Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (210843 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Hmmmm... I advertising for Hadja
You are a married woman

OR ARE YOU ADVERTISING YOURSELF TO ME
...You f@@lish son of a bitch ,which hadjia ? The same one hadjia warning u to avoid Phillip that he uses his dick to reset a woman's brain or which hadjia.
See how lively Phillipson is me and u are above 40 and he is below 30 ,Biko do do do allow my husband enjoy his matrimony in peace we are barely a year in marriage ,what's ur problem with him sef ?. He steals my money and gambles with it and so ? U go fit do wetin him dey do for bed as weak as u are ? Tufiakwa , I don't love u go away my friend and find a young wife .

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
BigCowHornn:

I thought yu and yur husband are married and closed to extramaritally affairs? Even you as a lesbian.

Seems you can't help but keep imagining things.
That's your problem
see an unsophisticated fool chasing satan??! grin grin grin
When the spirits is already punishing you with abject poverty grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=BigCowHornn post=117116129][/quote] grin grin grin grin grin....you be original mugu.... grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
BigCowHornn:

I thought yu and yur husband are married and closed to extramaritally affairs? Even you as a lesbian.

Seems you can't help but keep imagining things.
That's your problem
...I know as I chat u now ,u won't be suicidal for the next one week continue fooling urself , u see that suicide u dey use me they avoid u must commit am. Anuohia grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...You f@@lish son of a bitch ,which hadjia ? The same one hadjia warning u to avoid Phillip that he uses his dick to reset a woman's brain or which hadjia.
See how lively Phillipson is me and u are above 40 and he is below 30 ,Biko do do do allow my husband enjoy his matrimony in peace we are barely a year in marriage ,what's ur problem with him sef ?. He steals my money and gambles with it and so ? U go fit do wetin him dey do for bed as weak as u are ? Tufiakwa , I don't love u go away my friend and find a young wife .
sisterfire finish the millipede...I love that....don't give him a breathing space kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...I know as I chat u now ,u won't be suicidal for the next one week continue fooling urself , u see that suicide u dey use me they avoid u must commit am. Anuohia
even looking at the millipede you will know he is fed up with life.... suicide loading grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:

You are married woman ... you keep crying to high heavens....so i will try to refrain from insulting you even when you beg for it.

Many think I'm under 20 sef. I have heard them all grin grin grin
Tell your f@@lish husband to go and keep insulting igbo people as always

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
see an unsophisticated fool chasing satan??! grin grin grin
When the spirits is already punishing you with abject poverty grin
...He is the most worthless humanbeing on nairaland, he has no life outside here,
A failed writer living on soaking Garri won't go and commit suicide or seek help .no he goes about after masturbating with the thought of me in laps and as well trolling jeon with alternative account then defend her with his cursed bigcowhornn account. I rather die than live ur kind of life Eze aka bigcowhornn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...I know as I chat u now ,u won't be suicidal for the next one week continue fooling urself , u see that suicide u dey use me they avoid u must commit am. Anuohia

On top your husband matter or yours?
Na una private matter no too dey involve me

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...He is the most worthless humanbeing on nairaland, he has no life outside here,
A failed writer living on soaking Garri won't go and commit suicide or seek help .no he goes about after masturbating with the thought of me in laps and as well trolling jeon with alternative account then defend her with his cursed bigcowhornn account. I rather die than live ur kind of life Eze aka bigcowhornn

I'm a programmer and it pays plenty

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
BigCowHornn:

You are married woman ... you keep crying to high heavens....so i will try to refrain from insulting you even when you beg for it.

...Shut da Bleep up who dash u Igbo heritage? Ezi bida

Are you not born throwaway answering Igbo name .Sweet Yoruba ife Dare is more Igbo than u can ever be .and more man than u , ur dick photo u sent to me can be mistaken as a brown earthworm .mumu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
BigCowHornn:

you are an old barren fool in his late sixties grin
And who is deceiving you that you can insult? grin...you can't insult anything you are just an inept BUFFOON... don't worry your body go pepper you this night. grin grin grin
You are a very stupid m.oronic idiot with no hope, aim, direction, magnitude, vision, destination, destiny, future and purpose...infact what are you living for? grin grin grin....you are a cavader grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...Shut da Bleep up who dash u Igbo heritage? Ezi bida

Are you not born throwaway answering Igbo name .Sweet Yoruba ife Dare is more Igbo than u can ever be .and more man than u , ur dick photo u sent to me can be mistaken as a brown earthworm .mumu
sisterfire your words are like atomic bomb....fire him mercilessly!!! grin grin grin kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you are an old barren fool in his late sixties grin
And who is deceiving you that you can insult? grin...you can't insult anything you are just an inept BUFFOON... don't worry your body go pepper you this night. grin grin grin
You are a very stupid m.oronic idiot with no hope, aim, direction, magnitude, vision, destination, destiny, future and purpose...infact what are you living for? grin grin grin....you are a cavader grin

