Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (205777 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
PapaNnamdi how are u?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
SisterFire:
PapaNnamdi how are u?
Thanks for answering that question to my soul's satisfaction.
As for PapaNnamdi, He ask a question about seeing a strangers face and name in his dream...
When he search in reality, he found the Exact Face and Name on Facebook(I also share similar experience)!

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
SisterFire:
PapaNnamdi how are u?

I don't feel too well..
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

I don't feel too well..
sorry the weather is bad . Just avoid cold things ,wear a solks with a cardigan to normalise ur temperature

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

I don't feel too well..
...when u get well I shall answer ur question
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 6:16am On Sep 24, 2022
SisterFire:
... Ahasco wats his name ?

... According to universe nothing is weird not even variables in football, mind you we have discussed about basalts and basugers found in many oceans and rivers of our milky ways .they are used to create beings like us and them .

...I know football more than you , I know handsome men who has played football and were the most sturborn
Likes of mobi oparaku, Alessandro nesta , semih sentúrk( Same face as enki and Enlil ) , Tomas brolin , Hernandez of mexico , Silva Mauro, Andriy shevchenco( face like my immortal husband) ,Nuno Gomes , Alessandro del piero, hernan crespo, Z.Zidane , Sad Denis bergkamp, El hadji diof , Ahn jwun, Landon Donovan , milhajovic , T. Henry(Enlil) , Benni McCarthy , c.ronaldo, Hristo stoichov, Pablo aimar etc they are handsome and sturborn footballers

... No agenda my dear ,ur sports is dull because Religion made ur system weak ,we have flying footballers better than Messi rotting in Anambra and benue villages in which if they are recruited football matches shall be branded satanic game by many churches , they shall instill fear in u that Thomas dooshima is satanic that's y he dances during drilling .
Their agenda is to corrupt ur soul into wickedness straight from hell.
Many worlds has been playing super leagues like global super leagues 2000yrs ago and you are scared of it,

...read my lips football isn't rigged, in UK many corrupt men may pay a referee which 90% turns down and in Nigeria fear of the unknown makes referees blow a match against the visitors .

Buying a referee is different from fixing a match I hope u know that ?

Now I know what confuses u ,when I was growing in my Jss3 I'm in blue James house ,we do poorly in interhouse football matches out of 6 houses and It bothers me ,and I ,my house girls trained seizelessly ( we ran round the field and more trainings a week before interhouse) before the games while other girls gossip around and we shocked the loud mouth Yellow house. Only to be defeated by orange house at the final . I was the star of each match, will u say the matches are fixed because people think talent is better than hardwork ? ... Before that inter house sports , I dreamt a lot of been beaten 5-0 by Clementina's yellow house who we fear so much ,no one likes playing them until we are forced by our house master or risk cutting firewood n the field.
Mind you after I was chased out from my house for been a satanic girl I play no football which is my talent but watch it on television and sex marriedmen for money just to eat and live.

WORLD CUP IS COMING IN NOVEMBER

NOW LOOK AT MBAPEE AND POGBA OF FRANCE , YOU KNOW FRANCE WON THE LAST ONE RIGHT?
THEY ARE FEELING LIKE KINGS RIGHT NOW ESPECIALLY THAT POMPOUS MBAPEE PAID A BILLION WEEKLY , OTHERS ARE HAVING NIGHTMARES WERE FRANCE IS BEATING THEM AND THEY ARE WORKING SERIOUSLY FOR THAT DREAM TO NOT HAPPEN AND THATS WERE UR FIXING COMES FROM NO BE SO ? FRENCH COACH WONT USE MORE HUNGRY FOOTBALLERS WHO WANTS TO PROVE A POINT ,BUT WILL STILL FIELD PLAYERS WHO WILL SUE HIM FOR NOT FIELDING THEM . IN MY WORLD MBAPEE WOULD NOT GO TO WORLD CUP AS I SPEAK TO U, BUT HERE THE COACH IS SCARED OF BEEN MOLESTED BY MBAPEE

