Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. (53448 Views)

Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Yippeedaniel(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Aoboy!! Help help I'm digging my own grave.. Help help I'm burying my self. Help help i dey die... Guy go start ur life no go enter ooo... Those kids go sabi eat ooo.. �
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by MyOpinion1(f): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
Heryormilekan:

Can you advice your blood brother the same thing ?

Please be sincere

Why not...
Everyone knows what is best for them when it comes to marriage. It is s lifetime journey ...
He should know what is best for him and not what I decide for him

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Blackman101: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
A gung man starting in business (if not life too) to take on a responsibility of providing for a woman and 2 kids no be joke oh.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by foleskay(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
I dont even know why i detest single mothers. I met a lady on nairaland last year and we got along, it was after two months she told me she's a single mother. I lost interest totally but did not reveal it to her. There was a time I went to her parent house and I saw d kid. A boy of 7 yrs. I I said to myself, this boy would grow up and starts giving me problem by claiming parts of my properties. I just told d lady after few months that it can't work out tho after series of fvking grin. I had to manipulate her to believing my excuse. Uptill now she still calls to abuse and threaten me ask for d 8k sh borrowed me. And by God's grace she's gonna hv her money back this month.

4 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by galaxy2020(m): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
You sure say no be GOLD u wan go dig?

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by baralatie(m): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
foleskay:
I dont even know why i detest single mothers. I met a lady on nairaland last year and we got along, it was after two months she told me she's a single mother. I lost interest totally but did not reveal it to her. There was a time I went to her parent house and I saw d kid. A boy of 7 yrs. I I said to myself, this boy would grow up and starts giving me problem by claiming parts of my properties. I just told d lady after few months that it can't work out tho after series of fvking grin. I had to manipulate her to believing my excuse. Uptill now she still calls to abuse and threaten me ask for d 8k sh borrowed me. And by God's grace she's gonna hv her money back this month.
there is nothing wrong with single moms

4 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by galantjoe(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
Avoid infatuation
Evaluate pros and cons
To avoid regret in a long run

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by ChiefS(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
My brother, escape for your life
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by annyz: 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
soundOsonic:
All Ladies will tell you to go for her, this is because they are Ladies and can find themselves in that situation.
A single mother of not just one but two?
Baba reason am now. The game score na 2-0 already, sharp handicap match. If you play this kind match for bet9ja self the odd of winning is low. The odd of this working perfectly fine is low oga.
I am not a redpiller o or this Alpha male stuff people say. Common sense should dictate to you that the person that is meant to marry her is an old man of maybe 50 or 60 that already have kids.
Your business now should be your business you just startup. Truth be told the Lady doesn't love you, you are just an end to her means. Oh yes lest I forget, the guy up there said something when you lick sugar too much it go purge you, later after the purging you no go like sugar again, you go be like our elderly bros them wey no like sweet things

What of after training the kids because of the love you have for their mother and the real father(s) of the kids comes to take their kids away after a confirmed DNA result.

I advice you swim and walk away too but don't drop (a seed) your towel.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by doyin01: 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
Some Immature guys that cannot even manage a two weeks relationship successfully are giving rubbish advice too....so many dumbos...
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Sonfethopia: 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
foleskay:

the problems with single mothers too many.. for me its a no no. no need to think twice. I can't marry a woman with a child even if the child no go stay with me. they pretend at first but they have a dirty character.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by annyz: 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
soundOsonic:
All Ladies will tell you to go for her, this is because they are Ladies and can find themselves in that situation.
A single mother of not just one but two?
Baba reason am now. The game score na 2-0 already, sharp handicap match. If you play this kind match for bet9ja self the odd of winning is low. The odd of this working perfectly fine is low oga.
I am not a redpiller o or this Alpha male stuff people say. Common sense should dictate to you that the person that is meant to marry her is an old man of maybe 50 or 60 that already have kids.
Your business now should be your business you just startup. Truth be told the Lady doesn't love you, you are just an end to her means. Oh yes lest I forget, the guy up there said something when you lick sugar too much it go purge you, later after the purging you no go like sugar again, you go be like our elderly bros them wey no like sweet things

What of after training the kids because of the love you have for their mother and the real father(s) of the kids comes to take their kids away after a confirmed DNA result.

