Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (210505 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2001: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2022
SisterFire:
...No I didn't but I saw tiny golden faces I believed were trapped gods

Let me get this straight. You said they were humans who have power over nature and stuff. That is a topic of discussion itself.

Cos how TF do humans trap gods
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2022
Sojourner2001:

Let me get this straight. You said they were humans who have power over nature and stuff. That is a topic of discussion itself.

... S-gods used the prison model of a gifted human to trap R-gods
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2001: 9:57am On Sep 19, 2022
SisterFire:
... S-gods used the prison model of a gifted human to trap R-gods

Got it

But you have not answered my other question on voodoo sisterfire

I have always wanted to ask if like 6 of us including you from this thread can meet on another plane or realm spiritually
Is that possible
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2022
Sojourner2001:

...young Christopher their is a question on football someone asked I can't locate it my dear , can u help me out pls..
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:59am On Sep 19, 2022
Sojourner2001:

Got it

But you have not answered my other question on voodoo sisterfire

I have always wanted to ask if like 6 of us including you from this thread can meet on another plane or realm spiritually
Is that possible
... My dear I will let me get to that football question and nnamdi's from our new friend . Sports is essential to humanity .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 10:13am On Sep 19, 2022
SisterFire:
...you are advertising urself for me. I am a married woman pls . I have punished the boy already let's allow this slide ok.

He can rest until I see his shadow where I can get it

By the ad was not for you. You are married ni
Na your fried call me out
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2001: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2022
SisterFire:
...young Christopher their is a question on football someone asked I can't locate it my dear , can u help me out pls..

I can't find the post

But I remember the questions were about if matches were fixed. He was asking if the results or outcome of each Match were were known before kickoff
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2022
SisterFire:
...you are advertising urself for me. I am a married woman pls . I have punished the boy already let's allow this slide ok.

By way babe, there is how guys operate

We never touch a girl after our friends or especially enemies touch her.

You are a door that is now closed.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
SisterFire:
... that movie is massive just like animal farm.
Suzylasexy and chom4real insulted me when I introduced animal farm to them ,they read page 1 and curse me to never have sense in life.
Same with chipotak who looked at me same way a wiseman will look at a goat trying to make sense when I talked about freeguy. Not all runsgirls are stupid.

IDPs In the north record more births than portharcourt ...those who rejected freeguy and animal farm shall be born in Idp ,that's how it works

The truth is, I wouldn't have known if you had not explained it so clearly. Who knows that's why we have you here or that's why we are here big hugs kiss.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sojourner2001:

But I thought supreme forced had no business with trapping souls??�

You don't gerrit. The reverse is the case. Just as they trap religious souls who they enlsave when they die so also is their souls going to be trapped when they die. Any religious ignoramus who dies now will be transported straight to vosod without any interference while the programmers who die will be trapped in prison for a thousand years
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
SisterFire:
Dazzlingd 2days After papannamdi 's dream

By 10 am in the morning as usual after thinking very deep on tb Joshua ( that's when my dark sighting is perfect ) I went into a deep dark sighting by sighting faces of known animals and unknown animals together with the faces of serpenyalims and their creations cum reptilians , gnobs, berreyyi etcetera

Which goes like this each time after time
I WILL SEE THE FACE OF A GOAT WHICH MORPHS INTO A FACE OF A COW -COW INTO TIGER
TIGER INTO BEAR
BEAR INTO SNAKE
SNAKE INTO SERPENYA
SERPENYA INTO BERREYI
ETC

OR LIKE THE OTHER DAY
CHANGING OF PRECIOUS STONES ,

YET ANOTHER TIME
CHANGING OF HUMAN FACES I HAVE CAME ACCROSS ...