BE READY TO HEAR PEOPLE SAY THE WORLD CUP IS FIXED WHEN CHINA OR JAPAN BEAT FRANCE OR GHANA BEAT BRAZIL ,

No one decides nothing , their are teams oozing with talents and hardwork , these teams have coaches with my mindset . When you win a crown happiness goes away from u , because millions of factors wants to remove that crown from ur head .
Pep guediola hates failure that's y the arab billionaires pay him fortunes , some other coaches like that 2 ,
Pep believes so much in talent and hardwork. Like making a talented footballer work so hard 10 times over and removes that evil mentality in mbapee's brain.
With pep guediola in mancity , PSG will only dream of beating them.
So don't expect low talent clubs to beat man city and Liverpool on weekly basis
And when mbapee syndrome enters man city they lose against smaller team because they are humans not immortals and it's man to man.
Footballers in small team battle life and survival In there to prove so much so don't expect them not to beat u
...sorry my friend I don't know ur name self

Wow!!!! shocked shocked

Quite Insightful,

Well, thanks a lot for this. I initially removed my post cos as i was looking at other posts later in this thread, i was already thinking like it's awkward to post such questions here.

My name is Oluwasunkanmi.

Thanks a lot for this !!!!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 9:00am On Sep 24, 2022
The silence on this thread is getting too loud!!!
Where is everyone...??
SisterFire,
Dazzlingd,
Ahasco,
Sojourner2001,
Leiylau,
A001,
PapaNnamdi,
& co
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2022
SporaD8:
Where is everyone...??
SisterFire,
Dazzlingd,
Ahasco,
Sojourner2001,
Leiylau,
A001,
PapaNnamdi,
& co
... Wait a bit my spirit is rusty when I fix it ...I will comeback fully to answer questions.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:10am On Sep 24, 2022
oluwasunkanmi97:

Wow!!!! shocked shocked

Quite Insightful,

Well, thanks a lot for this. I initially removed my post cos as i was looking at other posts later in this thread, i was already thinking like it's awkward to post such questions here.

My name is Oluwasunkanmi.

Thanks a lot for this !!!!!

...Y did. U do that ?
Removing ur post that's not good ..

I have mastered the language, tricks & pains of football before US 94...I was quite because I was spinned by universal forces.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2001: 9:12am On Sep 24, 2022
So I should have asked this question like 5 days ago.
I just got home like 11 days ago and my parents and their church people and the environment at large have been able to get into my head. I am tired. My sanity is tired trying to keep my sanity.

I have been forced by my parents to series of church programs praying against powers. Marine powers, ancestral powers etc.
The energy these people put into their prayers against powers plus the argument I had with my parents that no spiritual powers are working against us which of course they thought I was already possessed. I seen people pray violently for hours till they can't stand then they kneel or lie on the ground still blasting prayers. I've seen people do funny movements when the woman of God lays her hands on them and they fall under anointing while she tries to deliver them.
I looked around and was looking at the possibilities of being the only sane person in the crowd. She even said I have powers on my both sides that are working on crushing me so I don't make wealth lol. Lies!!�

I know that the powers hindering people are the results of bad choices they made in life, mistakes and consequences of their actions. Political powers too
BUT, I know VOODOO does exist ( Spiritual science) Even my leg got swollen for a long time that I was a bit paralyzed when I stepped on a charm.
Now, I have seen people going through hardships and badluck and when they prayed against powers and stuffs things changed for them. So many events like that

What I am saying is this, it doesn't make sense to me that people would channel such time and energy to pray against spiritual forces of darkness and ancestral powers as well as Marine forces lol.... Deep down there must be a mystery behind all these. There must be something.
I know a family where all the men died before a certain age and all the girls never got married.... The list goes on

I am above all these powers and stuff. I am just concerned for my parents and other church folks. If you hear their story you will think deeply.

