Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. (53388 Views)

Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by soundOsonic: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
MyOpinion1:

Yes, I will gladly raise the child...
We attached too much importance to "my" while life is all abt "we"
Lol really? Funny girl. I like you. I hope your actions in the future won't betray your words.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by soundOsonic: 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
MyOpinion1:

Yes, I will gladly raise the child...
We attached too much importance to "my" while life is all abt "we"
can I send you an e-mail message let's be friends?
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Sixfeetbelle: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:

What's your problem, are you a single mother? If she's good why didn't the father of the kids marry her. Do you know the stress of marrying a single mom,. If the man comes back to claim his kids do you know the emotional pain he will go through.
Don't ever open your legs to fools and expect another person to bear your cross with you. That's not the way life was configured to be.

What if she was the one who realised the baby daddy is an abuser (physically and emotionally) and decided to leave him nko? Do we not preach walk away when things get bad? What makes you think she's not the one who wants nothing to do with an irresponsible man hence her single status?
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by xtervaganza(m): 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
positivevibez:
The sugar go sweet for two years after that e go sour
e no go even reach 2 years.

Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by FalseProphet1(m): 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

What if she was the one who realised the baby daddy is an abuser (physically and emotionally) and decided to leave him nko? Do we not preach walk away when things get bad? What makes you think she's not the one who wants nothing to do with an irresponsible man hence her single status?
If it was so the op would have mentioned it. But since he didn't then the woman isn't worth staying with
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Angelacruz: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:
She has two children n the owner of the children did not marry her instead left her to fend for them by herself, that means she is not wife material, leave her alone, have fun with her but don't go beyond fun and start talkin about marriage because u will regret it
wat if d man DAT impregnated her was not a husband material and maybe was not financially capable
for such responsibility.... pls be mindful of wat u dish out as advice
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Sixfeetbelle: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:

If it was so the op would have mentioned it. But since he didn't then the woman isn't worth staying with

Op didn't mention how the lady became a single mother either so why jump to conclusions?
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by MyOpinion1(f): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
soundOsonic:
can I send you an e-mail message let's be friends?
Why did you want to be my friend??
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by MyOpinion1(f): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
soundOsonic:

Lol really? Funny girl. I like you. I hope your actions in the future won't betray your words.
You don't know me anyway..
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by FalseProphet1(m): 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
Angelacruz:
wat if d man DAT impregnated her was not a husband material and maybe is not financially capable
for such responsibility.... pls be mindful of wat u dish out as advice
Stop being emotional, the lady isn't wife material neither is she responsible. Which responsible woman gets pregnant twice for a man who she knows might not marry her. If it's once it's understandable that it might have been a mistake. But twice means she's herself isn't worthy of becoming a good wife. She will definitely cheat on him.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by FalseProphet1(m): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Op didn't mention how the lady became a single mother either so why jump to conclusions?
Ur also jumping into conclusion by assuming that the baby daddy is or was an abuser
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Spectrum22: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
positivevibez:
The sugar go sweet for two years after that e go sour

You have spoken well.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by John4B: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
y didn't the first man marry her? my man, there's something behind her life that u don't know use ur brain
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by ew092256(f): 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
hello am new here
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Ur also jumping into conclusion by assuming that the baby daddy is or was an abuser

Let's agree to disagree and stop believing all single mothers are 'bad'
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by FalseProphet1(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Let's agree to disagree and stop believing all single mothers are 'bad'
Most are bad that's why they are single. If you are good no man will leave you.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by favour32(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
My guy waka....no future there.
You too young to absorb hidden stress.
Go for girl wey never born nai the load dey less.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by BabaIbo: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Freddd009:

My brother, Nairaland is the worst place to seek relationship advise because most guys here are broken.
Pray to God and if u have peace, u can try it out. U guys may just click too well but make sure u love her with her kids. They will never forget u for the good deeds

Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Most are bad that's why they are single. If you are good no man will leave you.

If you're good, you won't settle with just about any man, despite him being your baby daddy
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by BabaIbo: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Stop being emotional, the lady isn't wife material neither is she responsible. Which responsible woman gets pregnant twice for a man who she knows might not marry her. If it's once it's understandable that it might have been a mistake. But twice means she's herself isn't worthy of becoming a good wife. She will definitely cheat on him.

It is once she got pregnant.

You should have checked my response on the first page.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by FalseProphet1(m): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

If you're good, you won't settle with just about any man, despite him being your baby daddy
If you're good, decent and have integrity, you won't foolishly open your legs and get pregnant twice for an irresponsible man.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Dminister(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Why can't you just chop and clean your mouth pretending you haven't chopped. Everyone is chopping and remaining food for others to chop. You want to chop to hang the pot of food on your neck.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by BabaIbo: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
Xxx123xxx:
.Trouble dey sleep Jew wan wake am, if you know say you fit handle the drama from the girl her two children plus the two baby daddies and then balance am with your unbalanced business make you carry on. This is my wisdom.

One baby daddy and one pregnancy.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by BabaIbo: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:

If you're good, decent and have integrity, you won't foolishly open your legs and get pregnant twice for an irresponsible man.

Calm down man, it is one pregnancy that resulted in twins(a boy and a girl).
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by FalseProphet1(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
BabaIbo:

Calm down man, it is one pregnancy that resulted in twins(a boy and a girl).
Ok
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by BabaIbo: 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
composure:

Interpretation...
It means you are a lovely simp and a creative fv.ck tard

Mumu, this is not a child's play.

You are probably a kid that have access to phone and cheap data.

GTFOMM
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Turns out it was one pregnancy. The Op said it was twins she had.

So, can you take back your 'foolish' statement? cool
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Trogge: 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

crip dat faece to you bothole
. Simple question you can't answer.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by FalseProphet1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Turns out it was one pregnancy. The Op said it was twins she had.

So, can you take back your 'foolish' statement? cool
You're the one with the foolish statement. U girls are so saucy that's why guys keep using and dumping you people
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
Greatfullheart:
love is fake, love is wicked to hell with love.
thunder fire love brogrin
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by nisco18ng(m): 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
I know you, the woman in question and her ex.

It will definitely end in tears!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) / Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.