THIS FACES URSHERS ME INTO MY DEEP SIGHT

So after sighting those morphing animal faces ,I was standing with 3 humans( 2 males and a fair female in red skirt) who said they are my support, that I shudnt bother( and I know they are from these thread ) , after a minute I was standing in front of a white door then I told my human supports to look out and alert me when dangers from outside occurs and went in alone after rejecting their pleas to join me ( they were little and can't help me so I kept them at arms length but for lookouts )

When I entered through that door the inside looked like another world that has many water falls, rivers and few hills but the environments was coated in bronze ... Then I flew with my wings because I saw no steps but directions , then I saw 3 boxes immediately I tried to open it using my telekinesis power but the boxes multiplied to millions and I was so scared because it has golden sad faces in it pleading , then I saw in a arked structure( I can't explain that structure but it looks like a hole ) a dark ugly being as huge as 100ft creating small models of itself with the speed of light to attack me , then I knew trouble looms , then I flew pass the door to the outside and those creatures chased after me with some of the coffin looking boxes with faces,I told my human friends to hide ,
I flew for just 30metres and they caught me and hit me so hard with their power that I flew up in the sky in pains, at that moment whatever wings I had has been broken in pieces and when I came down they hit me hard and my three humans came out to help me ,maybe distracted those forces and I had to run in speed of li.ght to save myself .What makes the pain so bitter and biting is those tiny gold faces in those boxes ," it's like saying if u want them come n have them"

Mind you I initiated a wake up immediately when I sensed a danger Inside that door but I didn't wake up ,that made me run for my dear life , I do not run in my dream many decades back.
When I woked up I was in deep fever .

Speechless
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by A001: 7:46am On Sep 20, 2022
dazzlingd:

Speechless
Do you hear from Otem? It's been a while I saw him last on this forum, and he doesn't reply his mails.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
A001:

Do you hear from Otem? It's been a while I saw him last on this forum, and he doesn't reply his mails.

Otem has traveled as usual

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
here it is;
Okayyyy............

Good Morning here peeps,

Okay so @SisterFire

This is my question, It may sound weird but it seems like you know it all.

What do you know about Football as a game ??

Cos i heard that the "beautiful game" has an agenda it wants to fulfill.
Do you think so ??

And is Football rigged ?? Like every game or match played is not real? like is it a pre-planned thing ?; as in is Professional football as a whole staged, fixed or rigged ??

Is it true that the result of most of the football games or matches we watch on TV have already been decided upon before a ball is kicked embarassed embarassed ??
Please, Is this true

Please I need answers
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by A001: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ahasco:

Okay. Wish him a safe return.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rekhina:

Innahi!!! Look probably you forgot she is a white goddess huh, she hates that title but she can't deny the fact.
And I can small jealousy in you from afar leave Phillipson alone ,what he does with his tongue can you do that if she throws her out to the street ? oh my bahd grin grin

You won't see him again because Vivian has banned him from nairaland because of his childishness and cat n rat wars between both of u

Whatever i say further will be seen as boasting or advert as a 'married' someone calls it.
How i wish say Ada dey available so we can put me to the test. Now that's another beauty i really want. Funny though, how a super troublesome and talkative women can be so beautiful. I guess she too has settled into married life now.

Tell sisterfire that treating a man like a small boy will backfire sooner a later.

I have a deal for you Hadjia
Let him return when he finishes his wife's punishment. As long as he gets a new moniker he is free to do as he wants even insult her tribe. I' won't bother myself with nonsense
But if he uses any of his previous 3 monikers which I'm watching, I'll be on top of him and any other new moniker i find him using

Tell him the freedom is my wedding gift. Let him feel free to misuse it.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ahasco:

The great god and supernatural creature enter motor forget him MTN phone for house like a useless human being abi?
Call out to him in dream for answers and his Nland moniker will respond. grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gleez: 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
What could this dream possibly mean?

I saw one of my ex coursemates up on a long tree waiting to jump down and commit suicide. I tried pleading with him to reconsider his actions but he ended up jumping down and smashed his head on the ground. He died immediately.

I woke up troubled because while i was trying to beg the guy not to commit suicide, i could sense the guy and I had some sort of similarities.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Sisterfire what do you say again about gays like this like gay ,soul and Reincarnation ?
This guy is the same as the lady!

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
SisterFire:
Dazzlingd 2days After papannamdi 's dream

By 10 am in the morning as usual after thinking very deep on tb Joshua ( that's when my dark sighting is perfect ) I went into a deep dark sighting by sighting faces of known animals and unknown animals together with the faces of serpenyalims and their creations cum reptilians , gnobs, berreyyi etcetera

Which goes like this each time after time
I WILL SEE THE FACE OF A GOAT WHICH MORPHS INTO A FACE OF A COW -COW INTO TIGER
TIGER INTO BEAR
BEAR INTO SNAKE
SNAKE INTO SERPENYA
SERPENYA INTO BERREYI
ETC

OR LIKE THE OTHER DAY
CHANGING OF PRECIOUS STONES ,

YET ANOTHER TIME
CHANGING OF HUMAN FACES I HAVE CAME ACCROSS ...

