Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) (94936 Views)

Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
I don't believe this analysis. My babe get all the full package 100%. To every rule, there is an exception they say. I'm a sapio-sexual being. My babe has a pretty face, front and back 100%, she's smart, God-fearing, intelligent, brilliant, and she has a very good character, she's a philanthropist as well and an empathetic being too. We have been together for more than 8 years now.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by WriterX(m): 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
ecomm:

Why would a many marry and have children, if he cannot guarantee the welfare of his wards.

Men are becoming weaker because they have given women more opportunities to exercise at their own cost.

Keep looking for a contributing partner ... you grow weaker she grows stronger.

Can't imagine a woman I paid for - contributing money to pay house rent or school fees. Don't you feel worthless when this happens?

in health and in wealth,
for poorer and for richer
and all and all and all... please when you finally walk a woman down the aisle , tell her she shouldn't say her vows because it would make you feel less or weaker even the bible recognizes the ability of a woman as a wife. i don't know from what experience you speak, but i have seen men and women overcome so much as husband and wife.

7. Ecclesiastes 4:9: "Two are better than one, because they have a GOOD RETURN FOR THEIR LABOUR : If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?"

oh and 'CANT IMAGINE A WOMAN I PAID FOR' well done sir, i am guessing you went to the market and purchased a life partner.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by KayCee92(m): 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Brain and character over ass and boobs.. Ass and boobs fades with time ,it also attracts devourers like the FCMB boss undecided

Good God. My belle o. Bros come here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by SocialJustice: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
Rubbish!
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by salt1: 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nijagogetsense:
I don't believe this analysis. My babe get all the full package 100%. To every rule, there is an exception they say. I'm a sapio-sexual being. My babe has a pretty face, front and back 100%, she's smart, God-fearing, intelligent, brilliant, and she has a very good character, she's a philanthropist as well and an empathetic being too. We have been together for more than 8 years now.

8 years plus all these wonderful attributes and you haven't wed her. What's wrong with you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
CalliDora1:

You'll be shocked.

There's one I know. Beautiful face. She used to say, the only way to keep her man is to "born full house". I was still in school then. I tried talking her out of that idea with my own little wisdom then. Making her understand that things may not always be Rosy and you'll subject this children to suffering but she'll wave it off.

This woman went ahead to birth 7 children in the space of 13 years. Now come see fight between she and her hubby cos the man is struggling with his last sweats to cater for them in this times we are in. He's now a shadow of himself. The children...? Hm. Let me stop here.

Beauty without brain is a disaster waiting to happen.
Rubbish, shey na only her sit down born the children just like that without the man the Cumming inside.

They are both very insensitive.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Seyzcham91(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Guys are not even searching for woman again not to talk of perfect woman undecided undecided

abi who woman help but to add to our problem with billing undecided undecided
iExplore:
This is nothing but the truth

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Phraences: 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Forget all these. Even brilliant ladies now are using plastic surgery to achieve the bodies they desire. A woman now can have everything.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
salt1:

8 years plus all these wonderful attributes and you haven't wed her. What's wrong with you?

Marriage is not something we rush into like that. Every good thing needs prayer though. Friendships matter a lot, and it's the bedrock of every marriage. I had to be sure, and we got the box ticked. We are taking the walk down the aisle ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by salt1: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nijagogetsense:

Marriage is not something we rush into like that. Every good thing needs prayer though. Friendships matter a lot, and it's the bedrock of every marriage. I had to be sure, and we got the box ticked. We are taking the walk down the aisle ASAP.

Rush after waiting for eight years! Some women de try

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Poske95(m): 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
The Ass / Boobs will fade with time
How 600S class blew minds when It first arrived

Others will come along, except you want to change.
You will need to divorce....??!!

Brains....
Ok
Like everything has its pros and cons
It will take you places.....at least

Like a Toyota, not the classiest but wake up and it's ready to hit the road.

You may be lucky to have the full package but....
Like every full package comes with the costs

Can use your lifetime securing only one car ??

