Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? (39383 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by NiRfreak(m): 7:33am On Jan 16, 2021
I'm not dating anyone...I'm too big to waste my time, energy and money on pvssy...until I see someone who has all my physical spec and still have something other than that to offer...I won't date...though I can scope and fvvck Dem and go my way..rubbish and relationship

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Aguilar(m): 7:33am On Jan 16, 2021
I can if I'm financially fit to marry her
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by SIONKPO1(m): 7:33am On Jan 16, 2021
i
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by justmondris: 7:34am On Jan 16, 2021
Super Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by ebuka10box(m): 7:34am On Jan 16, 2021
we wey no get,how we go do na
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Millenniumlady(f): 7:34am On Jan 16, 2021
Kizito55:
Dated last 6 years ago, when she was late I never dated again cry
Awwww i know is not easy just take heart i pray she finds peace in her resting place smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Millenniumlady(f): 7:35am On Jan 16, 2021
SIONKPO1:
I can,she helped me to run my Admission into school and she shares her money with me,whenever I ask
Atenu
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by 1Dray(m): 7:35am On Jan 16, 2021
Yes... She's already my wife.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Olunmercy56(f): 7:36am On Jan 16, 2021
I'm single and I don't have a date yet sad
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by simplepee(f): 7:36am On Jan 16, 2021
A big YEs. He completes me. With him, I realised it is not about the body, the flaws, the intelligence and other mundane things.

It is about compatibility, it is about having so much in common, it is about thinking almost same way, it is about looking at life same way. MARRY YOUR TYPE.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Millenniumlady(f): 7:36am On Jan 16, 2021
NiRfreak:
I'm not dating anyone...I'm too big to waste my time, energy and money on pvssy...until I see someone who has all my physical spec and still have something other than that to offer...I won't date...though I can scope and fvvck Dem and go my way..rubbish and relationship
like we care mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by favour32(m): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2021
Yes na!
I dey go for third wife!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Juoflife1(f): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2021
No.
For now Cohabitation for me, till I see something that will make me change my mind.
Don't judge me.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Sheriman(m): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2021
Mvena:
Am single
Am single too oya let's mingle
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by simplepee(f): 7:38am On Jan 16, 2021
SIONKPO1:
Yes I can,she helped me to run my Admission into school and she shares her money with me,whenever I ask
Shior
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by geladinho1(m): 7:39am On Jan 16, 2021
Millenniumlady:
like we care mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
like serious
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Yaronkirki: 7:39am On Jan 16, 2021
Yes ooo.i can't wait for that time to come.she is one of the greatest thing that av ever happened to me.i love her for who she is.and I can't afford to leave her for anything.am still struggling for a leaving that's why am yet to tie the knot with her.so am praying for God to open his door of wealth for me so that I'll make her mine forever and ever Amen.
Please put me in ur prayers � guyz.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Ilerioluwa02: 7:39am On Jan 16, 2021
100% YES.

No doubts
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by moses320(m): 7:41am On Jan 16, 2021
The person am with right now is las girlfriend and I pray our dream work out for us I love her die and she does same in return
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 16, 2021
Nope.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Dreamliner787(m): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2021
I need time
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by crafteck(m): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:
Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around.

You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more.

You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you.

When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement.

They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful.

There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are.

The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever.

Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all.

A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby.

Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do.

Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible.

You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end.

Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.

All these are stories, love, feelings, emotions, humans, these are dynamics, so many variables as time goes on...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by SIONKPO1(m): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by AleAirHub(m): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2021
I have no answer because the last healthy relationship I had ended in 2018 since then, MIND YOUR BUSINESS & FOCUS is my name. grin grin grin
Relationship setting in Nigeria is like a village problem only 0.1% make to a happy home at last. cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by crafteck(m): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by humilitypays(m): 7:43am On Jan 16, 2021
humblemikel:
Until God restructure Love
I'm not loving again.
This is not the way our parents meet love.
Love now is like a game of throne, filled with premium Tears.
Love has been defeated, broken and smashed.
We are just using the pieces to deceive each other. cry
lol, and do you know why it is like that Its civilisation!!!

Ladies are looking for kudi, ego, baba olowo, while guys are looking for factory fitted milk factory with dangling buttocks to grab...

The result of this is that guys feel ladies have no love to give to an average guy who doesn't have enough kudi, so they just do all they can to grab the Owo abi ego and once they do, they go into the world and start a fishing of big bomboms and big breasssts to suckle and diggle for fun, no more commitment.

It can only get worst, so don't expect things to get better just live your life and be happy however you chose to live it cos life is too short

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Icekyng: 7:45am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

Can you date the person you don't love?
People have mind to do that.
Dating is now a thing of fun

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Favour22amaka(f): 7:45am On Jan 16, 2021
People person like me are just reading lovely comments.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Daewhome(m): 7:46am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:
Hello Cuties and Fellas!

Let's talk about LOVE!

Nowadays, all we see is unstable relationship and broken homes/marriages.

People don't even want to get married any more. They just want someone they can pay and have fun with, with no string attached.

My question is, the person you're dating currently, can you marry him or her?

Whether your answer is YES or NO, please share your reasons with us.

Well, as for me, I am single at the moment and I'm not searching.

Let's hear you out. We want to learn.

nah,i can't marry someone who talks lengthy on phone with guys...never!
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by humilitypays(m): 7:49am On Jan 16, 2021
AleAirHub:
I have no answer because the last healthy relationship I had ended in 2018 since then, MIND YOUR BUSINESS & FOCUS is my name. grin grin grin
Relationship setting in Nigeria is like a village problem only 0.1% make to a happy home at last. cool
Not just in Nigeria bro. Relationship all over the world now is a joke, its all about selfishness - ladies are focused on how much they can get from a guy while guys are focused on how many times they can fvck in return for their expenses on the chick.

Romantic love never existed, its a fallacy, a tool designed for manipulation. Love is a hoax, a very big fallacy!

People only claim they are in love when they meet someone that have all the qualities they have been wishing for....as soon they meet such a person, they allow their selfish heart to pretend that it has fallen in love. Remove those qualities that made them selfishly fall in love, and they will tell you they have fallen out of love.

Love have no rules. Love is not selfish. Love does not care about qualities or gains.

If romantic love is real, why can't we see the daughter of a President marry a crippled poor guy

Why can't we see a rich handsome guy marry a blind village girl

The only true love that exist happens between mother and child. Father and child. Every other love na fallacy!!! shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Funny Valentine Pictures. / Happy World Sexual Purity Day / Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.