Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! (92511 Views)

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by codedphyness(m): 7:17am On Jan 17, 2021
chatinent:
I'm interested in the documentary first.
Quote it for me.

she shouldn't have say it out
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by loswhite(m): 7:18am On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:
It's not right for her to make such a statement. It just goes to show how shallow some peoples' brains can be.

Does She think rape is pleasurable? For all she knows, the lady would have still died from being raped by those hefty men or worst still gotten infected with a deadly disease or ended with an unwanted pregnancy that will torment her for life.

The lady died a hero. And her death didn't go unavenged. so why is your wife saying she died for nothing?? She's narrow minded and cheap. You're not overreacting. In fact, if you can, show her my comment, let her learn how to reason and talk in matters like this.

"Put yourself in her position.
Some female robbers storm your home and demand that you sleep with them or get killed.
Your answer to this poser will determine whether you're sensible or just plain dumb.
So, because she's married to you, she should die senselessly abi?" Please answer this question for me

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Munzy14(m): 7:20am On Jan 17, 2021
Nothing weh laziness no fit cause...grin

From sitting down to watch a recorder movie, to think about rubbish after an insensitive talk...smh

OP your head is messed already... Some ladies and careless talk sef.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Midas01: 7:23am On Jan 17, 2021
You're even talking of two months. My sister's friend lost her sister and in less than a week, the husband had distributed the children to his late wife's sisters in different states.

I just pity women that want to kill themselves over men.

LadySarah:
grin

you can stage a real one and watch her moan too.

Let her die as a matyr so you can be fulfilled then 3 mths later that church sister will start bringing you food, helping you take care of the kids and 9 mths later get married to her.

See my female tenant that died ,her husband is already disturbing the children about remarrying in less than 2 mths.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by loswhite(m): 7:23am On Jan 17, 2021
nedekid:

The wife talks without sense. Certainly not smart.
While we agree it is survival instinct, there was no point in her mentioning what she will do faced with such situation.
Somethings best left silent.
Put yourself in the ops shoe, how will you feel if wife says such?
Its just like a man saying he will die to protect his wife, yet we know most men wount. But you do not go telling your wife to her face you wount die for her.
lol why won't you tell her? Nobody is dying for anybody

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Successmind(m): 7:26am On Jan 17, 2021
If u love your wife, u will not have imagine she should die for a rape, while friends and family pester you to marry a second wife..... I would even beg her to allow for two rounds as far as she's going to be alive..... What if they say if she no gree they will kill the husband?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:26am On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:
It's not right for her to make such a statement. It just goes to show how shallow some peoples' brains can be.

Does She think rape is pleasurable? For all she knows, the lady would have still died from being raped by those hefty men or worst still gotten infected with a deadly disease or ended with an unwanted pregnancy that will torment her for life.

The lady died a hero. And her death didn't go unavenged. so why is your wife saying she died for nothing?? She's narrow minded and cheap. You're not overreacting. In fact, if you can, show her my comment, let her learn how to reason and talk in matters like this.

I disagree sister.. There is different between imagination and reality..what the woman said is just imagination,not reality,do you think,it is easy to slept with a strong man without death,even attacker can't do such.. Saying the woman is wrong is insincerity to womanhood,If the woman die,the man will continued his life..Do you know the real meaning of heroes? Heroes are fighter for Justice,not molestation or Abuse.In reality the woman in question can't do so.. therefore just misjudge the woman..It is just like your husband brought billions of cash at home,and you know, you ask for common #10000,and he refused..how do you feel?Imagine the thought that will be going on with you with that cash, please don't tell me you trust your husband or I don't care,in as much I have my money..All these,don't work out in reality..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by gozzlin: 7:31am On Jan 17, 2021
fati2001:

shocked

But when will you finally make an intelligent contribution to any topic instead of posting rubbish memes all over nairaland?! undecided
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by omonla10(m): 7:32am On Jan 17, 2021
Picture this:
if the options are
1. killing u
2. 6 guys raping ur wife..

Which would u choose.. U would rather die abi?
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by edoairways: 7:45am On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

Died an hero indeed! Those guys will repent and live a normal life while she rot in the grave

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 17, 2021
loswhite:
"Put yourself in her position.
Some female robbers storm your home and demand that you sleep with them or get killed.
Your answer to this poser will determine whether you're sensible or just plain dumb.
So, because she's married to you, she should die senselessly abi?" Please answer this question for me

Silly question and I can't answer such. You ask yourself and answer it.

