Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? (40880 Views)

9 Nigerian Music Influenced Slangs And Their Meanings / Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) / 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Patoski7(m): 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
fuckdemrepented:
"When I look into your eyes, all I see is your waist"
This one off me

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by PropertyBuying(f): 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
adonnii:
that banana fall on you.. from davido whoa kinda lyrics is that.. my precious banana that i use to eat with groundnuts
lol
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Achukuleke gimme kpalanse
I scatter your baka oya I must to be your lover oya rikpata rikpata you too dey shakara undecided undecided

Somebody needs to give the boy called REMA a knock

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Talk2david1(m): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
Amina mina mina mina mina mina (WizKid)
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by donbrowser(m): 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
DoriZicon:

Naira marley, each time I hear his lyrics I can't help but wonder.

There's just too much sense in that particular part
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by kalex0(m): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
Tufunky:

I'm telling you. They think the lyrics above are funny. Erigga is the sh*t when it comes to funny lyrics.

I don't agree agree with you bro

Seriki is the sh*t when it comes to funny lyrics

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Bikonze(m): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
tribalistdcriti:
Don jazzy and iyanya gift from the bed to the bedroom
What if na 'benz'?
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Dewaldg56: 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
Davido Flora my flawa
If you say I good for nothing oh therefore you're bad for something.
D Prince
Take banana till you go yo
Tekno Putin
The entire lyrics no get head

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by kalex0(m): 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ti won ba tirimi wa ni baba baba oo

Industry gbemi sori bi lapa lapa o

Seriki
I too like the guy

Lol

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by kalex0(m): 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Heavensent01:
cheesy

dettol o jawo, ose dudu ti takeover

mo le tá kidney Mi ki fi owo ra jeep fun e

Seriki!!
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by chatinent: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Most of Nigerian singers sing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Felicity1070(m): 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
:Domah lay ye ye ye lyrics. my thing a long e day come out from her mouth and d rest that boy choi
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Charx122: 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
MrOjay1:
I've listened to so many brain depreciating lyrics from our Naija musicians. I'm not talking about the normal meaningless catchphrases like Zlatan's 'Kapaichumarichupako' or Davido's 'Shekpe', I mean lines that defy the law of reasoning and basic comprehension or just outright hilarious.These are my few picks from the lots arranged in no particular order:

'From the bed to the bedroom'-Iyanya ft DonJazzy-Gift

I thought it was from my bar to my bedroom

'Like the statue of liberty, nobody knows tomorrow' - Psquare-Testimony.

'From Lagos to London,she shake her bumbum' - D'banj-kukere remix

'Your g.f be like carpenter, every night she dey knack me." - Cashlord-king kong contest

'Prick e no get shoulder,if e put him head the rest go enter' - Brymo

'Dem say I dey ball too much like a testis' - Davido ft Naeto C-Back when

Then,Davido's 'like dat' song is on another level and as such deserves a special mention.I really doubted my sanity after listening to it

'Deeper life is sister.
Sister life is deeper
Hossannah Sussanah Sutannah'

You can add yours
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by fishkaveli(m): 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
If you like karati, I will teach you mathematics

Tekno no fit make heaven ajeh

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by theMagnet: 12:02am On Jan 16, 2021
Bobbyfreshh:
Na make me pompous oo, ouhh-yeaah!
Kolobi-kor-kor-kor .. Kolobi-kor-kor Wa n'bi, je ka Kolobi-kor-kor-kor .. Kolobi-kor-kor Wa n'bi, je ka Kolobi-kor o-kor-kor .. Kolobi-kor-kor Wa n'bi, je ka Kolobi-kor o-kor-kor .. Kolobi-kor-kor

Wizkid ghetto love cry cry cry
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Angelacruz: 12:06am On Jan 16, 2021
Abeg i dont like his songs...
phelonrays:

Lolgrin

But have heard Nsa Isoñ ?
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Angelacruz: 12:06am On Jan 16, 2021
Abeg i dont like his songs...his lyrics can make u laugh tire
phelonrays:

Lolgrin

But have heard Nsa Isoñ ?

