Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. (53345 Views)

Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by jaxxy(m): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
BabaIbo:
I am a young man in my thirties and she should be in the same range(I didn't ask her about her age because I don't really lay emphasis on age). We are from neighbouring towns.

As my heading reads, recently I met a lady online and we have been communicating well and I noticed she ticked most of the boxes of what I want in a woman.

Prior to now, I told myself I will stay away from anything woman because I just started a business last year and I want it to grow and balance before thinking of any thing women or marriage.

Recently, I noticed I am developing strong feelings for her, strong enough to lead to the alter.

Now the problem is, she is a single mother of two, we don't stay in the same city and the father of those kids seems to live in a neighbouring city to where she lives(although to a good extent the father of those kids is not a problem).

My question is what will you advice me to do in this situation?
*Go on and start a relationship with her.
*Keep her as a friend, although she may get hooked by another man along the line.

Anybody here who have been in similar situation, should help share their experiences too.

Note: She has never been married.
She is working and comfortable, money a problem is not a problem, i.e no unnecessary billing associated with some relationships.

My advice.

Calm down, Whatever u do take it slow, very slow. If she’s a good lady and it’s ment to be it will even tho I don’t subscribe to single mothers bt there can be possible exceptions so yes take it slow rather than write her off since u claim to be having feelings lol. Time tells alot if u can observe well. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Taywon: 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
shey suffer no dey tire U?

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by MyOpinion1(f): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
Did she love you genuinely?
Did you love her genuinely?
Is she financially independent?
Are you financially independent?
If all the above is settled, marry her.
Not all single mothers/Fathers have wayward lifestyle.
Go for what will give you peace of mind and not what the society tries to define for you.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Chatflick(m): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
GOFRONT:
Inside Life......

This is coming at a time when DNA and paternity fraud is rife....

Maybe her two kids were not from her first husband ( paternity fraud); hence the separation......
You didn't even read the whole story nawa for you. She has never been married oga

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by baralatie(m): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
Adebaba1:
If you don't want wahala, abort
me I don't think this op has parachute to jump out or life jacket to short the ship o
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by bluefilm: 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
BabaIbo:
I am a young man in my thirties and she should be in the same range(I didn't ask her about her age because I don't really lay emphasis on age). We are from neighbouring towns.

As my heading reads, recently I met a lady online and we have been communicating well and I noticed she ticked most of the boxes of what I want in a woman.

Prior to now, I told myself I will stay away from anything woman because I just started a business last year and I want it to grow and balance before thinking of any thing women or marriage.

Recently, I noticed I am developing strong feelings for her, strong enough to lead to the alter.

Now the problem is, she is a single mother of two, we don't stay in the same city and the father of those kids seems to live in a neighbouring city to where she lives(although to a good extent the father of those kids is not a problem).

*Keep her as a friend, although she may get hooked by another man along the line.

Anybody here who have been in similar situation, should help share their experiences too.

She is working and comfortable, money a problem is not a problem, i.e no unnecessary billing associated with some relationships.

A single mother will always put her kids first.

A word is enough for the truly wise.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by perdollar(m): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
Thank God no b mad woman or menopausal woman u fall on love wť. Worst stl ppl fell in love wť there trees.imagine ducking a tree
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Anaerobi(m): 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
though am in the same condition, when I wish to quit, I still find it difficult.... to the point that I and d kids are just blinding so well....

it won't be easy Sha, but if you want to quit and couldn't, move on with her...

single mom isn't a curse...

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by baralatie(m): 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
MyOpinion1:
Did she love you genuinely?
Did you love her genuinely?
Is she financially independent?
Are you financially independent?
If all the above is settled, marry her.
Not all single mothers/Fathers have wayward lifestyle.
Go for what will give you peace of mind and not what the society tries to define for you.
aunty love.
abeg shey love and genuinely dey work and walk for online?
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Robertgreene1(m): 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
2 kids! not even one ...this one is a fourth hand material not even second hand sef..

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Anaerobi(m): 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
bluefilm:

A single mother will always put her kids first.
A word is enough for the truly wise.

