Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. (53438 Views)

Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by mrkings84(m): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
1, 2...... Iyo o
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by chloride6: 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
You are a clown...

You don marry person wey never marry you?
grin
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by baralatie(m): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Agugbadin:
If she was a wife material she would have been married by the father of those kids. You better look for a single girl. Did you know why the father of those kids did not marry her, find out.
the father of those kids could have been a soldier and died in sambissa forest nau.
or the two times it happens were runaway men
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by cerpvad(m): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Thank God that you have a business. Get ready to pay school fees and cater for feeding those kids cause they will grow up seeing you as their father
BabaIbo:
I am a young man in my thirties and she should be in the same range(I didn't ask her about her age because I don't really lay emphasis on age). We are from neighbouring towns.

As my heading reads, recently I met a lady online and we have been communicating well and I noticed she ticked most of the boxes of what I want in a woman.

Prior to now, I told myself I will stay away from anything woman because I just started a business last year and I want it to grow and balance before thinking of any thing women or marriage.

Recently, I noticed I am developing strong feelings for her, strong enough to lead to the alter.

Now the problem is, she is a single mother of two, we don't stay in the same city and the father of those kids seems to live in a neighbouring city to where she lives(although to a good extent the father of those kids is not a problem).

My question is what will you advice me to do in this situation?
*Go on and start a relationship with her.
*Keep her as a friend, although she may get hooked by another man along the line.

Anybody here who have been in similar situation, should help share their experiences too.

Note: She has never been married.
She is working and comfortable, money a problem is not a problem, i.e no unnecessary billing associated with some relationships.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by ststyreal(f): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Truth be told, if you be my brother, i go just tell you make you commot hand for hot soup before e burn you.... In other words, me I no fit support marriage with single mother of two pikin but, if na one pikin and it's a girl, I go give go ahead to my brother make e marry.

5 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by nitt: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
baralatie:
egbon! he said "in love o"
he didn't say he wan marry o
he did abokina

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by jefff455: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Quit you might end up regretting
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Heryormilekan(m): 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
BabaIbo:

LOL, not two pregnancies but one that resulted in twins.

You know you're funny, right ?

Why putting up the post in the first place since you already decided what you want ?

You are busy playing defensive game..

Go for what you want.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Boxer007(m): 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
BabaIbo:
I am a young man in my thirties and she should be in the same range(I didn't ask her about her age because I don't really lay emphasis on age). We are from neighbouring towns.

As my heading reads, recently I met a lady online and we have been communicating well and I noticed she ticked most of the boxes of what I want in a woman.

Prior to now, I told myself I will stay away from anything woman because I just started a business last year and I want it to grow and balance before thinking of any thing women or marriage.

Recently, I noticed I am developing strong feelings for her, strong enough to lead to the alter.

Now the problem is, she is a single mother of two, we don't stay in the same city and the father of those kids seems to live in a neighbouring city to where she lives(although to a good extent the father of those kids is not a problem).

*Keep her as a friend, although she may get hooked by another man along the line.

Anybody here who have been in similar situation, should help share their experiences too.

She is working and comfortable, money a problem is not a problem, i.e no unnecessary billing associated with some relationships.

^^story...
.bros, juss use her has side peace and fokkk her mennn. Thats wot real men do. Preach!! angry
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by tunize(m): 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
you urself nor know waitn or sure of what you want why involve nairaland? You said she ticked the boxes ehen wat validation are you looking for? After all na u wan stay wit her not me or society.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by baralatie(m): 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
MyOpinion1:

You can find love anywhere offline or online
I know you can love online and offline.the wahala is can somebody find love and genuine online.
because those two are mutually independent outcomes
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Juoflife1(f): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
There's nothing wrong with it if you're compatible. Is the man in the life of the children? Find out. If he's not, adopt the kids fully and change their names to yours. If he is, let him take care of his children and you take care of yours. Just love them. It's no biggie.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by baralatie(m): 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
nitt:

he did abokina
chai
choi
chei

op has chop calabar soup
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Boxer007(m): 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
tunize:
you urself nor know waitn or sure of what you want why involve nairaland? You said she ticked the boxes ehen wat validation are you looking for? After all na u wan stay wit her not me or society.

bros do u have A boyfriends and please can i tickle ya neck & kiss your nose, twice? smiley
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Youngzedd(m): 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
BabaIbo:

Make sure you watch the below video, later you thank me with a bottle of Moet.

Video >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdzLfiLCkrc

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
BabaIbo:

but it is ok for a guy with 6 children to marry again.

Crazy World you better don't listen to people here oo.

I remember during my admission crises

i was here asking if i would gain admission medicine even my ex said i can't and broke up with me

I did that year so i guess nairaland and my ex were all wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by tubolancer(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
The father of those kids is reading what you wrote here, it has happened before in Nairaland.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Heryormilekan(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
MyOpinion1:
Did she love you genuinely?
Did you love her genuinely?
Is she financially independent?
Are you financially independent?
If all the above is settled, marry her.
Not all single mothers/Fathers have wayward lifestyle.
Go for what will give you peace of mind and not what the society tries to define for you.

