Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! (11174 Views)

Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson / Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents / Read Full Gist: Touching Story Of Tunde Thomas And Fcmb Md, Adam Nuru, Has Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
why are you avoiding the issue of your failed marriage?

Are you still in pain

that woman messed you up gaan.

Too bad for you, lonely hag

Your h@rlot mum's failed marriage huh?

I heard you afonja animals love to f*CK other people's wives. No wonder magun dey Una side wella. grin

I think the magun your useless father planted for your mum is affecting you. grin grin grin

Old f@ggot.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

Your h@rlot mum's failed marriage huh?

I heard you afonja animals love to f*CK other people's wives. No wonder magun dey Una side wella. grin

I think the magun your useless father planted for your mum is affecting you. grin grin grin

Old f@ggot.
Av messed you up.. I remember Tyson biting Hollyfield, only a hopeless fighter goes below belt no you are doing momma abuse

I trigger your emotions making you stupid and embarrased

Lesbianism couldnt saved your marriage and give you happiness

You need a deek busting thru your cobweb ridden hole

Old hag don buy market

Oghene-biko!
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:

You always waste time replying. Think and type fast. angry

B1tch grin
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

You always waste time replying. Think and type fast. angry

B1tch grin
the problem is you are not typing sense and am watching games

My mum has know my father for 60 years and they av been married for > 35years.

You are a failure of a woman, you couldnt hold your for just 2years. Shame

You try marriage e fail, Lesbianism too reject you. You are just a bitter, lonely dickless women.

Yeye dey smell!
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

Talking about your useless mother's marriage woes aint gonna earn you any score f@ggot. grin grin grin

Try again. It's only animals like your mum that drag negroes with prostitutes like her.

In my book, it's called bestiality. grin grin grin

Now let's talk about your useless dirty afonga people always begging the north for garri . grin angry grin mtech old f@ggot.
you wan go tribalism abi?

When we never address your failed marriage and fragile mental state?

Am not shifting pole until we address how you wasted your youth in Ph sotey goods no dey your shop again

You think i be Jjc here

You don buy market
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
you wan go tribalism abi?

When we never address your failed marriage and fragile mental state?

Am not shifting pole until we address how you wasted your youth in Ph sotey goods no dey your shop again

You think i be Jjc here

You don buy market

If you have sense ( which you don't) , you would have known by now that I am allergic to negroe f@ggots. I can only lose sleep when I am trashing them out like I am doing right now.

Come up with stronger punches. Lesbianism and marriage talk is bullshit soft punch.

You attack like this f@ggot here who happens to be your brother. grin grin grin

Old fool, use your head for once not your finger ba3 d1ck to think. I am waiting. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

Your mum is a shameless afonja h@rlot and your father f*cks anything in skirts including children. Your mum is aware but can't spill because she is a foot mat.

Afonja fools no get shame.

Very dirty useless set of people .

Spits!!!

Old 1mbeciles with forged certificates like you are under a spell. Are you not ashamed that at your old age, all you can boast of is mtech?

Animal. grin
You obviously think skul are as dumb as you that you can fool them

All those insult are feeble since my mum has over 40years marriage while you could save your 2years marriage

Your hubby saw how WORTHLESS you are and dump for anoda woman with brain

Otemu
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
You obviously think skul are as dumb as you that you can fool them

All those insult are feeble since my mum has over 40years marriage while you could save your 2years marriage

Your hubby saw how WORTHLESS you are and dump for anoda woman with brain

Otemu

There is marriage and there is afonja ashawo marriage which everyone knows is rampant in afonja land. If not magun wouldn't exist.

That magun is affecting you seriously. Go and find your real father and join your mates where they are and not in mtech.

Old papa youngee. grin

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

If you have sense ( which you don't) , you would have known by now that I am allergic to negroe f@ggots. I can only lose sleep when I am trashing them out like I am doing right now.

Come up with stronger punches. Lesbianism and marriage talk is bullshit soft punch.

You attack like this f@ggot here who happens to be your brother. grin grin grin

Old fool, use your head for once not your finger ba3 d1ck to think. I am waiting. grin grin grin
allergic kee you there!