Hmmmmm God help us.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by baralatie(m): 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
Anaerobi:
though am in the same condition, when I wish to quit, I still find it difficult.... to the point that I and d kids are just blinding so well....

it won't be easy Sha, but if you want to quit and couldn't, move on with her...

single mom isn't a curse...
the issue is compatiblity.if her side has father of children memories(tough).
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
janedonez:
Guy, Why not focus on growing your business for now and stop the information infatuation. what you are about putting your hand will burn you like sulphur.
u killed it. Start with a fresh person. Daz what u deserve. No be who don start e own. I no go want any of my kids to marry who don marry/get family before. After all the training from prim to uni to masters

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Bullman(m): 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
BabaIbo:

You dont need help
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Shopatcandice(f): 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
Please sir , give it some time to know her better. Spend more time with her and her kids. Marriage is beyond just having feelings
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by mach7(m): 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
You need think hard and pray hard.

You might love her, but are you willing to love her children? Remember love is not in words but in action i.e. taking care of them financially, materially, emotionally.

Also, it is important to ask yourself...if after you have invested in the children (trusting that you have yours too), what will you do if the real father comes to claim them? Most likely, he will.

What does your family think about this? It is very very important to get your family's buyin and blessing. Because if yawah gas, it is your family that will rally round to help you.

Lastly and most importantly, what does God say to you. Are you having the full conviction in your heart that this is the right step for you?

Best of luck as you consider all this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bola146:
Go for her if you love her, just check yourself if you are financially okay to be responsible
If he was your brother, i hope you would advice same.

9 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Anaerobi(m): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
baralatie:
the issue is compatiblity.if her side has father of children memories(tough).

you are right...
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Iamsane: 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mother of two...but she has never been married. Nah you them send to carry the sacrifice to the evil forest abi. Kontinue.

18 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Worksunlimited: 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
BabaIbo:

No carry problem wey pass you...

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Sabpet(m): 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
BabaIbo:

E be tinz ooo

Bro � Na pesin wey neva experience heart breaker Dey carry luv for head

Bros jux stay focus
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by aescustoms: 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
I can only advice any guy to marry such a lady only.if the baby daddy don die ni oh cos they will always come.back and make trouble

9 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by franklingud(m): 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
BabaIbo:

What do you mean by that?

Please, interpret your adage
Oga nothing to interpret here but if you have search your heart and you are convinced that you love her then go ahead.
Follow your heart.
Don't allow people's advice to hinder you from getting your heart's desire.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by KennedyKennedy2(m): 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bro,abeg carry these yeye post comot from here oooo
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by baralatie(m): 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
omo meehhhn!

sees traaaafffficccc!

shocked shocked
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by sojfarm: 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
REPENT AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST SO YOU CAN HAVE REAL PEACE.

SHE IS NOT YOUR WIFE. YOU ARE IN BONDAGE. HO MAN SET YOUR SELF FREE.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Agugbadin: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
If she was a wife material she would have been married by the father of those kids. You better look for a single girl. Did you know why the father of those kids did not marry her, find out. You need deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Orpe7(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kayamata dey your matter
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by MyOpinion1(f): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
soundOsonic:
All Ladies will tell you to go for her, this is because they are Ladies and can find themselves in that situation.
A single mother of not just one but two?
Baba reason am now. The game score na 2-0 already, sharp handicap match. If you play this kind match for bet9ja self the odd of winning is low. The odd of this working perfectly fine is low oga.
I am not a redpiller o or this Alpha male stuff people say. Common sense should dictate to you that the person that is meant to marry her is an old man of maybe 50 or 60 that already have kids.
Your business now should be your business you just startup. Truth be told the Lady doesn't love you, you are just an end to her means. Oh yes lest I forget, the guy up there said something when you lick sugar too much it go purge you, later after the purging you no go like sugar again, you go be like our elderly bros them wey no like sweet things
Did you know why every part of the world seems ahead of us? It is as a result of their positive state of mind and ways of reasoning.
That is why our society will never grow because we seems too selfish and attached more importance to ourselves not minding what others felt or are going through.
Sometimes in life, it is not every people you share blood relation with that will give you the best of what you want, it might be a total stranger.
The children might grow up tomorrow and reward him more than his biological children.
It's just a piece of thought for you to digest.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Evidenx(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
BabaIbo:

Not twice but a shot that resulted in 2 goals(twins)
WOW THE MAN MUST BE A REAL G.O.A.T THAN MESSI.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by fergieboy: 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
The baggage associated with single mother is too much

If she is a widow or at least have one child

That's understandable

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by MyOpinion1(f): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
baralatie:

aunty love.
abeg shey love and genuinely dey work and walk for online?
You can find love anywhere offline or online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This / Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.