What do you have to say about powers
There are folks that know how to use voodoo to attack other folks
Why are all these always present in a religious setting.

I'm tired. Just prayed against powers this morning with parents...... The thing infuriates me. I argue with them but they think I am possessed myself.... These folks are dimming my light.

Let me hear from you sisterfire
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 9:15am On Sep 24, 2022
SisterFire:
... Wait a bit my spirit is rusty when I fix it ...I will comeback fully to answer questions.
Alright take your time, charge ya soul and rest your nerves. when you're back, we'd make a big bonfire!!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2022
Sojourner2001:
So I should have asked this question like 5 days ago.
I just got home like 11 days ago and my parents and their church people and the environment at large have been able to get into my head. I am tired. My sanity is tired trying to keep my sanity.

I have been forced by my parents to series of church programs praying against powers. Marine powers, ancestral powers etc.
The energy these people put into their prayers against powers plus the argument I had with my parents that no spiritual powers are working against us which of course they thought I was already possessed. I seen people pray violently for hours till they can't stand then they kneel or lie on the ground still blasting prayers. I've seen people do funny movements when the woman of God lays her hands on them and they fall under anointing while she tries to deliver them.
I looked around and was looking at the possibilities of being the only sane person in the crowd. She even said I have powers on my both sides that are working on crushing me so I don't make wealth lol. Lies!!�

I know that the powers hindering people are the results of bad choices they made in life, mistakes and consequences of their actions. Political powers too
BUT, I know VOODOO does exist ( Spiritual science) Even my leg got swollen for a long time that I was a bit paralyzed when I stepped on a charm.
Now, I have seen people going through hardships and badluck and when they prayed against powers and stuffs things changed for them. So many events like that

What I am saying is this, it doesn't make sense to me that people would channel such time and energy to pray against spiritual forces of darkness and ancestral powers as well as Marine forces lol.... Deep down there must be a mystery behind all these. There must be something.
I know a family where all the men died before a certain age and all the girls never got married.... The list goes on

I am above all these powers and stuff. I am just concerned for my parents and other church folks. If you hear their story you will think deeply.

What do you have to say about powers
There are folks that know how to use voodoo to attack other folks
Why are all these always present in a religious setting.

I'm tired. Just prayed against powers this morning with parents...... The thing infuriates me. I argue with them but they think I am possessed myself.... These folks are dimming my light.

Let me hear from you sisterfire
... Christopher how are u ? I wl answer u ok , how is ur friend that sees light around .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2022
SporaD8:

Alright take your time, charge ya soul and rest your nerves. when you're back, we'd make a big bonfire!!!

...Death is better than harming souls .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2001: 9:19am On Sep 24, 2022
Sisterfire
While we were in secondary school.... There was this super sexy girl with mad curves lol. She was my friends step sister. We are still friends now. More like family.
Back then she heard voices and would roll on the floor acting like one possessed person like that. All of us would run away so evil spirit would not possess us
Church people came and did their stuffs and after a long while it stopped happening to her.
She was weird then. Very weird and crazy. It was fun.

So now I saw her last night. My friend here who just turned a brain user was asking me what was happening to her then when she would hear voices and go wild. I told him that maybe her spiritual guides were trying to contact her.

I am thinking of holding a conversation with her and asking her stuffs but I am scared she might misunderstand me and it might end up badly. She is married now.
What do you think?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2001: 9:22am On Sep 24, 2022
SporaD8:
Where is everyone...??
SisterFire,
Dazzlingd,
Ahasco,
Sojourner2001,
Leiylau,
A001,
PapaNnamdi,
& co

Eshey give away nau
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2001: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2022
SisterFire:
... Christopher how are u ? I wl answer u ok , how is ur friend that sees light around .

I thank God. Whichever one exists.
How are you too?
Why is your soul rusty is it that old?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2001: 9:27am On Sep 24, 2022
SisterFire:
...Death is better than harming souls .

