Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) (94997 Views)

Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by obembet(f): 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ugly guy with zero account looking for fresh working class babe.

Some of u guys will not make heaven

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by allubi(m): 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
illicit:
If she got ass I may not care about the rest, because I love to enter from d back, I don't have to see her face wink

��
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
Liposure:
there are. In 2018, at a female friends house i met a full blown chick. She was fine, chested and assy. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I can go on and on
She may not have brain or good character. That's what the other guy is probably saying.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by MadeMan01(m): 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
iExplore:
This is nothing but the truth
No ass + no boobs = fine face (Erica)
Boobs = No ass ( Dorathy)
Ass= No boobs ( Alex Unusual)
Ass + Boobs = ugly face ( Nengi)
Ass + boobs + face= no brain ( Mercy aigbe)

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
illicit:

Ayayayaya

Those babes with fat ass...

E get the way their pussy dey open wey u go like am immediately....

tongue

Stop

Spoiling

Smallest ones!!
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
What about tight pussy?
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by PastorFire: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
This one pass me
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by femifemi1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
merieam16:
no one as a complete package....nobody is perfect

You are right.

.Nobody has it complete, that's why plastic surgery is selling like bolli in Yanki
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Angelacruz: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Following
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dreamliner787:

Very true, my girlfriend get boobs, but very flat ass
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by bizhop01: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
illicit:
If she got ass I may not care about the rest, because I love to enter from d back, I don't have to see her face wink

What's a wrong specification,
After 45 years you will not like what you will see cool

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by faithfull18(f): 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Freestainworld:
Not intimidated, any girl you cannot control, my dear, she will end up controlling you if you don't take time.
Better buy a doll with a remote control.

Confused gender.
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by makeherscream(m): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
r

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by poiZon: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
EmekaBlue:
if you want to enter from front..you can even put pillow to cover her face
This is 2021 for God sake.
Na so dem take start 2020, everybody come dey inside house.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Hotbutt(f): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
I disagree with this
All is Vanity...
BTW, what's the craze with Big Ass, Big Boobs and all.
Men need to be more real and stop being superficial. They are the ones laying much emphasis on these thereby making us feel life revolves around breast and ass.

Men should look more at Brains, Character and strong Prayer life in women.

Las las oneday, all these will still sag.

16 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by lecturer50(m): 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
The fact is that if you have a woman with big ass, soon you will start looking for women with normal/no ass

Because you have seen the big ass so much, you will start admiring women with normal or no ass.

If your lady has pretty face, soon you will start falling for a woman with ugly face.

If your girl is fair, soon you will desire black girls and vice versa.

This is because human desire cannot be satisfied and keeps changing.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Molahnelson(m): 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
This is based on research evaluation
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by makeherscream(m): 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
CalliDora1:

You'll be shocked.

There's one I know. Beautiful face. She used to say, the only way to keep her man is to "born full house". I was still in school then. I tried talking her out of that idea with my own little wisdom then. Making her understand that things may not always be Rosy and you'll subject this children to suffering but she'll wave it off.

This woman went ahead to birth 7 children in the space of 13 years. Now come see fight between she and her hubby cos the man is struggling with his last sweats to cater for them in this times we are in. He's now a shadow of himself. The children...? Hm. Let me stop here.

Beauty without brain is a disaster waiting to happen.
madam all this story wey you narrate now. Who ask you?

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Deicide: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
DirtyGold:
Ass + boobs + pretty face + brain = terrible attitude - you'll surely die before your time! grin cool

What's tha business?
Or manly voice

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by manunitedbabes: 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
grin you guys commenting about this r kwurrupt
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by damiloladuke: 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
hahah
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by echesilver: 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ass n boobs joo

grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by ruffDiamond: 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
I just wanna pay bride price for a beautiful, cultured, Good mannered, informed, (not necessarily a graduate)matured VIRGIN!!is that too much to ask for?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by McAausim: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
shocked

Oh men... shocked

Wetin we go call diz one now... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
Madukwefrancis:
Some have the complete package... Doll pretty faced front and back endowed lady

What about the attitude ?
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Ckmilly22(m): 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
God is indeed great
I don't need to look for the perfect woman the one I see, I like and love I get no worries
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Bullman(m): 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
EmekaBlue:

No go suffocate person pikin with pillow o
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by snowball11(m): 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
And Op,...you have to use Rancho with his Fahranitrate and PreRajulisation anology to buttress your point! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
Very, very and absolutely true
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Dididrumz(m): 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
EmekaBlue:

You want to kill someone's daughter?
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Silentgroper(m): 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
i've known dz since sec sch

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eudoxie Yao Joins Twerking Gang. Fans Go Gaga / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.