You guys don't seem to understand my point of arguement. All I'm simply saying is that the woman shouldnt have said such before her husband it shows no regards for him. Simple.!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by bareal(m): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

How do you want her to say it? If she dies, you marry another woman, and she leaving her kids behind. For God sake Sir, reason it!

An instance, ain't it the same marryin a non virgin girl?

She was still going to die anyways.....6 hefty men is enough to kill her off.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Goodzinny: 7:53am On Jan 17, 2021
You are just looking for trouble where there is none.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 17, 2021
humblemikel:

Shut up there...
Will you die for your virgina to stay alive?
Abi will the husband die if the ball was in his court.?
No one prays for such nightmares
So don't come here to condemn someone's wife to feel good about yourself.
God forbid, if this happens to you, they robbers won't even ask twice and you have already succumb.
Nobody prays for bad thing.

If you're intellingent enough, you'll know my argument is not about the lady that died but about the woman that spilled trash. Like you, it would have been better if she kept shut and only prayed such doesn't happen again.

Rotten things everywhere.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

I love what you said. My ex once said she rather die than allow any man or men to rape her. Because of this guy's situation, I regret breaking up with her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2021
Nothing wrong with what she said but pray against such occurence not to happen. It is not a good experience.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

If you're intellingent enough, you'll know my argument is not about the lady that died but about the woman that spilled trash. Like you, it would have been better if she kept shut and only prayed such doesn't happen again.

Rotten things everywhere.
How do I chat privately with this lady? I have never done this before.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by kalu61(m): 8:05am On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

you again

Ya, she may have been very honest with her answer but such statement are not worth saying.

I'm not against her opinion but the fact that she lacked empathy to her fellow woman to the point of saying she died for nothing may be what's killing the ops.

Ops may be thinking he is not worth dying for.
Rape trauma isn't same as sex talk more with six men talking their turns in the presence of the man. Some marriage don't survive or just a living dead afterwards. The trauma is unbeatable.

Her lack of empathy and statement is what l will critizise her for. Vert careless to say she died for nothing.

Don't mind those saying nonsense. If you intelligent person.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by deavicky(m): 8:07am On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

u don't know what u are saying. Hero in Nigeria. I would like u to mention one Hero in Nigeria. Even the invisible Hero passed in our national anthem people are not happy with them.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Wunna: 8:09am On Jan 17, 2021
Canadianelenu:
Recently, the increase in armed robberies and banditry has become a disturbing trend in Nigeria. It is even more horrendous when the men of the underworld not only steal when they attack but will also rape any unfortunate female caught in the invasion.

My wife and I were watching a real life crime documentary one evening and in the documentary, a lady was shot and killed after resisting rape advances from 6 men who invaded her residence.

Fortunately, the criminals were later caught using forensic evidence and paraded by law enforcement. These men were tough looking strongly built men who no doubts would have torn the lady apart if they had succeeded in raping her.

However, the shocker was when my wife of 4 years said, and I quote “she just died for nothing and has caused her family a lot of grief...if it were me, I would just let them have their way and live to see another day”.

Although this sounded very right, it also sounded very wrong at the same time and has since been messing with my head as I cannot get the picture out of my mind. We could both see that they were 6 hefty men and yet she felt she should have................

Ladies, am I over reacting and men, what do you think? How can something feel so right and so wrong simultaneously?
Overreacting over trash. All these grown up babies in men form sefembarassed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by GetMeRight: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2021
ubola:
You are myopic in your reasoning. You live to fight another day. A lady in my neighborhood was hacked to death for refusing to let go her iPhone in a robbery situation. She died and the phone was still taken, now how do you justify this.

Losing iPhone and being raped by six men are not the same thing. The lady who was killed in the story above defended her honour, not comparable to anything. Many rape victims also ended up taking their own life, it's something nobody planned for.
So, the lady in the story made the right decision, the Op wife also went for what she considered best option for her. But she should have kept that decision to herself since it was hypothetical situation
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Wunna: 8:12am On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

Trash making noise. Something that you can't do you're becoming a chief advisor on it. Tueh embarassed
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by SirGod: 8:16am On Jan 17, 2021
You see, as a Godly couple, you dont discuss what is ungodly. This interaction almost cause you your joyful marriage. When God says desist from evil, is not for him 'God' to be happy but you as human. Evil communication corrupt good manner. Instead, look for motivational movie that will noture your mariage so far you and your spouse can not control or maintain the effect that the emotions may bring.

