Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? (27210 Views)

When Is The Best Time To Get Covid-19 Vaccine If I'm Pregnant? / Would You Receive The Covid-19 Vaccine If Offered To You Without Clinical Trial? / President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Ganjafama(m): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Educated and exposed people would sure say NO. Especially in advanced c0untry. .i can only take the vaccine if i kn0w am infected
You don't know how a vaccine works. A vaccine prevents an illness, it does not cure it.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2021
cococandy:

In America
Its n0t enforced right?
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Its business. Science is used as a fear tool for people who worships science.

I agree
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2021
Absolutely. Nigerians and our silly conspiracies. Can't believe that even in church today a pastor was speaking about the "mark" when you take the vaccine. Jeez
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2021
Ganjafama:
You don't know how a vaccine works. A vaccine prevents an illness, it does not cure it.
Thanks for the explanation BUT Does it actually prevents? We all know it doesnt
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by lekki1444: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2021
Can they make a tablet form of it ?
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Kobicove(m): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2021
No!
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
who is the we?
It does if it did not they will not be vaccinating children or adults please seek knowledge talk facts and don't be ignorant vaccines are effective

3 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by 4four(m): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2021
Why not?
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2021
Gladly I will take it.

I wish it will be moderna vaccine self

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Ganjafama(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Yes. A polio vaccine, for example when taken by kids prevents them from contracting polio. It has about 98% assurance of prevention.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Tejiri41: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2021
NEVER!
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Neoteny(m): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2021
Yes. Why not?
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by cococandy(f): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Its n0t enforced right?
no

There’s not even enough for everyone yet so they are prioritizing frontline health workers first.
No one has time to force anyone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Neoteny(m): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2021
Tejiri41:
NEVER!

Darwin Awards nominee

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Jayblaze47(m): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2021
grin grin
SheikhMuniru:
Receive what, never

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Jayblaze47(m): 10:58am On Jan 03, 2021
This ur point is valid
Brodello:
Na to bribe the officials, collect the vaccine go keep for house.

If covid hold me true true, I go use am. If he no hold me, all the best niyen.

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Ekugbeh(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2021
thundafire:
but u took the jab for polio,yellow fever and others,so why don't you reject them and also don't let ur kids have it too. Believing useless conspiracy theories
bros take it and leave others alone, undecided ok.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2021
Yes though my only problem is that the covid19 vaccine was given a silver bullet to be administered on people as such I don't trust it's efficacy. I want to hear more about it's side effects
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Shadysen: 11:02am On Jan 03, 2021
me receive... Never! I rather die than to take what I don't have knowledge of...if you want to force it on us than get ready to kill me. I mean it!
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by BRATISLAVA: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2021
puyol005:
NOPE, cos I still do not trust the West and our crooked government. I no fit be another man lab rat.

Exactly. Something that didn't finish the mandatory 2 years of trials is suddenly released on people. If we go by anything scientists have said in recent years, it is sure to have a big bad problem that they've never mentioned before.

Plus covid isn't the worst virus to grace the planet. Can't see why they claim the budget is exhausted, but still have 400bn to spend of vaccines they don't have infrastructure to preserve. They should fully pay their lecturers in that case.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by FashionCookie(f): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2021
drake49:
No i won't... Because i know my country will give the vaccine to people without proper research and test on it... I nor fit take vaccine, and start behaving like monkey later

Lolzzz...God abeg oooo...lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Farki: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2021
Yes because I don't want to die

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by bhouze(m): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2021
No for now but eventually i might. And yes i have taken previous vaccines for polio, measles etc before. This is because those vaccines completed the scientific feasible time for them to be developed. But for this COVID-19 vaccines, i feel they were rushed to be developed and did not follow 100% guide.
So for now i will observe till after 6months, if it is proven safe, then i will go for it.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by tempex88(m): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2021
No ....capital NO.

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by byinks(f): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2021
Vyolet:
Sure i will.
We took other vaccines like hepatitis, yellow fever, oral polio, measle for infants and so on.
There should be nothing different with the Covid vaccine.

Haha...then ingorance is your name...
So experimental mRNA vaccine is the same your polio and measles vaccine ?

Ok Na..

2 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by tempex88(m): 11:14am On Jan 03, 2021
matrix199:
why not?

Did we not receive Polio vaccine? TB vaccine? Measles vaccine? Meningitis vaccine?

Nothing makes the Covid-19 vaccine any different from the vaccines we received as infants, which saved billions of lives.

So yes, my family and I would receive it with alacrity

It's different, was hastily approved for use.

I will take mine after 2 to 5years except am forced to
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Farki: 11:14am On Jan 03, 2021
praktikals3:
No, I won't. Something must kill a man.

People in the hospital with severe terminal cancer don't say this o, it's healthy people with nothing to lose.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by pennyland(m): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2021
Never, because there scammer's
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2021
Exc2000:
cool

Yes oo

I have received Vaccines for Polio , Herpetitis, Chicken pox so what's the big deal in Covid 19 Vaccines

If you have the immunisation scar on your left arm then you already got WHO Vaccines before

That scar is for the BCG vaccine. To protect against tuberculosis. People saying no to covid vaccine may not have been aware that the bcg vaccine was implanted subcutaneously hence the scar. And they’re running away from a minor IM injection saying they don’t know what is in it.
The paracetamol they take, can they confirm all that’s in it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Passenger Dies At Lagos Airport, As Chidoka Tours Facilities / 60-Year-Old Fake Doctor Treating COVID-19 Patients Arrested In FCT / Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.