Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (205791 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:41am On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
do you really love the way those useless trolls are insulting you? cheesy
I was trying to defend you. grin
Ok don't worry I won't include your name but I will still attack them personally
...No one insulted me ,the guy called me out for something I told him to do, I gave him a task and he did it perfectly well...and what did u do? You attacked him for job wellndown u silly... Don't fight for me next time my child.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:44am On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
Ok don't worry I won't include your name but I will still attack them personally
... Mind urself this is ur last warning ... Show otem some respect and avoid his thread while disgracing urselves.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 6:29am On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
it will be better the dunce fvck the rotten anus of your leprosy carrier useless and worthless mother and fvck your decayed father's anus as well for giving birth to a Brainless dolt like you.

You are nothing but a retrogressive m.oronic zombie!!!

Your mama towtow there..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 6:36am On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
you are really a slave
See how sisterfire don cage you dey control you... see as you dey mumu for this NL grin
See as she don useless you..see as she don tie your brain use am do the necessary grin
Even though she hasn't striked you dead but she has uselessed you for the mean time grin
Gromilla010:
I know why you still dey type gibberish because sisterfire never get power strike you dead...I like as you dey try people but don't worry dey showcase your blatant Stupidity until you jam the spirit wey go strike you dead!!! grin
Gromilla010:
go and fvck your mother for giving birth to a dunce like you. grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 6:48am On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
mumu...you no get wetin to talk na photo you dey use talk your own...it seems you are Suffering from aphasia grin
Use that middle finger commot the EXCRETA wey dey your anus grin

You are like an attack dog wey no get sense. To reason with you na stupidity so here we are with the matter for your madam sisterfire thread and I won't be backing down this time so next time when she send bingo like you all of una go know wetin go happen

She will find it easier hitting the like buttons on your abominable comments here and her young husband will be witness. grin

Oya present you matter make we begin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 7:03am On Sep 29, 2022
@Gromilla010 aka Satanist

Shabi you no dey hear word? Alright let's go. Let's knock ourselves out right here where your madam can you in all your power and might.

CC: BeanmanX
ObamaMessi
hltsong,
venumx
Chaos14

Food don Land and na Orishirishi.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 7:05am On Sep 29, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Shabi you no dey hear word? Alright let's go. Let's knock ourselves out right here where your madam can you in all your power and might.

ObamaMessi
hltsong,
venumx
Chaos14

Early morning Vawulence,,,I will join u guys when I finish my work. grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Chaos14: 7:13am On Sep 29, 2022
BigCowHornn:

CC: Bea.nmanX
ObamaM.essi
hlts.ong,
ven.umx
Chaos1.4

me i get something doing i'll come back later
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 7:22am On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...No one insulted me ,the guy called me out for something I told him to do, I gave him a task and he did it perfectly well...and what did u do? You attacked him for job wellndown u silly... Don't fight for me next time my child.
ok I won't fight for you.
On the other hand should I attack the idiot personally because I carry his matter for my head or should I live him?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 7:25am On Sep 29, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Your mama towtow there..... grin grin grin
mumu your rotten brain can't think of anything reasonable to say than "toto"...I know say person toto don fry your brain so na toto you go dey mention till you die grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 7:26am On Sep 29, 2022
Chaos14:
me i get something doing i'll come back later
no run come back here!!! grin...m.oron.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 7:27am On Sep 29, 2022
BeanmanX:
Early morning Vawulence,,,I will join u guys when I finish my work. grin
which vawulence? grin...abi you don dey see double?...that is a sign of eye deficiency.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 7:30am On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
mumu your rotten brain can't think of anything reasonable to say than "toto"...I know say person toto don fry your brain so na toto you go dey mention till you die grin grin
Mynd44,, seun,, NLFPMOD,, justwise

Violation of rule 2
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 7:30am On Sep 29, 2022
BigCowHornn:

ObamaMessi
hltsong,
venumx
Chaos14

the same chronic aphasia.
Oya jobless buffoon display your Stupidity let me measure the depth of your Stupidity grin cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 7:31am On Sep 29, 2022
BeanmanX:

Violation of rule 2
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
I thought you typed you are going to work? grin grin cool
NL has vagabonds and your only consolation is this faceless forum. grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 7:32am On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
Oya jobless buffoon display your Stupidity let me measure the depth of your Stupidity grin cool

Violation of rule 2
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 7:36am On Sep 29, 2022
BigCowHornn:

chronic aphasia grin grin
Keep laughing at your STUPIDITY grin...low budget clown..
Go for comedy...your mates dey pack money for that line of business but you decided to waste your life and time on a faceless forum with an empty account... poverty-stricken clown grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 7:41am On Sep 29, 2022
BigCowHornn:

You are like an attack dog wey no get sense. To reason with you na stupidity so here we are with the matter for your madam sisterfire thread and I won't be backing down this time so next time when she send bingo like you all of una go know wetin go happen