Can you advice your blood brother the same thing ?

Please be sincere
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by baralatie(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
Juoflife1:
There's nothing wrong with it if you're compatible. Is the man in the life of the children? Find out. If he's not, adopt the kids fully and change their names to yours. If he is, let him take care of his children and you take care of yours. Just love them. It's no biggie.
come oh!
what happens if he finds out that the father of the kids is a married navy commodore in Nigerian navy.what next
shocked
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by tit(f): 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
I agree with you all.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by baralatie(m): 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
tubolancer:
The father of those kids is reading what you wrote here, it has happened before in Nairaland.
haaaaaa!

lobatan!

abeg we don't hear that father of kids lost his job and oko died of heart attack o!

my hand no dey o!

shocked
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Udokamadi(f): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:
She has two children n the owner of the children did not marry her instead left her to fend for them by herself, that means she is not wife material, leave her alone, have fun with her but don't go beyond fun and start talkin about marriage because u will regret it
What do you mean she's not wife material. Mtcheeew.
My bro, the advice I'll give to you is one man's meat is another's poison. She might have not been meant for him, but she may be for you.
The best thing to ask yourself is. How does she make you feel? Are you relaxed around her? Do you mind the fact that she already has kids? If all these questions give a firm answer, deduce a meaning, and decide to stay with her, or not. It's all your choice, because you may choose to marry a single girl and never feel the kind of peace you felt with her.

4 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by MyOpinion1(f): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
baralatie:

I know you can love online and offline.the wahala is can somebody find love and genuine online.
because those two are mutually independent outcomes

Sure, you can find genuine love online...
But once you conclude it is not possible, even when you find one, you will still not believe
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by true2god: 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
soundOsonic:
All Ladies will tell you to go for her, this is because they are Ladies and can find themselves in that situation.
A single mother of not just one but two?
Baba reason am now. The game score na 2-0 already, sharp handicap match. If you play this kind match for bet9ja self the odd of winning is low. The odd of this working perfectly fine is low oga.
I am not a redpiller o or this Alpha male stuff people say. Common sense should dictate to you that the person that is meant to marry her is an old man of maybe 50 or 60 that already have kids.
Your business now should be your business you just startup. Truth be told the Lady doesn't love you, you are just an end to her means. Oh yes lest I forget, the guy up there said something when you lick sugar too much it go purge you, later after the purging you no go like sugar again, you go be like our elderly bros them wey no like sweet things
You talk well. You have a very valid point.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by chibunna60393: 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
:You can find love anywhere offline or onlineI know you can love online and offline.the wahala is can somebody find love and genuine online.because those two are mutually independent outcomes
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Duru009(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
98% of single mothers are only good for fun...

I repeat good for fun.....

Don't foolishly make decisions you will regret later, a stitch in time saves time....
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by baralatie(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
MyOpinion1:

Sure, you can find genuine love online...
But once you conclude it is not possible, even when you find one, you will still not believe
that is why I said love online and genuine online are mutually independent
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by mibrims: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
BabaIbo:

Different strokes for different folks
But but of all them women for street na after 2 dey hungry you marry?
Men are running frm fathering other men’s kids
by clamoring for DNA, U wan Openly father another man’s kids? i see you like wahala
Well na pple dey help pple solve their wahala
Carry on Mr nice guy abi good Samaritan

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by echesilver: 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
If u truly love her and most Marry her, go for full adoption of the kids less the man might show up one when u must have fallen in love with them.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Dreadlock69(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Op is mad just leave am
Some people like suffer and stress naturally
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Commanderinpips: 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
My advice to you is to avoid any marriage to a single mum. No matter how you tried to show love to them they will always compare you with another man. Be careful my brother it is can be sweet initially but it gets bitter along the line.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by soundOsonic: 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
MyOpinion1:

Did you know why every part of the world seems ahead of us? It is as a result of their positive state of mind and ways of reasoning.
That is why our society will never grow because we seems too selfish and attached more importance to ourselves not minding what others felt or are going through.
Sometimes in life, it is not every people you share blood relation with that will give you the best of what you want, it might be a total stranger.
The children might grow up tomorrow and reward him more than his biological children.
It's just a piece of thought for you to digest.

Oga no part of the world reason the way you reason. Everybody with their choices. Most men in USA prefer not to raise another man's child if at all they do so most will do it as a single man marrying a single mom.
Your logic is flawed as well who knows if it is still same another man's child that will leas you to your early grave. Who knows though.
It is advisable you don't raise another man's children tomorrow they can be claimed and you loose everything. You will just be known as a step dad be wise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide / Why Our Girlfriends Don’t Cheat — Nigerian Military Officer / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.