Wise word
What's going on
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2022
Sojourner2001:

Wise word
What's going on
... nothing to worry about smiley ... Spinning as a word means a lot in celestial languages.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
SisterFire:
... nothing to worry about smiley ... Spinning as a word means a lot in celestial languages.
I stumble through your post today and I don't know such eccentric woman like you exist in nairaland cheesy

I have a lot of questions I would love to ask you?
Are you in the right frame of mind to answer my questions?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gromilla010:
I stumble through your post today and I don't know such eccentric woman like you exist in nairaland cheesy

...Welcome my dear, I'm blushing already cheesy me
...feel free to ask ur questions ( 3/10 precisely ) my soul is rusty till date after an attack to my soul which defiled my imagination.
I will answer ur questions at night or maybe tomorrow .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gromilla010:

..if I may ask

Is it my post on killing of 50 women in MEC?
Or
About fanstasy of reality
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
SisterFire:
..if I may ask

Is it my post on killing of 50 women in MEC?
Or
About fanstasy of reality
about fantasy of reality

Let's start from here it's heaven and hell real?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gromilla010:
about fantasy of reality

...ok my dear
Heaven and hell are real to the dull brains of people who left their brains unused then allow an evil programme of an overambitious winged humanoid name Yahweh aka Satan rule their lives.

Yahweh has a home same way even a crocodile has a home but no Blackman nor those who aren't in satanic order allowed in it.
Millions of fabricated stories won't change the truth...not today nor forever.
Their is a sweet beautiful gate for those dull brainless humans ,what lies behind that gate is your worst fear,but for brain users still alive on earth they shall hate any garden nor abode with Religious colouration including those silver dressed female angels trying to trap u through that gate.
I stated it like a parable of my half-brother Jesus( F•kiri•nscu) I shall bring it forward dear
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
SisterFire:
...ok my dear
Heaven and hell are real to the dull brains of people who left their brains unused then allow an evil programme of an overambitious winged humanoid name Yahweh aka Satan rule their lives.

Yahweh has a home same way even a crocodile has a home but no Blackman nor those who aren't in satanic order allowed in it.
Their is a sweet beautiful gate for those dull brainless humans ,what lies behind that gate is your worst fear,but for brain users still alive on earth they shall hate any garden nor abode with Religious colouration including those silver dressed female angels trying to trap u through that gate.
I stated it like a parable of my half-brother Jesus( F•kiri•nscu) I shall bring it forward dear
so what you are trying to imply is that heaven and hell is not real and it is just a concept invented by humans to control the masses?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sojourner2001:
Sisterfire
While we were in secondary school.... There was this super sexy girl with mad curves lol. She was my friends step sister. We are still friends now. More like family.
Back then she heard voices and would roll on the floor acting like one possessed person like that. All of us would run away so evil spirit would not possess us
Church people came and did their stuffs and after a long while it stopped happening to her.
She was weird then. Very weird and crazy. It was fun.

So now I saw her last night. My friend here who just turned a brain user was asking me what was happening to her then when she would hear voices and go wild. I told him that maybe her spiritual guides were trying to contact her.

