Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,591 members, 7,955,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me (45617 Views)

She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by ceaser: 8:45am On Jan 10, 2021
The lady will end up commuting paternity fraud and carrying your child to her husband.

Later she will be scared of doing DNA.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:
Hmmmm.. good day please how best do I handle this situation?

My ex, although we did not officially seperate, is getting married by the end of the month but she doesn't love her husband to be. She finds his touch irritating, they hardly talk about everything that married people do, she's not just comfortable with the husband to be.

Now me and her were very good friends before we become lovers she's really a good girl, very supportive, infact every man's dream lady but I'm not yet ready to settle down. Family issues still full my head..

PLS married people how best do I avoid her before it becomes problem for her and the innocent man?

Why will someone do this to herself. She is about to make herself and the man miserable. I hope she gets to love the man eventually.

OP, please leave married women alone. We don't want to hear another paternity scandal in the future.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Elxandre(m): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2021
I have no advise for the OP but I have to mention that Women don't find anything wrong with keeping married sugar daddies but young men are always scolded for looking at married women.

Is the female gender stronger at heart what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by 001spice: 8:46am On Jan 10, 2021
Mr man u just called her ur ex. Then treat her as ur ex. Wat`s ur businez if she`s getting marry or nt n if she love her husband to be or nt. U said u r nt ready to settle down due to family is issue which i strongly feel u r nt finacialy stable yet. So my advice for u is leave that gal alone the best u can do for her is to try to let her knw she should start to build up love for the husband to be. NB. Stay away from that gal.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by West2019(m): 8:48am On Jan 10, 2021
Stay away from someone wife what concern you if she didn't love the man who force her to marry the man. Mind your business,dnt allow pussy to kill you . take off from her

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Toks2008(m): 8:48am On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:

My ex, although we did not officially seperate, is getting married by the end of the month but she doesn't love her husband to be. She finds his touch irritating, they hardly talk about everything that married people do, she's not just comfortable with the husband to be.

Now me and her were very good friends before we become lovers she's really a good girl, very supportive, infact every man's dream lady but I'm not yet ready to settle down. Family issues still full my head..

PLS married people how best do I avoid her before it becomes problem for her and the innocent man?

I just hope she is not carrying your child already...

All these crazy stories piss me off... She does not love her husband to be yet she is getting married to him... Does that even make sense.

Any man that wants to be unfortunate in life should sleep with another man's wife...

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by josite: 8:49am On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:

and it never occur to U that she is just saying what u will love to hear and u also u are pretending u dont love what she says about her hubby by coming to drink panadol for another man's headache.go and be fucking her and get ur head cut off.by the way u should be in church now.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by KennDEO(m): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2021
She is,certainly going to land you into serious problem, you better park off for your good
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:51am On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:

How would you want your wife ex,avoid her?

How do you avoid incoming trailer,wey want Jam you?

The man na innocent and you na aspiring criminal ?

E dey sweet you, until your own wive go dey do the same !!
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Nnatuu: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2021
Then why does she wanna get married in the first place?

I don’t understand women wallahi!
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by SocialJustice: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:

You better water down communication with her from now before you invite big trouble into your life.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by IdJack(m): 8:55am On Jan 10, 2021
Forget about her and move.
Let her go and Marry and live her husband.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by cescky(m): 8:58am On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:
And that's my fear. I don't want to have anything to do with her again but she refuses..

Don't mind the childess remarks from nairaland..

Been in your shoes before..

Fear God and find ways to avoid her.. Love her from a distance to avoid adultery when she marries.. Move on with your own life.. You can find some one equally as good or better.

She may learn to love the man later.. Truth like someone said earlier, women don't marry for love.. And this is one example.. But don't be the reason for a broken home.. She may be pressured to marry the guy, but not forced.

Make all man face their front.
Years from now itll be forgotten,
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by theGigolo: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2021
OP she will learn to love him.

Wish her the best and focus on making money.

Capishe
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by EmmyOD(m): 8:59am On Jan 10, 2021
Na reality b that oooo. I have experienced it too.
In my own case, I was very mean and deleted her number. Eventhough me myself was feeling emotional deep down but I refused to let it take over me.
With time, we caught off all those feelings and became mature in our dealings.
:
True love is very hard to let go but our girls are the cause most of the times bc of the financial situations of the ones they love the most.
:
So my man, gird your loins and b mature. That girl is no more yours, don't take advantage !

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Rilwayne001: 9:01am On Jan 10, 2021
OP definitely still have a bad mindset towards the marriage the supposed ex is going ahead with.

My only advice here is to stop talking to her so she can move on and concentrate on her life. Stop poisoning her mind and stop making her hate her husband with the infatuation she has for you. She definitely doesn't love you, probably she likes you based on the sex you give her or something, otherwise she would not be marrying another person. And for a fact she's marrying someone that's ready for marriage ahead of you that's not ready shows you should endeavour to focus more on yourself so you can reach the point of being ready too, instead of dwelling on your past and remaining stagnant as a result.

