? How many ladies don leave pata for ur house bros? cheesy
Re: Ladies And Underwears by follypimpi(m): 2:04am On Aug 27, 2009
rita@NL:

I can only laugh at this thread cos i'm guilty grin
Btw you are rite but is that a crime? How many ladies don leave pata for your house bros? cheesy

Went to a mate's yard and saw some colorfull undies i thot he was a cross dresser,the dude started moaning about girls leavin washed and unwashed undies,is crazy,i wanna know why tho ?
Re: Ladies And Underwears by NegroNtns(m): 5:04am On Aug 27, 2009
@POST. . .because it's a TROPHY!

I don't want a washed undie. . .She's leaving the one soaked with her juice with me. wink
Re: Ladies And Underwears by jaybee3(m): 5:10am On Aug 27, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

@POST. . .because it's a TROPHY!

I don't want a washed undie. . .She's leaving the one soaked with her juice with me. wink
hmmmm damn right nasty grin r u sure u don't go sniffing the pant when she's outta ya house?
Re: Ladies And Underwears by NegroNtns(m): 5:53am On Aug 27, 2009
hmmmm damn right nasty r u sure u don't go sniffing the pant when she's outta ya house?

I dont know what kind of girls you poke. . .you prefer that she give you a washed undie? It's a TROPHY for God's sake!

Its not the fabric that you cherish. . .but her presence, represented by her hormonal scent residue on the underwear. Do what you want with it, it's your prerogative. Washing it devalues the intimacy.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by AIRMARSHA: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2009
marking there teritory
Re: Ladies And Underwears by smooooooth: 8:45am On Aug 27, 2009
why will a lady leave her undies in your house, when she aint living in with you. says so much about the kinda lady.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by spikedcylinder: 8:49am On Aug 27, 2009
Lol. Leaving pata in a dude's house? cheesy
Re: Ladies And Underwears by IFELEKE(m): 9:06am On Aug 27, 2009
smooooooth:

why will a lady leave her undies in your house, when she aint living in with you. says so much about the kinda lady.
Well it happens but you can stop it by burning them up. . . that will sure register your point.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by hbabe(f): 10:12am On Aug 27, 2009
Na wa o!
Re: Ladies And Underwears by 190: 10:17am On Aug 27, 2009
Imagine
my girl left her 2 ear-rings in my BOX
Re: Ladies And Underwears by sexyLeamon(f): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2009
follypimpi:

Well i come to realise most ladies intentionally leave there underwear specifically pants @ your crib when they come for a weekend or couple of days to mark there territory,i find it quite illarious But i wld love the NL ladies to explain the reason behind this action of there's.
am not the lady dat come over to ur house on the weekend how can I explain? undecided undecided ask the babes jore
Re: Ladies And Underwears by biola44: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2009
@poster: do they come back 4 em? grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2009
Marking territory or no marking territory. . .that's just plain nasty in my opinion. . .leaving behind my clean/dirty undies. . .

wherever did these ladies get the idea that leaving your undies behind is gonna guarantee his faithfulness?

If a man's urs. . .his urs. . .and if he isn't urs. . .whether you wanna leave a dozen of your undies as souvenirs. . . it ain't gonna change nothing!
Re: Ladies And Underwears by ikmoore2(m): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2009
To me the act of leaving their undies @ ur crib is to send signal to any other intruding gal that the territory is occupied.

It happened to me once while in school. One fast arrangement like that she left her text book on the 1st visit, on the 2nd visit she left 2 of her tops. and on the 3rd visit she left her pants.

initially, it was fun and I was enjoying it but until gradually wanted to take over my house and to move in with me.
It got to a point I have to pack all her belonging to one Ghana must go and send to her.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by tughu: 10:56am On Aug 27, 2009
@IK MOORE 2

seconded embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Underwears by likky: 11:07am On Aug 27, 2009
4 me, leaving ur undies at ur guys place is a sign of insecurity.
It means u dont even trust d person ur goin out with so whats d point?
Ok , if the relationship does nt wk out in d long run, u will still cm back n pack everythin back
Who go catch shame?
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2009
admin is a case grin

