Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,504 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (210898 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 3:25am On Sep 25, 2022
Gromilla010:
you are fluctuating!!!
I want to know whether their is a place of everlasting tormentation for the dead and a paradise also for a specific kind of people after death?
You lack comprehension dude . She doesn't want ur ghost coming after her after finding out their is no hell or their is hell when you kick the bucket
You don't search for wisdom like u do because u might end up worst than you ought to be Stay focus Atheists aren't needed here.
Y your comprehension is below per is that you don't wanna know nothing about mind control she talks about .
Ur ability to comprehend the 5 realms she listed makes you sound like a Korean dictator.
What it's so difficult to understand that hellfire isn't created in same realms kept for dead people ,wats so difficult to understand? �
As a good witch I have studied carefully those realms but I came to understand how realms works thru her and she claimed we have 500 realms.
Don't stress enchantress pls
[code][/code]

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 3:30am On Sep 25, 2022
Sojourner2001:

Leiylau

I've seen it in the movies but I'll ask you. Is it possible that people from different locations meet but not physically?
Yes sisterfire enchante explain better
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 3:43am On Sep 25, 2022
Is it a coincidence papannamdi is ill and I'm too same time maamfire said 3 people here went with her to an unknown realm to seek the dead pastor?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 5:28am On Sep 25, 2022
Gromilla010:
so if the supreme God intentionally created all this then it simply means that heaven and hell is absolutely not real.
What is his intention of creating humanity and the universe?
And what does he hope to achieve with this?
After all my explanation, this is all you could conclude?! You really have a long way to go.
Read this thread...
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 6:02am On Sep 25, 2022
SisterFire:
... supreme god created Creature H1,2,3,4,5,6,7
Creature M1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
Creature R1,2,3,4,5,6,7
Creature GL1,2,3,4,5
Creature TN1,2 to 22
These creatures and million other models are models to immortals like H1 means Fair skinned winged humanoid , H2 means green skinned humanoid , H3 Dark skinned humanoids

TN1 means Rolling Tron immortals who are machines

Upon this he didn't create them in his likeness but su_ns ,

DO YOU ACTUALLY KNOW Y HE CREATED THOSE IMMORTALS?
SisterFire please safe it!
If thhe dude is yet to learn the English alphabet,
how can he ever understand all these post-degree teachings?!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 6:09am On Sep 25, 2022
Leiylau:
You lack comprehension dude . Don't stress enchantress pls [code][/code]
Exactly my conclusions. Implore SisterFire to take a break. Let's see the guy as an assignment and give him a beginner's guide.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 6:30am On Sep 25, 2022
Gromilla010:
if I may ask is the supreme God the same as yahweh or yahweh is his subordinate?
If yahweh is the subordinate then who is truly the supreme God?
A lot of people take yahweh as the supreme God of the universe and I want to know if it is true or false.
This post right here, summaries the Genesis of your confusion.
First read the post on that link I shared with you(to know all about the Supreme Creator) or everything anyone says here will remain jargons to you.
Supreme creator is not same as Yahweh.
Yahweh is Supreme Creators aspect.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 6:54am On Sep 25, 2022
SporaD8:

Exactly my conclusions. Implore SisterFire to take a break.
Let's see the guy as an assignment and give him a beginner's guide.
Exactly my point
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2001: 8:50am On Sep 25, 2022
Leiylau:
Is it a coincidence papannamdi is ill and I'm too same time maamfire said 3 people here went with her to an unknown realm to seek the dead pastor?

I was waiting for a third party to say he was sick. She said three human souls... The third one might not be from this thread.

