Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (210547 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
that millipede is just a sad, dejected, downcasted, downtrodden, frustrated, psychologically maladjusted 'nonentity' who lost out in the world of love, affection and promise.... grin
...He lost out in the world of love is that y he needs sisterfire to feel loved ? I gave him little attention he started chasing my husband accusing him of gambling and laziness what's is his concern ...I hate his guts like maaad! He way of obsession is so dull and disgusting , like a pig been in love with u sad

No umbrella boy I won't take that
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...He lost out in the world of love is that y he needs sisterfire to feel loved ? I gave him little attention he started chasing my husband accusing him of gambling and laziness what's is his concern ...I hate his guts like maaad! He way of obsession is so dull and disgusting , like a pig been in love with u sad

he thinks your emotional that is why he preys on you to feel empowered and console himself from all the abuse, trauma and hell he has passed in the hands of female chauvinist, radical feminist and toxic women.. grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
LadiesForever:

Really?
... grin grin grin

Coward better go and co.mit ur sui.ide because u see me Vivian I rather Bleep a dog for hours than go low with such creature as u lowest of low human living on hundreds of monikker

In sui.ide u have a chance of being a better person

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
he thinks your emotional that is why he preys on you to fell empowered and console himself from all the abuse, trauma and hell he has passed in the hands of female chauvinist, radical feminist and toxic women.. grin
...he has amnesia if not he knows me as someone who drinks blood day In day out grin grin grin grin

That ladiesforever he masturbates on is the female group I head ,a euphemism of Black white angels ,
He dreams about Adaibeku , hadjia , Luci , fanta , claret but he wasn't man enough to be in their midst .his type will blackmail a woman in her flaw moment ,such a cursed man spit on him .

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
... grin grin grin

Coward better go and commit ur suicide because u see me Vivian I rather Bleep a dog for hours than go low with such creature as u lowest of low human living on hundreds of monikker

In suicide u have a chance of being a better person
you are killing him softly and he is dying in silence....more like slow poison grin kiss

I notice the maggot has a lot of monikers and I am going to fish them out. kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
Listen I don't care about u nor whatever u do in life ,
If u think u care about u then earthworms in my flower garden I greet every morning has more worth than u miserab.le urchin who thinks ,breathes and eat sisterfire in his low life dreams
Respect my husband if he insults igbos did he insult u ?
Do u see me troll wolesmile for insulting igbos ,I am too busy and little time dedicated for leisure I come here for lights...it's so shameful a man like u collected contract from a mere woman( though u say I'm not ordinary woman ,such a shame) just to track the husband In naira nairaland though I banned him for 5months but I'm calling it off at once .

Of all what you said it's the last one that makes sense.

You are the one disrespecting your man. No one is helping you. Small buy houseboy

Check your posts

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
This is the mumu man bigcow who in his wildest dream will never have me .
See how hungry and wretched he is looking , Igbo boy for thaf matter .very wretched and hopeless idiot ,who thinks and breathe sisterfire to stay alive from depression.
I love creatures of earth dogs, cats , snakes , goats and their wasnt problem of infatuation ,then I love bigcowh0rn same way I love animals around and he has been dreaming about me and chasing my handsome husband about , is it my fault I love nature and terrible creatures in it .

Fire Fire kiss

I want you kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
Listen I don't care about u nor whatever u do in life ,
If u think u care about u then earthworms in my flower garden I greet every morning has more worth than u miserab.le urchin who thinks ,breathes and eat sisterfire in his low life dreams
Respect my husband if he insults igbos did he insult u ?
Do u see me troll wolesmile for insulting igbos ,I am too busy and little time dedicated for leisure I come here for lights...it's so shameful a man like u collected contract from a mere woman( though u say I'm not ordinary woman ,such a shame) just to track the husband In naira nairaland though I banned him fgor 5months but I'm calling it off at once .
Just show me where I insulted Igbos, and I'll show you a thousand places where you, as an Ikwerre woman, insulted other tribes.
I can't argue, abeg.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...he has amnesia if not he knows me as someone who drinks blood day In day out grin grin grin grin

That ladiesforever he masturbates on is the female group I head ,a euphemism of Black white angels ,
He dreams about Adaibeku , hadjia , Luci , fanta , claret but he wasn't man enough to be in their midst .his type will blackmail a woman in her flaw moment ,such a cursed man spit on him .
sweetheart let's forget about the maggot...it's existance is inconsequential, irrelevant, insignificant and useless.

Are you in your higherself so you can answer my questions?
Tell me more about lesbianism in your world?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
heyy! Cuecumcupcutcuycscu cuhcuecuacudscu
See my sweet husband looking after me ,that the idiot is fighting out of jealousy.
Who is that at the back with short tongue and big nose?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
he thinks your emotional that is why he preys on you to feel empowered and console himself from all the abuse, trauma and hell he has passed in the hands of female chauvinist, radical feminist and toxic women.. grin
WAIT !!! shocked shocked umbrella boy ,
So if u are a woman you go for bigcowhoxnn instead of a dog more sensible , honorable and wiser than him?
Those chauvinist women did d right thing ever.

If u know this man and u are woman ,then he is declared the last man on earth and u are so Hot ,u will go for a donkey

Lie flat and let donkey have u than allow the son of a bitch put in his curse dick on u full of malnourished maggots ,
Spit on him grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
LadiesForever:

Of all what you said it's the last one that makes sense.

