Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? (40881 Views)

9 Nigerian Music Influenced Slangs And Their Meanings / Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) / 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Donspicey: 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Chukwuemeka007:
Nigga Raw (on Phyno's Multiply) - back tyre no suppose pass front tyre, if you doubt me go read the book os Isaiah.

Baba wan just rhyme...

Lolsss.....

The niggah gave me assignment dat year......

No chapter no verse.......

Read the whole Isaiah i no see Front tyre and back tyre......

11 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Mayor101010(m): 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
Thank God say God no ungodly- Omah Lay
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Donspicey: 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
fonzie2u:
i heard this lyrics...If u be my Mtn,i will be your Glo.

Abeg who drop dis shittt??

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by King44(m): 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
WriterX:
grin grin

farda lawd
you dey shout Dada lawd na even waist e talk self lol
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by favour32(m): 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
onoms4luv:
Funny lyrics

Soko soko soko soko baby oo

abeg all Nigerian music artists dey always ditch out dog shit.

dropmic
Wetin be soko soko soko soko soko soko....I taya oh.
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by easzypeaszy(m): 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
Girl do me mue mue...If I carry u go see my mama u do me mue mue
I still don't understand d song

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by isahsalee: 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
You, you no cum, me I no cum how come belle come!

8 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Donspicey: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
percyshelu:
When I say na Banger, no be Banger Soup or Banger Rice,
Na Banger when area cook,
Óblóbló, come see yansh dey sikókó,
Hey God! Tweaking dey draw like Ógbóló(bang bang) - Erigga

Mehn no let me scatter you wit Erigga lyrics oooo.....

I don cheat|shiit death|dirt too much go check my toilet

6 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by paulsoniv: 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
NewSoul:
MI

Yesir and they say I'm the bestsir, I'm on top of the listsir, rappers blowing the rest I'm the first sir.

Rappers are vexsir chasing me the vexpie, some na kekenapep-sir I'm a chetsir, I'm a flirtsir. Flying day and restsir, helicopter flowing tireless-sir. These rappers are kids sir, no connection- wireless-sir

We are the champion, we are hitmen. Everytime, everytime making hit mehn, we are chairmen, we are big men, so I'll just better call you a kid men...

Mi na fool that year I swear...Many of he rubbish lyrics still dey my head

That year rugged guy
I was like 5 but MI microphone magician de burst head like madt
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by lyort: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Haaaaaa! Kilon ruun kilon ruun, shey tacha ti wole, o Lord of mercy dakun jekin r'oun mu loole

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by DrayZee: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

3) PSquare - Like the Statue of
Liberty,Nobody knows Tomorrow.
( Testimony)..I still dont get ??

P Square:

Like the Statue of Liberty,
nobody knows tomorrow,
so I be holding my destiny.

^^^That’s where the hook is.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by paulsoniv: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
SyIvalord:
Time flies like a thief in the night—- Burna boy time flies

How da fûck does a thief in the night fly?

Me sef de wonder oo
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Kingjay5(m): 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Naira Marley:ko ba doko malole �
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Curiouspatrick(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
fuckdemrepented:
"When I look into your eyes, all I see is your waist"
HOW!? WHY?!?
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Churchill6767: 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
NewSoul:
MI

Yesir and they say I'm the bestsir, I'm on top of the listsir, rappers blowing the rest I'm the first sir.

Rappers are vexsir chasing me the vexpie, some na kekenapep-sir I'm a chetsir, I'm a flirtsir. Flying day and restsir, helicopter flowing tireless-sir. These rappers are kids sir, no connection- wireless-sir

We are the champion, we are hitmen. Everytime, everytime making hit mehn, we are chairmen, we are big men, so I'll just better call you a kid men...

Mi na fool that year I swear...Many of he rubbish lyrics still dey my head

Rappers are vexsir chasing me the vexpie with a vespa, some na kekenapep-sir I'm a chetsir, no a threat sir, I'm a flirtsir jet sir, Flying day and restsir flyer than the rest sir, helicopter flowing flow tireless-sir. These rappers are kids sir, no connection- wireless-sir.

We are the champion , we are hitmen. Everytime, everytime making hit mehn ,making hits every time that we spit mehn, we are chairmen, we are big men, so I'll just better call you a kid men,I'll call you Nicole, you're Kidman ....

Bro you got more than 80% of the lyrics WRONG.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Slade47(m): 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
fuckdemrepented:
"When I look into your eyes, all I see is your waist"
my brother e weak me,davido sha

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by rawpadgin(m): 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
"where you take dey get all these your line? Must times na wen i dey barf. My yanch dey jealous my mouth because he don too drop shit" erigga

8 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by sammuell(m): 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Donspicey:

Lolsss.....

The niggah gave me assignment dat year......

No chapter no verse.......

Read the whole Isaiah i no see Front tyre and back tyre......
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by CAPITALBEE: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
grin grin grin

Abeg make person just search this song Mopol Mopol by Mr. Benson!... Maybe you would understand my ordeal when I heard this song on my way to the market sometime around 2019.

Won le mi bo
Won le mi bo
Principal on the mix
Won le mi bo lati ile igbo
Mowa sare wo street kan
Awon landlord association, awon CDA adugbo
Awon naa tu fe mumi le

Till today ehn, if I remember this song, I go just dey laugh.
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by NextBuhari: 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mummy I want drink small stout

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Calibrator: 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
Funniest lyricist in Nigeria is Erriga.