I advice you swim and walk away too but don't drop (a seed) your towel.

Good luck
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by GboyegaD(m): 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
BabaIbo:

My intentions are pure, as I am not the promiscuous type.
I'm only asking for advice from people.

Who start something without planning?

Bro, you are sounding like you a Pro or perfect human.

This is too important to seek advice on NL. Most people here are either kids or greatly immature from the comments one reads.

5 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by foleskay(m): 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
baralatie:

there is nothing wrong with single moms
I know, buh there's this negative perception of them that make many guys don't like them. Even most mothers don't prefer their sons to marry single mothers.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by andyanders: 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
SavageResponse:

You need to first find out why a guy got her pregnant twice and still refused to marry her
Exactly on point. Having two kids without a man, and never married b4? I know she cannot disclose the full reason/s 4 the father of those kids not to have settled with her.

Oh boy, this is a dangerouse case as the father/s of those kids still within.

It could be the kids are from different men. Those type of ladies can only be wifed by elderly men who maybe widower or a randy man with cash and not a young man like u.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Atticusxsz(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Iamsane:
Mother of two...but she has never been married. Nah you them send to carry the sacrifice to the evil forest abi. Kontinue.
grin
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by foleskay(m): 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
Sonfethopia:

the problems with single mothers too many.. for me its a no no. no need to think twice. I can't marry a woman with a child even if the child no go stay with me. they pretend at first but they have a dirty character.
I tell you brother. Many single mothers have crossed my path tho. Just that they're aalways nice and romantic.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Plut01: 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
BabaIbo:

My intentions are pure, as I am not the promiscuous type.
I'm only asking for advice from people.

Who start something without planning?

Bro, you are sounding like you a Pro or perfect human.

Yo even say that you're not a promiscuous type is enough to tell yourself you deserve better than a single mother of two.

Listen to me Mr, a man that got her pregnant twice would know what to do, what to say to her hear to get her pregnant again. But this time, the preg will be pinned on you.

You have come tis far for a man like yourself to get entangled with a single lady. Do not disappoint every sane man that believes in Sexual integrity.

That lady getting you will be a motivation for other ladies (even to your future daughter) that they can eat their cake and still have it, so far they there is a Simp to help them achieve that.

We are looking at you Mr. Do not disappoint yourself.

In a world of over 2 billion women, you deserve better than a single mother of two!

5 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Lighthouse50: 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
I hardly comment on relationship matters on Nairaland but i was moved with passion to come out of my comfort zone to comment.
You loving her is not worth marrying except she loves you back in return. Truth is single mothers make good wife

10 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by millionboi2: 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
BabaIbo:
I am a young man in my thirties and she should be in the same range(I didn't ask her about her age because I don't really lay emphasis on age). We are from neighbouring towns.

As my heading reads, recently I met a lady online and we have been communicating well and I noticed she ticked most of the boxes of what I want in a woman.

Prior to now, I told myself I will stay away from anything woman because I just started a business last year and I want it to grow and balance before thinking of any thing women or marriage.

Recently, I noticed I am developing strong feelings for her, strong enough to lead to the alter.

Now the problem is, she is a single mother of two, we don't stay in the same city and the father of those kids seems to live in a neighbouring city to where she lives(although to a good extent the father of those kids is not a problem).

My question is what will you advice me to do in this situation?
*Go on and start a relationship with her.
*Keep her as a friend, although she may get hooked by another man along the line.

Anybody here who have been in similar situation, should help share their experiences too.