Gromilla010 I suggest you read this thread from page 1. Within 3wks you should be done and in the process of reading it, a lot will be learnt by you

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2001: 8:53am On Sep 25, 2022
Leiylau:

Yes sisterfire enchante explain better

Please can sisterfire or someone explain better. It's part of my research on altering consciousness. If it's possible I'd like to try it out.
Yahweh and other gods were able to create their abode via their imaginations and they went there via an altered state of reality. I want to try that.
I also want to find out if one can alter his consciousness into a video game. Only I would understand better.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gerardo88: 9:52am On Sep 25, 2022
Angel Dreams
In 3 years I have dreamt about Angels 4 times. The recent one, two Angels came shook hands, like and upper head tap once. One came from the east the other from the west, so the one from the west pointed to the west and the one that came from the east followed, I didn't heard what the western angel said after shaking hands. Then I saw another came out behind the angel that came out from the east he held something, a golden scroll tied and he followed behind the first two Angels , they were wearing serious looks on their faces. I saw the fourth came out from the east still and followed behind. I don't know how but in the dream I was searching the cloud to see the fifth with the trumpet, I really don't know why but I felt there was a one with a trumpet but I didn't see the fifth then I woke.
These angels were so big in the sky, and we're not really smiling I can clearly remember the looks on their faces...... Help me understand the dream
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2022
Sojourner2001:

Please can sisterfire or someone explain better. It's part of my research on altering consciousness. If it's possible I'd like to try it out.
Yahweh and other gods were able to create their abode via their imaginations and they went there via an altered state of reality. I want to try that.
I also want to find out if one can alter his consciousness into a video game. Only I would understand better.

... It will be extremely difficult for humans except gifteds .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2022
Gerardo88:
Angel Dreams
In 3 years I have dreamt about Angels 4 times. The recent one, two Angels came shook hands, like and upper head tap once. One came from the east the other from the west, so the one from the west pointed to the west and the one that came from the east followed, I didn't heard what the western angel said after shaking hands. Then I saw another came out behind the angel that came out from the east he held something, a golden scroll tied and he followed behind the first two Angels , they were wearing serious looks on their faces. I saw the fourth came out from the east still and followed behind. I don't know how but in the dream I was searching the cloud to see the fifth with the trumpet, I really don't know why but I felt there was a one with a trumpet but I didn't see the fifth then I woke.
These angels were so big in the sky, and we're not really smiling I can clearly remember the looks on their faces...... Help me understand the dream
...my friend u are here .
Is like u are a christian ryt?
Before we help u unravel ur dream with techniques of nature though I'm not a dreamcaster ... Do you know account of revelation happened before the creation of Adam and eve? That billions of years b4 Adam revelation was also known as lamentations of Yahweh who was pained in love with scarlet lady?
Do you know revelation without naming John is the first book written by Yahweh ...it's titled " my Meg war against evil"( war against a wife snatcher )

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gerardo88: 10:04am On Sep 25, 2022
SisterFire:
...my friend u are here .
Is like u are a christian ryt?
yeah am a christian
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2022
Gerardo88:
yeah am a christian
...Hmmm it's well, we shall not quarrel cos the sweet bliss in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gerardo88: 10:08am On Sep 25, 2022
SisterFire:
...Hmmm it's well, we shall not quarrel cos the sweet bliss in ignorance.
Okay am listening

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2001: 10:55am On Sep 25, 2022
SisterFire:
... It will be extremely difficult for humans except gifteds .

Everything is just difficult
Which kind life be this

Well as long as there is a possibility, tell me what you know then

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sojourner2001:

I was waiting for a third party to say he was sick. She said three human souls... The third one might not be from this thread.

Gromilla010 I suggest you read this thread from page 1. Within 3wks you should be done and in the process of reading it, a lot will be learnt by you
The confusion is too much Mr sojourner

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sojourner2001:

Everything is just difficult
Which kind life be this

Well as long as there is a possibility, tell me what you know then
... Ur pains is y Yahweh has to be locked away forever.

Anakhims which is the right model of earthlings was destroyed by progroms of Yahweh and 6ft replaced anaks.