THIS FACES URSHERS ME INTO MY DEEP SIGHT

So after sighting those morphing animal faces ,I was standing with 3 humans( 2 males and a fair female in red skirt) who said they are my support, that I shudnt bother( and I know they are from these thread ) , after a minute I was standing in front of a white door then I told my human supports to look out and alert me when dangers from outside occurs and went in alone after rejecting their pleas to join me ( they were little and can't help me so I kept them at arms length but for lookouts )

When I entered through that door the inside looked like another world that has many water falls, rivers and few hills but the environments was coated in bronze ... Then I flew with my wings because I saw no steps but directions , then I saw 3 boxes immediately I tried to open it using my telekinesis power but the boxes multiplied to millions and I was so scared because it has golden sad faces in it pleading , then I saw in a arked structure( I can't explain that structure but it looks like a hole ) a dark ugly being as huge as 100ft creating small models of itself with the speed of light to attack me , then I knew trouble looms , then I flew pass the door to the outside and those creatures chased after me with some of the coffin looking boxes with faces,I told my human friends to hide ,
I flew for just 30metres and they caught me and hit me so hard with their power that I flew up in the sky in pains, at that moment whatever wings I had has been broken in pieces and when I came down they hit me hard and my three humans came out to help me ,maybe distracted those forces and I had to run in speed of li.ght to save myself .What makes the pain so bitter and biting is those tiny gold faces in those boxes ," it's like saying if u want them come n have them"

Mind you I initiated a wake up immediately when I sensed a danger Inside that door but I didn't wake up ,that made me run for my dear life , I do not run in my dream many decades back.
When I woked up I was in deep fever .
So you fly at will in your dream not that you saw urself flying same way like sporad8?

Teach me how to fly what's the techniques!
because I can only boast of telekinesis/pathy at will.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
AnalQueenluci:
Sisterfire what do you say again about gays like this like gay ,soul and Reincarnation ?
I will answer for sisterfire �
Two things caused this.

First , female soul born in a male body ,female soul which are bound to affection with male is made a male - so they correct the mistake done by nature.
Sister enchantress said in this case nerve endings found in vagina are seen in those male's anal system. They connect a vagina for urination at the clinic and the anus for sex .

Secondly , desperation of a potential LovePeddler
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
A001:

Same here, I'm sure he is fine. Otem is Otem, sometimes he goes away for a while
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Leiylau:
So you fly at will in your dream not that you saw urself flying same way like sporad8?

Teach me how to fly what's the techniques!
because I can only boast of telekinesis/pathy at will.
Not Good, not Good at all!
Since her encounter with the trapped souls, SisterFire has been ignoring our questions; I doubt she will answer yours....

(@bolded)Be proud of your gift - its what makes you who you are.
I think since she's a winged immortal, she flew with wings. unlike me, I lean effortlessly on winds same way a human will leans on water to float.
Now that's not something I learnt, it came naturally like I walks.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:33am On Sep 21, 2022
SporaD8:

Since her encounter with the trapped souls, SisterFire has been ignoring our questions; I doubt she will answer yours....

I think since she's a winged immortal, she flew with wings. unlike me, I lean effortlessly on winds same way a human will leans on water to float.
... My dear I wish I can explain better what happened to me days back ... I will be back so soon.

Some are still doubting me thinking this is a christian thread were lies and deceptions reigns supreme ... In that event I moved to wake up 3times but it failed ,until they spinned me like a tinder more than 5times that's when they freed me...I don't know what that means but it affected me .

Creatures that spinned me has the complexion of a dead sun with skirts on and where changing sizes due to my manoveurs during escape. I was a super goddess but they belittled me by breaking every thing in my body .
This is a lesson " universe isn't free for Wickedness "

I think seraphim in me was attacked not RUNÉSH nor sisterfire , because sera is as brutal as Hellasgai x 100

I have continually been singing my best songs to clean my soul

Cyndy luper's ...time after time
And
Juicy newton's ... Just call me angel

And its helping me.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:35am On Sep 21, 2022
SporaD8:

...I am not a winged nephilim , wings I have in spirit are built by my power( knowledge, justice and wisdom )

And wings in my planet is a birthday gift 6000yrs ago from my immortal hubby.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:36am On Sep 21, 2022
Leiylau:
Two things caused this.