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 16, 2021
Liposure:
tile tile

That is just one of the millions.
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by theMagnet: 12:14am On Jan 16, 2021
Noah94:
My love, my belle-ful My love is, bank alert My love is, Fura de Nunu My love is, karate combo My love is coming from Congo........ Ahhh!!! Tekno no go kill person o
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Thryphosa(m): 12:17am On Jan 16, 2021
Da grin
Omo mo like bootie yen gan men, mofe fi she office
To ba ro iro meefa mo shi ma notice

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Thryphosa(m): 12:24am On Jan 16, 2021
Dagrin

This is big bootie,
We call it Babylon. Mi le ya sinu
Paper, e go finish my crayon.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Thryphosa(m): 12:27am On Jan 16, 2021
Dagrin

Mo like Furo bi mo se like oguro. Meaning : I like pussy just the way I like palm wine.
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by dahmeelorlah: 12:30am On Jan 16, 2021
Kin ma wo jersey kin ma wo bootu penalty mi ole jerin qdot gbeja
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Rahkman: 12:33am On Jan 16, 2021
1 patameter make 2 benzemeter A! 2 patameter make 2 benzemeter A! .....Pata iyabo wo ti lo grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Thryphosa(m): 12:35am On Jan 16, 2021
Dagrin

Money no dey drive me, money na my conductor

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by saintruky(m): 12:47am On Jan 16, 2021
My bebe... my bebe u re d one... U re d one that am calling bebe... Am calling, am calling yo oooo...

SkyB

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by medolab90(m): 1:12am On Jan 16, 2021
SyIvalord:
Are you Burna boy? Or did you write the lyrics for him?

Time flies like a thief in the night makes absolutely no sense.

It does!! It obviously means time is precious you should do whatever you want to do with cos it wait for no one. Compare it with the next line which goes as "We all got a story to write,
Slow down and jump in the ride, before the train is gone....The train he is the illustration he's using for the time.

Those lines we just hear have more meanings than we think. only artist/writer can explain the context don't just assume it means nothing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Jaja056(m): 1:28am On Jan 16, 2021
Kriss216:
"20 Man shall fall that day if you cross my lane" - Wizkid

"Put am for gear one" -
Faze

Wizkid was actually saying if that person crosses his lane(challenges him,angers him etc),20 men will fall(it will lead to a clash/fight that will claim the lives of 20 men)

If you be street,you go grab...

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by dview001(m): 1:39am On Jan 16, 2021
Now you wanna beat that down with the psquare , because of selecta whatever..

Psquare - SENORITA
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Trueyarn(m): 2:10am On Jan 16, 2021
Who sat and watched my infant head
When sleeping on my cradle bed
When TEARS and sickness make me CRY

D'Prince - Wadup by Wizkid

I never see Ashawo
I never hold Ashawo
She say why am I acting like a gangster
I say no know when you see me with Ashawo
She tell me anytime I come I dey put it in
Putitin putitin putitin

Asin, what is tekno smoking?
Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Dreyton36: 2:11am On Jan 16, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Is what you do with the banana, go determine if you go get house for banana
Erima show yourself. Do what you do.
You fit use keyanmata, you fit use juju.
They don play me your tape for artillery
You dey use hmm collect boys salary

Olamide featuring omah lay---- INFINITY

Olamide is deep I'll explain

His banana means dick , and once a man can control his dick he's controlled 99% of his problems
The other banana means banana island in Lagos , the current most expensive place to stay in Lagos

In summary

When you focus on making money than focusing on wooing women , you'll achieve more in life , it'll determine if you'll live in banana island of oshodi

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? by Dreyton36: 2:14am On Jan 16, 2021
I they kill mosquito welli welli
Small doctor

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album / Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party / DOWNLOAD: Big Sean Ft. Drake & Kanye West – Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.