Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,699 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (205782 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
Lakeview:
. Why are they trying to invade my home. They invaded my compound, they were so many, humans, what I saw was so vivid, who were they. They invaded the compound, now they wanted to invade the house, one went passed through the window burglary into the kitchen, i took him and threw him out and locked the window, I went with one big muscular guy who was with me to the front door and we pushed and locked the door away from those that were trying to press in.

What are these people, are they demons? Or what?
... they aren't demons but ur past or ur future. Now this dreams is why wisemen hallucinate a lot and stop saying " God forbid " like market women .

In my world ...ur thought will be if this in my dream happens in reality what will I do? That's one of the merits of dream it brings ur past and ur future , one day u shall see same scenario in reality and you shall call it deja Vu but it's not , because u shall disturb ur brains were you experienced this

AND DONT LET RELIGIOUS PEOPLE TELL U THAT ITS DEMONIC ATTACK because THEY WILL PLANT DEMONS ON UR HEAD AGAINST U.

NOTE: WE HAVE DEMONS WE PLAY WITH IN OUR VARIOUS HEADS NO MATTER HOW GOOD U ARE...WHEN PASTORS COMES WITH THEIR LIES AND U FALL FOR IT , THE DEMONS WILL GO AGAINST U ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...how do you come about it ?
Aliens are on earth in tundra sobre waiting for NATO to make a slip.
There are still more I'm dishing out as they come by. The net is filled with so many hidden knowledge that I will be bringing here for your perusal.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sojourner2001:

Ormo

What's your next action plan
... To mind my business on him forever . What I saw aren't immortals but supreme forces.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ahasco:

There are still more I'm dishing out as they come by. The net is filled with so many hidden knowledge that I will be bringing here for your perusal.
I can't wait my good ahasco
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Leiylau:
Who can explain this powerful photo
Just tryna understand if our sun goes round or on an unendless journey? ������

Sporad8 sisterfire
...Young queen

Nothing moves straight to nowhere in the space and universe.

THE SU_N U SEE THERE MOVES ROUND IN MIL-KY WAY AND THE MWG MOVES ROUND AMONGSTS MANY MILKY WAY GALAXY , NON MOVES STRAIGHT
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
SisterFire:
Leiylau
PapaNnamdi
Sojourner2001
Homegirl Rekhina

Their is an Antichrist universal codes movie titled " FREE GUY " it's a reptilian movie produced after several back lashes from Britain , us and Israel
It exposes life of ignorant humanity , atheists and the brain user who is the free guy ,
Not only that the players represented the immortals whom some refused to play neutral which will see mankind suffer so much , while d other yoked mankind with bitterness, the movie is a must for who ever that seeks truth

Antoin played as Jehovah the satan
His loyal salary workers played angels & demons
The 3 best friends who had paradise stolen by antoin( Jehovah ) but was retrieved is the kind immortals
The freeguy is the otem who has links with those beyond the immortals
Those who believed in him are good brain users who made paradise ( vosod )
The assassins , killers, bloody robbers etc who does what they were programmed with that will kill freeguy at sight are 96% humanity who believed in Religion , discrimination from it and hate on monsters
Their are games character played by people how Jehovah my dad wanted earth
And their are ones game game characters lived freelife that's how good immortals wants earth
IF I DONT EXPLAIN U WONT UNDERSTAND

I've watched this movie..., but this time I'm gonna connect the dot
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by fman(m): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...Young queen

Nothing moves straight to nowhere in the space and universe.

THE SU_N U SEE THERE MOVES ROUND IN MIL-KY WAY AND THE MWG MOVES ROUND AMONGSTS MANY MILKY WAY GALAXY , NON MOVES STRAIGHT
Yes, spiral movement.
Goes around and comes around
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
Has anyone here read the book "the biggest secret" by David Icke
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...Tell me something like seriously ??

I think therefore I become,

If a hacker gets hold of nairaland again, the Ransom will be in millions .