First , female soul born in a male body ,female soul which are bound to affection with male is made a male - so they correct the mistake done by nature.
Sister enchantress said in this case nerve endings found in vagina are seen in those male's anal system. They connect a vagina for urination at the clinic and the anus for sex .

♥♥♦
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 7:45am On Sep 21, 2022
SisterFire:
...I am not a winged nephilim , wings I have in spirit are built by my power( knowledge, justice and wisdom )

And wings in my planet is a birthday gift 6000yrs ago from my immortal hubby.
I am Glad you make the correction in the simplest of term.
@bolded, For the sake of the most sacred of universal law that you hold dear - its the fourth time I'll be seeking answer from you - do not ignore me this time...
Assuming you are Gaia, and your immortal hubby is Yaweh, what will be the fate of the human that marries your re-incarnation?[

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2001: 7:55am On Sep 21, 2022
Leiylau:
Two things caused this.

Leiylau

I've seen it in the movies but I'll ask you. Is it possible that people from different locations meet but not physically?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:47am On Sep 21, 2022
SporaD8:

I am Glad you made the correction in the simplest of term.
@bolded, For the sake of the most sacred of universal law that you hold dear - its the fourth time I'll be seeking answer from you - do not ignore me this time...
...So sorry dear

Assuming you are Gaia, and your immortal hubby is Yaweh, what will be the fate of the human that marries your re-incarnation?[
... Revelation exposes Yahweh so much u as a weak scorned immortal ,but guys don't know this. Before Adam was created what is called revelation was lamentations of Yahweh in which part of it has seraphim's cry against harlotry.

Now I as Aghayah( Gaiah) is born on earth due to my high soul I shall have many sexmate and husbands

Sexmates will be like 12male and 6girls making it 18 sexmates.
In which 15 are church goers
1brain users
2 arheists
Husbands will be 5 males and 2 females making it 7husbands
3 churchgoers
2 brain users
2 atheists

And Yahweh is my biological husband.

And Yahweh finds out finally
Now because he as Yahweh talks before & after he carries out a carnage .
He will say things in two

When he finds out he will say to 18churchgoers " I am your god and you go against my commandments, didn't I give Moses this holy laws to u sinners who dined with queen of lust( he is calling me that grin ) because of her huge organ?
I lord of host say this " it's better to be unborn than go against the father"
I shall punish u and ur generation unborn for this wickedness of you 18 sons of sin
As for the queen of harlotry I shall disgrace her and strip her naked In the gutters for all sons of god to see how shameless she daughter of Satan( he is Satan but deny that name) is
"
In 3 days he sends assassins against the 18churchgoers.
The 4 atheists will also be killed
The 3 brain users he might pardon because the lig.ht in them is much( cos lion fights with intelligent creatures like human and not eat them ) ,instead he will bless them with golds they need so much and engage in deals with them to strip me in shame( it depends on if they shall do that or warn me to disappear upon earth and later got themselves killed which won't bother them much )
The brainusers might do as he says and I am striped in Abuja while likes of corrupt orji uzor kalu will recruit boys to film me , so I wail in pity in deep forest ,he will come and tell me how wicked humans are upon I love them that he is the only one that loves me Apagely ( pure lies I will say in my heart ) ,see how they treated me in disgust ... He shall tune me to curse humans , I won't curse humans but I will research the source of that and eliminate those involved including the betraying brainusers whom I thought for 3yrs that death is a gift that we get better after death during Reincarnation.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:49am On Sep 21, 2022
AnalQueenluci:
" it's simple if u love men so much and you are a man ,present urself as a female "
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ahasco:
here it is;
Okayyyy............

Good Morning here peeps,

Okay so @SisterFire
... Ahasco wats his name ?

This is my question, It may sound weird but it seems like you know it all.
... According to universe nothing is weird not even variables in football, mind you we have discussed about basalts and basugers found in many oceans and rivers of our milky ways .they are used to create beings like us and them .