I am thinking of holding a conversation with her and asking her stuffs but I am scared she might misunderstand me and it might end up badly. She is married now.
What do you think?
...Ask her what is needed to be asked...tell her u see things too for her to feel welcomed . If she embarrasses u avoid her ,Life is but a phase in our various existence,if her spirit is down below today 2022AD it may not In year 7800AD.
In discussing with her any little red flag avoid her we war not upon Wickedness but foolishness
Ignorance is bliss allow her enjoy her Jesus in peace she is a woman whose hardest experience was heartbreak from a man ,u know my harsh experience about been tied in chains with holy water ,olive oil and cains on me... Plus rape cases from same exorcists pastors that's experiences that turns a woman to lioness...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gromilla010:
so what you are trying to imply is that heaven and hell is not real and it is just a concept invented by humans to control the masses?
before I present the parable to u , u shud know their is a spiritual dungeons oozing with sulfuric fire right there at the netherrealms . Listen earth is in 1st reality realm , Afterlife is the 2nd inverse realm to mother earth and netherealms connected with our brain section known as mind comes against us negativity through Religion, immortals call Mind programmed , dreamland is 4th realm inverse ourselves , parallel worlds are 5th and 50 other realms which u don't wanna know about,
SOMEONE WHO CONTROLS HIS MIND SHALL GO TO HELL FOR HOLIDAY GIST WITH THE DEMONS AND GO TO VOSOD OR PLACES HE SHE WANTS, I HAVE DONE DAT SO MANY TIMES I HAVE RELEASED 400,000 SOULS FROM HELL ,SOME HUMANSOULS AVOIDED ME because THE EVIL ANGELS( DEMONS ) TOLD THEM I'M SCARLET LADY WHO WANTS THEIR STAY ON HELL TL ETERNITY
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
SisterFire:
...ok my dear

what happens in the afterlife after you die?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
SisterFire:
below I present the parable to u , u shud know their is a spiritual dungeons oozing with sulfuric fire right there at the netherrealms . Listen earth is in 1st reality realm , Afterlife is the 2nd inverse realm to mother earth and netherealms connected with our brain section known as mind comes against us negativity through Religion, immortals call Mind programmed , dreamland is 4th realm inverse ourselves , parallel worlds are 5th and 50 other realms which u don't wanna know about,
SOMEONE WHO CONTROLS HIS MIND SHALL GO TO HELL FOR HOLIDAY GIST WITH THE DEMONS AND GO TO VOSOD OR PLACES HE SHE WANTS, I HAVE DONE DAT SO MANY TIMES I HAVE RELEASED 400,000 SOULS FROM HELL ,SOME HUMANSOULS AVOIDED ME because THE EVIL ANGELS( DEMONS ) TOLD THEM I'M SCARLET LADY WHO WANTS THEIR STAY ON HELL TL ETERNITY

you haven't yet answered my question is heaven and hell real?
Like is there a paradise for specific humans and a hell where human will burn for the rest of eternity?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gromilla010:
about fantasy of reality

Read the pix attached below to see that heaven and hell is your personal creation!
However, if you can't create your own heaven, someone else will judge and force you into their own hell!

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gromilla010:
you haven't yet answered my question is heaven and hell real?
Like is there a paradise for specific humans and a hell where human will burn for the rest of eternity?
Don't make me laugh, we aren't proud In here because pride goes against the light .
if u won't calm down and read my English well mr man then u will be ready to see how real hell is.

Listen angry man for the 3rd time " HELL IS REAL TO CHRISTIANS/MOSLEMS/FOOLIAH ATHEISTS THEY GET BURNT IN HELLFIRE because OF THEIR BELIEF ,BUT THATS OTHERWISE TO SOMEONE WHO HAS NEVER HEARD OF CHRIST
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Adaibeku:
According to what me and you knew about hauntings / ur teachings on it
A pastor argued that they are no ghost in Nigeria with these 3 points
[1] Nigerians are strong psychologically
[2] Nigerians has blood of Jesus and holyghost fire to shout and no ghosts wants that ! infact ghosts fears blood of Jesus, so is a Bomb tnt against ghosts, that whitemen don't shout blood of Jesus that's y it trieves there grin
[3] Nigeria is a holy country and no decapitated ashawo will harm our Religious Politicians and leaders.