Note: She has never been married.
She is working and comfortable, money a problem is not a problem, i.e no unnecessary billing associated with some relationships.
kill the feeling bro
She maybe the type that doesn't want to marry
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by zakkxx: 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
She gave birth to two and the baby daddy did not see her good enough for marriage na you wan carry your big head go enter! if she deal with you no come they ask us for useless advice for here ooo. run for your life, see single girls boku they disturb Baba God for a husband now you wan go waste their prayer request. IF I bit you for ear now them go talk say I wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Trogge: 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Hmmm you're under a spell, go for a deliverance

how can a full grown man be thinking of settling down with a second-class-woman with a kids
Think twice.
. Am sure you would prefer the one that had done abortion twice And still single

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by MyOpinion1(f): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
soundOsonic:

Oga no part of the world reason the way you reason. Everybody with their choices. Most men in USA prefer not to raise another man's child if at all they do so most will do it as a single man marrying a single mom.
Your logic is flawed as well who knows if it is still same another man's child that will leas you to your early grave. Who knows though.
It is advisable you don't raise another man's children tomorrow they can be claimed and you loose everything. You will just be known as a step dad be wise.
I see, your point is about the financial aspect of it.
See every children as your children irrespective of whether they are yours or not....
Most rich people even donate most of their wealth to the orphanage, if they have this mindset of not raising people children, will they do that? who knows yours might not be the best version of what you even want them to be..
Life is not always straight my brother.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Atticusxsz(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
Orpe7:
Kayamata dey your matter
No be small kind Kayanmata o grin
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by searchng4love: 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
SmellySperm:
i no just wan talk wetin dey my mind now

Bros quit....I repeat quit!

instead of u to focus on ur business you're here talking love that doesn't even exist,love fireundecided
Lexusgs430 is doing the same... and he's enjoying it
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Tremple8v: 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
Before that guy go brush her 2 times and still leave, Bro think twice . I'm not saint either.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Heryormilekan(m): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
MyOpinion1:

Why not...
Everyone knows what is best for them when it comes to marriage. It is s lifetime journey ...
He should know what is best for him and not what I decide for him

Your last line summarizes everything...
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by decrownprince(m): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
The problem you will encouter will be from your family if you wish to marry her. Most parents will not want their children to marry a single mother. They may not agree for you to train another man child. If you go against your family then you will have a serious issue at hand.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Lexusgs430: 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
searchng4love:

Lexusgs430 is doing the same... and he's enjoying it

Una no go kill pesin for NL........... cheesy
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Sonfethopia: 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
zakkxx:
She gave birth to two and the baby daddy did not see her good enough for marriage na you wan carry your big head go enter! if she deal with you no come they ask us for useless advice for here ooo. run for your life, see single girls boku they disturb Baba God for a husband now you wan go waste their prayer request. IF I bit you for ear now them go talk say I wicked.
e be like u done jam them o , if single mother deal with you, you go break down . they have no regard for men.

me I no de try am marry single mother o. they are only good for fun.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by babaify(m): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
SavageResponse:

You need to first find out why a guy got her pregnant twice and still refused to marry her
God bless you for this
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Bolaji26(m): 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
kiss

I won't advice you to go ahead with that type of woman.

My brother is still battling his own till now.

She was a single mum of 1 when my bro met her.
Nothing we no talk for my bro not to marry her instead look for a single girl but because of the love, care and attention she was giving my brother, he was blindfolded and didn't heed to our advice.

He married her and after like 4months in the marriage, her true colour start showing, she start disrespecting my brother, she was too experience in marital life than my bro who never experience it before..

My brother couldn't control her again.

She become a beast and make my bro pass through alot and now my brother came to beg us to forgive him for taking the wrong step.

All my brother achievement just disappear, he couldn't point to one thing he has achieve in his business.

Till now they are still together but if you see how lean my bro is now .

More like person with disease.

We don leave him make he carry his cross

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Our Girlfriends Don’t Cheat — Nigerian Military Officer / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke / 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.