What do you know about Football as a game ??
...I know football more than you , I know handsome men who has played football and were the most sturborn
Likes of mobi oparaku, Alessandro nesta , semih sentúrk( Same face as enki and Enlil ) , Tomas brolin , Hernandez of mexico , Silva Mauro, Andriy shevchenco( face like my immortal husband) ,Nuno Gomes , Alessandro del piero, hernan crespo, Z.Zidane , Sad Denis bergkamp, El hadji diof , Ahn jwun, Landon Donovan , milhajovic , T. Henry(Enlil) , Benni McCarthy , c.ronaldo, Hristo stoichov, Pablo aimar etc they are handsome and sturborn footballers

Cos i heard that the "beautiful game" has an agenda it wants to fulfill.
Do you think so ??
... No agenda my dear ,ur sports is dull because Religion made ur system weak ,we have flying footballers better than Messi rotting in Anambra and benue villages in which if they are recruited football matches shall be branded satanic game by many churches , they shall instill fear in u that Thomas dooshima is satanic that's y he dances during drilling .
Their agenda is to corrupt ur soul into wickedness straight from hell.
Many worlds has been playing super leagues like global super leagues 2000yrs ago and you are scared of it,

And is Football rigged ?? Like every game or match played is not real? like is it a pre-planned thing ?; as in is Professional football as a whole staged, fixed or rigged ??
...read my lips football isn't rigged, in UK many corrupt men may pay a referee which 90% turns down and in Nigeria fear of the unknown makes referees blow a match against the visitors .

Buying a referee is different from fixing a match I hope u know that ?

Now I know what confuses u ,when I was growing in my Jss3 I'm in blue James house ,we do poorly in interhouse football matches out of 6 houses and It bothers me ,and I ,my house girls trained seizelessly ( we ran round the field and more trainings a week before interhouse) before the games while other girls gossip around and we shocked the loud mouth Yellow house. Only to be defeated by orange house at the final . I was the star of each match, will u say the matches are fixed because people think talent is better than hardwork ? ... Before that inter house sports , I dreamt a lot of been beaten 5-0 by Clementina's yellow house who we fear so much ,no one likes playing them until we are forced by our house master or risk cutting firewood n the field.
Mind you after I was chased out from my house for been a satanic girl I play no football which is my talent but watch it on television and sex marriedmen for money just to eat and live.

WORLD CUP IS COMING IN NOVEMBER

NOW LOOK AT MBAPEE AND POGBA OF FRANCE , YOU KNOW FRANCE WON THE LAST ONE RIGHT?
THEY ARE FEELING LIKE KINGS RIGHT NOW ESPECIALLY THAT POMPOUS MBAPEE PAID A BILLION WEEKLY , OTHERS ARE HAVING NIGHTMARES WERE FRANCE IS BEATING THEM AND THEY ARE WORKING SERIOUSLY FOR THAT DREAM TO NOT HAPPEN AND THATS WERE UR FIXING COMES FROM NO BE SO ? FRENCH COACH WONT USE MORE HUNGRY FOOTBALLERS WHO WANTS TO PROVE A POINT ,BUT WILL STILL FIELD PLAYERS WHO WILL SUE HIM FOR NOT FIELDING THEM . IN MY WORLD MBAPEE WOULD NOT GO TO WORLD CUP AS I SPEAK TO U, BUT HERE THE COACH IS SCARED OF BEEN MOLESTED BY MBAPEE

BE READY TO HEAR PEOPLE SAY THE WORLD CUP IS FIXED WHEN CHINA OR JAPAN BEAT FRANCE OR GHANA BEAT BRAZIL ,

Is it true that the result of most of the football games or matches we watch on TV have already been decided upon before a ball is kicked embarassed embarassed ??
Please, Is this true
No one decides nothing , their are teams oozing with talents and hardwork , these teams have coaches with my mindset . When you win a crown happiness goes away from u , because millions of factors wants to remove that crown from ur head .
Pep guediola hates failure that's y the arab billionaires pay him fortunes , some other coaches like that 2 ,
Pep believes so much in talent and hardwork. Like making a talented footballer work so hard 10 times over and removes that evil mentality in mbapee's brain.
With pep guediola in mancity , PSG will only dream of beating them.
So don't expect low talent clubs to beat man city and Liverpool on weekly basis
And when mbapee syndrome enters man city they lose against smaller team because they are humans not immortals and it's man to man.
Footballers in small team battle life and survival In there to prove so much so don't expect them not to beat u

Please I need answers
...sorry my friend I don't know ur name self
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
SisterFire:
... Ahasco wats his name ?
oluwasunkanmi97

... According to universe nothing is weird not even variables in football, mind you we have discussed about basalts and basugers found in many oceans and rivers of our milky ways .they are used to create beings like us and them .