No dey loose guard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 10, 2021
Don't flatter yourself. Most women will hook up with their exes for attention sex if they can be sure they can get away with it. They do this for the attention; and also the power rush that comes with retaining control over him/them. She doesn't love you in the least, she's just keeping you on hold so she can later use you to feel good about herself.

This should be a lesson to you; don't marry a girl with an ex. You'll probably spend your life wondering whether she's still in love with him and planning to hook up with him somewhere.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Olunmercy56(f): 9:03am On Jan 10, 2021
longetivity:
This is the most useless post I have seen on nairaland in 2021 shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin Na one chance okada

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by kingchris30(m): 9:03am On Jan 10, 2021
The truth is that most girls don't marry because of love, they marry who is financially and mentally ready. Don't allow that girl deceive you , she is happy with the marriage although she may still like you. but for them is marriage over anything. forget the stories is telling you, the question you should ask yourself is why can't she say no if the man disguist her so much. Oga Forget the babe and move on because las Las she will marry that guy and start liking him with time.
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by RealAlubarika(m): 9:04am On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:

Please do not break someones home by making her commit adultery. If she really love you as she claim she would have wait for you.

As soon as she gets married cut all ties and means of communication with her. I know is not easy but that's the right thing to do remember Karma.

We rise by lifting others
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by chigoziri2403(m): 9:05am On Jan 10, 2021
Okuda:

the other way round too.
not true, for a man to pay your bride price,spend endlessly on you,he should love you
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by AngelicBeing: 9:05am On Jan 10, 2021
longetivity:
This is the most useless post I have seen on nairaland in 2021 shocked
Gbam, the poster deserves to be flogged 600 million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper, nonsense and ingredients angry
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Rubbiish(m): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2021
Nazgul:
Mr man, whether she loves her husband or not is none of your business. She's getting married and she wasn't pointed a gun and forced to say I do. Which means she willing agreed to marry him after breaking up with you. So what's your problem?

Men tell their side chicks how their wives disgust them, and how they'll divorce her and marry them just to get into their panties.

Women tell their boyfriends how their fiance/husbands maltreat them just to get their love and affection.

It's all a game, if you love yourself just stay away from her and her marriage and focus on your life. A word they say is enough for the wise.
Cc diamondedu
Heed to the above advise!
Do not let your emotion ruin u!
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by generalwo(m): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2021
diamondedu:

..... Avoid her the way you would avoid the HIV virus..... She's about to become another man's wife..... U should respect that..... If she really loved you, she would have waited until your family issues are cleared out of your head..... Since she did not wait, allow her carry on with her new husband..... Avoid her calls.... Infact block her line and change your Sim card if need be!
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Codes151(m): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2021
Lol.

Useless post.

His touch irritates her. She still loves you!!

But she’s getting married.

We need to segregate according to age on this forum. I am tired to waking up to such useless posts.

Nonsense
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Hassanmaye(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2021
Nazgul:
Mr man, whether she loves her husband or not is none of your business. She's getting married and she wasn't pointed a gun and forced to say I do. Which means she willing agreed to marry him after breaking up with you. So what's your problem?

Men tell their side chicks how their wives disgust them, and how they'll divorce her and marry them just to get into their panties.

Women tell their boyfriends how their fiance/husbands maltreat them just to get their love and affection.

It's all a game, if you love yourself just stay away from her and her marriage and focus on your life. A word they say is enough for the wise.
This is the most honest advice I heard, thank you
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by egojiokwu(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2021
chigoziri2403:
Save the man the stress of doing DNA Test , please

[s]WOMEN DON'T MARRY WHO THEY LOVE, THEY MARRY WHO IS AVAILABLE[/s]
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by ElijahIme1992(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2021
Y wuld a lady marry a man she does not love and not physically attracted to, abi she don dey reach evening newspaper level?
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by jrupa(m): 9:14am On Jan 10, 2021
Nazgul:

Maximum respect for your post.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:15am On Jan 10, 2021
you and that your ex are indecisive fellows. ....pls allow what ever feelings, emotions or sexual styles to stroll past your head this new year, let all be gone in the past n focus.after all you say family problem full your head.
lastly, leave another man wife alone!
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Hassanmaye(m): 9:15am On Jan 10, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
This is so absurd...only God knows if I would consider marriage soonest despite having all the requirements and resources of marriage....

She does not love her husband to be but she agreed to his marriage proposal right? Women...the husband to be wil think he has a good wife but unknown to him oloribu and promiscuous wife is what he has now.

Every men and women are hoping for good person even when it is obvious that the good people are very few this days and what surprises me is how men thinks they have the best wives but in the real sense it is not.

To the op, my advice for you is to stay away from the useless dog if possible block her on all mediums of communication....did you remember the law of karma? It is very real...Bleep another person wife and be waiting to Bleep your wife too and even impregnate her join too couples with other people things. She is ur ex for a reason and never go back to ur past infact tell her you don't live in that house again cos river never flow and look back.
Honest advice but I swear to God he will not listen because he want to continue fucking her, law of karma will come
Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by Saintspapa: 9:20am On Jan 10, 2021
Run...ooo! Before you start fathering another man's child/children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys / 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.