No wonder you go after my mum who has something you have for just 2years

Your hormone is raging which is a prove you are pained..

You couldnt even address your marriage issue..why you fail woefully?
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
allergic kee you there!

No wonder you go after my mum who has something you have for just 2years

Your hormone is raging which is a prove you are pained..

You couldnt even address your marriage issue..why you fail woefully?

We are talking about your forged certificate and your afonja ashawo culture which your parents are practising, you are talking about something I made no mention of.

You are an empty headed baboon.

Come up with another punch.

Ape. grin
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

There is marriage and there is afonja ashawo marriage which everyone knows is rampant in afonja land. If not magun wouldn't exist.

That magun is affecting you seriously. Go and find your real father and join your mates where they are and not in mtech.

Old papa youngee. grin

Let address your failed marriage first?

How you married a dog which in turn saw you WORTHLESS and Trashed you
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
Let address your failed marriage first?

How you married a dog which in turn saw you WORTHLESS and Trashed you

Oya quote where I mentioned anything of what you are imagining. grin

I have already bashed you with facts.

I am waiting. cheesy b1tch

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

We are talking about your forged certificate and your afonja ashawo culture which your parents are practising, you are talking about something I made no mention of.

You are an empty headed baboon.

Come up with another punch.

Ape. grin
the punch is feeble yet you cant address it?

Please address how your man find comfort in another woman arm?

Jumping around the issue show you lacked HONOUR!
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
the punch is feeble yet you cant address it?

Please address how your man find comfort in another woman arm?

Jumping around the issue show you lacked HONOUR!

Now that you cant prove anything. Let's talk about your forged certificate again. grin

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

Oya quote where I mentioned anything of what you are imagining. grin

I have already bashed you with facts.

I am waiting. cheesy b1tch
I know your history with Ladies Forever, am not new here

I dont have time going thru thousand of post and two thing proved it true

1. You been dancing around it for 2hrs
2. You are pained sotey u start throwing mum tantrum

Fact? That i refute by expaining your ignorance to you... Why havent you address how you failed as a woman and got depressed
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
I know your history with Ladies Forever, am not new here

I dont have time going thru thousand of post and two thing proved it true

1. You been dancing around it for 2hrs
2. You are pained sotey u start throwing mum tantrum

Fact? That i refute any expain your ignorance to you... Why havent you address how you failed as a woman and got depressed

Why did you accuse waec and jamb of stating 93 as your date of birth? grin

Answer old f@g

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

Now that you cant prove anything. Let's talk about your forged certificate again. grin
You are so ASHAMED of yourself that you wan bring trashed issue up again

Woman, let talk about your failed attempt at womanhood for once

Show you have honour by addressing it
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
You are so ASHAMED of yourself that you wan bring trashed issue up again

Woman, let talk about your failed attempt at womanhood for once

Show you have honour by addressing it

What honour do you have when you can't even defend your certificates?

If you didn't fill your waec and jamb form yourself, who helped you write both exams?

Answer old f@g suffering from womenopause.. grin

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

Why did you accuse waec and jamb of stating 93 as your date of birth? grin

Answer old f@g
You like living in denial maybe that is why he dumped for another woman

DoB Certifcate error has been sorted with court affidavit

Stop dodging the issue, are you still in pain abt it?
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
You like living in denial maybe that is why he dumped for another woman

DoB Certifcate error has been sorted with court affidavit

Stop dodging the issue, are you still in pain abt it?

Thousands of Nigerians have altered their dob by getting an affidavit.

So don't f*CK with yourself here.

Who did you pay to alter your birth certificate?

Answer old f@g. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

What honour do you have when you can't even defend your certificates?

If you didn't fill your waec and jamb form yourself, who helped you write both exams?
Stop beating around the bush..the issue has been solved since and baby boy is already with B.tech going for M.tech now

Buh why are you avoiding your short messy marriage issue?

Are you ashamed of it?
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
Stop beating around the bush..the issue has been solved since and baby boy is already with B.tech going for M.tech now

Buh why are you avoiding your short messy marriage issue?