So yes hackers are trying everyday to hack nairalands remote servers, the day it happens,
Threads will be lost.
It has happened before.
This thread is of no usefulness to se*n and his crazy modds
So it won't be a priority when they are trying to comeback online..

Just thinking in the past.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...I am happy we are going back to days of the medieval era .
Maybe One day we( maybe 5 of us ) shall gather in Abuja for a week ,we shall enjoy ourselves and the expense will be on me .

And do not worry cos I won't seduce anyone cos I might dress like a tomboy grin

Mamma the mama .

Let's hope you dress like a tomboy grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
Leiylau:
What must we do to save our thread. smiley
Can you explain who pastor Td Joshua was? Was he on TikTok or YouTube .
Forgive my late responses,

Some ignorant souls be quoting me in large numbers on another thread about ritual money, I made them understand they ar contracting their souls to unknown gods without knowing hence the multiple mentions, I couldn't see the ónes from this thread.

TB Joshua was a "man of god" who allegedly died in his sleep here in Nigeria .

About the thread,
I am just paranoid,
Cos I learn from mistakes,
Nairaland was hacked in the past and so much was lost..
Only a mod can backup all pages easily,

Doing it without backend permission will take weeks.
300pages plus...

Let's just hope nothing happens,

I will find alternatives to backup this thread..
I'm just really occupied atm
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:41am On Sep 18, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

I think therefore I become,

If a hacker gets hold of nairaland again, the Ransom will be in millions .

So yes hackers are trying everyday to hack nairalands remote servers, the day it happens,
Threads will be lost.
It has happened before.
This thread is of no usefulness to se*n and his crazy modds
So it won't be a priority when they are trying to comeback online..

Just thinking in the past.
... Let that not bother you my dear cheesy
The thread shall be in our soul forever
We don't do things of the costumes here.

I shall be watching you grow in light and clusters during which you shall teach others universal codes ,things of the spirit and truth of nature . In the next ten lives on earth and other planets you shall teach them cultures of separate planets ...you will do that not me...

Do not fear seu.n's insensitivity ok
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:48am On Sep 18, 2022
Ahasco:

I've watched this movie..., but this time I'm gonna connect the dot
... that movie is massive just like animal farm.
Suzylasexy and chom4real insulted me when I introduced animal farm to them ,they read page 1 and curse me to never have sense in life.
Same with chipotak who looked at me same way a wiseman will look at a goat trying to make sense when I talked about freeguy. Not all runsgirls are stupid.

IDPs In the north record more births than portharcourt ...those who rejected freeguy and animal farm shall be born in Idp ,that's how it works

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 7:11am On Sep 18, 2022
SisterFire:
I can't wait my good ahasco
Hello SisterFire, Myself(I share similar experience) and PapaNnamdi, seek your opinion on this Subject Matter, Am sure you must have missed it. Here - (Don't ignore please)
PapaNnamdi:
This happened in 2018, she replied in 2019.. that's why I put screenshots so ppl can see it's not made up
I had a dream then, in the dream I was in an apartment that wasn't mine, still trying to understand how I got there I walked around the apartment to admire what's in it, and there I saw a table photo frame siting on the shelf, I picked it up and saw a dark slim lady smiling in the photo, I didn't knw her , I flipped the photo and saw a name and surname and woke up immediately..
Surprised and curious at the same time I quickly logged in fbk and searched for the name so I don't forget it, and the results amazed me, there where alot of ppl with the name, older women, fat girls , light skinned girls and all about 6 of them but my amazement was that her face was the first on the result list,
A face I never ever seen in my life I saw in a dream first with a name.
I messaged her to know if she was real . And thats the screenshot above.
Sisterfire any idea why I had this kind of experience?
Church ppl back then we're saying she is my spiritual wife, I should go for deliverance and all.. I just let it die down after sometime and forgot about it.
Had Gaia been a winged creature married to yaweh, Later She reincarnated has a 6ft human and married.
What will be the fate of the Man?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by fman(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2022
SisterFire:
Suzylasexy and chom4real insulted me when I introduced animal farm to them ,they read page 1 and curse me to never have sense in life.
Same with chipotak who looked at me same way a wiseman will look at a goat trying to make sense when I talked about freeguy. Not all runsgirls are stupid.