You see, as a Godly couple, you dont discuss what is ungodly. This interaction almost cause you your joyful marriage. When God says desist from evil, is not for him 'God' to be happy but you as human. Evil communication corrupt good manner. Instead, look for motivational movie that will noture your mariage so far you and your spouse can not control or maintain the effect that the emotions may bring.

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Cutiekatty: 8:16am On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

. Madam expensive, have you ever been in such a situation before? When you have to choose between your dignity and staying alive? My wife was a victim when she was still younger she have to survive and stay alive, if not I will not be married to the best woman in the world, I know its not easy but she trusted me enough to let me know of her predicament it took me years and hard work at least she is alive today to be the mother of my beautiful kids...same goes for us men, some rubbers can actually rape the man in the presence off the wife in such case bros will you hate yourself or try to survive? Death in Nigeria is death no heroism. Don't blame her for her surviver instinct believe me if it was u. U will do the same. The timing and Mode of presentation may be wrong but believe me she is 100% right and realistic

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Poland2050: 8:16am On Jan 17, 2021
Your wife is a cheap slut. She is not suppose to make such statement. She think rape is pleasurable she no even fear six heavy men they will unleash the wide pussy to nonsense she get contact a big disease, unwanted pregnancy, death. The way she sound she is ready to Bleep every tom dick an harry anytime, anyday , you have to be watch full. Who quote me for saying truth hug transformer.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Cutiekatty: 8:20am On Jan 17, 2021
LadySarah:
grin

you can stage a real one and watch her moan too.

Let her die as a matyr so you can be fulfilled then 3 mths later that church sister will start bringing you food, helping you take care of the kids and 9 mths later get married to her.

See my female tenant that died ,her husband is already disturbing the children about remarrying in less than 2 mths.

God bless u my sister. And may God punish that your tenant, the thunder wey go strike am dey buy banana for ore
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Cutiekatty: 8:33am On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

Silly question and I can't answer such. You ask yourself and answer it.

You guys don't seem to understand my point of arguement. All I'm simply saying is that the woman shouldnt have said such before her husband it shows no regards for him. Simple.!

O yea generation of zee world get sense. Realistic 6 vs 2. I have seen it happened before on my way to abuja back in 2010 these ladies were robbed and raped on the road while every other passengers watch from afar, with better AK7 beside ur ear u won't be saying this. Pray it doesn't happen to you. Psychologically she is mentally ready to handle herself in such an event just in case. Don't blame her for being real and her surviver instinct.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by etrouble: 8:34am On Jan 17, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
grin
Chill Bros. Assuming it's reversed and you were in such life and death situation and you have seen this criminals kill someone who resisted, will you resist too? I bet your answer is NO.
Stop being petty abeg. Go find better thing use your time do before your wife see you finish. cheesy grin

You are the best
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by etrouble: 8:36am On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

I salute you. This is also fantastic
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by chatinent: 8:36am On Jan 17, 2021
Em5:

Ee be like you know it could be cooked up story. Let him refer the documentary.

I wouldn't want to conclude so I demanded he cleared my doubts.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by abbiboy: 8:41am On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

For ur mind u ave said something sensible,if u were to be ur sister I will beat the spirit of foolishness out of ur soul...very dumb assumption.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by LINTUNE(m): 8:42am On Jan 17, 2021
Canadianelenu:
Recently, the increase in armed robberies and banditry has become a disturbing trend in Nigeria. It is even more horrendous when the men of the underworld not only steal when they attack but will also rape any unfortunate female caught in the invasion.

My wife and I were watching a real life crime documentary one evening and in the documentary, a lady was shot and killed after resisting rape advances from 6 men who invaded her residence.

Fortunately, the criminals were later caught using forensic evidence and paraded by law enforcement. These men were tough looking strongly built men who no doubts would have torn the lady apart if they had succeeded in raping her.

However, the shocker was when my wife of 4 years said, and I quote “she just died for nothing and has caused her family a lot of grief...if it were me, I would just let them have their way and live to see another day”.

Although this sounded very right, it also sounded very wrong at the same time and has since been messing with my head as I cannot get the picture out of my mind. We could both see that they were 6 hefty men and yet she felt she should have................

Ladies, am I over reacting and men, what do you think? How can something feel so right and so wrong simultaneously?
oga, u seriously have a problem..I'm sure u are the type that will flee like a coward when arm robbers visit ur home, leaving ur family at their own peril..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.