Ladies Using Underwear To Mark Their Territory

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

so we guys are the fire hydrants cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Secretz(f): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2009
lol funny, I wouldn't do it personally, but I know many women who are guilty of it. ! I suppose if I did do that, it would be incase I knew there was a possibility I would stay the night occasionally unplanned, but not to mark my territory, because it's not mine to mark and it's silly. . .   wink

follypimpi:

Well i come to realise most ladies intentionally leave there underwear specifically pants @ your crib when they come for a weekend or couple of days to mark there territory,i find it quite illarious But i wld love the NL ladies to explain the reason behind this action of there's.

Err, is there something you need to tell me hubby? Which worwor girl is marking her territory in my man's crib? Cos it sure aint me.  tongue
Re: Ladies And Underwears by akinrogba: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2009
My baybs know me well, none of them would try that with me. they know what my next line of action would be.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Oddle: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2009
I believe that you leaving your pant in a guys house doesnt mean anything to him.  A wise guy will help you to remove it on the day you are leaving and hide it for you till you go back.  Some will even remind you before you leave so, really doesnt make sense.

For the ladies, you leaving your underwear in a guys house is dangerous o, i wont say more than that because the ritualist among them can easily use it for rituals without your knowledge.  So pack everything when you are leaving since you are not married to him yet.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Jenke: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2009
all of u saying dat ladies use their pants to mark terretory,she does dat because una yash no dey stay one place as you peple also use pregnancy to mark urs too.lol
Re: Ladies And Underwears by follypimpi(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2009
Secretz:

lol funny, I wouldn't do it personally, but I know many women who are guilty of it. ! I suppose if I did do that, it would be incase I knew there was a possibility I would stay the night occasionally unplanned, but not to mark my territory, because it's not mine to mark and it's silly. . .   wink

Err, is there something you need to tell me hubby? Which worwor girl is marking her territory in my man's crib? Cos it sure aint me.  tongue

You knw me now very Faithfull.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Witi(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2009
Funny sometimes it works but e get some girls them no mind make the girl decorate the wall with her pants all they just want to do is to eat their own and go.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by U1(m): 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2009
Just to serve as a souvenir of their extramarital sin in the name of love-making.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by FKseun(m): 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2009
It tells a lot about the ladies! I pray they do not fall into the hands of fetish guys!
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Basildon1(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2009
@ mod: i think you should have left the title as it was, more likely to attract views cos it was way too funny.

As for the topic, i think gals think in a way that guys will neva hack sometimes,
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2009
follypimpi:

Why would someone want to do that? That is not marking territory as far as I'm concerned, cos the guy can as well throw it in the garbage if he wants to.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by waterworks(f): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2009
cmon gyals. its not just for marking territory people do it for other reasons too.

NUMBER 1
for example if you had a one night stand u can do it for the guy to remeber u by. obviously hes gonna throw it away but at least till u guys stop calling each other he will rmeber u (normally 2 days after tops)

NUMBER 2
also 4 ur boo u can do it 2 mark teritory but not necessarry for any girls for anybody in fact! ure not necessarily marking the territory cos lets face it a scrap of material cant hold a mans conji its for fun really. Also for incase u sleep over.

NUMBER 3
Girls leavew it there as a way to move further in the relationship like some guy previously said small small u leave things there the next thing ure staying over one night the next its weekends, just a way of moving further in the relationship.

it is not for marking territory per say neither is it a sign of insecurity in ure relationship.  there are different motives behind it. all in all these panties have to be clean in my opinion!
Re: Ladies And Underwears by iice(f): 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2009
follypimpi:

Rofl. Why is it i get the opposite? grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by chidyke77(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2009
Sure! As desperate as many of them are in getting a husband by all means.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts / Whats The Weirdest Thing You Ever Caught A Girl Do / Lady Selling Banana Causes A Massive Storm On The Road With Her Massive Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.