Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) (95058 Views)

Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by iExplore(m): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
Lawdis:
....big boobs with moderate ass and brainy is the best

they full everywhere and they never cheat

I sure hope you are joking grin
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Silentgroper(m): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
obembet:
Ugly guy with zero account looking for fresh working class babe.

Some of u guys will not make heaven
Truvel dodged a bullet on dz one.. My niqqa 4 don dey hear am nw.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by ikorodureporta: 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by jelel6: 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hotbutt:
I disagree with this
All is Vanity...
BTW, what's the craze with Big Ass, Big Boobs and all.
Men need to be more real and stop being superficial. They are the ones laying much emphasis on these thereby making us feel life revolves around breast and ass.

Men should look more at Brains, Character and strong Prayer life in women.

Las las oneday, all these will still sag.

What the irony. Even you say you are 'hotbutt' and not hotbrain. A bit rich don't you say?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by RAGEofFIRE: 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Brain and character over ass and boobs.. Ass and boobs fades with time ,it also attracts devourers like the FCMB boss

This is the funniest sh*t I've read this year........ grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by bizhop01: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
I thought I'm the only one that observed this very wonder.

You will see very pretty face that will win any beauty pageant but her backside flat like a spade,

you find a lady with very big ass but she have small or nothing in her chest,

You find ugly face but she own very big ass,

You find another lady with big ass and mighty chest but she had fish brain despite numbers of degree she aquire,

God is so wonderful, but team plastic surgery (silicone ass & silicone boobs) are trying to change the subject.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Uniquekriss(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
CalliDora1:

You'll be shocked.

There's one I know. Beautiful face. She used to say, the only way to keep her man is to "born full house". I was still in school then. I tried talking her out of that idea with my own little wisdom then. Making her understand that things may not always be Rosy and you'll subject this children to suffering but she'll wave it off.

This woman went ahead to birth 7 children in the space of 13 years. Now come see fight between she and her hubby cos the man is struggling with his last sweats to cater for them in this times we are in. He's now a shadow of himself. The children...? Hm. Let me stop here.

Beauty without brain is a disaster waiting to happen.
las las na another man dey oil her engine as oga don turn condemn oil. DNA test should be carried out on all 7kids, trust ladies at your own peril
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by bigtoff123: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
you can even imagine am say she no get head
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by OgaRico(m): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
ruffDiamond:
I just wanna pay bride price for a beautiful, cultured, Good mannered, informed, (not necessarily a graduate)matured VIRGIN!!is that too much to ask for?

Go carry quality clay of your desired quantity then mode am to whatever wey you like then breathe into wetin you mode with faith and gbam,there you have your dream woman made by you.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Chamberlin1983(m): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
me too o
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by DenreleDave(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kestolove:
A story of tiwa and yemi alade

Pls I'm interested..

Explain better... Thanks
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Mcreloaded(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
The most intelligent man on earth is very ugly and rich and was approached by the most beautiful woman with fabulous boobs and big ass and a pretty face , that they should get married and end up having beautiful kids like her and brains like his.

The ugly rich brainiac of a man then answered her, what if the reverse was the case where the children will take her very very dull and stupid brain and his ugly face which then means they would have birthed monsters.

Be wary of beautiful women and dull brains if not na high BP get you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Silentgroper(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
MadeMan01:
No ass + no boobs = fine face (Erica) Boobs = No ass ( Dorathy) Ass= No boobs ( Alex Unusual) Ass + Boobs = ugly face ( uriel&bisola) Ass + boobs + face= no brain ( Mercy aigbe)
tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Amsickindahead: 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
We can always do plastic surgery for da ones wit brains but no ass n boobs,da world has evolved
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by greypencils: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
Arse + Boobs + Pretty face + Brain = High Body Count

Experienced this several times.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Useku(m): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
You will face same measure of trouble with any of these specs.

Ugly will form good character to catch u.

Las Las you no go even see any difference btw the mgbeke character and the fine booty's.

My advice choose your best since they will all turn out same

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
crazyclown:

Hi wink

Nairaland Dauda the sexy guy.. grin toasting every 'f' moniker

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Omezif(m): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
No place is place

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
DenreleDave:

Pls I'm interested..

Explain better... Thanks

Mind your nose na grin
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Rofhrider: 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kestolove:
A story of tiwa and yemi alade
Uhm!
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Silentgroper(m): 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
Useku:
You will face same measure of trouble with any of these specs.

Ugly will form good character to catch u.

Las Las you no go even see any difference btw the mgbeke character and the fine booty.

My advice choose best since they will all turn out same
Saynotocultism bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Ifybwoy7: 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
wink
illicit:
If she got ass I may not care about the rest, because I love to enter from d back, I don't have to see her face wink

backman i hail o wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Ugandatales: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
I've noticed this to be very true. Girl wey get yansh go get small boobs and a little ugly.

The one wey get boobs go get small yansh

If a girl has both which is very rare, she'll be very ugly. It can never be complete.

Thinking of it, and going through past lovers...this is quite true. I am a boobs lover, and all the girls I have dated that were busty had no ass. lol.
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by ecomm(m): 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by adecz: 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ass➕boobs➕ fine face➕ brain =
➡yonder⤵⤵⤵ no 'sweet' wink wink
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by WriterX(m): 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
grin
illicit:
If she got ass I may not care about the rest, because I love to enter from d back, I don't have to see her face wink

becareful mate, of what you wish for
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by tchainssavage(m): 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
normal normal every woman is beautiful so make we leave dat one, as far say she get big ass and boobs with small brain shaaa, carry go na moni be find Bobo
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by offongk(m): 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
Madukwefrancis:
Some have the complete package... Doll pretty faced front and back endowed lady

no body is complete
maybe smelling pussy
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by ruffDiamond: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
obembet:
Ugly guy with zero account looking for fresh working class babe.

Some of u guys will not make heaven
your type no go even make the gate of heaven self,u be working class?even if you are,las lasmen want a quiet cool headed, well mannered VIRGIN not boyhole,no I mean BOREHOLE!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Dreyton36: 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
But my babe got big boobs, tall , sexy , got a big ass and she's a surgeon and the most respective person you can ever come across , so what's this one saying

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Awesomeking: 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
DirtyGold:
Ass + boobs + pretty face + brain = terrible attitude - you'll surely die before your time! grin cool

What's tha business?
no be lie ohh..you are right,my ex get everything but her attitude towards me dey fear me sef..had to give up

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
EmekaBlue:
if you want to enter from the front..you can even put a pillow to cover her face

This one no go see God grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed / Eudoxie Yao Joins Twerking Gang. Fans Go Gaga / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.