Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone (8810 Views)

Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Pretiboi: 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
Aarum:
Guy how you know say na generator, where you there

Help me ask him
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Pretiboi: 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
dammyzee1:
There is no way the phone can just explode like that, the phone temperature should have increased may be he did not know due to the phone case but i dont think that can really cause it.
but it can happen if he is playing and also charging the device at the same time

Issoryt oo
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Pretiboi: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
meraola29080:
: if the post is everywhere then its true that the device exploaded Obviously but what led to it is what isn't clear since everyone has conflicting takes

Hope you read what happened
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Pretiboi: 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
Aarum:
iPhone is still their baba na .

That is your opinion bro
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Pretiboi: 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Gemineye:
All these transsion people trying to still stay relevant self undecided
Ogbeni It's illogical to think that a phone got burnt to that extent from just gaming. This is a poor attempt at shaming a brand. If you're gonna reproach , do it right!!!!
Show us the pic of the charger it was connected to while in use. This conjecture right here is as a result of a power surge or something and even at that something seems fishy. It's all too surreal

And the guy above saying you can't use redmi, it will end in premium tears, i used to be like until i dropped my sh1tfinix
No fear time will tell

That phone isssa fake RN9

Guy, go and sleep and stop talking nonsense.
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Pretiboi: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
zieraw2005:
Thank God for his life

It's well my brother
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Pretiboi: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
Randerl:
iphone is the capital OGA of Mobile Smartphone Explosion.

U say wetin? grin grin
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Pretiboi: 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
meobizy:
E no concern me. I don't use cheap products.

Good for you
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Pretiboi: 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
xiaomi is better than tecno and infinix though. But tecno is staging up their game

You just want to be noticed abi?
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Pretiboi: 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
Angelacruz:
my sister had a similar experience

So you see...i hope she is alright
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Pretiboi: 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Auxigen:

For real? shocked
But what do people gain from all these lies na

No mind dat guy, he no dey alright grin
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
zieraw2005:
Thank God for his life

Which life? All nah lie joor
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Randerl:
iphone is the capital OGA of Mobile Smartphone Explosion.

No be Iphone alone Infinix and Tecno too
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
meobizy:
E no concern me. I don't use cheap products.

So which expensive product are u using den?
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
xiaomi is better than tecno and infinix though. But tecno is staging up their game

True talk my guy
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
Angelacruz:
my sister had a similar experience

No come lie here, which similar experience?

2 Likes

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Auxigen:

For real? shocked
But what do people gain from all these lies na

Na dem way be that oh
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
SESARS:

So the mere fact that there's blood stain on someone's shirt in a crime scene means the person is guilty of murder?

I am not surprised, after all, Nigeria has an average IQ of around 84.

Demmmm. How people reason!!!

Nah 9ja we dey, people reason anyhow grin
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
SpicyMimi:
I really hope you guys get paid by these phone brands grin Chicken Fights everyday!

Good question for infinix marketers to answer
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
ostechno:

Thank God
That's why I don't even play games on my phone, my phone go dey hot like. When I see my phone is getting hot, I just off it.

So you believe that rubbish the OP wrote...mtchewww
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Jojo056:
All I see is a fake roasted redmi phone.
If you are sure it is an original redmi phone,post it on social media and tag them,you could get a replacement.

2k foreign instagram follower account available now!First come,first serve..
Just check my signature.

You have said your own
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
DropsMic:
If e no be iphone I no dey buy

We have heard you grin
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Slynation:
hmmmm......na Una sabi

grin grin grin
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
DarrrkMatter:
that phone na replica
iono any redmi phone with that camera layout that has rear finger print sensor

correct me if I'm wrong

I believe you bro
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
GrandMufti:

Interesting that your friend that came to you for advice is asian

Me too dey wonder oh

1 Like

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by NuclearReactor: 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

Who be dis again? Oga go and sleep if you have nothing good to say here
Lol you people should just rest abeg, all these your tactics aren't working!!
A reverse image search of that picture shows its from Burma, Una use random image online come dey claim nonsense!!
Shameless marketers!! tongue sad angry undecided

1 Like

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by SpicyMimi(f): 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

Good question for infinix marketers to answer
Lol all marketers ooo
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by NuclearReactor: 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

What is that you want to see oga?
Lol oya hold the phone like that and snap na grin cheesy
Una mumu no go finish angry
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hilariousthiago:
I bought my Redmi Note 9S last Christmas and it has never heated up for once despite using it to play 3D games almost everyday... I don't know the reason why y'all are trying to discredit Redmi phones tbh, you stole the pictures from an Asian post on Facebook and you didn't even know what caused the phone to get burnt but you're claiming it happened to your friend... Have fear of God nah

Maybe the OP friend is from Asia grin
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
mattbass:

E show say u don't know a crap about iPhone ���

Next time research before you spew rubbish on net.

That guy just want to noticed on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by sleek4luv: 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
mattbass:
Most smartphone users in Nigeria still don't understand their gadgets. We follow brand rather than quality. Only few people make thorough research before buying smartphone.
I will still reiterate that Techno and Infinix have really corrupted gullible smartphone users in Nigeria. They sell inferior products to their users year in year out and keep refurbishing same product by re-casing it.

After dumping Transsion products for over four years I have never looked back again. Having used Samsung, Vivo, Oppo, Umidigi and Xiaomi products I can vehemently tell you guys that Transsion are nothing but cheats.

You have said it all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I'm Done With Xiaomi Brand / I Have Xiaomi Mi 11, Ask Me Any Question. / How To Fix 3G/4G LTE Data By Manuallysetting APN Onandroid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.