Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) (94993 Views)

Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by jaxxy(m): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
iExplore:

I doubt

Some actually have everything even good attitude and brains bt rich or comfortable. Story of one of my exes. U will think God made her specially. I mean 9.9/10. And I let this gal go out of sheer arrogance. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by raphy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Just wear face.mask n Fu k sense into there skull they will have complete package
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by bizhop01: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Robertgreene1:
what nonsense!!!..d mod that pushed this crap 2 fp...pls stop doing tramadol.. it's not good 4 ur system...try weed instead
This very post is eye opening you can't learn this in school, especially for those that never married yet.
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by 808wright: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
iExplore:
This is nothing but the truth
summary is that u can't have it all... wink
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by toprealman: 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Rubbish equations derived by a toddler.....next please.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by PitexyBaba(m): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
illicit:

Ayayayaya

Those babes with fat ass...

E get the way their pussy dey open wey u go like am immediately....

No place for you in heaven cheesy grin grin grin

tongue
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by iExplore(m): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
Oiza131:
I'm wonderfully and fearfully made. Full package of a lady.

I like your guts

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by bhouze(m): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
CalliDora1:

You'll be shocked.

There's one I know. Beautiful face. She used to say, the only way to keep her man is to "born full house". I was still in school then. I tried talking her out of that idea with my own little wisdom then. Making her understand that things may not always be Rosy and you'll subject this children to suffering but she'll wave it off.

This woman went ahead to birth 7 children in the space of 13 years. Now come see fight between she and her hubby cos the man is struggling with his last sweats to cater for them in this times we are in. He's now a shadow of himself. The children...? Hm. Let me stop here.

Beauty without brain is a disaster waiting to happen.

You seem like an intelligent woman...if you're married then you have a lucky hubby

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by BigGuava: 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
... ...You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.

Thanks for reading
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by mariahAngel(f): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nijagogetsense:
I don't believe this analysis. My babe get all the full package 100%. To every rule, there is an exception they say. I'm a sapio-sexual being. My babe has a pretty face, front and back 100%, she's smart, God-fearing, intelligent, brilliant, and she has a very good character, she's a philanthropist as well and an empathetic being too. We have been together for more than 8 years now.

8years? What are you waiting for? Marry her.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
Jacksparrow7:

Brain is not expensive you hear
especially Aba made fairly used brain

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by BQhtuB: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by ImpregnaTor(m): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hotbutt:
I disagree with this
All is Vanity...
BTW, what's the craze with Big Ass, Big Boobs and all.
Men need to be more real and stop being superficial. They are the ones laying much emphasis on these thereby making us feel life revolves around breast and ass.

Men should look more at Brains, Character and strong Prayer life in women.

Las las oneday, all these will still sag.
prayer life kiill u there, u cannot start changing nature in 2021, men will always be men, some things are coded in the DNA
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by airliner(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
EmekaBlue:
if you want to enter from front..you can even put pillow to cover her face

Wat if she suffocates and die when d banging don enter ur head as u dey cover her face with pillow so
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Funkybabee(f): 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hotbutt:
I disagree with this
All is Vanity...
BTW, what's the craze with Big Ass, Big Boobs and all.
Men need to be more real and stop being superficial. They are the ones laying much emphasis on these thereby making us feel life revolves around breast and ass.

Men should look more at Brains, Character and strong Prayer life in women.

Las las oneday, all these will still sag.

funny you, you think it's matured and sensible man they reason yansh and boobs before they can marry..

it show you that kids full here
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
DirtyGold:
Ass + boobs + pretty face + brain = terrible attitude - you'll surely die before your time! grin cool

What's tha business?

U done finish me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by paul100(m): 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
hardon1:
I am waiting for the ladies to fire back grin grin grin

Handsome face = no six pack
Six pack = n o handsome face
Face plus six packs = empty pocket(broke)
Face plus six packs plus fat pocket = small prick
Face plus big prick plus six pack = stingy
Generous plus face plus six pack plus fat pocket plus big prick = chronic womanizer

Glory be to God grin grin grin grin
The first one no follow,any guy can start working out today and in a year time,a good chest,abs start showing but girls,no exercise to get big boob,na only plastic surgery fit work grin
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Eaglesence: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
Madukwefrancis:
Some have the complete package... Doll pretty faced front and back endowed lady

I persive you hv seen the likesgrin
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
jaxxy:

Some actually have everything even good attitude and brains bt rich or comfortable. Story of one of my exes. U will think God made her specially. I mean 9.9/10. And I let this gal go out of sheer arrogance. Lol

That's just the point aswear. I have my present babe who has everything as well. This one nah 9.9/10 too. I agree with you. To every rule, there is an exception. People like them are hard to come by nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ranchosdas Samanchad Chanchad aka Rancho whose real name was Phunsukh Wangdu!

Ain't that something?
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

I will soonest. I wanna hustle harder. I can't marry without having fat bank account. I will also like to spoil my hunny bunny ���

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

I will soonest. I wanna hustle harder. I can't marry without having fat bank account. I will also like to spoil my hunny bunny smiley smiley smiley
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
bhouze:

You seem like an intelligent woman...if you're married then you have a lucky hubby

Thank you Sir.
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by vickydevoka(m): 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
MadeMan01:

No ass + no boobs = fine face (Erica)
Boobs = No ass ( Dorathy)
Ass= No boobs ( Alex Unusual)
Ass + Boobs = ugly face ( Nengi)
Ass + boobs + face= no brain ( Mercy aigbe)
Nengi doesn't have ugly face abeg. U would have used mercy Johnson as example of. Ass + boob = ugly face (mercy Johnson)
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
illicit:

Ayayayaya

Those babes with fat ass...

E get the way their pussy dey open wey u go like am immediately....
There pussy go b like #1000 meat pie

tongue
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Silentgroper(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
Useku:

How do you mean?

Your comment is maligning,have you ever seen any of my posts that portend the trash you wrote up there?
Ur signature did.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Kayberg: 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
cooooooks:
There's nothing to 'fix'.

This is how people die from botched cosmetic surgeries.

So you don't know there are natural ways of achieving that?
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by illicit(m): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

Stop
Spoiling

Smallest ones!!

Sorry....

tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Silentgroper(m): 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
CalliDora1:

Thank you Sir.
Wont u tell him u're nt married

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Richardonald(m): 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
No ass+no boobs+no brain+ugly face= sweet punagrin
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by MossLuv: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Are you trying to tell me that Dj Cuppy don't have brain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eudoxie Yao Joins Twerking Gang. Fans Go Gaga / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.