Be real and take a car even a cab that'll take you there safely and sure.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
salt1:

Rush after waiting for eight years! Some women de try

It's not as it is. I narrated the surface for you. Que serĂ¡ serĂ¡. We don't need to rush ourselves. It's our joint agreement too.
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Oiza131(f): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
I'm wonderfully and fearfully made. Full package of a lady.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by ama0423(m): 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
illicit:
If she got ass I may not care about the rest, because I love to enter from d back, I don't have to see her face wink

You no see your life. Better go create your own
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by hardon1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
I am waiting for the ladies to fire back grin grin grin

Handsome face = no six pack
Six pack = no handsome face
Face plus six packs = empty pocket(broke)
Face plus six packs plus fat pocket = small prick
Face plus big prick plus six pack = stingy
Generous plus face plus six pack plus fat pocket plus big prick = chronic womanizer

Glory be to God grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by caye(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
CalliDora1:

You'll be shocked.

There's one I know. Beautiful face. She used to say, the only way to keep her man is to "born full house". I was still in school then. I tried talking her out of that idea with my own little wisdom then. Making her understand that things may not always be Rosy and you'll subject this children to suffering but she'll wave it off.

This woman went ahead to birth 7 children in the space of 13 years. Now come see fight between she and her hubby cos the man is struggling with his last sweats to cater for them in this times we are in. He's now a shadow of himself. The children...? Hm. Let me stop here.

Beauty without brain is a disaster waiting to happen.
Sorry, I do not want to be tribalistic, but is she Yoruba, Akwa Ibom or Edo lady?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Useku(m): 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
Silentgroper:
Saynotocultism bro

How do you mean?

Your comment is maligning,have you ever seen any of my posts that portend the trash you wrote up there?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by ruffDiamond: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nijagogetsense:
trust me,there maybe something nasty or odd about her you haven't discovered yet,women are very capable of pretense and discrete far more than men

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Akakanfirstclass(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
True Asf
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
Silentgroper:
Truvel dodged a bullet on dz one.. My niqqa 4 don dey hear am nw.
Na Which Bullet I Dodge 4 Dis One?

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by SfJoachim1: 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
youths nah like this we go start this year?

forget these things Money is what we should be counting.....

Investment and good utilization of our time is what we should anchor

all these can come later when we finally secure the bag,

before the first quarter of this year.

God bless our youth...
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by kolade560: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
illicit:
If she got ass I may not care about the rest, because I love to enter from d back, I don't have to see her face wink

u are a kid.
if a woman has bad character, her ass will be meaningless to u.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by kolade560: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
I need men's combination
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by backbone503(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
Mehn, dis na confirm equation:
Ass + Boobs = ugly face.
And dis species sabi dress provocatively!!!
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by focus7: 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
I go for two and three
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nijagogetsense:
marry her my bro na.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
ruffDiamond:
trust me,there maybe something nasty or odd about her you haven't discovered yet,women are very capable of pretense and discrete far more than men

I get your point sir. I was once a Redpiller before I turn into a Purplepiller. She has been tried over the years. She's from a good family. She has a good upbringing and I can attest to that. Though I understand nobody's complete. Still, all is fair in love. Thanks for your contribution.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
Shile981:
somehow true
I de tell you
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by BigGuava: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
...You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.

Thanks for reading
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Godmademan(m): 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
Reason polygamy makes sense to me un a non-African setting. You can't get all from one woman . Get other wives if you need additional specs and you can't endure
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hotbutt:
I disagree with this
All is Vanity...
BTW, what's the craze with Big Ass, Big Boobs and all.
Men need to be more real and stop being superficial. They are the ones laying much emphasis on these thereby making us feel life revolves around breast and ass.

Men should look more at Brains, Character and strong Prayer life in women.

Las las oneday, all these will still sag.

ur name tho
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by zedegit: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
iExplore:
This is nothing but the truth
j

Are these what men really use as criteria.

No wonder they are dying on top DNA results.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eudoxie Yao Joins Twerking Gang. Fans Go Gaga / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed / My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.