Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". (45025 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / My Guy Cheated On Me / My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Fiscus105(m): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2021
Marriage is more than I see my spec I fall In love with him or her.

So many married their partners just because outward appearances and how they will enjoy sex with each other , after a year of rigorous sex, they get tired of themselves, they even start irritating each other.

Others married because she believed she had seen financial security, wen she eventually gets him to marry her, after marriage money she taught would be flowing refused to forthcoming, she will start seeing partner as arch enemy and stumbling block.

Some couples don't know how to reach compromise, a partner shouldnt be having upper hand at all times, when presenting opinions or advice,if couple refuses to apply this magic formula, the marriage will soon fall even if you married a partner that is ur friend

Lastly wen one eventually married, he or she must start avoiding some characters that can work as single but can't work as married

Most people married yet still behave like single

9 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2021
Many people don't understand marriage institution..Many see marriage as an institution to enjoy sex and bore children like pig.. Without knowing the pros and cons involved..May God help us..

3 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by felixzo1(m): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2021
Romanoff:
This marriage matter.

A lot of people build their marriage on the wrong foundation.

Money, sex, looks, loneliness, desperation and some other mundane reasons.

The best foundation to build a marriage is on friendship and that's why you'll hear marriage counsellors say "marry your friend".

Take away sex from most relationships there will be nothing left, you'll discover the sex isn't even enough to keep it going. Sex that should be the icing on the cake has become the entire cake.

Money that should add spice to the marriage has become the entire food. He must have money, he must have a good car, she must be working and earning her own money etc. Once the money is not there anymore, water done pass garri.

Don't get me started on the Looks part, you'll marry because she has big bumbum and boobs, or because he is tall dark or fair and handsome with a six inch rod. A time will come that all these things won't do it for you anymore.

Marry your friend. That person that comes to your mind when you want to have deep discussions about your dreams, your bad day, your plans, your failures. That person that you will forget about time and keep talking with cause conversation and laughter and joys and tears just comes real.

That is what brings intimacy. The attraction, sex, money, looks all those ones na jara.

My opinion o. So before you mention me and insult me, take note of the fact that it's my opinion, make Thunder no fire you this morning.
wow, impressive, I can't believe this is written by a woman.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by emusmithyy(m): 10:59am On Jan 11, 2021
Romanoff:

Yes. I am.

Then you know what you're saying.

1 Like

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by lexy2014: 11:00am On Jan 11, 2021
RealSolution001:
Seems marriage has continually become less important by the day. A friend we were together in school back then met me in a joint yesterday unwinding and immediately uttered, "o boy, I don divorce o". I was shocked cos I wasn't aware of his marriage. When in school, there was this course mate he was seeing, never knew they took it to marriage level. However, regardless of when they might have gotten married, I don't think the marriage was up to 2 years. I tried to ask him what happened but he said later as the place was too rowdy.

What has become marriages these days?

D fact that ur friend got divorced doesn't automatically mean that marriage has "continually become less important by the day". Your friends marriage didn't work, others are working. It's like saying because some people failed waec, education has become less important

8 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by IsraelSongz: 11:00am On Jan 11, 2021
Romanoff:
This marriage matter.

The best foundation to build a marriage is on friendship and that's why you'll hear marriage counsellors say "marry your friend".

Take away sex from most relationships there will be nothing left, you'll discover the sex isn't even enough to keep it going. Sex that should be the icing on the cake has become the entire cake.

Money that should add spice to the marriage has become the entire food. He must have money, he must have a good car, she must be working and earning her own money etc. Once the money is not there anymore, water done pass garri.

Don't get me started on the Looks part, you'll marry because she has big bumbum and boobs, or because he is tall dark or fair and handsome with a six inch rod. A time will come that all these things won't do it for you anymore.

Marry your friend. That person that comes to your mind when you want to have deep discussions about your dreams, your bad day, your plans, your failures. That person that you will forget about time and keep talking with cause conversation and laughter and joys and tears just comes real.

That is what brings intimacy. The attraction, sex, money, looks all those ones na jara.

My opinion o. So before you mention me and insult me, take note of the fact that it's my opinion, make Thunder no fire you this morning.

You’ve said it all!

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Romanoff(f): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2021
emusmithyy:

Then you know what you're saying.

I believe I do.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Oketwin(m): 11:01am On Jan 11, 2021
mosdii:
The scales must have fallen from his eyes.

Good for him because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
including ur sistas ur potential wife to be, keyboard warrior
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 11, 2021
Well, he equally played his part in arriving at the divorce. People die everyday, does that make living not worth it? Be careful the kind of conclusions you arrive at in your heart, for as a man thinks in his heart, so is he.

5 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by tasalanoni(m): 11:01am On Jan 11, 2021
The reasons for high divorce rate are few.
The average woman loves comfort and once she gets a man who provides it, she'll stay for as long as the bronco keeps providing it. She then moves to secure her territory by banishing other feeders from the trough or at least greatly diminishing their powers. The woman of today only stays when she hasn't perceived even the slightest threat to her comfort. Forget the sweet words and deeds they churn out like grinding mills when things are all smooth and cozy. Just watch her turn to a beast when things go south and you wonder if she was the same woman you walked down the aisle with.