You seem confused pick pne
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
BigCowHornn:

I'm a programmer and it pays plenty
...Taaah!!! mumu grin cheesy grin u sick bast@rd withdrew ur entire life saving to change 2 this miserable dollars, empty creature

I don't want to think u borrowed it from all this scammers u do boy boy for .but I know u borrowed it from bleaching cream addict yahoo yahoo urchins u slave for . grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
BigCowHornn:

You seem confused pick pne
m.oron how your dilapidated brain go fit code...after receiving bashing grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
sisterfire your words are like atomic bomb....fire him mercilessly!!! grin grin grin kiss kiss
... HIGH FIVE grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...Taaah!!! mumu grin cheesy grin u sick bast@rd withdrew ur entire life saving to change 2 this miserable dollars, empty creature

I don't want to think u borrowed it from all this scammers u do boy boy for .but I know u borrowed it from bleaching cream addict yahoo yahoo urchins u slave for . grin
shocked shocked
See Finishing!!! grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
m.oron how your dilapidated brain go fit code...after receiving bashing grin grin

Std day the Bash?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
... HIGH FIVE grin grin
grin grin kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
shocked shocked
See Finishing!!! grin grin grin

Humm you are still thinking of bugcowhorn matters

Why na grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Std day the Bash?
omo...see as you dey yarn like person wey maggot full him brain...I know think say you normal!!! grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Humm you are still thinking of bugcowhorn matters

Why na grin grin grin
because you are obsessed with her....that is how far you can go with your Stupidity grin grin

But the funniest part is that you are trying so hard to be noticed!!...you are seeking for cheap unnecessary attention which is so foolish cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
... its all my fault darling boy .
My love for nature made him think I care about him that he can mess around , I love dogs , cats , snakes , crocodile , even centipedes and scorpions all these animals were cool with me telling them I love u Mr crocodile , !!
O my sweetheart Mr cobra I love u!!

, Ol howdy little scorpion were is ur mum

And I did same to worst animal In human form bigcowh0cn he started threatening my husband to replace him, how can I abandon a 27 yr old Yoruba man good at fashion for a failed writer wearing his mother's head tie as tie for project defense ...yuck nyama!! sad
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Std day the Bash?
Listen I don't care about u nor whatever u do in life ,
If u think u care about u then earthworms in my flower garden I greet every morning has more worth than u miserab.le urchin who thinks ,breathes and eat sisterfire in his low life dreams
Respect my husband if he insults igbos did he insult u ?
Do u see me troll wolesmile for insulting igbos ,I am too busy and little time dedicated for leisure I come here for lights...it's so shameful a man like u collected contract from a mere woman( though u say I'm not ordinary woman ,such a shame) just to track the husband In naira nairaland though I banned him for 5months but I'm calling it off at once .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
because you are obsessed with her....that is how far you can go with your Stupidity grin grin

But the funniest part is that you are trying so hard to be noticed!!...you are seeking for cheap unnecessary attention which is so foolish cheesy
...He is so empty that he only live by trolling ladies then use this his anuohia account to defend same woman he is trolling ,on and on it goes ...what an animal
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
... its all my fault darling boy .
My love for nature made him think I care about him that he can mess around , I love dogs , cats , snakes , crocodile , even centipedes and scorpions all these animals were cool with me telling them I love u Mr crocodile , !!
O my sweetheart Mr cobra I love u!!

, Ol howdy little scorpion were is ur mum

And I did same to worst animal In human form bigcowh0cn he started threatening my husband to replace him, how can I abandon a 27 yr old Yoruba man good at fashion for a failed writer wearing his mother's head tie as tie for project defense ...yuck nyama!! sad
that millipede is just a sad, dejected, downcasted, downtrodden, frustrated, psychologically maladjusted 'nonentity' who lost out in the world of love, affection and promise.... grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
if I pounce on you, you won't recognize yourself...m.oronic zombie cheesy
Pounce on your parents for giving birth to a big embarrassment like you..
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...He is so empty that he only live by trolling ladies then use this his anuohia account to defend same woman he is trolling ,on and on it goes ...what an animal

Really?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
it's not his fault he grew up in a toxic environment and a broken home.
The simp has known no love, care or affection throughout his life....if you study the idiot well he has been traumatized, heartbroken and bullied a countless times....and don't be surprised all this might be a tragic experience from toxic women. grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
LadiesForever:

Really?
mugu don change skin cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
BeanmanX:
Pounce on your parents for giving birth to a big embarrassment like you..
you are an Idiotic nincompoop...your parents needs to be slained and butchered and their rotten carcass fed to cannibals for bringing forth a scum...you are a dustbin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.