No contest.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by rapheal5(m): 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
Who sing dis one nitori olorun?
aminusodiq:
How can ur p*say be tight?
Iwo omo ti won to dopa?
Fine girls no dey fight!
Ugly girls to man waja

O lon lo kayamata; ewo, obo e Sara,
Egbe!!! Abe yan yannn
Ewo!!! Obo Canal!!! cheesy grin grin

Very funny yet stupid lyrics
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by astute28: 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
Naira Marley so mo meme so mo memememe so mo memememememe stupid lyrics

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
I'm a Superman I can dance I can throw backfling
Dj xclusive lil kesh da mi si?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by lyort: 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
Aeroplane ninu carwash, jeans string shole fi shey catapult
Ohun odi feya speaker, okola fe play ni laliga... by Jahbless

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by bigiyaro(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
Iyeh meh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh iyeh meh o, mama o eyeh meh ...I want to kpologo...
Dibi-dibi dendre-di-dendre di dendre-di-dendre di dendre-di-dendre ewo...
Danfo drivers.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Noah94(m): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
The song sweet me enter body that year I no go liegrin. The lyrics "off" me wahlai.
simplepee:
grin That song is madly funny.

I will take you to church, forget illuminati

Monica lover lover, you go wake up for new bugati o

Other girls dem do me left, girl you do me right

If you like to watch movies, na me get shoprite

If it ever gets dark at night, girl my screen is bright grin

Baby girl my love is hotter than the sun in Sokoto.

Mad guy, that song was always on repeat that year
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by LOVEGINO(m): 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Is what you do with the banana, go determine if you go get house for banana
Erima show yourself. Do what you do.
You fit use keyanmata, you fit use juju.
They don play me your tape for artillery
You dey use hmm collect boys salary

Olamide featuring omah lay---- INFINITY
dis wan make sense na grin
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by tolguy(m): 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
YOU DON HIT MY CAR E GO BREKETE
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by DrayZee: 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
WriterX:

the statue of liberty's true intent was different from what it became symbolic with, the statue served a far greater purpose for what it was meant for or to so thats why i guess the lyrics says LIKE THE STATUE OF LIBERTY, NO BODY KNOWS TOMORROW

When we think of the Statue of Liberty, one of the most prominent American symbols of our country, we may think it was our government’s idea to welcome immigrants.

In fact, our government had nothing to do with the statue’s origin, and the words imposed on it were the choice of a private citizen.

The Statue of Liberty was the idea of French sculptor Frederic Auguste Bartholdi. He presented it at the home of a member of the French Parliament, Mr. Laboulaye, who wanted to establish a republican state in France instead of the monarchy of Napoleon.

Bartholdi wanted to create a massive statue to symbolize the republic and annoy conservative members of Parliament. They wanted to use America’s freedoms and liberty as an example of what France could accomplish if it were a republic.

Funds for construction of the Statue of Liberty were from individual French donors, not the French government. The statue was to be placed on Bedloe’s Island in New York Harbor, facing toward Europe looking across the Atlantic Ocean. Holding a torch of enlightenment rather than a sword, it was to be a beacon of peace and inspiration to France and all of Europe.

While the French people funded construction of the Statue of Liberty, Americans were supposed to build a base for the statue. Several people promised funding for a pedestal, but money was not being raised.

Finally, Joseph Pulitzer, a Hungarian immigrant, and his New York World newspaper, took the lead and raised enough money in small amounts to build the pedestal.

By 1886, the United States’ centennial year, the Statue of Liberty was finally erected on its base and dedicated by President Grover Cleveland.

The words on the Statue of Liberty were found in a collection of poems written in 1883 by Emma Lazarus, a wealthy member of New York's social elite. Georgina Schuyler, a New York art patron, liked the poem and arranged to have five lines of the poem engraved for the statue:

"Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

These words, selected by a private citizen, seem to have been used as the basis of America’s immigration policy. However, the intent of the French people who created and paid for the statue was to have a beacon for France to inspire freedom for their country.

Instead, the words placed at the statue overcame the purpose of the statue. In the early 1900s floods of immigrants entered the United States via Ellis Island in New York Harbor, where they were processed, screened for health problems and released to their sponsors.

The Statue of Liberty has become a symbol of America’s welcome to all immigrants seeking economic improvement or a better life. Should our national policy on immigration be based on the words chosen by one individual? — "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free ...”

The recent welcoming nature of European countries has resulted in floods of refugees fleeing from oppressive regimes or immigrants seeking economic opportunity.

Omooooorrrrrr.

Like the Statue of Liberty, nobody knows tomorrow, so I be holding my destiny ehhh

Holding destiny is what they meant oh. Wetin be this epistle grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Caseless: 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Is what you do with the banana, go determine if you go get house for banana
Erima show yourself. Do what you do.
You fit use keyanmata, you fit use juju.
They don play me your tape for artillery
You dey use hmm collect boys salary

Olamide featuring omah lay---- INFINITY
this is the part I actually love about the song. It's actually funny.
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Greenback: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
Achukulekejikpajikparikpamkpam,I must to be your lover ripaparipa-kpamkpamkpam... Bulshtt from Rema.

....usainBolt away at the speed of sound....Alimi Afonja

grin grin

Lzaa

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album / Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party / DOWNLOAD: Big Sean Ft. Drake & Kanye West – Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.