Are you ashamed of it?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Old f@ggot that faked his certificate calling himself baby boy. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Are you ashamed of your age? Why did you change it? cheesy
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 12:06am On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

Thousands of Nigerians have altered their dob by getting an affidavit.

So don't f*CK with yourself here.

Who did you pay to alter your birth certificate?

Answer old f@g. cheesy
I know you no go skul, you dont av to pay anybody court affidavit settle it

It seem you havent outgrown your past, no wonder you are avoiding your shame

P.S. She is a depression patient aka MENTAL COLLAPSE because she couldnt keep her man

I know you too well, how you wasted your youth in Ph.

You may forget buh internet never so wear your shame like an outfit
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:

P.S. She is a depression patient aka MENTAL COLLAPSE because she couldnt keep her man

I know you too well, how you wasted your youth in Ph.

If you don't understand simple English, ask dumb headed f@ggot. cheesy

What is 'skul'? Ape grin

I will ask again since you did not understand the question. Who did you pay to forge your birth certificate...stating 95 as your date of birth?

Get it now? Baboon. grin

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:

[b]I know you too well, how you wasted your youth [/b]in Ph.

You are the one wasting your youth. Just look at your life. You failing woefully in school and you were forced to go to btech and mtech. What a disgrace.

By the time you are done wasting your sugar daddy's money in that tech workshop, you will be pushing 40 with no invention or kobo to your name.

You will join bobrisky las last. grin

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 12:24am On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

If you don't understand simple English, ask dumb headed f@ggot. cheesy

What is 'skul'? Ape grin

I will ask again since you did not understand the question. Who did you pay to forge your birth certificate...stating 95 as your date of birth?

Get it now? Baboon. grin
skul? Are you this dull, am not suprised so expect me to be typing school on SM...ask your family members that grace Uni what an affidavit is ..they allowed it so it legal

Buh why do you avoid talking abt your failed marriage..is it that your audio hubby never return to your arms? And you never recovered from depression?

Dodging your past is a lack of HONOUR.

You are still ashamed of it

You will heal
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
skul? Are you this dull, am not suprised so expect me to be typing school on SM...ask your family members that grace Uni what an affidavit is ..they allowed it so it legal

Buh why do you avoid talking abt your failed marriage..is it that your audio hubby never return to your arms? And you never recovered from depression?

Dodging your past is a lack of HONOUR.

You are still ashamed of it

You will heal

Let's talk about your 3rd class certificate in elect elect.

Olodo. grin grin grin

What have you invented since you were mocked and forced to add another 10 years in school?

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 12:32am On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

You are the one wasting your youth. Just look at your life. You failing woefully in school and you were forced to go to btechand mtech. What a duasgrace.

By the time you are done wasting your sugar daddy's money in that tech workshop, you will be pushing 40 with no invention or kobo to your name.

You will join bobrisky las last. grin
You wasted your youth in Ph doing osho-free sotey goods finish from ya shop and you expect Baba to stay... Baba wey mumu abi? Wen your honey no longer SWEET, WET and WARM

Technical shop? You go skul at all..let me clear your doubt University of technology awards B.tech not B.sc

otemu
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
You wasted your youth in Ph doing osho-free sotey goods finish from ya shop and you expect Baba to stay... Baba wey mumu abi? Wen your honey no longer SWEET, WET and WARM

Technical shop? You go skul at all..let me clear your doubt University of technology awards B.tech not B.sc

otemu

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are getting really desperate here.

Fact says, you got so many carry overs while studying elect elect. You wanted to write another jamb. grin

Facts don't lie f@ggot.

This is why you must never forge your certificates. grin grin

You wasted 2 good years. What a shame.

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 12:37am On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

Let's talk about your 3rd class certificate in elect elect.

Olodo. grin grin grin

What have you invented since you were mocked and forced to add another 10 years in school?

grin grin grin grin grin
Let first address your mental issue first.

You no go skul i swear, so elect elect is all about invention and electronics? You are a layman you know jackshit, go learn abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? / Advice For Relocating To Nigeria / Is It True That Married Women From Benue State Don't Forbid Adultery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.