The 3rd realms aren't human thing except intense brainwash of human by another human which opens the mind to an unknown dungeon.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Gerardo88:
Angel Dreams
...Sorry for the delay my dear I was occupied by family routines and I just became free from my children palava like ryt now smiley .

Like I said I am not a dreamcaster but over many million years I have learnt few dream tricks from an actual dreamcaster of the red serpent tribe( Reanaks )

Dreams which many don't know nothing about its the inverseUniverse of an individual which is situated at his brain and the inner vision mirrors it a particular human during sleeps,
It brings forth past events and anticipates future events to a dreamer since the universe is created round events of millions years ago happens in present n future with that many unknown dreams comes to pass and few humans knew about their past life played to them by the monitor of dream which is inner vision.
LISTEN ITS VERY IMPORTANT
WHEH I TOLD U DREAMS PLAYS THE PAST , PRESENT AND FUTURE UR HUMAN BODY/FRESH IS USELESS TO THIS STATEMENT, because IT CONCERNS JUST UR SOUL

WHY IS IT SO ?

78% OF HUMANS ON EARTH ARE HUMANS WHO HAVE LIVED MILLIONS OF YEARS AS AN ANAKHIMS AND HUMANS . WITH THAT WHEN DREAM PLAYS THINGS TO U IT MIGHT BE PAST EVENT OF APRIL 2, 10,500,476BC OR FUTURE EVENT OF JUNE 11, 970,800AD AND REMEMBER U WILL BE DEAD AT 100YRS TO COME

UR DREAM PROPER!

When you dream about things like this severally it means one thing
"You were an anakhim of immortal wing humanoid Amún thæmos or an anakhim of IWH Yahweh nîyperesi or even an anakhim of IWH Ephrata who warred against each other ,like Yahweh warred against them both, because of pains in his heart of being jilted ( story for another time ) ,
The scrolls, trumpets and those u see in ur dreams n read in revelations are dispositions of war strategies in place , the war was nuclear because of high technologies then , After months of nuking at a particular place and u see ur enemies aren't pertub u change the strategy with trumpets and waving of scrolls ,

Is either you watch ,read and hear stories of revelation often or YOU ARE ONE OF THE ANGELS OF THAT ARMAGEDDON WARS BILLION YEARS BACK,

AVOID RELIGION AND ALLOW UR ANAK SOUL SHINE MORE THAN HUMANS
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
Leiylau:
You lack comprehension dude . She doesn't want ur ghost coming after her after finding out their is no hell or their is hell when you kick the bucket
You don't search for wisdom like u do because u might end up worst than you ought to be Stay focus Atheists aren't needed here.
Y your comprehension is below per is that you don't wanna know nothing about mind control she talks about .
Ur ability to comprehend the 5 realms she listed makes you sound like a Korean dictator.
What it's so difficult to understand that hellfire isn't created in same realms kept for dead people ,wats so difficult to understand? �
As a good witch I have studied carefully those realms but I came to understand how realms works thru her and she claimed we have 500 realms.
[code][/code]
...You said all here bravo ♥
But I'm not scared of ghost because afterlife teaches us things we are ignorant of on earth , and the presence of ghost means that you must have known the truth and have met with forces of vosods

Didn't I tell u this
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Leiylau:
[code][/code]
you are the one that lack comprension here because if you have sense you will know that I am not an atheist just asking questions for verification of the truth.
I don't know anything about mind control maybe she would teach me on how to achieve that.
So what you are trying to isunerate if I get you literally is that serving a god makes your soul accessible to that particular god after death,such that you end up in a place that he wishes to make you end up in, that is if it is in hell fire you have no choice and if it is in reincarnation then also you have no choice?
So what about those like me who are not worshipping the gods of christianity and islam what happens to us after death?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
SporaD8:

