Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,422 members, 7,830,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (210777 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
BigCowHornn:

chronic aphasia grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
BigCowHornn:

@Bolded...

My 10mb data really really really finish today like you want and i go sub again tomorrow.... grin grin grin grin
chronic aphasia grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=BigCowHornn post=117109621][/quote] chronic aphasia as usual grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
chronic aphasia grin grin
It seems you just learnt this word... cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Satanist protecting madam blindly.... Slave style grin grin grin

Madam rebukes Sat5anist Sharply..
The silly mumu own don too much grin grin grin

Omo no hope for this guy in this life or the next.
Na ghost with sisterfire face dey suck am no less.

Cc: BeanmanX ObamaMessi
ven.umx Chaos1.4
Serious supernatural Wahala dey oooo grin grin grin
it is said the funniest People are the saddest People on earth....you are a poverty-stricken buffoon grin grin grin grin
You are a failure You can never make it in this life....infact you are finished grin grin grin

No dey hide behind phone keyboard dey type rubbish....show your face you PATHETIC COWARD grin grin grin

Omo na to just use your Stupidity catch cruise grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
it is said the funniest People are the saddest People on earth....you are a poverty-stricken buffoon grin grin grin grin
You are a failure You can never make it in this life....infact you are finished grin grin grin

No dey hide behind phone keyboard dey type rubbish....show your face you PATHETIC COWARD grin grin grin

Omo na to just use your Stupidity catch cruise grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
... grin grin You see ur life ,you know the coward Eze( A failed wretched novelist ) is so empty and has no life outside nairaland and u picked on him knowing sisterfire is why he hasn't ended his miserable life ...like anytime he remembers their is sisterfire he drops his suicide note and rat poison
Only if u know how empty that guy is , When a man who has no lover , money , sense, house and even good clothes knows about sisterfire he shall masturbate all day long all night long thinking about how sexy is she and with that trolling her bcoms a life saving agenda.

I am not peaceful but war , eat him up ...I shall drop his photo so u can see empty vessel u are chatting .he has 6 monikkers u are fighting against so deal with the wretched fool. I am enjoying ur wars with the empty fools infatuated with me , Hahahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
BeanmanX:
It seems you just learnt this word... cheesy
Illiterate, I know this word seems strange to you...okay copy that and add to your empty vocabs. grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:

...next time if me ur mother tell u to avoid low lives u listen , the idiot is always fighting my husband because he is a handsome Yoruba boy and him bigcowhornn Igbo boy is looking like Degema lobster grin

I chose Phillip Oluwadare axxde a Yoruba boy because they don't troll women but give women pleasures cos that's what real men do...this is y he has been depressed chasing my good husband about .

See the empty mumu grin ....
I banned Phillip Oluwadare for insulting igbos and the failed writer cum bastard collected the contract to stop my husband from typing ,As Foolish as he is ,he dosent know WISE MEN DONT INVOLVE THEMSELVES IN MARRIAGE MATTER..that's y he called me out to see my husband typing .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
Illiterate, I know this word seems strange to you...okay copy that and add to your empty vocabs. grin
Olodo..u were just repeating the word like a kid that learnt how to mention "ABC" for the first time... grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Graceunlimitedd(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:

Beanmanx is obsessed with you.
he loves you but unfortunately you're not into guys as you're a lesbian grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
... Mchtew see you
Xeyxeuxeoxe xeaxelxerxeexeaxedxeyxe xekxenxeexewxe xehxeoxewxe

Insecurity and fear but we shall get our it , look beyond earth and its problem ,it shall help u greatly

sisterfire can you tell me more about lesbianism in your world.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
Gromilla010:
heyy! Cuecumcupcutcuycscu cuhcuecuacudscu
See my sweet husband looking after me ,that the idiot is fighting out of jealousy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
...This is d wrong time , I want to have fun with little brain dead boys if u know. grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BeanmanX(m): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Oh it seems your gorilla account got banned,,,this might be the next to get banned. cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...next time if me ur mother tell u to avoid low lives u listen , the idiot is always fighting my husband because he is a handsome Yoruba boy and him bigcowhornn Igbo boy is looking like Degema lobster grin

I chose Phillip Oluwadare axxde a Yoruba boy because they don't troll women but give women pleasures cos that's what real men do...this is y he has been depressed chasing my good husband about .

See the empty mumu grin ....
I banned Phillip Oluwadare for insulting igbos and the failed writer cum bastard collected the contract to stop my husband from typing ,As Foolish as he is ,he dosent know WISE MEN DONT INVOLVE THEMSELVES IN MARRIAGE MATTER..that's y he called me out to see my husband typing .

grin grin grin grin

Your marriage matter go cast soon enough and all by itself.
It doesn't need help from anyone.

Or did you think I was going to interfere?
Like I said before.... YOU ARE NOW A CLOSED DORR.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
This is the mumu man bigcow who in his wildest dream will never have me .
See how hungry and wretched he is looking , Igbo boy for thaf matter .very wretched and hopeless idiot ,who thinks and breathe sisterfire to stay alive from depression.
I love creatures of earth dogs, cats , snakes , goats and their wasnt problem of infatuation ,then I love bigcowh0rn same way I love animals around and he has been dreaming about me and chasing my handsome husband about , is it my fault I love nature and terrible creatures in it .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
BigCowHornn:

grin grin grin grin

Your marriage matter go cast soon enough and all by itself.
It doesn't need help from anyone.

