Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today (2712 Views)

Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza / Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 11, 2021
good morning everyone,
sequel to my thread few days ago requesting for job or mentorship assistance
https://www.nairaland.com/6354516/much-pain-pls-me

If u go through all the thread I opened with this new account, u all will notice, I was only looking for way of survival. someone here sent me 1k to feed myself which I gladly appreciate, unfortunately I couldn't withdraw it because FCMB bank deducted 27 naira from it, making my balance on 977 naira(screenshot below) but the problem is that I don't even need anyone to give me money to eat, but to set a path for me so I can feed myself, by either offering me a job, could be a menial job, I don't mind, so far it will be able to feed and clothe me daily, and also I talked about learning some skill which I can produce some daily used products, maybe if I could get a mentor to help finance it so I could start producing and reselling to markets and stores, and will always deliver d returns.

I woke up as early as 5am this morning to meet someone I was directed to work as a bus conductor, I got there @ 6:15am this morning, he rejected me and said I was too skinny and gentle to do d job, I tried to convince him I could do it, but he never agreed. I left there immediately and entered a bus to national theater iganmu for a laborer job, someone here on NAIRALAND referred me. I got there 7:20am, but on getting there I explained to the security the reason I was there, he looked at me from head to toe and then shakes his head, I asked what was d problem, he asked if am sure I can do d laborer job, I assured him I will, so while were talking, a man passed by, I think its d supervisor, the security then told him I was here for the laborer job, he just bursted into laughter then I knew what he was going to say. in fact he even gave me 500naira for t.fare, he said he's advising me as a brother that I can't do the job that I should go home and look for other jobs. am in d bus going home presently. I had to let you all know what am passing through, alot of people are going through d same or even more. but pls I am so depressed, when will I continue to live like this. someone should pls come to my aid. will I continue to be rejected because I look too gentle and skinny? or maybe is there supernatural power that is blocking me from getting helpers?

pls kindly help me through this trying times.

Cc:
nazgul
alexis182
j111333
lexusgs430
ilegend
mannabbqrills
ishilove
UDUJ
everyone on NAIRALAND

Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by slawormiir: 10:02am On Jan 11, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
I feel your pain brother

If not that i must stay low for security reasons I would have been able to help you niggarrrr

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I feel your pain brother

If not that i must stay low for security reasons I would have been able to help you niggarrrr
I understand sir. thank you for reaching out
Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2021
undecided
Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 11, 2021
I have tried all my best getting all sort of jobs, but all to no avail, to get money to start money is problem even if its a loan. to feed myself, my mom and kid is a problem. there's no way to survive this week only if a miracle happens today. everything seems like am cursed or something. nothing is coming my way.
pls if u are seeing this, kindly reach out to me and help am begging
Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
can someone pls call me to verify my story.. I seriously need help
Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
FCMB remove N27 from you, be happy mine Zenith own took N4K+ and Access N20K+. Is God that is keeping us alive embarassed

What kind of work do you want to do?
Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
FCMB remove N27 from you, be happy mine Zenith own took N4K+ and Access N20K+. Is God that is keeping us alive embarassed

What kind of work do you want to do?
bro, any kind of job available. but it should be a legal one... and I also have a skill I learnt
Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by AyarmBoye(m): 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
I don’t know if you can work in a gaming lounge!!! But it depends on your location cause the lounge is situated in Ikotun area

3 Likes

Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
AyarmBoye:
I don’t know if you can work in a gaming lounge!!! But it depends on your location cause the lounge is situated in Ikotun area
i can sir, pls how do I contact u
Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by fafambo: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I feel your pain brother

help him nah, even if na bombing alone let him be doing that for u while u pay him.
Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
fafambo:
help him nah, even if na bombing alone let him be doing that for u while u pay him.
no am not interested in illegal business, I prefer been a gateman. but I appreciate him for reaching out to me

3 Likes

Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by SweetCunt97(f): 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I feel your pain brother

Baba na lie. Shey u no fit use pos send am money?