8 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by fadekemi7475: 11:03am On Jan 11, 2021
Many people don't understand marriage institution..Many see marriage as an institution to enjoy sex and bore children like pig.. Without knowing the pros and cons involved..May God help us..

3 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by foleskay(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2021
Make una stop all this your wrong stereotypes about marriage. Marriage is cool. Just pray you get married to a loyal and humble woman. I love marriage and I want to get married. That one person's marriage suffers a setback doesn't mean others would. Just knw wat u want and look for d type of girl that has those qualities, not those bleached whoring looking girls.
We still hv tonnes of responsible marriageable girls in naija that re loyal to the core.

BTW, from d way the op friend sounded with that ''oboy' slang, it seems asif him and his ex wife are Unserious elements, they probably only married cos of sex.

8 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by milann: 11:04am On Jan 11, 2021
Yamiriflathead:
MARRIAGE ISSA SCAM
yet saturdays are always busy
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Praxis758: 11:04am On Jan 11, 2021
Romanoff:
This marriage matter.

May God continue to fill the rivers of your knowledge.

You actually defined the mundane qualities that people built their relationship on.

Money is good but won't guarantee a meaniful marriage
Sex is needed but won't add success to the marriage
Physical beauty is the most deceptive
Physical look (tallness, breast, complexion, bumbum, 6 pack etc) may all fade along the journey.

The fading or failure of these aforementioned will definetly breed crisis.

Marrying on conditionless ground with defined purpose will definetly guaranty renewed commitment that will keep the union rolling.

YOUR WISDOM IS APPRECIATED BROTHER.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 11, 2021
I use to tell people . Before u enter marriage, be sure that you and your partner don "tire to play play" and finaly want to settle down. Dont rush becous peharps time is no longer on your side or maybe ur age mates are settling down meanwhile u are not tired of flirting. to me, Marriage is like retirement in the game of football

8 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by TheWalkingMind: 11:05am On Jan 11, 2021
mosdii:

Including your mother.

3 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by wumiii: 11:05am On Jan 11, 2021
✍️Are you a business owner or a start up,you can get up to 2 million naria loan to boost or to start up your business.

*Interest rate Attractive

*Time duration:6 months and 12 months for short and long term loan respectively.

✍️ WhatsApp:+ 2.3.4..9.0.1.8.7.5.5.8.2.7....
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by yankyone(m): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2021
With time, the institution call Marriage will seize to exist.
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by dfrost: 11:09am On Jan 11, 2021
Romanoff:

cheesy grin no kill me with laughter abeg this morning cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Lastmankc(m): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2021
I don't want to get married, but my parents we not let me be. I already have a baby.
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by SocialJustice: 11:09am On Jan 11, 2021
Uyi168:
For every one marriage u see on socail media, breaking, or going through rough times, there are at least, 10 at home doing well.. smiley
According to you. Lol. Go and sit down.
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Uyi168: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2021
SocialJustice:
According to you. Lol. Go and sit down.
No, its according to you.
Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by foleskay(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2021
Romanoff:
This marriage matter.

You already know what you typed is erroneously false, That's y u mentioning thunder. even though its your opinion but its still subjected to scrutiny and criticism .

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by SocialJustice: 11:13am On Jan 11, 2021
Romanoff:

Wise girl, only a mawron will fail to see the sense you made.

4 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by marsup: 11:13am On Jan 11, 2021
mosdii:

We must learn, to bridle our tongue. I'm guessing your mom is from Egypt, and your sisters from Morocco. They can't be from Nigeria, since the girls in Nigeria are useless according to you.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by SocialJustice: 11:14am On Jan 11, 2021
Uyi168:
No, its according to you.
Idiot.
Lol, e pain am. Spewing void statistics this Monday morning.
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by OscarJaden(m): 11:16am On Jan 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

God has already fuckkked me up with six women
Five female siblings and my mother

So I won't add a wife to it
you no go kill me with laugh this morning slawormir

wahala ooo
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by Romanoff(f): 11:16am On Jan 11, 2021
foleskay:

You already know what you typed is erroneously false, That's y u mentioning thunder. even though its your opinion but its still subjected to scrutiny and criticism .

My opinion is not meant for everyone to accept, the thunder I mentioned is for those who are incapable of critiquing without insults.

It's okay to also ignore my opinion if it seems foolish to you.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by 2tpick: 11:19am On Jan 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Marriage na scam
Me personally will not marry

Baby mama sure me die...
Female wahalar too much.....thier non stop dramatic life, complicated life style, attention seeking and always want to be seen as babies till the end of time

God has already fuckkked me up with six women
Five female siblings and my mother

So I won't add a wife to it

grin

Real niggars do real things
Re: My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". by OscarJaden(m): 11:22am On Jan 11, 2021
Romanoff:
This marriage matter.

I have and I will continue praying for you for your marriage to keep prospering

your type is rare among this F genders here

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? / 117-Year-Old Grandma Whose Photos Went Viral Dies / One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.