She will find it easier hitting the like buttons on your abominable comments here and her young husband will be witness. grin

Oya present you matter make we begin
mumu.... since when I find this thread, you have been wandering around it like a vagabond....you no get shame?...you come this faceless forum dey disgrace your entire wretched lineage grin grin
Don worry I go help you finish your kobo kobo data.
If you are under a curse why not liberate yourself grin grin..it's like they use Stupidity and curse swear for you...that person wey do you this thing wicked oooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 7:48am On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
... Mind urself this is ur last warning ... Show otem some respect and avoid his thread while disgracing urselves.
it seems you are kind, patient and endearing...I am really admiring you...I see the clearer picture..you don't like vawulence...no wonder those useless trolls have been stupid through out this while because of your silence...now I know your silence meant something.
Do you want me not to insult them in otems thread or you want me not to insult them anywhere at all?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 7:52am On Sep 29, 2022
BeanmanX:

Violation of rule 2

We don't do that here
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 7:52am On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
you have been dodging my previous question perhaps the question I asked you is beyond you?
Let me repeat the questions again
but I do feel the ghost sucking my breast...the sensation is there it sucks my breast and I feel it's tongue and mouth wrapped on my nipples gradually sucking it.
You talked about netherrealms which part of netherrealms do this spirits come from?
Please can you list down all the netherrealms we have and the one we humans belong to?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 7:54am On Sep 29, 2022
I wonder what y'all gain from all this

Completely unacceptable in 2022
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2022
I am still seeing dead ppl @sisterfire

I saw my dead long cousin last night

We discussed at length

And she was advising me on my flaws about my existence and how to fix them.

I may start this journey of dead ppl interaction..
And seek ideas or knowledge
I just hope I don't follow them to a point of no return
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
This thread has really become a joke, Vivianne (@Sisterfire)
An avenue for people to throw jabs at you, vent out their anger at one another and for some, to express their animalistic tendencies. Far from the spiritual enlightenment thread you thought you were starting long ago. You see one of the reasons I stopped commenting.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
I don't want you to keep quite I want you to be restless.
Infact your restlessness gives me orgasm upon orgasm upon orgasm.
Your data go finish today, you go exercise your hands and be physically, psychologically and Mentally exhausted and drained, I will gaslight you today till you start accepting your insanity.

You are r.etarded m.oronic retrogressive hedgehog grin grin
You are nothing but being foods for worms.

@Bolded...

My 10mb data really really really finish today like you want and i go sub again tomorrow.... grin grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
I don't want you to keep quite I want you to be restless.
Infact your restlessness gives me orgasm upon orgasm upon orgasm.
Your data go finish today, you go exercise your hands and be physically, psychologically and Mentally exhausted and drained, I will gaslight you today till you start accepting your insanity.

You are r.etarded m.oronic retrogressive hedgehog grin grin
You are nothing but being foods for worms.

Omo my data don nearly finish
Who go sub for me biko na 1mb remain

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
Gromilla010:
Gromilla010:
Gromilla010:
Go for comedy...your mates dey pack money for that line of business but you decided to waste your life and time on a faceless forum with an empty account... poverty-stricken clown grin
Gromilla010:
mumu.... since when I find this thread, you have been wandering around it like a vagabond....you no get shame?...you come this faceless forum dey disgrace your entire wretched lineage grin grin
Don worry I go help you finish your kobo kobo data.
If you are under a curse why not liberate yourself grin grin..it's like they use Stupidity and curse swear for you...that person wey do you this thing wicked oooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

We don't do that here

We do now.

Sorry.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
you have been dodging my previous question perhaps the question I asked you is beyond you?
Let me repeat the questions again
but I do feel the ghost sucking my breast...the sensation is there it sucks my breast and I feel it's tongue and mouth wrapped on my nipples gradually sucking it.
You talked about netherrealms which part of netherrealms do this spirits come from?
Please can you list down all the netherrealms we have and the one we humans belong to?

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:

Satanist protecting madam blindly.... Slave style grin grin grin

SisterFire:

Madam rebukes Sat5anist Sharply..
The silly mumu own don too much grin grin grin

Gromilla010:
Please can you list down all the netherrealms we have and the one we humans belong to.

Omo no hope for this guy in this life or the next.
Na ghost with sisterfire face dey suck am no less.

Cc: BeanmanX ObamaMessi
ven.umx Chaos1.4
Serious supernatural Wahala dey oooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Satanist protecting madam blindly.... Slave style grin grin grin

Madam rebukes Sat5anist Sharply grin grin grin

Omo no hope for this guy in this life or the next.
Na ghost with sisterfire face dey suck am no less.

Cc: BeanmanX ObamaMessi
ven.umx Chaos1.4
Serious supernatural Wahala dey oooo grin grin grin
Omoh.... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.