IDPs In the north record more births than portharcourt ...those who rejected freeguy and animal farm shall be born in Idp ,that's how it works

i read animal farm in ss1
As a literature student...
It had a lot of pun!
Though the author had a pseudo name.
But in reality animal farm talked about the government of humanity..
I remember old Benjamin
I will read it again to refresh my memory lane.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Lakeview: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2022
SisterFire:
... they aren't demons but ur past or ur future. Now this dreams is why wisemen hallucinate a lot and stop saying " God forbid " like market women .

In my world ...ur thought will be if this in my dream happens in reality what will I do? That's one of the merits of dream it brings ur past and ur future , one day u shall see same scenario in reality and you shall call it deja Vu but it's not , because u shall disturb ur brains were you experienced this

AND DONT LET RELIGIOUS PEOPLE TELL U THAT ITS DEMONIC ATTACK because THEY WILL PLANT DEMONS ON UR HEAD AGAINST U.

NOTE: WE HAVE DEMONS WE PLAY WITH IN OUR VARIOUS HEADS NO MATTER HOW GOOD U ARE...WHEN PASTORS COMES WITH THEIR LIES AND U FALL FOR IT , THE DEMONS WILL GO AGAINST U ,
unmmh OK, thanks.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by daharry(m): 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
SisterFire:

SO while I was away I had a business transaction with an old friend who was referred to me by a mutual friend..
So since I know this guy from waay back..
I had to give him the product he asked for on a promise he'd pay at a later date (a mistake in my part I admit)..
When the day came up, he didn't pay so I had to call him the next day reminding him of his payment.

He asked for my account number,and I sent to him but few days later still no alert...
So I was very ANGRY I mean very ANGRY so I picked up my phone and I called the mutual friend telling him I don't want to set my eyes on the guy owing me if not I might harass him grin..

Now the interring part is, when I slept at night I had a dream where I found myself in front of my church on a very dark night..
Although I could tell there where other people too in the dream but I didn't care to take note,
I saw this friend who was owing me,standing in front of me..
And all I could tell from his body language was that he was trying to explain why he hasn't paid me till now. Mind you although he may have said something along the line but I didn't hear no word..
All I saw was his expression.. and at that spot I felt a soft spot for him..
He later paid me the money on the spot still in my dreams though grin

NOW TODAY I SAW THIS FRIEND OWING ME AND HE PAID ME THE MONEY..

TURNS OUT HE RAN INTO TROULBE.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2001: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
SisterFire:
... To mind my business on him forever . What I saw aren't immortals but supreme forces.

But I thought supreme forced had no business with trapping souls??�

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
Rekhina:

He is alike a son and hubby to her
almost Same age as vivian's first daughter .

The son part was always what Vivian said she wanted and he plays that very well even on Nairaland it's quite clear. Nonetheless that's a ter5rible reason for ushering in chronic bad habits into one's life.

Gambling can be addictive. It wrecks fortunes and relationships all the time. Besides that guy is a chronic trialist and of all the tribe he hates most it's her tribe... Igbo. So you are now telling me this guy can still love an igbo women completely? You gotta be kidding me.

Only Vivian knows what she really wanted to have allowed herself be tied down legally to this character. Because if it was only a kid and good sex only young guys were many to give her that without all the bad elements attached?
I dey here dey vex with her for like 2 years now she knows exactly where all that angry energy is coming from.. she is no fool. I'm not much older than Phillip sef. Why she no ask then compare the result with that ode?

Like i said na she know wetin she want and all i can say is good luck.
But omo tell that useless ode that if i see his monikers anywhere i will surely dedicate time and energy to bite his head off.

I'm outta here!

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 12:36am On Sep 19, 2022
BigCowHornn:

The son part was always what Vivian said she wanted and he plays that very well even on Nairaland it's quite clear. Nonetheless that's a ter5rible reason for ushering in chronic bad habits into one's life.

