Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,708 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (205789 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2001: 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
Leiylau:
This being also a death teacher right ?

Wetin be this

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2001: 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
Hmm
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:14am On Sep 28, 2022
Sojourner2001:

When did you guys start speaking in this language
... That's one out of 5 languages we speak here grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2001: 7:52am On Sep 28, 2022
SisterFire:
... That's one out of 5 languages we speak here grin

Xeixe xekxenxeoxewxe xehxeoxewxe xetxeoxe xesxepxeaxekxe xeixetxe xehxeoxewxe

Had a dream where all of a sudden I discovered I have been sleeping outside all my life. I was lying on an arranged piece of fabric on the floor outside in the night when it dawned on me the dangers I might be exposing myself to. And the fact that I have been sleeping outside all my life amazed me greatly.
Since I didn't have a house I started looking for someone's balcony to sleep in.

What does this dream mean
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2022
SporaD8:

I can't. I can only guess.
Here is my encounter...
It first started with 11:11 and I decided to meditate.
Immediately I went off, I could see a dimly lit auditorium (I was more like an observer).
The setting was like a church funeral - people in black/white suit and a body on a table at the altar.
Then come a voice says, "There is someone already dead who is not supposed to be. We need to call the person back!"
The voice then continue for some time in Latin - more like conjuring.
All of a sudden through the windows, the night out was flooded with light and the only double-door at the back of the auditorium were flung open!
The voice immediately shouted to everyone present, "Shot you eyes!"
I could see the flooded brilliant light rushing like a whirlwind into the body at the alter and at the same time feels myself buckles in reality(more like I was the body on the table) however the dream state didn't leave me - my visions were flooded still with light and my ears were howling madly like I was in the eye of a storm!
I gradually leave the dream state and check the time - all these happen in less than 30minutes.
... I can see the confusion with 11:11 is gone forever, u are making use of the 11:11 which means many things ,
Presence of S-aspects
Portal of an important message

Meaning of this vision according to U C " Spiritual Elevation from a dull lighted state that isn't a dull light afterall "

" Their is someone already dead who supposed not to be dead amongst us "

Dead here means spiritually low according to the standards of that particular movement and great forces " Physical death is overated but the real death is the death of the soul "
This might be futuristic but the power can be stored up now waiting for the future when it shall demonstrated.

We have so many gifts
Teleanu ( witchcraft )
Telepathy
Teleportation
Flying around with wings
Telekinesis
Sand illusions
Sun illusions
Teleelement ( ability to double your soul so to avoid danger )

Teleelement which isn't dual personality allows us to divide our souls to able to see ourselves in action ,one is hidden and another is visible
While dual personality is when you turn urself to different personality at a particular time .

Teleelement is what you used to see a great upgrade in ur soul here, few people who don't have this power would av woken up in horror when this li.ght element came rushing to them" they will say they were attacked by a light demon in the coven of ogboni secret cult" , but u shedded ur soul waiting for the unexpected ...

Shot ur eyes ?

Hmmmm dis is seriously serious, You know I always know u guys here as higher soul especially you ,I did predicted this in page 90 or so when shallow humans still asked me questions like " what's ur best food ,whats ur best colour ? The mods helped me by hiding this thread from empty brains honestly I gave it to them ,
Light movement is what this thread stands for and lights means wisdom ,the higher the light the greater a person ,
What sort of ligh.t will make a leader warn his members as such " shut ur eyes '?
We have lig.hts

The bright lig hts from the backdoor rushed to the body at the alter

You saw it coming and ur great soul allowed it to enter you like the whirlwind without watching how it entered the body in the alter right ?

Teleelement would have made u wake up when what came out from the back door was dark shadow hovering around ,but I can't imagine a dark flying shadow enter someone like u with lig.hts already , because the dark shadow cant put up with the light body ,
In anticipation ur soul shedded in two and the teleele2 made u understand u are in safe hands and the light penetrated u
Their are impossible things I know
1: bright lig.ht chasing after Chichisexy that they will shout Jesus! , Amylovy , Amaka4real, mama nkechi, iya ogundele and queenSonia
Who dash them ?
2: Dark elements trying to penetrate guys here in dream or vision ,it's not just possible.

