Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? (41084 Views)

9 Nigerian Music Influenced Slangs And Their Meanings / Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) / 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Donattoe(m): 2:30am On Jan 16, 2021
Just the other day I saw on CNN, brutal killing of 'EACH OTHER "by 2 friend's....2face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by sirwilson(m): 3:20am On Jan 16, 2021
This � bread no be Agege - All Mayorkun
songs
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:31am On Jan 16, 2021
Your love no dey sweeti o without e chicken,
E be like cateerer wey no get e kitchen, ahhh
What is life (without a family)
E be like dj jimmyjat o without e turntable, ahh
Nwa baby SOLIDSTAR
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:34am On Jan 16, 2021
adonnii:
that banana fall on you.. from davido whoa kinda lyrics is that.. my precious banana that i use to eat with groundnuts

She no like groundnutoooo but she go chop and if you give her cucumber
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by illitracy: 3:45am On Jan 16, 2021
do you ever think about the sex, do your ever think about going back to your ex. Sakodie

Baby, e ga ngwu maltina, no let slowdog ka je gbucharuncha. Slowdog.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Uniique(m): 4:15am On Jan 16, 2021
The moment i see u na up NEPA o. I've never heard a song with so many wack lyrics. You see Tekno, that guy sabi talk bullshit

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by PissfulProtester: 6:03am On Jan 16, 2021
fuckdemrepented:
"When I look into your eyes, all I see is your waist"

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Akanimoh113(m): 6:15am On Jan 16, 2021
Brainiac12:
Achukuleke gimme kpalanse
I scatter your baka oya I must to be your lover oya rikpata rikpata you too dey shakara undecided undecided

Somebody needs to give the boy called REMA a knock
Title
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 16, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Title
LADY by rema

Sir if it was the old me I would have granted your request, but nairaland changed my mind sad
No amount of begging can open me up

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Akanimoh113(m): 6:17am On Jan 16, 2021
fuckdemrepented:
"When I look into your eyes, all I see is your waist"

Aswear is Davido that like saying that shit cheesy

Wizkid own will start with 'She' , She Say, She this, She that...

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Akanimoh113(m): 6:30am On Jan 16, 2021
Brainiac12:

LADY by rema

Sir if it was the old me I would have granted your request, but nairaland changed my mind sad
No amount of begging can open me up

LMAO cheesycheesy
It's even Lady...
You should see the other line "The Moment I see you na Up NEPA" cheesycheesy

Look bro it's Okay... I needed that New Phone So I can Sort out my Financial Life so I can go to school and study my Dream Course. But if Anything goes Wrong... I'll just Accept my Fate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Dagger111(m): 6:49am On Jan 16, 2021
BKsoul:
i don't listen to hip hop... I am a gospel music lover.

For real?
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by brainhgeek(m): 7:36am On Jan 16, 2021
"EYIN OYIBO" By Bembe aladisa
Call: Eyin oyinbo
Response: e wa fun ni fisa.
Call: Ilu yi su mi,
Response: e wa fun mi li fisa
Call: e si future
Call: e si sikioriti
Call: kin ma ku o

Only legends will know that song
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Igwe29(m): 8:06am On Jan 16, 2021
C2 ft 9jaboy- ngwa metum aka na amu, amu mo amu mo(×2)

The lyrics are in Igbo language, very useless music chorus. I heard this song like 7yrs ago.
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Patoski7(m): 8:21am On Jan 16, 2021
Hold the don don we must need need the bum bum hold the don don don don ahhh

Dbanj ( oliver twist) bust my head for that line I swear
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by zickyclef: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2021
A great fool is always ungrateful-Eriga d paperboi
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by blendz4real(m): 8:49am On Jan 16, 2021
'Prick e no get shoulder,if e put him head the rest go enter' - Brymo

OP how does this defy reasoning? The shoulders constitute obstruction even where passage should be seamless. Prick no get shoulder so wetin go hinder am if you allow im head to enter?
Please just take the wise counsel and remove Brymo's name from this list.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by blendz4real(m): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2021
FactBoyz:
... You can only run run run walelele pass terry g make you run maddd ($tupid lyrics)

He said when you run mad not make you run mad
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by juseng(m): 9:12am On Jan 16, 2021
Na wetin man sew naem he d wear_erigga

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Flynnthekidd(m): 9:21am On Jan 16, 2021
Kriss216:
"20 Man shall fall that day if you cross my lane" - Wizkid

"Put am for gear one" -
Faze

"20 man shall fall that day if you cross my lane" is pretty easy to comprehend

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Olushola1144(m): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2021
Ahun nimi mo gba, eni ba te mi je, befe ba temi je eleda maami ko ni je mo gba ahun ni mi...... DJ OPDot ft oba flow
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by AFONAMARO: 10:12am On Jan 16, 2021
Kriss216:
"20 Man shall fall that day if you cross my lane" - Wizkid

"Put am for gear one" -
Faze

But Wizkid is plain enough, it was a direct message
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Gavel(m): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2021
ronaldbecky:
lolz..during my university days..
laugh wan kill me die..cant remember d musician dat sang dat song...this pikin,shut up..waitin u wan drink..

D Smart
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by ronaldbecky(m): 10:40am On Jan 16, 2021
Gavel:

D Smart
thanx cheesy
Gavel:

D Smart
thanx
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by LMS1(m): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2021
If sarz wan jump i naked folow them whetin the happen officer me an u get problem?-erigga ft victor ad motivation.
infact if u wan hear FUNNY LYRICS download any of erriga songs
;AYEME
GLORY
PROBLEM NO D FINISH
TRIP TO SOUTH
E GET HOW UR MATTER BE
JOLOF RICE
GOODBYE FROM WARRI
WELCOME TO WARRI
HEADPAN
STORY OF OKIEMUTE
"make i stop here because day break evry were burst!"
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Gavel(m): 10:56am On Jan 16, 2021
ronaldbecky:
thanx :Dthanx
You're welcome.
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 16, 2021
moneyissweet:
After that take banana him career finish.

Yeye song

[Aquote author=Nijagogetsense post=98096657]"...take banana you go yo..."

grin grin grin

Na Don J dey help push his career then. We can see the effect of it now in his music career. Thank God for his life now, he go see his proceeds from Rema sha. I learnt from a quarter that he's co-managing him with Don J grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by chocboi78(m): 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
SyIvalord:
Time flies like a thief in the night—- Burna boy time flies

How da fûck does a thief in the night fly?
go deeper, a thief doesn't fly but come and go unnoticed as well as time is wasted within the twinkle of an eye

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Ghallant01(m): 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
If you're talking about lyrics burna is one of the best in Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by MrOreo(m): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
é mi na konra si óbó tim ba mu henessy - Crazy guy, guess who...
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by WriterX(m): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
DrayZee:

Omooooorrrrrr.

Like the Statue of Liberty, nobody knows tomorrow, so I be holding my destiny ehhh

Holding destiny is what they meant oh. Wetin be this epistle grin grin grin grin

hahahha my apologies lolz
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by FANTASY176(m): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
Even nyansh dey important (2face Idibia)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Big Sean Ft. Drake & Kanye West – Blessings / Progress' Prizes As Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (Photos) / Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.