Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (210821 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
SisterFire:
... First Nigerians are dull psychologically , when 90% likes to fix supernaturals in their good or bad luck , they refuse to know that all problems has colourations wit someone's( humans) actions or inactions ,
They say bad luck trails them god where are u? Who are their dads ? drunkards , poolers , church GATEMEN , who is their mothers ? Pepper sellers, crayfish traders, poor prostitutes etc , When you know where ur problems are coming from ,u will tackle it with wisdom! But when u are wicked to the truth surrounding u , u shall kill lovers n enrich wicked souls from little or least in ur piggies,
...chinedu has luck , god is with him, who is chinedu's dad ? A banker , A corrupt POLITICIAN, a wicked man in pulpit etc , who is his mother ? A prophestess ( A wise retired prostitute) , A goal getter mum( an OVERAMBITIOUS lady killing who steps in her way) ...
90% of Nigerians don't know their religious parents are the devil they fight , A billionaire gives birth to 2( max) and pauper Mr abiloye gives birth to 13 while many rejoice that lord Jesus lives with him ..why will ghosts waste time on those who psychics are below animals,
Whitemen are better in d brain, just that many of their wise men are lucky enough to use the power of vosod , what Africans shall sacrifice to have ,

2) Ghost loves that word blood of Jesus , because it's like a cocaine in their veins ...when they hear it they rejoice and make u their play toy ,
...but in nollywoods blood of Jesus chases out ghosts , like sexy widow Mrs Rita will kill Ify ti take over her billionaire hubby and when ify mistakenly bcoms a ghost and visit Mrs Rita , holy repented Mrs Rita binds her with blood of Jesus n ify vanishes to hell that's what ur illiterate scriptwriters are fond of ,
...truth be told , not all ghost in vengence missions succeed , why ?
90% reason some don't succeed is when their victims beg with a sincere /wise and truthful heart ...
As for shouting Jesus on them or holyghost fire ? It makes them intoxicated that they don't want to kill u but to use u as a play thing , appearing in ur television , in ur wardropes, from the floor , pipping u from the windows until u finally commit suicide ... Read my lips they love that word blood of Jesus and hate their victims talking like scientists full of love of humanity , this set will appease a ghost without external helps ...it weakens a vengeful heart , No one can contain them except with humour , truth and wisdom.

3) . Pastors and politicians are one , difference is that one choose to eat u from far distance while one chooses to eat u from close contact . .Give a pastor money n he stops criticising a POLITICIAN, if he refuses to stop criticising give him more money n see magic at the alter ,
... So tell me y they won't love POLITICIANS n hate those innocent souls used for rituals( demonic spirits) ,
If amakasexy (whose body was drained of it's blood at the dark chamber of senator Anthony 's banana island mansion,) wants to harm senator Anthony as a being from vosod ...no Humanoid programme can save them ,
Senator Ismail Worthing 300billion dies of rare malaria( his fradulent doctors will say brain cancer) and no one asked what really happened ,
During Corona virus one bloody ritualist in national assembly who was tormented by his lucky daughter until he committed suicide , what killed him? Covid19 , this same senator was an armbearer of ogboni cult, how come a young girl conquered them all , some dead boys has sent Political blood worshispers of Siva to unknown destination , what killed them ? Covid19 ... Those ghost aren't happy that braintumors n Covid19 took their shine ..

whitemen Experienced their ghost Holocaust era from 9century to 16century , african haven't yet start their ghost era which will make Africans more developed than whitemen, that era is when blacks in Nigeria are saved from 3Oas ,

Gromilla go through this and understand the demerits n merits of mind programme.

I have other things to show
if God wanted an utopian state why did he create evil?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
SporaD8:

Read the pix attached below to see that heaven and hell is your personal creation!
However, if you can't create your own heaven, someone else will judge and force you into their own hell!
so you are implying that heaven and hell is a human concept in the mind but it isn't real?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gromilla010:
so you are implying that heaven and hell is a human concept in the mind but it isn't real?
Lolz!
You might as well say our material world isn't real but a mere concept in the mind of our creator!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
SporaD8:

Lolz!
You might as well say our material world isn't real but a mere concept in the mind of our creator!
you are not making any sense.
That was the quote you forwarded to me implies smiley
In your previous quote what you isunerated is that heaven and hell is an abstract concept but far from reality.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gromilla010:
if God wanted an utopian state why did he create evil?
... I believe Yahweh is the god u are talking about right?
He created evil because he is so wicked and evil that he was branded Satan by supreme W u don't know about or heard about .