Do you know all this means ?
That you might be 6700/9955 or over in light scale when an average humans are 450/650 and Amaka4real a runsgirl In nekede is 110/310 and it's not a maths fraction but wisdom/knowledge .
The meeting was done to usher u in the great li.ght movements the Vatican city thought they destroyed and corrupted .Their souls still exists in the spiritual and netherealms , if not why will 3 human soul volunteer to help me out Incase of trouble and they helped me divert my problems for sure . Nature and supreme forces uses this illum souls to solve problems ,they are humans souls who stands for humanity during judgement of wrongdoings
Sporad8 more ligh.ts are coming ur way till billion years to come.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2022
Sojourner2001:

Xeixe xekxenxeoxewxe xehxeoxewxe xetxeoxe xesxepxeaxekxe xeixetxe xehxeoxewxe

Had a dream where all of a sudden I discovered I have been sleeping outside all my life. I was lying on an arranged piece of fabric on the floor outside in the night when it dawned on me the dangers I might be exposing myself to. And the fact that I have been sleeping outside all my life amazed me greatly.
Since I didn't have a house I started looking for someone's balcony to sleep in.

What does this dream mean
... Mchtew see you
Xeyxeuxeoxe xeaxelxerxeexeaxedxeyxe xekxenxeexewxe xehxeoxewxe

Insecurity and fear but we shall get our it , look beyond earth and its problem ,it shall help u greatly
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:36am On Sep 28, 2022
Sojourner2001:

yes my dear now clean it off , it's good external bodies don't know this
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2022
Sojourner2001:

Wetin be this
An unknown being from an unknown location. grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 10:02am On Sep 28, 2022
SporaD8:

Tell me about it.
Dogs alerts you to spiritual and physical intruders .
But pussycats attacks negative spiritual intruders without much noise about it .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Leiylau:
Dogs alerts you to spiritual and physical intruders .
But pussycats attacks negative spiritual intruders without much noise about it .
How exactly do they do that?!
Their muteness is the major reason why I find them uninteresting. and their stealthy movement somehow look so freaking creapy.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by owunabastard: 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

No teacher teaches a student that is not willing to learn..

You my friend are not ready to learn,
Probably in denial stage and here to counter whatever and whoever is willing to help you with knowledge,
If you cannot read from page 1-50 on this thread and page 1-40 on otems thread,

Then my friend, anyone who answers your questions is just wasting his time..

Let us know when you are ready sir
Can you give me the link to Otem trade?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
SisterFire:
yes my dear now clean it off , it's good external bodies don't know this
you have been avoiding me smiley
perhaps the question I ask you is beyond you?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
SisterFire:
... I can see the confusion with 11:11 is gone forever, u are making use of the 11:11 which means many things ,
Presence of S-aspects
Portal of an important message

Meaning of this vision according to U C " Spiritual Elevation from a dull lighted state that isn't a dull light afterall "

" Their is someone already dead who supposed not to be dead amongst us "

Dead here means spiritually low according to the standards of that particular movement and great forces " Physical death is overated but the real death is the death of the soul "
This might be futuristic but the power can be stored up now waiting for the future when it shall demonstrated.

We have so many gifts
Teleanu ( witchcraft )
Telepathy
Teleportation
Flying around with wings
Telekinesis
Sand illusions
Sun illusions
Teleelement ( ability to double your soul so to avoid danger )

Teleelement which isn't dual personality allows us to divide our souls to able to see ourselves in action ,one is hidden and another is visible
While dual personality is when you turn urself to different personality at a particular time .

Teleelement is what you used to see a great upgrade in ur soul here, few people who don't have this power would av woken up in horror when this li.ght element came rushing to them" they will say they were attacked by a light demon in the coven of ogboni secret cult" , but u shedded ur soul waiting for the unexpected ...

Shot ur eyes ?

Hmmmm dis is seriously serious, You know I always know u guys here as higher soul especially you ,I did predicted this in page 90 or so when shallow humans still asked me questions like " what's ur best food ,whats ur best colour ? The mods helped me by hiding this thread from empty brains honestly I gave it to them ,
Light movement is what this thread stands for and lights means wisdom ,the higher the light the greater a person ,
What sort of ligh.t will make a leader warn his members as such " shut ur eyes '?
We have lig.hts

The bright lig hts from the backdoor rushed to the body at the alter

You saw it coming and ur great soul allowed it to enter you like the whirlwind without watching how it entered the body in the alter right ?