This post right here, summaries the Genesis of your confusion.
First read the post on that link I shared with you(to know all about the Supreme Creator) or everything anyone says here will remain jargons to you.
Supreme creator is not same as Yahweh.
Yahweh is Supreme Creators aspect.
first I want to know if you are otemanuduno?
You linking me to that thread are you trying to isunerate that The supreme God of the universe created his 8 sons which are nymphidis, eartum,ephradite,chimides,largas, chaleb, murmoh and euchlydes respectively.
Are you trying to imply that the Christian god yahweh is nymphidis and the islam god Allah is largas and all this two gods are sons of the supreme God of the universe (domino reverd)?
If the above question is true if the supreme God is an all knowing, omniprescence, ommiscience and omnipotent why didn't he create his sons to be like him?
If the supreme God had an evil sons named nymphilis and largas it simply means the supreme God is evil himself
Why couldn't the supreme God kill nymphidis and largas why allow those gods corrupt and infect his creations with evil?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
SisterFire:
...You said all here bravo ♥
But I'm not scared of ghost because afterlife teaches us things we are ignorant of on earth , and the presence of ghost means that you must have known the truth and have met with forces of vosods

Didn't I tell u this
are you a psychic?
Do you have the ability of clairvoyance and telepathy?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
Gromilla010:
are you a psychic?
Do you have the ability of clairvoyance and telepathy?
...I have no telepathic ability but all wise humans possesses half the clairvoyant abilities because they uses the past to judge the future...And I am wise smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Gromilla010:
you are the one that lack comprension here because if you have sense you will know that I am not an atheist just asking questions for verification of the truth.
I don't know anything about mind control maybe she would teach me on how to achieve that.
So what you are trying to isunerate if I get you literally is that serving a god makes your soul accessible to that particular god after death,such that you end up in a place that he wishes to make you end up in, that is if it is in hell fire you have no choice and if it is in reincarnation then also you have no choice?
So what about those like me who are not worshipping the gods of christianity and islam what happens to us after death?
...don't attack urselves ,I will put u through so we can be on same altitude.

Mind control is same as mind program called Religion

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Gromilla010:
first I want to know if you are otemanuduno?
You linking me to that thread are you trying to isunerate that The supreme God of the universe created his 8 sons which are nymphidis, eartum,ephradite,chimides,largas, chaleb, murmoh and euchlydes respectively.
Are you trying to imply that the Christian god yahweh is nymphidis and the islam god Allah is largas and all this two gods are sons of the supreme God of the universe (domino reverd)?
If the above question is true if the supreme God is an all knowing, omniprescence, ommiscience and omnipotent why didn't he create his sons to be like him?
If the supreme God had an evil sons named nymphilis and largas it simply means the supreme God is evil himself
Why couldn't the supreme God kill nymphidis and largas why allow those gods corrupt and infect his creations with evil?
...hahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
I know how u feel my dear
You sound so green and with green lights of passion
,but with time u shall understand fully,
I once said that creating universe was a mistake ignorantly when I was out from sacred triangle billions of years back but I later found out the good in universe outruns the bad with billions of margin.

Yahweh you saw is one out of billions of IMMORTALs , you say all this because u view things with single scope while those u attack view with 5 scopes.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
SporaD8:

After all my explanation, this is all you could conclude?! You really have a long way to go.
Read this thread...
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Hope he understands better with this.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
Gromilla010:
like hell who cares lipsrsealed
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
CATS

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
SisterFire:
...don't attack urselves ,I will put u through so we can be on same altitude.

Mind control is same as mind program called Religion
how do one achieve mind control?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
SisterFire:
...hahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
I know how u feel my dear
You sound so green and with green lights of passion
,but with time u shall understand fully,
I once said that creating universe was a mistake ignorantly when I was out from sacred triangle billions of years back but I later found out the good in universe outruns the bad with billions of margin.

Yahweh you saw is one out of billions of IMMORTALs , you say all this because u view things with single scope while those u attack view with 5 scopes.

so can you tell me the 5scopes they view from let me see reasons to flow along with them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.