We have gone beyond Yahweh and his Wickedness we don't talk about him here anymore but light light light...ok ,but when u wakes is ur morning n mine also.
I am robotic so I don't mind smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
SisterFire:
... I believe Yahweh is the god u are talking about right?
He created evil because he is so wicked and evil that he was branded Satan by supreme W u don't know about or heard about .

We have gone beyond Yahweh and his Wickedness we don't talk about him here anymore but light light light...ok ,but when u wakes is ur morning n mine also.
I am robotic so I don't mind smiley

I mean the supreme God of the universe.
Why did the supreme God of the universe the one who created everything including yahweh create evil?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gromilla010:
...Don't attack him he is just trying to help out . You guys don't know what u are up against . You are attacking because u think he is one illuminati confused crap right.?
Listen you are up against that in ur head called brains( mind section precisely ) INCONIEVANCE with the mind programme of Yahweh the satan called sat•ur fucs aka Christianity Religion.

I can create my own Hell( Loneliness , zero nature & Guilt not fire this time ) right now with Religion dealing with Golds , diamonds and sexual pleasures it shall compete with christianity but no I won't do that ...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
SisterFire:
...Don't attack him he is just trying to help out . You guys don't know what u are up against . You are attacking because u think he is one illuminati confused crap right.?
Listen you are up against that in ur head called brains( mind section precisely ) INCONIEVANCE with the mind programme of Yahweh the satan called sat•ur fucs aka Christianity Religion.

I can create my own Hell( Loneliness , zero nature & Guilt not fire this time ) right now with Religion dealing with Golds , diamonds and sexual pleasures it shall compete with christianity but no I won't do that ...
so what you are saying that heaven and hell is not real but just an abstract imaginary concept
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gromilla010:
you are not making any sense.
That was the quote you forwarded to me implies smiley
In your previous quote what you isunerated is that heaven and hell is an abstract concept but far from reality.
If your purpose of asking questions is to win an argument, sorry! you lost me already.
But if you are here to illuminate your soul, you have me.
To your question - if you view spirit world from the physical, it appears abstract.
...and if you view physical world from the spiritual, it's nothing but delusion.
You're currently experiencing physical realities that's why any talk of heaven or hell, spirit or realm will definitely appear delusional to you.
but those currently experiencing that state, see it as their own realities!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gromilla010:
Why did the supreme God of the universe the one who created everything including yahweh create evil?
... Without the red evil lights their won't be white good lights? This is an explanation base on ur level ,but in this thread we don't talk about evil and good but wise and foolish ...so correct urself because supreme god created immortals and some foolish immortals went against their creations not supreme god.

Without death their won't be life
Without war their won't be peace
Without failure their won't be success
Without harsh experience their won't be wisdom in most cases.
Without foolishness how can G.O adeboye make money ,
Without so much love for blood how can Vivian aka seraphim be emotional to humanity.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
SporaD8:

If your purpose of asking questions is to win an argument, sorry! you lost me already.
To your question - if you view spirit world from the physical, it appears abstract.
...and if you view physical world from the spiritual, it's nothing but delusion.
You're currently experiencing physical realities that's why any talk of heaven or hell, spirit or realm will definitely appear delusional to you.
I believe in spirits,God, supernatural, ghost, souls and universe but I don't believe in heaven and hell in the world of the dead

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
SporaD8:

but those currently experiencing that state, see it as their own realities!
...he is one of those ,let's be patient with him until he understands .
Out of 200 people on that thread he is the only that asked about this thread , with time he shall be on our level spiritually n psychologically..Alas and he knew their is a real supreme GOD creator of Yahweh.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
SisterFire:
... Without the red evil lights their won't be white good lights? This is an explanation base on ur level ,but in this thread we don't talk about evil and good but wise and foolish ...so correct urself because supreme god created immortals and some foolish immortals went against their creations not supreme god.

Without death their won't be life
Without war their won't be peace
Without failure their won't be success
Without harsh experience their won't be wisdom in most cases.
Without foolishness how can G.O adeboye make money ,
Without so much love for blood how can Vivian aka seraphim be emotional to humanity.
so the supreme God intentionally created evil for what?
Because if the supreme God is not evil why did he create evil in the first place?
Why couldn't he create an utopian state as the supreme God of the universe?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gromilla010:
I believe in spirits,God, supernatural, ghost, souls and universe but I don't believe in heaven and hell in the world of the dead
grin grin grin grin this is the mistake of many atheists ... When they die they meet white clothed angels who will tell them they made heaven though they are atheists and the rest is "fire burn them ".
If u av heard of it don't play ostrich their is no hell or heaven but understand y people enter there and some don't outside Religious coloration.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
SisterFire:
grin grin grin grin this is the mistake of many atheists ... When they die they meet white clothed angels who will tell them they made heaven though they are atheists and the rest is "fire burn them ".
If u av heard of it don't play ostrich their is no hell or heaven but understand y people enter there and some don't outside Religious coloration.
so what happens after a human dies?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gromilla010:
You believe in spirit. You also believe in the world of the dead.
What is your believe in the world of the dead then?!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
SporaD8:

You believe in spirit. You also believe in the world of the dead.
What is your believe in the world of the dead then?!
I just have two different mindset about it.
I feel the world of the dead is an entire world all together.
Or it could be a reincarnation process where you will be reborn into planet earth
And you,What is your belief in the world of the dead?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gromilla010:
I just have two different mindset about it.
I feel the world of the dead is an entire world all together.
Or it could be a reincarnation process where you will be reborn into planet earth
And you,What is your belief in the world of the dead?
The bolded my dear, is the purpose of this thread!
Welcome on board!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
SporaD8:

The bolded my dear, is the purpose of this thread!
Welcome on board!
so life is like a continuous cycle where we never cease to exit but get to reincarnate till eternity?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gromilla010:
Because if the supreme God is not evil why did he create evil in the first place?
Yahweh isn't evil but foolish , I told u we don't use word evil here because it's a political word created by Yahweh they deceive the poor at soul...he also invented holiness and sin.
Listen
do you know I runesh can wipe out humans from d face of earth with poisonous weapons of the serpenyalims and still not be evil nor foolish ?

In my world Evilmen* aren't judged like u do now, but those who let Evilmen go unopposed are attacked with that those u call evil appear foolish in the eyes of those who shall roast them alive in the plates of justice , this isnt same in Africa ...that's y u don't see ur foolish Politicians as foolish but evil and demonic because u can't harm them.

Please let Yahweh my dad be ( he is dead till 3000AD ),he isn't ur creator ...he is a white humanoid not black allow the white men judge him and judge ur black god who has no pedigree on earth like humanoids and reptiles of Egypt .

You know nothing about ur creators and don't know we're to hold them accountable because u all believed they are myths n legends especially the useless igb.os of a tribe.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gromilla010:
so what happens after a human dies?
...this question is same as "do we have hell n heaven? "
You shud know the answer won't be direct because " THEIR ARE 4 KINDS OF HUMANS
(1) THOSE THEIR MIND KEYS ARE THROWN AWAY BY THEM RIGHT THERE AT THE BOTTOM OF PACIFIC OCEAN .80%

(2) THOSE THEIR MIND KEYS ARE LOST IN THEIR 3 BEDROOM FLATS. 15%

(3) THOSE THEIR MIND KEYS ARE RIGHT THERE IN THEIR PALMS 4%

(4) THOSE THEIR MIND KEYS ARE VOICE COMMANDS TECHNOLOGIES 1%

WHICH HUMANS DO U ASK OF? Tomorrow is Sunday look around u and know if u are in a right world or in a wrong one .

Cc: George orwell
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gromilla010:
... Welcome to truth , but supreme god don't thread that all righteous part of Yahweh the bloody curse upon earth and hypocrisy impersonified .
He created beings gave them ability to think on their own and Yahweh happens.
Do you blame him for giving Yahweh freedom to choose right n wrong?

Go and watch free guy n know what universe stands for .
Freedom breeds development ,because good needs evil to develop ie right needs wrong to develop.

Pls stop saying evil here it belittles us pls pls pls ...it makes here look like some theologist gatherings
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gromilla010:
so what you are saying that heaven and hell is not real but just an abstract imaginary concept
...Ok it is real but u might find it but won't see it after deatv.when this happens clap for ur soul u don pass ur exam .
As for heaven blacks has searched for it after death but can't see it , but someone like dazzlingd might be invited by Yahweh for a cup of tea in heaven ...
Here ignorance is bliss is on the reverse.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gromilla010:
*An Utopia state without Direction?(that why we have front/back, up/down)
*An Utopia state without Justice?(that's why we have good/evil)
*An Utopia state without Feelings?(That's why we have love/hatred)
*An Utopia state where everything is Equal?(that's why we have creator/creation)
Without all these extremities, the universe is just a mere state of inertia!