Gambling can be addictive. It wrecks fortunes and relationships all the time. Besides that guy is a chronic trialist and of all the tribe he hates most it's her tribe... Igbo. So you are now telling me this guy can still love an igbo women completely? You gotta be kidding me.

Only Vivian knows what she really wanted to have allowed herself be tied down legally to this character. Because if it was only a kid and good sex only young guys were many to give her that without all the bad elements attached?
I dey here dey vex with her for like 2 years now she knows exactly where all that angry energy is coming from.. she is no fool. I'm not much older than Phillip sef. Why she no ask then compare the result with that ode?

But omo tell that useless ode that if i see his monikers anywhere i will surely dedicate time and energy to bite his head off.

I'm outta here!

Maybe the handsome n idle guy mastered the act of dickmatics cheesy You really don't know ur aunt Vivian she heed a lot from you in particular.

. ♪♪♪ if you ask me biggy
Na whom I go ask!
No be me go talk am e heavy for mouth ♪♪♪
Lmfao cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 1:10am On Sep 19, 2022
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 1:18am On Sep 19, 2022
BigCowHornn:

I'm outta here!

Innahi!!! Look probably you forgot she is a white goddess huh, she hates that title but she can't deny the fact.
And I can small jealousy in you from afar leave Phillipson alone ,what he does with his tongue can you do that if she throws her out to the street ? oh my bahd grin grin

You won't see him again because Vivian has banned him from nairaland because of his childishness and cat n rat wars between both of u

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 1:19am On Sep 19, 2022
Sojourner2001:

But I thought supreme forced had no business with trapping souls??�

For sure ! You made a good observation there .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2022
Sojourner2001:

But I thought supreme forces had no business with trapping souls??�
... Supreme W n aspects don't trapped souls my dear , they have no hand in that which religious gods, tb Joshua and I ,Vivian faced at the moment

What did Vivi meant by mentioning supreme forces then ? Rolls my eye seriously

Remember I told you the cage model was invented by a gifted ogbanje from Indian whom we know gifteds are supreme vessels and has no business with immortals and mere man , ( After this I will lay down my dark sight experience )

So my dear going by my research the prison model has unnatural prison system , which multiplies it's exit with speed of light and if u want to help soul there escape the cages automatically multiplies to 10,000 in a minute .

Supreme forces

Supreme W and his aspects has no business with this , Gifteds does their things INCONIEVANCE with science immortals who love humanity and tried to save them ,

and I don't know the great crime of tb Joshua to the locked up same place with gold faces?

The prison has galatical beings I named SUPREME FORCES guarding it from intruders, because I don't know them or heard about them and I know for sure they aren't unknown immortals ,

So for the 3rd time , Supreme W and his elements has no hands nor legs In this ,

Grand father as supreme W
His aids as Aspects
His Sons as Su_ns
His Grandsons as gifted

If I am one of the grand son and my grandfather warned me from attacking bad people just to sound woke ,I will attack then before he finishes his advice . This is why you have to be very careful be righteous is better to die than soil ur palms in blood yes gods don't meddle but gifteds has more powers than gods and they don't take no advice from the supreme
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2001: 8:56am On Sep 19, 2022
SisterFire:
... Supreme W n aspects don't trapped souls my dear , they have no hand in that which religious gods, tb Joshua and I ,Vivian faced at the moment

What did Vivi meant by mentioning supreme forces then ? Rolls my eye seriously

Remember I told you the cage model was invented by a gifted ogbanje from Indian whom we know gifteds are supreme vessels and has no business with immortals and mere man , ( After this I will lay down my dark sight experience )

So my dear going by my research the prison model has unnatural prison system , which multiplies it's exit with speed of light and if u want to help soul there escape the cages automatically multiplies to 10,000 in a minute .

Supreme forces

Supreme W and his aspects has no business with this , Gifteds does their things INCONIEVANCE with science immortals who love humanity and tried to save them ,

and I don't know the great crime of tb Joshua to the locked up same place with gold faces?

