Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". (45012 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / My Guy Cheated On Me / My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Marvieduke(f): 10:45am On Jan 11, 2021
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by chaarly(m): 10:45am On Jan 11, 2021
It's well sad
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by pyyxxaro: 10:45am On Jan 11, 2021
Marriage naa scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Lordswazz(m): 10:45am On Jan 11, 2021
No need killing yourself. If you try your best and it still isn't working, quit.

1 Like

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Gt321(m): 10:46am On Jan 11, 2021
mosdii:
The scales must have fallen from his eyes.

Good for him because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Sorosoke sir
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by BabaIbo: 10:46am On Jan 11, 2021
Ko right nau
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Commonguy(m): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2021
marriage is never for the weak
it favours the women mostly. after marriage men get fed up
it's not our fault though...

5 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Slynation(m): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2021
Marriage is one union I'm afraid of going into right now....e dey cut pass bet9ja tickets this days

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Etinosa1234: 10:48am On Jan 11, 2021
How much does surrogacy cost dis days?
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by QuickStandard: 10:48am On Jan 11, 2021
Yamiriflathead:
MARRIAGE ISSA SCAM

Wahala be like bicycle
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 11, 2021
mosdii:

Louder my nigga.

1 Like

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Freelane33(m): 10:48am On Jan 11, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by demmymoney(m): 10:48am On Jan 11, 2021
The guy didn't spin enough plates or he did and ended up with onetitis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Dpaulie(m): 10:49am On Jan 11, 2021
Pls let’s talk about successful marriage too...you get marry at a prematured age and expect a long term union tueh!!! Not only mature in age or pocket but emotionally too

6 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by AfroKnight: 10:49am On Jan 11, 2021
cheesy grin

The way he let it out is funny. But it is a heavy thing to end a marriage.

I began to lose interest in marriage years ago when people whom I respected and who “heard from God” had distinctly unpleasant problems in their marriages; problems that should not be found in the home of “believers”. Some people try to paint it as trials and tribulations but I sincerely doubt that is the case.

Someone who is your “God chosen” wife/husband should not come factory-fitted with some scandalous baggage and tendencies. No. But they do. Why?

Marriage no be by calculation. There are rules of thumb to follow but there’s still a flavour of randomness that can upset even your carefully laid plans.

I observed what I believed were good marriages only for the spouses to confess how they are still together just because the endure each other. You see those sermons ministers give on wedding days, don’t take them for granted. They are even understating the challenges. So what’s the point in enduring one person for 25 to 30 years? Is it just so you can celebrate silver jubilee?

16 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Eriggs: 10:49am On Jan 11, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!
Mynd44. Dominique.
Sanitize this forum this year.
Rule 2
This boy keeps provoking members here and derailing.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

1 Like

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Omezif(m): 10:49am On Jan 11, 2021
those who divorce after marriage don't have sense at all, Majorities of them are pagans or eitheists. It's hard to see a trully christian divorce their marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Gbest90(m): 10:49am On Jan 11, 2021
That's what happens when amateurs venture into marriage.

They just get married for the sake of it. Not knowing the challenges that comes along with it.

Marriage is for Men, not Boys.

4 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by OKVALLY: 10:52am On Jan 11, 2021
What do you expect from irresponsible drunkered going from one bar to another
He can never be responsible husband but baby father here and there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by JoeEeL(m): 10:52am On Jan 11, 2021
alphaconde:
mine is going well

though am messing up big time

however I have made up my mind that whatever my wife does I would forgive her because behind the scenes I have done worse

besides my cute sons don't deserve a broken home.

marriage no be beans

who no get brain make e no try am

Believe me, its an entirely naive assumption to think you can do worse than a woman

Let me ask you a question. How many women can you sleep with (and ejaculate) in a day? Maybe 2 or 3 (max)

But you know a woman can sleep with 10 different men in a day right? Or have you not seen ashawos or young sex workers who confess that their madams make them sleep with as much as 10 or even 15 men in a day? They do not have erection and do not release, so the sky is nearly the limit to them -- but not for you.

Guy, open eye abeg

7 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Biingoo: 10:52am On Jan 11, 2021
Chai
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by brandsoncharlie: 10:52am On Jan 11, 2021
RealSolution001:
Seems marriage has continually become less important by the day. A friend we were together in school back then met me in a joint yesterday unwinding and immediately uttered, "o boy, I don divorce o". I was shocked cos I wasn't aware of his marriage. When in school, there was this course mate he was seeing, never knew they took it to marriage level. However, regardless of when they might have gotten married, I don't think the marriage was up to 2 years. I tried to ask him what happened but he said later as the place was too rowdy.

