Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! (92567 Views)

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by KhingPaul(m): 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
cayorday89:
She is very wrong for saying that, and if you both eventually find yourselves in such situation and she agrees to the demand of the robbers just to stay alive and you can't bear it, just take your own life.. Case settled..

Gbam!!! The matter don solve e self.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Ugandatales: 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
Heartdanny:
So you would want her to resist them and die? [b]kwata kwata [/b]6months you don marry another wife and soon we will be hearing "stepmother poured hot water on a child of 10yrs and the father joined in beating the child"

Please, what's the meaning of kwata kwata?
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Godbless3(m): 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
If the documentary was about the lady fighting for an expensive phone, jewelry etc and was killed by the robbers and your wife made the same statement "if it was me, i would have let go of the possession and live".
I bet you, you would have been happy with her but because kpekus is involve, you dey para ni.
The rape alone will be unbearable to her but at least she would have her life and she is a smart lady.
If i be you, i for knack her till that pain get out of your mind.
You be want make she die and you remarry or have free way in and out?

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Alexaonfleek: 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
Canadianelenu:
Recently, the increase in armed robberies and banditry has become a disturbing trend in Nigeria. It is even more horrendous when the men of the underworld not only steal when they attack but will also rape any unfortunate female caught in the invasion.

My wife and I were watching a real life crime documentary one evening and in the documentary, a lady was shot and killed after resisting rape advances from 6 men who invaded her residence.

Fortunately, the criminals were later caught using forensic evidence and paraded by law enforcement. These men were tough looking strongly built men who no doubts would have torn the lady apart if they had succeeded in raping her.

However, the shocker was when my wife of 4 years said, and I quote “she just died for nothing and has caused her family a lot of grief...if it were me, I would just let them have their way and live to see another day”.

Although this sounded very right, it also sounded very wrong at the same time and has since been messing with my head as I cannot get the picture out of my mind. We could both see that they were 6 hefty men and yet she felt she should have................

Ladies, am I over reacting and men, what do you think? How can something feel so right and so wrong simultaneously?
You are wicked lol.
So you'd rather your wife be dead then 1 month later you pay bride price for another woman.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by delishpot: 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
Bluffly:
The truth is raping a woman is different from raping a man. It will be easy for the wife to get over the raping of her husband but may not be easy for the husband to get over the picture. In that situation this guys will deposit all there semen inside her. Though give or take both are exposed to possible diseases.

I pray for you reading this post that may you and your family never find yourself in an impossible situation. May you never experience such in Jesus name.

Men get sodomised oga. I am sure if robbers come to your house and knack you through back door and still deposit all their sperm in your anus just to humiliate you, in presence of your wife you will understand that sexual assault can happen to men and women. How you guys decide what is easy for women to get over baffles me. Women look tbe other way mostly because that is what society expects from them not because naturally they dont care. They also have been traimed to stand tall and fight for the one they love no matter what. So dont think because they manage to pull throigh it means they did it without much to no effort.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by CheedyJ(m): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
CalliDora1:
It's not right for her to make such a statement. It just goes to show how shallow some peoples' brains can be.

Does She think rape is pleasurable? For all she knows, the lady would have still died from being raped by those hefty men or worst still gotten infected with a deadly disease or ended with an unwanted pregnancy that will torment her for life.

The lady died a hero. And her death didn't go unavenged. so why is your wife saying she died for nothing?? She's narrow minded and cheap. You're not overreacting. In fact, if you can, show her my comment, let her learn how to reason and talk in matters like this.

I know you’re just being silly or rather playing to d gallery .. no be only Hero na Trophy..

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Walk(f): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
Men, most of you don't know your problems and start overthinking something else.

What you should be thinking about is making sure such scenario never occur. You can do this easily by making more money and living in a secured area.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Femich18(m): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
briggson07:

So how far out relationship u no girls once u toast her n it fails u are no friend anymore
It doesn't matter. If she the matured type it doesn't stop anything. It's better you try your shot than keeping it in mind. It's better asking her out and receiving a No than not telling her at all..
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Shattuck(m): 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
it's not that serious I think you should just let it go, and I also think she shouldn't have made such statement also, people react to things differently I think it was insensitive to blame a rape victim even though we know compromise could have been made to save her life.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by KnightsTemplar(m): 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
Men.....Oga you, you wan die? Abeg free the woman, don't blame her at all.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
She's cheating on you. Divorce her. How dare she say that? You're a bloody simp.
Take the redpill.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Bluffly: 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
delishpot:

Men get sodomised oga. I am sure if robbers come to your house and knack you through back door just to humiliate you, in presence of your wife you will understand that sexual assault can happen to men and women.

What was said here is not sodomy. If that is what you want to bring in say it with your senses intact and not in a stupid manner saying if they come to your house and not my house.

Please shift

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Jfkito: 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
This hard time that people are thinking of how to cater for their families, OP is havouring imaginary thing against his wife. Wake up!
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by NiRfreak(m): 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
StPete:

Your comment has been the most honest and reasonable so far. I mean for crissake, why would a lady just assume rape is pleasurable except of course she's intrigued by the pleasure of it. She wasn't even supposed to make such comments even if she had harboured it in her head
Her comment was the stupidest, followed by yours.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by micflo28(m): 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
Sir, your wife did nothing wrong, it's called survival instinct, you may hate her for the utterrance but it's just her trying to survive. It's life against marriage. She needs to survive atleast for her kids. That she said so does not make her loose, as a security personnel, when in danger, cooperation with the criminals becomes a survival skill. You are outnumbered and helpless. Just keep praying for your families continued protection.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by EndRape2(f): 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
She said what she said ,and she is right, when you people keep quoting what your woman says, you will keep having headach she said it, it does not mean she will accept if it happen to her,
Besides she has right to her choices.

huote author=Canadianelenu post=98116962]Recently, the increase in armed robberies and banditry has become a disturbing trend in Nigeria. It is even more horrendous when the men of the underworld not only steal when they attack but will also rape any unfortunate female caught in the invasion.