The prison has galatical beings I named SUPREME FORCES guarding it from intruders, because I don't know them or heard about them and I know for sure they aren't unknown immortals ,

So for the 3rd time , Supreme W and his elements has no hands nor legs In this ,

Grand father as supreme W
His aids as Aspects
His Sons as Su_ns
His Grandsons as gifted

If I am one of the grand son and my grandfather warned me from attacking bad people just to sound woke ,I will attack then before he finishes his advice . This is why you have to be very careful be righteous is better to die than soil ur palms in blood yes gods don't meddle but gifteds has more powers than gods and they don't take no advice from the supreme

Thanks for taking time to explain. T.B Joshua was a religious god from what you said and it is the gifted immortals and galatical beings. who trapped him. Alright.
Sounds interesting to me... Seems death is cool

Was he being tormented or just locked up?
If he could teleport could he escape?

Can you explain how come a god like him was bundled up and imprisoned. These guys are supposed to be super smart and possess super abilities. How come he couldn't japa

Maybe I didn't read through your sentence well you mentioned religious gods tb Joshua and you. So I believe you meant he was an immortal like you.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2001: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2022
Another question

I have been a victim of those people who step on buried charms and their legs get swollen.
I have seen relatives suffer the same too.
VOODOO

My question is, now that I have grown my lights to an extent can those buried charms and other voodoo shii still work on someone like me?

That reminds me. I went to church yesterday and I must say.... RELIGION WILL BE THE END OF NIGERIANS.
How could people be so daft upstairs. I even know more than these pastors on a normal gospel level
Anyways
It's annoying

If I were a Christian and I got lost and I needed to ask for directions from someone. Assuming I saw a fat chosen woman and I saw an alhaja dressed in their religious attire. My brain wouldn't even suggest to me that the alhajah is even a human being.... I would ask for directions from the chosen woman and same if I was a Muslim. Religious separation abi segregation.... We Nigerian humans have a long way to go
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2022
Dazzlingd 2days After papannamdi 's dream

By 10 am in the morning as usual after thinking very deep on tb Joshua ( that's when my dark sighting is perfect ) I went into a deep dark sighting by sighting faces of known animals and unknown animals together with the faces of serpenyalims and their creations cum reptilians , gnobs, berreyyi etcetera

Which goes like this each time after time
I WILL SEE THE FACE OF A GOAT WHICH MORPHS INTO A FACE OF A COW -COW INTO TIGER
TIGER INTO BEAR
BEAR INTO SNAKE
SNAKE INTO SERPENYA
SERPENYA INTO BERREYI
ETC

OR LIKE THE OTHER DAY
CHANGING OF PRECIOUS STONES ,

YET ANOTHER TIME
CHANGING OF HUMAN FACES I HAVE CAME ACCROSS ...

THIS FACES URSHERS ME INTO MY DEEP SIGHT

So after sighting those morphing animal faces ,I was standing with 3 humans( 2 males and a fair female in red skirt) who said they are my support, that I shudnt bother( and I know they are from these thread ) , after a minute I was standing in front of a white door then I told my human supports to look out and alert me when dangers from outside occurs and went in alone after rejecting their pleas to join me ( they were little and can't help me so I kept them at arms length but for lookouts )

When I entered through that door the inside looked like another world that has many water falls, rivers and few hills but the environments was coated in bronze ... Then I flew with my wings because I saw no steps but directions , then I saw 3 boxes immediately I tried to open it using my telekinesis power but the boxes multiplied to millions and I was so scared because it has golden sad faces in it pleading , then I saw in a arked structure( I can't explain that structure but it looks like a hole ) a dark ugly being as huge as 100ft creating small models of itself with the speed of light to attack me , then I knew trouble looms , then I flew pass the door to the outside and those creatures chased after me with some of the coffin looking boxes with faces,I told my human friends to hide ,
I flew for just 30metres and they caught me and hit me so hard with their power that I flew up in the sky in pains, at that moment whatever wings I had has been broken in pieces and when I came down they hit me hard and my three humans came out to help me ,maybe distracted those forces and I had to run in speed of li.ght to save myself .What makes the pain so bitter and biting is those tiny gold faces in those boxes ," it's like saying if u want them come n have them"

Mind you I initiated a wake up immediately when I sensed a danger Inside that door but I didn't wake up ,that made me run for my dear life , I do not run in my dream many decades back.
When I woked up I was in deep fever .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2022
Sojourner2001:

Thanks for taking time to explain. T.B Joshua was a religious god from what you said and it is the gifted immortals and galatical beings. who trapped him. Alright.
Sounds interesting to me... Seems death is cool

Was he being tormented or just locked up?
If he could teleport could he escape?