I know he is naive but I will want u to use this pastors as point of contact to naive ones here
Udo diri gi nne
... First Nigerians are dull psychologically , when 90% likes to fix supernaturals in their good or bad luck , they refuse to know that all problems has colourations wit someone's( humans) actions or inactions ,
They say bad luck trails them god where are u? Who are their dads ? drunkards , poolers , church GATEMEN , who is their mothers ? Pepper sellers, crayfish traders, poor prostitutes etc , When you know where ur problems are coming from ,u will tackle it with wisdom! But when u are wicked to the truth surrounding u , u shall kill lovers n enrich wicked souls from little or least in ur piggies,
...chinedu has luck , god is with him, who is chinedu's dad ? A banker , A corrupt POLITICIAN, a wicked man in pulpit etc , who is his mother ? A prophestess ( A wise retired prostitute) , A goal getter mum( an OVERAMBITIOUS lady killing who steps in her way) ...
90% of Nigerians don't know their religious parents are the devil they fight , A billionaire gives birth to 2( max) and pauper Mr abiloye gives birth to 13 while many rejoice that lord Jesus lives with him ..why will ghosts waste time on those who psychics are below animals,
Whitemen are better in d brain, just that many of their wise men are lucky enough to use the power of vosod , what Africans shall sacrifice to have ,

2) Ghost loves that word blood of Jesus , because it's like a cocaine in their veins ...when they hear it they rejoice and make u their play toy ,
...but in nollywoods blood of Jesus chases out ghosts , like sexy widow Mrs Rita will kill Ify ti take over her billionaire hubby and when ify mistakenly bcoms a ghost and visit Mrs Rita , holy repented Mrs Rita binds her with blood of Jesus n ify vanishes to hell that's what ur illiterate scriptwriters are fond of ,
...truth be told , not all ghost in vengence missions succeed , why ?
90% reason some don't succeed is when their victims beg with a sincere /wise and truthful heart ...
As for shouting Jesus on them or holyghost fire ? It makes them intoxicated that they don't want to kill u but to use u as a play thing , appearing in ur television , in ur wardropes, from the floor , pipping u from the windows until u finally commit suicide ... Read my lips they love that word blood of Jesus and hate their victims talking like scientists full of love of humanity , this set will appease a ghost without external helps ...it weakens a vengeful heart , No one can contain them except with humour , truth and wisdom.

3) . Pastors and politicians are one , difference is that one choose to eat u from far distance while one chooses to eat u from close contact . .Give a pastor money n he stops criticising a POLITICIAN, if he refuses to stop criticising give him more money n see magic at the alter ,
... So tell me y they won't love POLITICIANS n hate those innocent souls used for rituals( demonic spirits) ,
If amakasexy (whose body was drained of it's blood at the dark chamber of senator Anthony 's banana island mansion,) wants to harm senator Anthony as a being from vosod ...no Humanoid programme can save them ,
Senator Ismail Worthing 300billion dies of rare malaria( his fradulent doctors will say brain cancer) and no one asked what really happened ,
During Corona virus one bloody ritualist in national assembly who was tormented by his lucky daughter until he committed suicide , what killed him? Covid19 , this same senator was an armbearer of ogboni cult, how come a young girl conquered them all , some dead boys has sent Political blood worshispers of Siva to unknown destination , what killed them ? Covid19 ... Those ghost aren't happy that braintumors n Covid19 took their shine ..

whitemen Experienced their ghost Holocaust era from 9century to 16century , african haven't yet start their ghost era which will make Africans more developed than whitemen, that era is when blacks in Nigeria are saved from 3Oas ,

Gromilla go through this and understand the demerits n merits of mind programme.

I have other things to show
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
SisterFire:
Don't make me laugh, we aren't proud In here because pride goes against the light .
if u won't calm down and read my English well mr man then u will be ready to see how real hell is.

Listen angry man for the 3rd time " HELL IS REAL TO CHRISTIANS/MOSLEMS/FOOLIAH ATHEISTS THEY GET BURNT IN HELLFIRE because OF THEIR BELIEF ,BUT THATS OTHERWISE TO SOMEONE WHO HAS NEVER HEARD OF CHRIST
you are not giving me a straight forward answer.
If I can understand you deeply are you trying to type that heaven and hell is just a mindset but is not a reality in the midst of Christians,islam and atheist?
So what happens to those who don't think that heaven and hell is real?

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.