Or did you think I was going to interfere?
Like I said before.... YOU ARE NOW A CLOSED DORR.

...Why were u chasing my husband about ? Are you a gay bigcowhornn leave my handsome husband alone.i love him and won't divorce him no matter his crime , see how weak u look and u want me to choose u MBA nu nna . U arent man enough .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...This is d wrong time , I want to have fun with little brain dead boys if u know. grin
okay when will you tell me
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
This is the mumu man bigcow who in his wildest dream will never have me .
See how hungry and wretched he is looking , Igbo boy for thaf matter .very wretched and hopeless idiot ,who thinks and breathe sisterfire to stay alive from depression.
I love creatures of earth dogs, cats , snakes , goats and their wasnt problem of infatuation ,then I love bigcowh0rn same way I love animals around and he has been dreaming about me and chasing my handsome husband about , is it my fault I love nature and terrible creatures in it .
shocked shocked shocked
He is so malnourished and scrawny..so disgusting.
He is very Grotesque grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
okay when will you tell me
...When Jesus comes to take his people to candy paradise damn it .tell bigcowh0rn to leave my husband alone he is just 27 not his age mate of 40, how dare him send death threats to him when Im alive ...what sort of rubbish is this now

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
BeanmanX:
Oh it seems your gorilla account got banned,,,this might be the next to get banned. cheesy
if I pounce on you, you won't recognize yourself...m.oronic zombie cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...When Jesus comes to take his people to candy paradise damn it .tell bigcowh0rn to leave my husband alone he is just 27 not his age mate of 40, how dare him send death threats to him when Im alive ...what sort of rubbish is this now
lolz...animal farm..that story teaches alot about falsehoods in religion...like they say religion is a legalized madness
I will handle the millipede my own way!! grin
Just tell me more about lesbianism in your world...I am all ears.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Mastered the act fo Dickmatrics? Lol

I have made love to more than 500 women in my time and at least 150 of them are women of other races and I didn't meet them here in Nigeria. In every country you go to there is something different they do about sex and most times it's a whole new experence.
The knowledge i have in my little finger, the experience, very few men do.

Let me give you an example, you and vivian keep reminding me how amazing you find anal sex. Do you know you are not the only women in that category? It's quite common in some lands and the term for it is... ass-erotic
There is a rare trick in Brazil that local women use in digging hell out that thing. Even the ones that are not ass erratic do it cos of how sweet it is for both the man and especially the women.
The woman who introduced me to it was a plump 33 year old blonde beauty, a single mom with 2 kids. She had multiple orgasm each time i fvcked her up the ass that way. EACH TIME!

Get this... that trick involves a food flask!!!! grin grin grin
I have never encountered that trick outside Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Want another example?
At age 21 I met a much older white lady who taught me how to fvck and give her serious orgasm super fast with just 2 fingers!
That was the only way to calm her down when she got hot and impatient. The main tongue and dick session was separate and could last hours.

So tell me again about dickmatics grin

The only valuable mention yu got there is that she's had enough of me.
Well she had it coming. But trust me, if i didn't have a soft spot for her I wouldn't have let her rest till now. I would have rendered that Sisterfire moniker useless and another moniker that runs this tread. This is me BigCowHorn. You know how i operate. I can't be beaten.

You see, Hadjia, I'm a man that loves to control my women even though they are older than me. Vivan is that way with her men. If you put us for the same house as lovers the roof go dey fall all the time and being a gentle natured women she go dey run cos my trouble no go end. I think she knows that. Even I must admit Phillip is a better fit for her here... Simple.

...Laz.y and idl.e low.life advertising himself all to have vivian u will never have me not in this life, allow Phillipson enjoy me , grin he merits it and I heard khiaa has abandoned u online u are now so worthless seeking who to troll grin

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
heyy! Cuecumcupcutcuycscu cuhcuecuacudscu
See my sweet husband looking after me ,that the idiot is fighting out of jealousy.

Lol... grin grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...Laz.y and idl.e low.life advertising himself all to have vivian u will never have me not in this life, allow Phillipson enjoy me , grin he merits it and I heard khiaa has abandoned u online u are now so worthless seeking who to troll grin

Hmmmm... I advertising for Hadja
You are a married woman

OR ARE YOU ADVERTISING YOURSELF TO ME

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
babe tell me more about lesbianism in your world..I am all ears
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Hmmmm... I advertising for Hadja
You are a married woman

OR ARE YOU ADVERTISING YOURSELF TO ME
mumu...for your mind you dey make sense....you are too ugly to come online...this your Stupidity is typical of a male incel.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Lol... grin grin grin grin
monkey grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
that millipede is looking for attention!!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...Why were u chasing my husband about ? Are you a gay bigcowhornn leave my handsome husband alone.i love him and won't divorce him no matter his crime , see how weak u look and u want me to choose u MBA nu nna . U arent man enough .

I thought yu and yur husband are married and closed to extramaritally affairs? Even you as a lesbian.

Seems you can't help but keep imagining things.
That's your problem

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
monkey grin grin grin
Umbrateeth04:
mumu...for your mind you dey make sense....you are too ugly to come online...this your Stupidity is typical of a male incel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.