Can you explain how come a god like him was bundled up and imprisoned. These guys are supposed to be super smart and possess super abilities. How come he couldn't japa

Maybe I didn't read through your sentence well you mentioned religious gods tb Joshua and you. So I believe you meant he was an immortal like you.
... Nothing like gifted immortals , they are humans like u and me but have power over nature and Universe

Read my woto woto experience and know gods has no power over that confinement , "if u go u self u go collect " grin grin

Shey u wan collect ?
Aboy abi u wan collect ?
U be god abi oya take it grin grin

If no be humans that distracted those creatures wey they hit me bronze coffins with gold faces for my waist I would have be dead or paralysed , I believed nature used u guys to save me ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2022
Rekhina:

Maybe the handsome n idle guy mastered the act of dickmatics cheesy You really don't know ur aunt Vivian she heed a lot from you in particular.

. ♪♪♪ if you ask me biggy
Na whom I go ask!
No be me go talk am e heavy for mouth ♪♪♪
Lmfao cheesy

Mastered the act fo Dickmatrics? Lol

I have made love to more than 500 women in my time and at least 150 of them are women of other races and I didn't meet them here in Nigeria. In every country you go to there is something different they do about sex and most times it's a whole new experence.
The knowledge i have in my little finger, the experience, very few men do.

Let me give you an example, you and vivian keep reminding me how amazing you find anal sex. Do you know you are not the only women in that category? It's quite common in some lands and the term for it is... ass-erotic
There is a rare trick in Brazil that local women use in digging hell out that thing. Even the ones that are not ass erratic do it cos of how sweet it is for both the man and especially the women.
The woman who introduced me to it was a plump 33 year old blonde beauty, a single mom with 2 kids. She had multiple orgasm each time i fvcked her up the ass that way. EACH TIME!

Get this... that trick involves a food flask!!!! grin grin grin
I have never encountered that trick outside Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Want another example?
At age 21 I met a much older white lady who taught me how to fvck and give her serious orgasm super fast with just 2 fingers!
That was the only way to calm her down when she got hot and impatient. The main tongue and dick session was separate and could last hours.

So tell me again about dickmatics grin

The only valuable mention yu got there is that she's had enough of me.
Well she had it coming. But trust me, if i didn't have a soft spot for her I wouldn't have let her rest till now. I would have rendered that Sisterfire moniker useless and another moniker that runs this tread. This is me BigCowHorn. You know how i operate. I can't be beaten.

You see, Hadjia, I'm a man that loves to control my women even though they are older than me. Vivan is that way with her men. If you put us for the same house as lovers the roof go dey fall all the time and being a gentle natured women she go dey run cos my trouble no go end. I think she knows that. Even I must admit Phillip is a better fit for her here... Simple.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:42am On Sep 19, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Mastered the act fo Dickmatrics? Lol

I have made love to more than 500 women in my time and at least 150 of them are women of other races and I didn't meet them here in Nigeria. In every country you go to there is something different they do about sex and most times it's a whole new experence.
The knowledge i have in my little finger, the experience, very few men do.

Let me give you an example, you and vivian keep reminding me how amazing you find anal sex. Do you know you are not the only women in that category? It's quite common in some lands and the term for it is... ass-erotic
There is a rare trick in Brazil that local women use in digging hell out that thing. Even the ones that are not ass erratic do it cos of how sweet it is for both the man and especially the women.
The woman who introduced me to it was a plump 33 year old blonde beauty, a single mom with 2 kids. She had multiple orgasm each time i fvcked her up the ass that way. EACH TIME!