My wife and I were watching a real life crime documentary one evening and in the documentary, a lady was shot and killed after resisting rape advances from 6 men who invaded her residence.

Fortunately, the criminals were later caught using forensic evidence and paraded by law enforcement. These men were tough looking strongly built men who no doubts would have torn the lady apart if they had succeeded in raping her.

However, the shocker was when my wife of 4 years said, and I quote “she just died for nothing and has caused her family a lot of grief...if it were me, I would just let them have their way and live to see another day”.

Although this sounded very right, it also sounded very wrong at the same time and has since been messing with my head as I cannot get the picture out of my mind. We could both see that they were 6 hefty men and yet she felt she should have................

Ladies, am I over reacting and men, what do you think? How can something feel so right and so wrong simultaneously?[/quote]
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Bluffly: 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
Canadianelenu:
Recently, the increase in armed robberies and banditry has become a disturbing trend in Nigeria. It is even more horrendous when the men of the underworld not only steal when they attack but will also rape any unfortunate female caught in the invasion.

Ladies, am I over reacting and men, what do you think? How can something feel so right and so wrong simultaneously?
She may not mean it. Forget it and move on. Women hardly think through their thoughts before uttering.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kingstanding:
. She should have kept silent, whatever she would do if she found herself in that position should have been in her heart.
Cellotape her mouth. Lord and master.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
Canadianelenu:

She's sending a subtle message to you. If you don't get it, then forget it.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by NiRfreak(m): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
jeesprecy:
Rape can be traumatic. She probably said that cause she doesn’t know the trauma attached to rape but also death isn’t an option too. May we not find ourselves in duct situations like that.
Ogbeni pick one option and stop hiding under big big grammar to spew thrash. Or just tell us rape is more painful and traumatic than death.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Solexgzy(m): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hardgun:
She was right at the wrong time.
thank you
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by adeadeyera(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Roon9:

I didn't see your comment before stating exactly the same thing. The OP is highly delusional

It just further proves how selfish we humans are.
As in, I don't even understand the fuss.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by olaboy3332: 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13001093_4515036_pngcb33d255ebcc9947273ee47be5ff4fb4 Nice nairaland clone. everybody can moderate on the site
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Princedapace(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Oga, I understand your pains. It is annoying but bro, pls take ur family out of Nigeria. Even if na small peaceful African country, move them there. Nigeria is messed up bro. Stuff like this may happen. Even if na Ghana, go. Nigeria is never recovering again. It is a lost battle.

I like prevention than cure bro.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by adeadeyera(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Op is just been too sensitive....I bet he won't hesitate to allow them female rubbers take turn...lol!

You dey mind am?
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by delishpot: 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Bluffly:

What was said here is not sodomy. If that is what you want to bring in say it with your senses intact and not in a stupid manner saying if they come to your house and not my house.

Please shift

Hahahahha why e pain you like this?

Sexual assault na sexual assault. So, a man can be raped by men too. This ignorance you parade as wisdom will not work for you in real life. Like I said, wait until they knock at your door and rape you then we will know how easily your wife will forget it

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
delishpot:

This is why some lies are good for the sake of peace sha grin

All these women married to small boys need to learn how to talk in their presence.
She should have just lied about rather dying than allow them and when the situation arrives in real life she calmly submit and sare her life if rhey refuse to hear her plea for mercy. cry thrn I am sure you would dump her afterwards based on your inability to get the picture off your mind for ordi ary movie talkless of in real life coolfcos you would expect her to ve killed and celebrated
(maybe) in your heart as a good wife.
Exactly. Too many boys getting married who can't handle the bones life throw. This one probably don dey suspect him wife.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by emerged01(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Oga no let am pain you. Even you will deny your wife at the point of death. Ma se oju aye.
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by kazeemay(m): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
who die help better be still bro
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by ubola: 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
Dididrumz:
There are so many things in life that should be left on-said even though they are true/facts.

But then you shouldn't be thinking about it or reacting to it.
It's not a serious issue.
This is why you should marry your friend. There's nothing I and my wife doesn't talk about except our past sex life as singles. ops wife is very smart and I like such women. If it was my wife I would have been first to ask what she learnt from the movie, and I wouldn't expect less than what ops wife said, at the end we'll laugh over it. Some men are always forming boss on simple issues cos of ego problem.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by NiRfreak(m): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
jeesprecy:
Rape can be traumatic. She probably said that cause she doesn’t know the trauma attached to rape but also death isn’t an option too. May we not find ourselves in duct situations like that.
Ogbeni why not pick one option and stop hiding under big big grammar to spew thrash. Or just tell us rape is more painful and traumatic than death. Rubbish
Re: My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! by LastProphet: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
CalliDora1:
It's not right for her to make such a statement. It just goes to show how shallow some peoples' brains can be.

Does She think rape is pleasurable? For all she knows, the lady would have still died from being raped by those hefty men or worst still gotten infected with a deadly disease or ended with an unwanted pregnancy that will torment her for life.

The lady died a hero. And her death didn't go unavenged. so why is your wife saying she died for nothing?? She's narrow minded and cheap. You're not overreacting. In fact, if you can, show her my comment, let her learn how to reason and talk in matters like this.

Mumu, you can give the advice to your daughters so they can be heroes.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.