...I know football more than you , I know handsome men who has played football and were the most sturborn
Likes of mobi oparaku, Alessandro nesta , semih sentúrk( Same face as enki and Enlil ) , Tomas brolin , Hernandez of mexico , Silva Mauro, Andriy shevchenco( face like my immortal husband) ,Nuno Gomes , Alessandro del piero, hernan crespo, Z.Zidane , Sad Denis bergkamp, El hadji diof , Ahn jwun, Landon Donovan , milhajovic , T. Henry(Enlil) , Benni McCarthy , c.ronaldo, Hristo stoichov, Pablo aimar etc they are handsome and sturborn footballers

... No agenda my dear ,ur sports is dull because Religion made ur system weak ,we have flying footballers better than Messi rotting in Anambra and benue villages in which if they are recruited football matches shall be branded satanic game by many churches , they shall instill fear in u that Thomas dooshima is satanic that's y he dances during drilling .
Their agenda is to corrupt ur soul into wickedness straight from hell.
Many worlds has been playing super leagues like global super leagues 2000yrs ago and you are scared of it,

...read my lips football isn't rigged, in UK many corrupt men may pay a referee which 90% turns down and in Nigeria fear of the unknown makes referees blow a match against the visitors .

Buying a referee is different from fixing a match I hope u know that ?

Now I know what confuses u ,when I was growing in my Jss3 I'm in blue James house ,we do poorly in interhouse football matches out of 6 houses and It bothers me ,and I ,my house girls trained seizelessly ( we ran round the field and more trainings a week before interhouse) before the games while other girls gossip around and we shocked the loud mouth Yellow house. Only to be defeated by orange house at the final . I was the star of each match, will u say the matches are fixed because people think talent is better than hardwork ? ... Before that inter house sports , I dreamt a lot of been beaten 5-0 by Clementina's yellow house who we fear so much ,no one likes playing them until we are forced by our house master or risk cutting firewood n the field.
Mind you after I was chased out from my house for been a satanic girl I play no football which is my talent but watch it on television and sex marriedmen for money just to eat and live.

WORLD CUP IS COMING IN NOVEMBER

NOW LOOK AT MBAPEE AND POGBA OF FRANCE , YOU KNOW FRANCE WON THE LAST ONE RIGHT?
THEY ARE FEELING LIKE KINGS RIGHT NOW ESPECIALLY THAT POMPOUS MBAPEE PAID A BILLION WEEKLY , OTHERS ARE HAVING NIGHTMARES WERE FRANCE IS BEATING THEM AND THEY ARE WORKING SERIOUSLY FOR THAT DREAM TO NOT HAPPEN AND THATS WERE UR FIXING COMES FROM NO BE SO ? FRENCH COACH WONT USE MORE HUNGRY FOOTBALLERS WHO WANTS TO PROVE A POINT ,BUT WILL STILL FIELD PLAYERS WHO WILL SUE HIM FOR NOT FIELDING THEM . IN MY WORLD MBAPEE WOULD NOT GO TO WORLD CUP AS I SPEAK TO U, BUT HERE THE COACH IS SCARED OF BEEN MOLESTED BY MBAPEE

BE READY TO HEAR PEOPLE SAY THE WORLD CUP IS FIXED WHEN CHINA OR JAPAN BEAT FRANCE OR GHANA BEAT BRAZIL ,

No one decides nothing , their are teams oozing with talents and hardwork , these teams have coaches with my mindset . When you win a crown happiness goes away from u , because millions of factors wants to remove that crown from ur head .
Pep guediola hates failure that's y the arab billionaires pay him fortunes , some other coaches like that 2 ,
Pep believes so much in talent and hardwork. Like making a talented footballer work so hard 10 times over and removes that evil mentality in mbapee's brain.
With pep guediola in mancity , PSG will only dream of beating them.
So don't expect low talent clubs to beat man city and Liverpool on weekly basis
And when mbapee syndrome enters man city they lose against smaller team because they are humans not immortals and it's man to man.
Footballers in small team battle life and survival In there to prove so much so don't expect them not to beat u
...sorry my friend I don't know ur name self

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.