What has become marriages these days?
concerted as usual just to make headline.

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by nsesam(m): 10:52am On Jan 11, 2021
It's better than dying in the marriage
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Liposure: 10:53am On Jan 11, 2021
post=97943401:
Getting married is not an achievement in life as people see it in this part of the world.
If you are lucky to be in a good and perfect or near perfect marriage, be happy and thank God for your life.
Better to be divorced than to be killed by an abusive partner.
Our Kobo!

Very True.
point of correction: there is no perfect marriage and can never be.
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 11, 2021
Romanoff:
This marriage matter.

A lot of people build their marriage on the wrong foundation.

Money, sex, looks, loneliness, desperation and some other mundane reasons.

The best foundation to build a marriage is on friendship and that's why you'll hear marriage counsellors say "marry your friend".

Take away sex from most relationships there will be nothing left, you'll discover the sex isn't even enough to keep it going. Sex that should be the icing on the cake has become the entire cake.

Money that should add spice to the marriage has become the entire food. He must have money, he must have a good car, she must be working and earning her own money etc. Once the money is not there anymore, water done pass garri.

Don't get me started on the Looks part, you'll marry because she has big bumbum and boobs, or because he is tall dark or fair and handsome with a six inch rod. A time will come that all these things won't do it for you anymore.

Marry your friend. That person that comes to your mind when you want to have deep discussions about your dreams, your bad day, your plans, your failures. That person that you will forget about time and keep talking with cause conversation and laughter and joys and tears just comes real.

That is what brings intimacy. The attraction, sex, money, looks all those ones na jara.

My opinion o. So before you mention me and insult me, take note of the fact that it's my opinion, make Thunder no fire you this morning.

Wisdom....

4 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by pretydiva(f): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2021
mosdii:

Including your sisters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Tofax: 10:56am On Jan 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Marriage na scam
Me personally will not marry

Baby mama sure me die...
Female wahalar too much.....thier non stop dramatic life, complicated life style, attention seeking and always want to be seen as babies till the end of time
As you plan to 'baby mama' other people's daughters & sisters without commitment of marriage, be prepared cos other guys will 'baby mama' your own daughters & sisters without commitment also.
What goes around comes around

12 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Coronavirus123: 10:56am On Jan 11, 2021
mosdii:

You should stop this nonsense... that your sisters and your girlfriend are useless doesn't mean everyone is... na mumu like you dey go beg girl but u go come nairaland dey form kingkong

7 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by emusmithyy(m): 10:57am On Jan 11, 2021
Romanoff:
This marriage matter.

The best foundation to build a marriage is on friendship and that's why you'll hear marriage counsellors say "marry your friend".

Take away sex from most relationships there will be nothing left, you'll discover the sex isn't even enough to keep it going. Sex that should be the icing on the cake has become the entire cake.

Money that should add spice to the marriage has become the entire food. He must have money, he must have a good car, she must be working and earning her own money etc. Once the money is not there anymore, water done pass garri.

Don't get me started on the Looks part, you'll marry because she has big bumbum and boobs, or because he is tall dark or fair and handsome with a six inch rod. A time will come that all these things won't do it for you anymore.

Marry your friend. That person that comes to your mind when you want to have deep discussions about your dreams, your bad day, your plans, your failures. That person that you will forget about time and keep talking with cause conversation and laughter and joys and tears just comes real.

That is what brings intimacy. The attraction, sex, money, looks all those ones na jara.

My opinion o. So before you mention me and insult me, take note of the fact that it's my opinion, make Thunder no fire you this morning.

Are you married?

1 Like

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Romanoff(f): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2021
emusmithyy:

Are you married?

Yes. I am.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2021
A man that is fond of side chicks and like to check up on his exes will always have a turbulent marriage. A woman that have an amazing history
of sexual exploits and adventures with single and married men will find it problematic to settle down with such men. She sees every woman that checks in as a rival

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by pretydiva(f): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2021
Romanoff:
This marriage matter.

100000 likes for you kiss

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) / 117-Year-Old Grandma Whose Photos Went Viral Dies / One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.