Teleelement would have made u wake up when what came out from the back door was dark shadow hovering around ,but I can't imagine a dark flying shadow enter someone like u with lig.hts already , because the dark shadow cant put up with the light body ,
In anticipation ur soul shedded in two and the teleele2 made u understand u are in safe hands and the light penetrated u
Their are impossible things I know
1: bright lig.ht chasing after Chichisexy that they will shout Jesus! , Amylovy , Amaka4real, mama nkechi, iya ogundele and queenSonia
Who dash them ?
2: Dark elements trying to penetrate guys here in dream or vision ,it's not just possible.

Do you know all this means ?
That you might be 6700/9955 or over in light scale when an average humans are 450/650 and Amaka4real a runsgirl In nekede is 110/310 and it's not a maths fraction but wisdom/knowledge .
The meeting was done to usher u in the great li.ght movements the Vatican city thought they destroyed and corrupted .Their souls still exists in the spiritual and netherealms , if not why will 3 human soul volunteer to help me out Incase of trouble and they helped me divert my problems for sure . Nature and supreme forces uses this illum souls to solve problems ,they are humans souls who stands for humanity during judgement of wrongdoings
Sporad8 more ligh.ts are coming ur way till billion years to come.

Thanks for this masterpiece.
The only point where I got the interpretation wrong was that... I thought it was one great soul that enter into my loins so as to be reincarnated into our world.
Honestly, the first time I felt that kind of sensation in the dream(I share the encounter with you), how I landed on the floor from my bed still remains a mystery to me. I actually thought it was an attack then!
This time around, I have come to know better - that credit should go to you!
Sincerely Runeshxxxx,you make me feels all wet behind the ears with that Runesh xenxe language.
I came across it earlier on this thread and now wish I had given it keener interest.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gromilla010:
you have been avoiding me smiley
perhaps the question I ask you is beyond you?
go back and read me well cos I have answered all ur questions .for now u haven't asked different question
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
SisterFire:
Papannamdi any update from the Facebook lady ?

Naa

I never messaged her again,
Alot of pp were talking spiritual wife gibberish..

This was 2018 though,
I just wanted to knw how it was possible for me to see an existing person in a dream before hand without real life interaction
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
owunabastard:
Can you give me the link to Otem trade?
Gimme a sec @sisterfire can I drop otems link here.

Otem has been away for close to a month now, I hope he is still with us
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
SporaD8:

I told paNnamdi as much even shared my own experience with him.
My gross with gromila is not that he insulted me, rather it's his determination to be blinded to correction, impatient to learn and his rude manner of asking questions he is not ready to accept the answer, that is really disturbing!
His kinda vibration will pale a brilliant soul!

I said it immediately that he wasnt ready to learn, rather to combat you with childish arguments..

I stopped responding to him immediately
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

I said it immediately that he wasnt ready to learn, rather to combat you with childish arguments..

I stopped responding to him immediately

I blame myself for trying to salvage his ignorance!
Making his learning my priority actually contributed to his aloofness - it makes him feel so entitled like the thread was opened on his behalf.
Check up to his very last comment to sisterfire, he remains still most annoyingly mannerless!

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
SisterFire:
go back and read me well cos I have answered all ur questions .for now u haven't asked different question
sleep paralysis..what will you say about the shadow man or woman that freezes and romance with its victims against their will
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gromilla010:
sleep paralysis..what will you say about the shadow man or woman that freezes and romance with its victims against their will
...that's not shadow man but ur brain romancing ur Pipi..
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

Gimme a sec @sisterfire can I drop otems link here.

Otem has been away for close to a month now, I hope he is still with us
... Feel free my dear

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

Naa

I never messaged her again,
Alot of pp were talking spiritual wife gibberish..

This was 2018 though,
I just wanted to knw how it was possible for me to see an existing person in a dream before hand without real life interaction
... Avoid dull lights my good comrade.
Are you not that soul that shedded ur single soul in half ti make it double nnamdi just to view a supernatural girl in 7 dimensions?
What is seeing a vision of an unknown girl u will meet on Facebook compared to the former?
According to UC : you have to meet her make her see the supernatural occurance isn't just a coincidence ,She will have pride or check ur material worth but persist on her ...we women most times front material lover to know real men, then we show our true self , use ur honour on her pride
because you both has done remarkable thing in the past and will still do in future and future after that
Let me not base it on true love but we know many lovers has committed suicide than casualties of wars . How many of them reunite in next life 0.1%
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
SporaD8:

Thanks for this masterpiece.
The only point where I got the interpretation wrong was that... I thought it was one great soul that enter into my loins so as to be reincarnated into our world.
Honestly, the first time I felt that kind of sensation in the dream(I share the encounter with you), how I landed on the floor from my bed still remains a mystery to me. I actually thought it was an attack then!
This time around, I have come to know better - that credit should go to you!
Sincerely Runeshxxxx,you make me feels all wet behind the ears with that Runesh xenxe language.
I came across it earlier on this thread and now wish I had given it keener interest.
... Your true self is back ,
Lolz my dear u got it wrong on ur interpretation. because When great minds gather death means death to soul ..kinda mentally imbalance or low brained , body death means transit .

Your light was gathered for ,
Meditate often u might save humanity no one knows . Ur level has passed no knowledge is waste, u arent just light gatherer but a semi gifted ( probably a gifted ).
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
SisterFire:
... Avoid dull lights my good comrade.
Are you not that soul that shedded ur single soul in half ti make it double nnamdi just to view a supernatural girl in 7 dimensions?
What is seeing a vision of an unknown girl u will meet on Facebook compared to the former?
According to UC : you have to meet her make her see the supernatural occurance isn't just a coincidence ,She will have pride or check ur material worth but persist on her ...we women most times front material lover to know real men, then we show our true self , use ur honour on her pride
because you both has done remarkable thing in the past and will still do in future and future after that
Let me not base it on true love but we know many lovers has committed suicide than casualties of wars . How many of them reunite in next life 0.1%
Oh wow,
The percentage means almost impossible,
If this was the interpretation I got about that dream then, I may tried to meet her,

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gromilla010
Mountain of fire really messed with your brain..
Visit this thread,
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

You will bind and cast the devil at the beginning say page 1-11
.later on you'd understand how religion works and why it was designed..
@ owunabastard
That's the link to otems thread
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
SisterFire:
...that's not shadow man but ur brain romancing ur Pipi..
I felt breath on my lips, it freezed me to the extent I couldn't move or scream or shout I was in a fixed point and I felt it's long nails...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
Gromilla010
Mountain of fire really messed with your brain..
Visit this thread,

You will bind and cast the devil at the beginning say page 1-11
.later on you'd understand how religion works and why it was designed..
@ owunabastard
That's the link to otems thread
you are absolutely wrong, I am not religious but eclectic...I have read and digested a considerable amount of ufos doctrine
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gromilla010:
I felt the breath it ceased me to the extent I couldn't move or scream or shout and I felt it's long nails...
...it's normal in sleep .it occurs when the brain mechanism to change from inverse to our universe bcoms weak that it brings u back from dreamworld with 40% of ur soul( consciousness ) still in dream and 60% back here in reality...in this scenario ur brain in charge of ur dreams withhelds u in netherrealms where u see horror in ur rooms while u are paralysed . Those horror in ur rooms are still there in ur dreams but humans are given partial sights in dream.

Stop attacking those troll guys in my name or I lay abominable curses on u and wash my hands off u . XeTxerxeyxe xemxeexe
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2001: 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
SisterFire:
...it's normal in sleep .it occurs when the brain mechanism to change from inverse to our universe bcoms weak that it brings u back from dreamworld with 40% of ur soul( consciousness ) still in dream and 60% back here in reality...in this scenario ur brain in charge of ur dreams withhelds u in netherrealms where u see horror in ur rooms while u are paralysed . Those horror in ur rooms are still there in ur dreams but humans are given partial sights in dream.

Stop attacking those troll guys in my name or I lay abominable curses on u and wash my hands off u . XeTxerxeyxe xemxeexe

Gromilla somewhere on this thread she talked broadly about this.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 12:12am On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:

do you really love the way those useless trolls are insulting you? cheesy
I was trying to defend you. grin
Ok don't worry I won't include your name but I will still attack them personally
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 12:13am On Sep 29, 2022
Sojourner2001:

Gromilla somewhere on this thread she talked broadly about this.
can you type down the page
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 12:19am On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:

but I do feel the ghost sucking my breast...the sensation is there it sucks my breast and I feel it's tongue and mouth wrapped on my nipples gradually sucking it.
You talked about netherrealms which part of netherrealms do this spirits come from?
Please can you list down all the netherrealms we have and the one we humans belong to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.