1 Like

Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by felong(m): 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Baba na lie. Shey u no fit use pos send am money?
Or even transfer. Baba de broke and he no wan talk

1 Like

Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by SweetCunt97(f): 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
felong:

Or even transfer. Baba de broke and he no wan talk
Jim don finish benefit update since. Okro gubbling nigggah

1 Like

Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by felong(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Jim don finish benefit update since. Okro gubbling nigggah
Lol. Yummy food on your profile, is it for sale? wink
Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by SweetCunt97(f): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
porkermann:
I have tried all my best getting all sort of jobs, but all to no avail, to get money to start money is problem even if its a loan. to feed myself, my mom and kid is a problem. there's no way to survive this week only if a miracle happens today. everything seems like am cursed or something. nothing is coming my way.
pls if u are seeing this, kindly reach out to me and help am begging
Pray inside salt and put money inside, give to beggars.
Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by SweetCunt97(f): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
felong:

Lol. Yummy food on your profile, is it for sale? wink
Yes it is
Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by felong(m): 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Yes it is
And you don't have any contact number on your profile. How do prospective customers reach you?
Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by typicalgamer(m): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
AyarmBoye:

My bossu any show for ghetto boys
Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by AyarmBoye(m): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
typicalgamer:

My bossu any show for ghetto boys
boss man ..... you go buy my lounge buy me join sef ..... make I send azar?
Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Pray inside salt and put money inside, give to beggars.
embarassed[ok ma
Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by Emarvel(m): 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
porkermann:
no am not interested in illegal business, I prefer been a gateman. but I appreciate him for reaching out to me
SUFFER NEVER DEY TIRE YOU?
Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by cassbeat(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
porkermann:
good morning everyone,
sequel to my thread few days ago requesting for job or mentorship assistance
https://www.nairaland.com/6354516/much-pain-pls-me

If u go through all the thread I opened with this new account, u all will notice, I was only looking for way of survival. someone here sent me 1k to feed myself which I gladly appreciate, unfortunately I couldn't withdraw it because FCMB bank deducted 27 naira from it, making my balance on 977 naira(screenshot below) but the problem is that I don't even need anyone to give me money to eat, but to set a path for me so I can feed myself, by either offering me a job, could be a menial job, I don't mind, so far it will be able to feed and clothe me daily, and also I talked about learning some skill which I can produce some daily used products, maybe if I could get a mentor to help finance it so I could start producing and reselling to markets and stores, and will always deliver d returns.

I woke up as early as 5am this morning to meet someone I was directed to work as a bus conductor, I got there @ 6:15am this morning, he rejected me and said I was too skinny and gentle to do d job, I tried to convince him I could do it, but he never agreed. I left there immediately and entered a bus to national theater iganmu for a laborer job, someone here on NAIRALAND referred me. I got there 7:20am, but on getting there I explained to the security the reason I was there, he looked at me from head to toe and then shakes his head, I asked what was d problem, he asked if am sure I can do d laborer job, I assured him I will, so while were talking, a man passed by, I think its d supervisor, the security then told him I was here for the laborer job, he just bursted into laughter then I knew what he was going to say. in fact he even gave me 500naira for t.fare, he said he's advising me as a brother that I can't do the job that I should go home and look for other jobs. am in d bus going home presently. I had to let you all know what am passing through, alot of people are going through d same or even more. but pls I am so depressed, when will I continue to live like this. someone should pls come to my aid. will I continue to be rejected because I look too gentle and skinny? or maybe is there supernatural power that is blocking me from getting helpers?

pls kindly help me through this trying times.

Cc:
nazgul
alexis182
j111333
lexusg430
ilegend
mannabbqrills
ishilove
everyone on NAIRALAND
Bro I was the one that told you about the job at ccecc, I feel your pain seriously but you know human beings tend to rate one based on their appearance... I tell you I'm on a very skinny side of body size but I never let what men say faze me cos I know I can do it.... Just keep believing in getting it.... Did you by chance call the number I told you about? Pls drop ur digits I'd like to speak with you.
Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by DropsMic(m): 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
Following
Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
cassbeat:
Bro I was the one that told you about the job at ccecc, I feel your pain seriously but you know human beings tend to rate one based on their appearance... I tell you I'm on a very skinny side of body size but I never let what men say faze me cos I know I can do it.... Just keep believing in getting it.... Did you by chance call the number I told you about? Pls drop ur digits I'd like to speak with you.
oh yes. thanks sir. 09060191506 is my digit
Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
Emarvel:

SUFFER NEVER DEY TIRE YOU?
bro, I am thinking of suicide already, so can u see that he don tire me.(but I can't be involved in fraud or stuffs like that) I better die than cheat someone on his hard earned money.
Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
DropsMic:
Following
bro, pls say something already
Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by Emarvel(m): 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
porkermann:
bro, I am thinking of suicide already, so can u see that he don tire me.(but I can't be involved in fraud or stuffs like that) I better die than cheat someone on his hard earned money.
NOTED!
Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
Emarvel:
NOTED!
thank you sir
Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
cry
Re: Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today by omobs(m): 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
Its well with you,God will make a way for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Convince My Wife / How Do I Unfriend This Babe. / Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.