You are the one disrespecting your man. No one is helping you. Small buy houseboy

Check your posts
Like I said in my earlier comment today, the thread is now something of a joke. Real joke...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
HolyMan12:

Who is that at the back with short tongue and big nose?
...that's his elder sister Bimpe they are based in south
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...Shut da Bleep up who dash u Igbo heritage? Ezi bida

Are you not born throwaway answering Igbo name .Sweet Yoruba ife Dare is more Igbo than u can ever be .and more man than u , ur dick photo u sent to me can be mistaken as a brown earthworm .mumu

This comment makes remember khiaa accusing you of sending her your nudes

grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
sweetheart let's forget about the maggot...it's existance is inconsequential, irrelevant, insignificant and useless.

Are you in your higherself so you can answer my questions?
Tell me more about lesbianism in your world?
See question for Pete's sake!!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...that's his elder sister Bimpe they are based in south
Is the other lady you?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
wolesmile:

Like I said in my earlier comment today, the thread is now something of a joke. Real joke...
...I love the thread like that grin grin wetin concern u this Yoruba boy are u part of us , go let me have my sweet fun with my new sweet boy umbrella boy .
He brings me happiness though he is so young, full of life and full of freshness.

Wolesmile leave My thread alone go with ur Igbo bashings that's what u are good at.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HolyMan12: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...Shut da Bleep up who dash u Igbo heritage? Ezi bida

Are you not born throwaway answering Igbo name .Sweet Yoruba ife Dare is more Igbo than u can ever be .and more man than u , ur dick photo u sent to me can be mistaken as a brown earthworm .mumu
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
HolyMan12:

Is the other lady you?
This is me y won't he be obsessed
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...I love the thread like that grin grin wetin concern u this Yoruba boy are u part of us , go let me have my sweet fun with my new sweet boy umbrella boy .
He brings me happiness though he is so young, full of life and full of freshness.

Wolesmile leave My thread alone go with ur Igbo bashings that's what u are good at.
Like I asked earlier, show me one place where I bashed Igbo as a tribe instead of an offensive comment, and I'll show you a thousand places where you bashed other tribes.
If you think me a tribalist, then you are a tribalist pro max!!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
... grin grin grin

Coward better go and commit ur suicide because u see me Vivian I rather Bleep a dog for hours than go low with such creature as u lowest of low human living on hundreds of monikker

In suicide u have a chance of being a better person

Dominique
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:

From today try and keep your useless attention minimal let's see if he commits suicide
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Graceunlimitedd(m): 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
BeanmanX:
Pounce on your parents for giving birth to a big embarrassment like you..
Umbrateeth04 my crush dey give you wotowoto grin grin
i like the lady Sha. she's The most Mysterious lady I've ever met on this forum.
koyyes sisterfire dem dey learn work.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
HolyMan12:
grin grin grin
... I love vawulence more than sharwama

HIGH FIVE DEARIE !! cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
... its all my fault darling boy .
My love for nature made him think I care about him that he can mess around , I love dogs , cats , snakes , crocodile , even centipedes and scorpions all these animals were cool with me telling them I love u Mr crocodile , !!
O my sweetheart Mr cobra I love u!!

, Ol howdy little scorpion were is ur mum

And I did same to worst animal In human form bigcowh0cn he started threatening my husband to replace him, how can I abandon a 27 yr old Yoruba man good at fashion for a failed writer wearing his mother's head tie as tie for project defense ...yuck nyama!! sad

You don't know anything about this Bigxowhorn you can't stop calling upon even after marriage.

But you can keep guessing..,,

He is 50 actually just 2 years younger than you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
LadiesForever:

From today try and keep your useless attention minimal let's see if he commits suicide
...Sweet Phillipson ur worst nightmare when he is riding me u hopeless urchin is dreaming were u are sucking my pussy , continue I will stop those ur crazy dreams by next week so u can. Commit ur suicide in peace ! grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
Umbrateeth04 my crush dey give you wotowoto grin grin
i like the lady Sha. she's The most Mysterious lady I've ever met on this forum.
koyyes sisterfire dem dey learn work.
grin cheesy grin umbrella kid is the best around here
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...Taaah!!! mumu grin cheesy grin u sick bast@rd withdrew ur entire life saving to change 2 this miserable dollars, empty creature

I don't want to think u borrowed it from all this scammers u do boy boy for .but I know u borrowed it from bleaching cream addict yahoo yahoo urchins u slave for . grin

Mynd44
Dominique
Sean

Rule 2
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Graceunlimitedd(m): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
grin cheesy grin umbrella kid is the best around here
what will it take me and how much would it cost me to sleep with you? cool
i have a big one down south cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...Sweet Phillipson ur worst nightmare when he is riding me u hopeless urchin is dreaming were u are sucking my pussy , continue I will stop those ur crazy dreams by next week so u can. Commit ur suicide in peace ! grin

Oh congrats

Good luck. grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
LadiesForever:

Mynd4.4
Domi.nique
Sean

Rule 2

bigcowhornn aka ladiesforever so u are so cowardly calling mods on sisterfire .
Wonder shall never end . grin grin
You aren't man enough ,
I kept quiet because I was pregnant and u think u can pick on me ,my husband and one of my friend.y calling mods coward
Cry cry baby I want to see ur mummy shame !!! grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
what will it take me and how much would it cost me to sleep with you? cool
i have a big one down south cool
... It will cost u a little my dear

HIGH FIVE DEARIE !!! ♥♥

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.