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gromilla010:
... supreme god created Creature H1,2,3,4,5,6,7
Creature M1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
Creature R1,2,3,4,5,6,7
Creature GL1,2,3,4,5
Creature TN1,2 to 22
These creatures and million other models are models to immortals like H1 means Fair skinned winged humanoid , H2 means green skinned humanoid , H3 Dark skinned humanoids

TN1 means Rolling Tron immortals who are machines

Upon this he didn't create them in his likeness but su_ns ,

DO YOU ACTUALLY KNOW Y HE CREATED THOSE IMMORTALS?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
SisterFire:
...this question is same as "do we have hell n heaven? "
You shud know the answer won't be direct because " THEIR ARE 4 KINDS OF HUMANS
(1) THOSE THEIR MIND KEYS ARE THROWN AWAY BY THEM RIGHT THERE AT THE BOTTOM OF PACIFIC OCEAN .80%

(2) THOSE THEIR MIND KEYS ARE LOST IN THEIR 3 BEDROOM FLATS. 15%

(3) THOSE THEIR MIND KEYS ARE RIGHT THERE IN THEIR PALMS 4%

(4) THOSE THEIR MIND KEYS ARE VOICE COMMANDS TECHNOLOGIES 1%

WHICH HUMANS DO U ASK OF? Tomorrow is Sunday look around u and know if u are in a right world or in a wrong one .

Cc: George orwell
how do I know if I am in the right world or wrong world when I don't have the gift of clairvoyance and telepathy?

You still haven't told me what happens in the afterlife when one dies on earth?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
SisterFire:
... supreme god created Creature H1,2,3,4,5,6,7
Creature M1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
Creature R1,2,3,4,5,6,7
Creature GL1,2,3,4,5
Creature TN1,2 to 22
These creatures and million other models are models to immortals like H1 means Fair skinned winged humanoid , H2 means green skinned humanoid , H3 Dark skinned humanoids

TN1 means Rolling Tron immortals who are machines

Upon this he didn't create them in his likeness but su_ns ,

DO YOU ACTUALLY KNOW Y HE CREATED THOSE IMMORTALS?
I really don't know why he created those immortals?
And also you haven't told me why he created evil?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
SisterFire:
...Ok it is real but u might find it but won't see it after deatv.when this happens clap for ur soul u don pass ur exam .
As for heaven blacks has searched for it after death but can't see it , but someone like dazzlingd might be invited by Yahweh for a cup of tea in heaven ...
Here ignorance is bliss is on the reverse.
you are fluctuating!!!
I want to know whether their is a place of everlasting tormentation for the dead and a paradise also for a specific kind of people after death?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
SporaD8:

*An Utopia state without Direction?(that why we have front/back, up/down)
*An Utopia state without Justice?(that's why we have good/evil)
*An Utopia state without Feelings?(That's why we have love/hatred)
*An Utopia state where everything is Equal?(that's why we have creator/creation)
Without all these extremities, the universe is just a mere state of inertia!
so if the supreme God intentionally created all this then it simply means that heaven and hell is absolutely not real.
What is his intention of creating humanity and the universe?
And what does he hope to achieve with this?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
SisterFire:
... Welcome to truth , but supreme god don't thread that all righteous part of Yahweh the bloody curse upon earth and hypocrisy impersonified .

Freedom breeds development ,because good needs evil to develop ie right needs wrong to develop.

Pls stop saying evil here it belittles us pls pls pls ...it makes here look like some theologist gatherings
if I may ask is the supreme God the same as yahweh or yahweh is his subordinate?
If yahweh is the subordinate then who is truly the supreme God?
A lot of people take yahweh as the supreme God of the universe and I want to know if it is true or false.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
SisterFire:

if the supreme God created evil and we are evil by nature then are we not simply living our godly attribute?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
SisterFire:

Yahweh isn't evil but foolish , I told u we don't use word evil here because it's a political word created by Yahweh they deceive the poor at soul...he also invented holiness and sin.
Listen
do you know I runesh can wipe out humans from d face of earth with poisonous weapons of the serpenyalims and still not be evil nor foolish ?

In my world Evilmen* aren't judged like u do now, but those who let Evilmen go unopposed are attacked with that those u call evil appear foolish in the eyes of those who shall roast them alive in the plates of justice , this isnt same in Africa ...that's y u don't see ur foolish Politicians as foolish but evil and demonic because u can't harm them.

Please let Yahweh my dad be ( he is dead till 3000AD ),he isn't ur creator ...he is a white humanoid not black allow the white men judge him and judge ur black god who has no pedigree on earth like humanoids and reptiles of Egypt .

You know nothing about ur creators and don't know we're to hold them accountable because u all believed they are myths n legends especially the useless igb.os of a tribe.
so how do we africans find our creator since yahweh is the god of the whitemen?
Who is the god of africans?

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.