Get this... that trick involves a food flask!!!! grin grin grin
I have never encountered that trick outside Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Want another example?
At age 21 I met a much older white lady who taught me how to fvck and give her serious orgasm super fast with just 2 fingers!
That was the only way to calm her down when she got hot and impatient. The main tongue and dick session was separate and could last hours.

So tell me again about dickmatics grin

The only valuable mention yu got there is that she's had enough of me.
Well she had it coming. But trust me, if i didn't have a soft spot for her I wouldn't have let her rest till now. I would have rendered that Sisterfire moniker useless and another moniker that runs this tread. This is me BigCowHorn. You know how i operate. I can't be beaten.

You see, Hadjia, I'm a man that loves to control my women even though they are older than me. Vivan is that way with her men. If you put us for the same house as lovers the roof go dey fall all the time and being a gentle natured women she go dey run cos my trouble no go end. I think she knows that. Even I must admit Phillip is a better fit for her here... Simple.

...you are advertising urself for me. I am a married woman pls . I have punished the boy already let's allow this slide ok.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2001: 9:46am On Sep 19, 2022
SisterFire:
Dazzlingd 2days After papannamdi 's dream

By 10 am in the morning as usual after thinking very deep on tb Joshua ( that's when my dark sighting is perfect ) I went into a deep dark sighting by sighting faces of known animals and unknown animals together with the faces of serpenyalims and their creations cum reptilians , gnobs, berreyyi etcetera

Which goes like this each time after time
I WILL SEE THE FACE OF A GOAT WHICH MORPHS INTO A FACE OF A COW -COW INTO TIGER
TIGER INTO BEAR
BEAR INTO SNAKE
SNAKE INTO SERPENYA
SERPENYA INTO BERREYI
ETC

OR LIKE THE OTHER DAY
CHANGING OF PRECIOUS STONES ,

YET ANOTHER TIME
CHANGING OF HUMAN FACES I HAVE CAME ACCROSS ...

THIS FACES URSHERS ME INTO MY DEEP SIGHT

So after sighting those morphing animal faces ,I was standing with 3 humans( 2 males and a fair female in red skirt) who said they are my support, that I shudnt bother( and I know they are from these thread ) , after a minute I was standing in front of a white door then I told my human supports to look out and alert me when dangers from outside occurs and went in alone after rejecting their pleas to join me ( they were little and can't help me so I kept them at arms length but for lookouts )

When I entered through that door the inside looked like another world that has many water falls, rivers and few hills but the environments was coated in bronze ... Then I flew with my wings because I saw no steps but directions , then I saw 3 boxes immediately I tried to open it using my telekinesis power but the boxes multiplied to millions and I was so scared because it has golden sad faces in it pleading , then I saw in a arked structure( I can't explain that structure but it looks like a hole ) a dark ugly being as huge as 100ft creating small models of itself with the speed of light to attack me , then I knew trouble looms , then I flew pass the door to the outside and those creatures chased after me with some of the coffin looking boxes with faces,I told my human friends to hide ,
I flew for just 30metres and they caught me and hit me so hard with their power that I flew up in the sky in pains, at that moment whatever wings I had has been broken in pieces and when I came down they hit me hard and my three humans came out to help me ,maybe distracted those forces and I had to run in speed of li.ght to save myself .What makes the pain so bitter and biting is those tiny gold faces in those boxes ," it's like saying if u want them come n have them"

Mind you I initiated a wake up immediately when I sensed a danger Inside that door but I didn't wake up ,that made me run for my dear life , I do not run in my dream many decades back.
When I woked up I was in deep fever .

I did not laugh lol
Mhen
Did you see the Joshua at all?

I will try this dark sight method of yours but to go see a place with gods of science
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2022
Sojourner2001:

I did not laugh lol
Mhen
Did you see the Joshua at all?

I will try this dark sight method of yours but to go see a place with gods of science
...No I didn't but I saw tiny golden faces I believed were trapped gods

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.